Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38128 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#38512 Apr 7, 2013
With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#38513 Apr 7, 2013
Muslim mouthpieces claim they don’t want to import sharia law to the U.S. But with every new attempt to prevent sharia from being used in state courts, Muslims rally and protest, displaying their clear and unequivocal desire for Islamic sharia law to be legally permitted and used in the United States.
Muslim mouthpieces and hordes of sharia proponents in the media claim sharia is both protected by the U.S. Constitution and already banned by it. So which is it?
all non-Christian religions ought to enjoy the presumption of religious freedom ... the First Amendment does not explicitly protect the Islamic faith, nor does it prohibit it. The First Amendment is simply silent about the issue of Islam.
Thus Islam should enjoy only the liberty it merits, and permission, for example, to build new mosques can be revoked if Islam does in America what Islam does everywhere it exists in the world, which is labor to subvert democracy and impose sharia law.
what the First Amendment was all about was simply prohibiting Congress from picking one denomination and making it the official church of the United States, and about protecting all Christian denominations from the intrusion of the federal government.

There was no mention of Islam, no reference to Islam, no effort to protect the free exercise of the Islamic faith.

Since the Founders intended the First Amendment to apply only to Congress (“Congress shall make no law …”), this leaves the states free to do as they wish on matters of religious expression.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/04/1...
911 was an inside job

Netherlands

#38514 Apr 7, 2013
by way of deception
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#38515 Apr 7, 2013
Look!

I don't care what anybody says!

Palestinians want Freedom!
They will fight to get it!
It's not Islam! It is the injustice that has caused violence! No religion says to kill!
It's not not right!

BUT SOME PALESTINIANS HAVE CHOSE AN ARMED RESISTANCE AND I DO NOT BLAME THEM!

If somebody occupied me , I would resist to! Anybody would!

Israel knows what to do!

It is all on the table! If Israel wanted peace , they could have it!

Israel wants to take ALL of West Bank and extend its borders! This is the problem!

ISRAEL KNOWS WHY PALESTINIANS ARE RESISTING!

FREE PALESTINE AND MY HEART IS WITH THE PALESTINIANS!

We are teaching more and more Americans the truth about Israel's war crimes!

Nobody cares what people in the UK think!!!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38516 Apr 7, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ve-e-e-ery astute, Professor !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38517 Apr 7, 2013
They have chosen. They have chosen incorrectly. Armed conflict with Israel and the West is doomed to failure.
w wman uk

Gillingham, UK

#38518 Apr 7, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Look!
I don't care what anybody says!
Palestinians want Freedom!
They will fight to get it!
It's not Islam! It is the injustice that has caused violence! No religion says to kill!
It's not not right!
BUT SOME PALESTINIANS HAVE CHOSE AN ARMED RESISTANCE AND I DO NOT BLAME THEM!
If somebody occupied me , I would resist to! Anybody would!
Israel knows what to do!
It is all on the table! If Israel wanted peace , they could have it!
Israel wants to take ALL of West Bank and extend its borders! This is the problem!
ISRAEL KNOWS WHY PALESTINIANS ARE RESISTING!
FREE PALESTINE AND MY HEART IS WITH THE PALESTINIANS!
We are teaching more and more Americans the truth about Israel's war crimes!
Nobody cares what people in the UK think!!!
Who gives a shite about your heart freedum. Tell both sides what the murhumna are up to. Will they be free like the egyptians are ,people getting hungry there. Or will they be free like the iranians or syrians its all a crock of shite for the people its oh so islamic
No religion says kill where did you get that one from freedim
islam says reap vengence and punishment on the non believer.
Is Islam a Religion of Peace?
What the Koran says
Immediately following 9/11, to keep people from victimizing Muslims, the government and media began telling us that the attack did not represent all Muslims. I agree with this attitude that people should not just go out attacking people who may not have had anything to do with the attack.
But the US Muslims took advantage of this to sell the US people on Islam telling us that the Koran says it is not good to kill. They quickly began telling us that Islam was really a religion of love and caring.
Were they telling us the truth? The answer is yes and no. Yes, the Koran does say in a number of places that it is not good to kill but that is not the complete verse. The complete verse is "and that you shall not kill - for that is forbidden by Allah - except for a just cause." This basic verse is found three times in the Koran.
This deception brings up several questions. First, why would they deceive us and not quote the entire verse and, second, what is a just cause according to the Koran? I found that both questions will be answered by the same verses. It is important to remember here that a number of the Muslim leaders who called themselves liberals or moderates and said Islam is a religion of peace have been discovered to have given public speeches encouraging Muslims to wage war against and kill the enemy (us.) Their excuse for these speeches is that they really meant the war as being a religious war of evangelizing. So keep this excuse for teaching people to wage war in mind as we explore this question.
Let's start with verse 4:74 - "Let those who would exchange the life of this world for the hereafter, fight for the cause of Allah; whoever fights for the cause of Allah, whether he dies or triumphs, on him We shall bestow a rich recompense." I know that evangelists do die in the field but I have not seen too many who go into the field expecting to die. But we will continue.
w wman uk

