Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38128 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Columbus, OH

#38466 Mar 21, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Mexican
He is American (USA)
Muq is indian
I am french.
Gary is a christian evangelist with his stale off topic lullabies.
You are just ignorant fool
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#38467 Mar 21, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Mexican
He is American (USA)
Muq is indian
I am french.
Just cause you immigrated to france, doesn't make you French
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#38468 Mar 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cause you immigrated to france, doesn't make you French
The only true americans are the original indians then, you must be an invader.
w wman uk

UK

#38470 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Mexican
He is American (USA)
Muq is indian
I am french.
There you go again dullard assuming again, boys will be girls and girls will be boys its a mixed up muddled up world except for you, we can rely on ocxz to come up with bad maths and stale assumptions.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#38471 Mar 23, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again dullard assuming again, boys will be girls and girls will be boys its a mixed up muddled up world except for you, we can rely on ocxz to come up with bad maths and stale assumptions.
You felt left out, ok.

there goes:

w wman