Gillingham, UK

#38519 Apr 7, 2013
Let's try verse 9:111 - "Allah has purchased from the faithful their lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for the cause of Allah, they will slay, and be slain." Oops, I have never known any evangelist who went out slaying or killing those to whom they were evangelizing. I believe that this proves beyond any doubt that the war Muhammad keeps talking about in the Koran has to do with actual warfare and killing. So keep in mind that these Muslim leaders were lying to you, the Muslims in the Middle East including Osama Bin Ladden are not lying to you, and that the US Muslims who have said Islam is a religion of peace have no credibility.
But we are not going to let just one verse out of the Koran decide this issue for us. I will give you a few more verses and then we need to cover other aspects for you to properly understand the aggressiveness and ruthless mentality of Islam. You need to know that there are many more like these verses that are just as telling.
Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."
It should be clear that this verse commands Muslims to wage war on all non-Muslims around them. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.
Verse 47:3 - "When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly."
That is what I call a harsh religion. You are supposed to strike off the heads of those to whom you evangelize?
Verse 48:29 - "Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."
Verse 66:9 - "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate."
I think you would have to be an idiot to not be able to see the hostile nature and commands for the Muslims. It is clear with just these verses that the war they are commanded to wage on all non-Muslims is not evangelizing. They are commanded to fight to kill all non-Muslims including atheists, secularists, humanists, evolutionists, and all other religions but you will find that the Koran places special emphasis on killing off Jews and Christians. This is probably because of the rejection the Jews and Christians gave Muhammad. Keep in mind that I could easily have given you at least another 20 to 30 verses which are just as telling.
But don't take my word about who the unbelievers are, take the word of Muhammad. I want you to notice that he placed special emphasis on Jews and Christians (People of the Book.) We will start with verse 5:17 - "Unbelievers are those who declare:'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary.'" Oops, I bet some of you blindly believed the Muslims who have been going around speaking at Christian churches saying they worship the same God we do (we already proved that to not be true), they also believe in "The Same Jesus" and even believe in Him more than we do, and that Islam and Christianity are the same religions. You should have read the Koran instead of letting the liars spoon feed you. Always remember this, it is considered a good deed for Muslims to successfully lie to their enemy. Then they go home, call you suckers, and laugh at you for being fools.
w wman uk

Gillingham, UK

#38520 Apr 7, 2013
But, hey, lets not put everything on one obvious verse. Let's look at at least a few obvious verses like verse 5:51 - "Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another." Oops, strike two. How many more verses will it take for you to realize the US Muslims are lying to you and the Middle Eastern Muslims, including Osama Bin Ladden, are telling you the truth. I despise Osama for what he does but have to respect him for being honest, unlike the liars who have mislead many in this nation.
Verse 5:59 - "Say:'People of the Book, is it not that you hate us only because we believe in Allah and in what has been revealed to us and what was formerly revealed, and because most of you are evil-doers?' Say:'Shall I tell you who will receive a worse reward from Allah? Those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He has been angry, transforming them into apes and swine, and those who serve the devil." And those are the only ones who will receive a worse reward than the Jews and Christians. Doesn't sound to me like we all have the same religion and worship the same God. Why would my God, whom I worship do that to me for worshiping Him?
I'll give you doubting Christians who would rather believe a lying Muslim than another Christian two more examples and then we must move on. Try verse 5:72 - "Unbelievers are those that say:'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary." and then verse 5:73 - "Unbelievers are those that say:'God is one of three.'"
This is probably the best verse about who the unbelievers are which includes all non-Muslims. This is actually an entire chapter titled "The Unbelievers" and includes verses 109:1-6 - "Say:'Unbelievers, I do not worship what you worship, nor do you worship what I worship. I shall never worship what you worship, nor will you ever worship what I worship. You have your own religion and I have mine.'"
Didn't we just see them identify Christians and Jews as unbelievers and aren't these the same people who convinced even the Pope that we worship the same God and have the same religion? These people are not liars. They are fantastic liars. Probably the best in the history of the world. They should get an academy award for acting.
Let me leave this topic with one more interesting little verse. Verse 4:101 - "The unbelievers are your inveterate foe." If you are not a Muslim, you wont get any sleep tonight.
w wman uk

Gillingham, UK

#38521 Apr 7, 2013
Next, I want you to notice what is required to be a believer or Muslim. Verse 49:15 makes this very clear. "The true believers are those that have faith in Allah and His apostle, and never doubt; and who fight with their wealth and with their persons in the cause of Allah. Such are those whose faith is true." Please note the requirement to fight in order to be a Muslim. Muhammad makes it very clear that any one who claims to be a Muslim and refuses to fight and kill the unbelievers is not a Muslim and is branded by Muhammad as a hypocrite. Muhammad also requires all Muslims to search out and kill all hypocrites. Muhammad hated hypocrites even worse than he did Jews and Christians. Hypocrites are the worst enemy of Islam and are considered traitors. According to Muhammad, you cannot be a liberal or moderate Muslim. There are only orthodox Muslims and hypocrites. In the Koran, there are only three groups of people. These are Muslims, hypocrites, and non-Muslims.
In the Koran, Muhammad made the rift between Muslims and the rest of us so wide that they are not even permitted to be your friends. I will share three verses to show this.(For everything I show you, there are many more verses. I just don't feel like rewriting the Koran.) Verse 3:117 - "Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people." Verse 5:51 - "Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another."Verse 60:13 - "Believers, do not make friends with those who have incurred the wrath of Allah." If you are not a Muslim and you think you have a Muslim friend, you better read the Koran. According to the Koran, they are either pretending or sinning.
Please notice that the wars the Muslims are waging around the world are not just against the Christians and Jews. Several good examples of this are that the Muslims ran EVERY religion other than Islam out of Afgahnastan and are currently fighting both Hindu's and Buddhists in India. They hate EVERYONE who is not a Muslim. Yes, they put special emphasis on Christians and Jews but their war is against the ENTIRE non-Muslim world including atheists and evolutionists.
The Islamic Plan of Salvation
In this section, we are going to discuss the Islamic plan of salvation according to the Koran and other rewards systems. This will reveal the most sinister side of Islam and explain a lot about Muslims that is currently baffling the US people and media.

Well freedum this is what the world has to deal with islam an the nazzis very little differance word domination and exterminaton for non conformers or believers
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38522 Apr 7, 2013
Now look at our WWM showing what "expert" on Islam he has become!!

And he says "We want to live in peace"!!

This is the "First step to live in peace"?

Is it not?

Once a hate monger, always a hate monger.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38523 Apr 7, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

British Courts to Decide U.S. Drones Do Murder?

By Nat Hentoff

February 13, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - With the Obama administration insistently refusing to release its legal, constitutional authorizations for drone assassinations in Pakistan and other countries, a lawsuit in Britain is causing mounting anxiety among intelligence agents there and in other countries who have aided the CIA.

Noor Khan, a British citizen, filed the lawsuit. He is the son of a Pakistani tribal elder, Malik Daud Khan, who was killed in a CIA drone attack there in 2011. The charge is that by passing intelligence to U.S. officials, which is then used in drone attacks, these allies of ours become “secondary partners to murder.”

Partners to murder?

President Barack Obama and his legal team, including his nominee to direct the CIA, John Brennan (who directs these assaults by Hellfire missiles), deny any such characterization of America discarding its values.

However, a carefully documented New York Times story last month shows us why this drone strike has caused such outrage within Pakistan and made intelligence officials aiding the CIA in other countries fearful:

“More than 40 civilians (including Malik Daud Khan) had been killed when the Americans (guiding the drones from afar) mistook a tribal council gathering for a meeting of militants”(“Drone Strike Prompts Suit, Raising Fears for U.S. Allies,” Ravi Somaiya, The New York Times, Jan. 31).
According to the CIA and President Obama’s “kill list,” so-called militants can often be deemed terrorists and blasted apart as such.

So now, as reported by the Times:“In light of Mr. Khan’s lawsuit and the potential for others, operatives across the British intelligence agencies are concerned that if they share information (with the CIA), they could be ‘punished by the judiciary for something the executive ordered them to do,’ said the person with knowledge of internal discussions.”

“ ‘They are willing to go the last mile, but they don’t want to go to prison for it,’” the person said.“ ‘If the sword of Damocles is hanging over our intelligence officers, they can’t do their job.’”

What’s the attitude of the British government? According to The New York Times:“For the government’s part, one senior official said it ‘would just like the issue to go away

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38524 Apr 7, 2013
WW M wrote:
Just for you mug.
You want world domination for islam shira law .

l want peace happiness and prosperity for everyone no child in this world should suffer the hunger and violence as a race we are all shamed by what is going on.
Adopting a virulent form of a stone age cult is not going to help them .

Our system is far from perfect but compared to how the islamists conduct themselves it is better in almost every respect in fact our police force protect muslims daily, some of them abuse it by chanting death to the police if it happened in egypt they would have had their skulls bashed in true islamic tradition.
Give us an example of a country governed by islamists that works?
Ans.

As usual your post is full of hate and bias against Islam and its system.

Islamic Shariah is a set of rules, which are far superior to your own rules passed by your assemblies and parliaments.

But we do not force you to accept it, we only ask that we be allowed to follow our own laws, why should you object to it?

With such bias and hate against Islam and Muslims, who can believe that you want to live in peace and tranquility.

Persons like you will live a life of hate and would also die in hate carrying this hate and hatred to their graves.

PS:

Your system is "far from being perfect" but you would not look at alternate systems that are better than yours?

You would rather stick with your "Non perfect system" and simmer in your juices than look for systems that solve the problems from their roots.

What else is bigotry and bias?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#38525 Apr 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
British Courts to Decide U.S. Drones Do Murder?
By Nat Hentoff
February 13, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - With the Obama administration insistently refusing to release its legal, constitutional authorizations for drone assassinations in Pakistan and other countries, a lawsuit in Britain is causing mounting anxiety among intelligence agents there and in other countries who have aided the CIA.
Noor Khan, a British citizen, filed the lawsuit. He is the son of a Pakistani tribal elder, Malik Daud Khan, who was killed in a CIA drone attack there in 2011. The charge is that by passing intelligence to U.S. officials, which is then used in drone attacks, these allies of ours become “secondary partners to murder.”
Partners to murder?
President Barack Obama and his legal team, including his nominee to direct the CIA, John Brennan (who directs these assaults by Hellfire missiles), deny any such characterization of America discarding its values.
However, a carefully documented New York Times story last month shows us why this drone strike has caused such outrage within Pakistan and made intelligence officials aiding the CIA in other countries fearful:
“More than 40 civilians (including Malik Daud Khan) had been killed when the Americans (guiding the drones from afar) mistook a tribal council gathering for a meeting of militants”(“Drone Strike Prompts Suit, Raising Fears for U.S. Allies,” Ravi Somaiya, The New York Times, Jan. 31).
According to the CIA and President Obama’s “kill list,” so-called militants can often be deemed terrorists and blasted apart as such.
So now, as reported by the Times:“In light of Mr. Khan’s lawsuit and the potential for others, operatives across the British intelligence agencies are concerned that if they share information (with the CIA), they could be ‘punished by the judiciary for something the executive ordered them to do,’ said the person with knowledge of internal discussions.”
“ ‘They are willing to go the last mile, but they don’t want to go to prison for it,’” the person said.“ ‘If the sword of Damocles is hanging over our intelligence officers, they can’t do their job.’”
What’s the attitude of the British government? According to The New York Times:“For the government’s part, one senior official said it ‘would just like the issue to go away
Thanks again for a factual, on topic morsel of info.

One longs for the day when Leaders actually led charges and combat was "eye to eye"

"Long distance", "push button" stuff belongs with communication......NOT Warfare!

Naturally, the Ziono's LOOOOVE sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED

ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!

ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:

“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget,
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38526 Apr 7, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for a factual, on topic morsel of info.
One longs for the day when Leaders actually led charges and combat was "eye to eye"
"Long distance", "push button" stuff belongs with communication......NOT Warfare!
Naturally, the Ziono's LOOOOVE sitting on their Kosher Keisters, in Air Conditioned Bunkers, Far, Far away and Kid Killing via Video Game:
“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...
EXCERPT “It is called Spot and Shoot. Operators sit in front of a TV monitor from which they can control the action with a PlayStation-style joystick. The aim: to kill." CONTINUED
ONLY a Zionist would call a Kid Killing handle a "JOY stick....Sick Bastards!
ANOTHER KID KILLER IN KOSHER COMFORT IS:
“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
EXCERPT"As part of its preparations for an upcoming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army is planning to use in combat for the first time ever an unmanned ground vehicle, their new death-gadget....CONTINUED,
The materialization of Israel’s ground offensive against Gaza will also serve IAI and Elbit Systems to operationally exhibit their new death-gadget,
Whatever they try, they will "never ever be able to take full control of Palestine for an exclusive possession".

And it is because God said to Abraham "I will give to you and your descendants after you, this land of Canaan for an everlasting possession".

And they cannot deny the share of Ishmael, the first born son of Abraham and his descendants from the list of heirs!!

Irrespective of how many lies they tell, how many crimes they commit, how much killings they do.

w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#38527 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Now look at our WWM showing what "expert" on Islam he has become!!
And he says "We want to live in peace"!!
This is the "First step to live in peace"?
Is it not?
You have been a good teacher mug lets what you advocatate world domination for islam kill all the Jews sometimes is just the zioness but then you get carried away and go for all of them. Its the copts fault for being murdered and raped and being burned out.
The more people look into islam the more hatred they see in the koran its you holy book are the quotes untrue?
islam is failing people daily.
We dont want islam it wrong on so many levels.
w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#38529 Apr 8, 2013
Is this really hapening ?
If it is surly its time to stop all aid to egypt.
No doubt if it is true our resident murhumna would say its their fault for oposing the murhumna government.
Behaving like this the wages of islam will be poverty death and flies.

Sky News Arabic correspondent in Cairo confirmed that protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others. Likewise, Muslim Brotherhood supporters locked the doors of the media production facilities of 6-October [a major media region in Cairo], where they proceeded to attack several popular journalists.

That there were attacks and violence—both in front of Egypt’s presidential palace and at major media facilities—is well-documented. An August 9 report by El Balad, a widely read Egyptian website, gives the details:

Last Wednesday, August 8,“thousands of the Muslim Brotherhood’s supporters” attacked 6-October’s media facilities, beat Khaled Salah—chief editor of the privately-owned and secular Youm 7 newspaper—prevented Yusif al-Hassani, an On TV broadcaster, from entering the building, and generally “terrorized the employees.”

El Balad adds that the supporters of Tawfik Okasha, another vocal critic of President Morsi—the one who widely disseminated the graphic video of a Muslim apostate being slaughtered to cries of “Allahu Akbar”—gathered around the presidential palace, only to be surrounded by Brotherhood supporters, who “attacked them with sticks, knives, and Molotov cocktails, crucifying some of them on trees, leading to the deaths of two and the wounding of dozens.”

Far from condemning these terrorists, Al Azhar, Egypt’s most authoritative Islamic institution, has just issued a fatwa calling for more violence and suppression, saying that “fighting participants in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstrations planned for 24 August is a religious obligation.”

Most of the aforementioned Arabic sites point out that these attacks are part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s campaign to intimidate and thus censor Egypt’s secular media from exposing the group’s Islamist agenda, which Youm 7, On TV, and Okasha do daily.[Note: the latter's channel was recently shut down, despite Morsi's previous reassurances that "no station or media will be shut down in my era."]
w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#38530 Apr 8, 2013
We have cencorship in the UK because if the stories like this came out and were proved true, we would certaily look differantly at the antics of the islamists in luton and east london.

Crucifixion and Mob Rule In Egypt
By Ted on August 16, 2012 in General
By Theodore Shoebat

It was reported just today, by Raymond Ibrahim, that the Muslim Brotherhood has crucified people, accused of being against Muhammad Morsi, naked and on trees in front of the presidential palace. Raymond Ibrahim reports:

El Balad adds that the supporters of Tawfik Okasha, another vocal critic of President Morsi—the one who widely disseminated the graphic video of a Muslim apostate being slaughtered to cries of “Allahu Akbar”—gathered around the presidential palace, only to be surrounded by Brotherhood supporters, who “attacked them with sticks, knives, and Molotov cocktails, crucifying some of them on trees, leading to the deaths of two and the wounding of dozens.”

Al-Azhar, the major university of the Islamic world, released a fatwa just after this event, which stated that “fighting participants in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstrations planned for 24 August is a religious obligation.”

This violence is in fact sanctioned by the Koran, in which it states thus:–

“The punishment of anyone who fight against Allah and His apostle and do mischief in the land is to be killed or crucified or to have their hands and feet from opposite ends or be banished from the land.”(Quran: The table spread)

From this, we can conclude that as long as the Muslim Brotherhood has power over Egypt, this violence will only get worse, and despotism will be the authority of the nation.

—
Theodore Shoebat is the author of For God or For Tyranny
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#38531 Apr 8, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been a good teacher mug lets what you advocatate world domination for islam kill all the Jews sometimes is just the zioness but then you get carried away and go for all of them. Its the copts fault for being murdered and raped and being burned out.
The more people look into islam the more hatred they see in the koran its you holy book are the quotes untrue?
islam is failing people daily.
We dont want islam it wrong on so many levels.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#38532 Apr 8, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
Is this really hapening ?
If it is surly its time to stop all aid to egypt.
No doubt if it is true our resident murhumna would say its their fault for oposing the murhumna government.
Behaving like this the wages of islam will be poverty death and flies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Epiphany2 612,906
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristineM 864,770
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Burke Devlin 6,475
treatment will make one able to survive (treata... 35 min globalvisionngo 1
Skin Care 50 min nitamansukhani 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,009
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr karl44 599,646
More from around the web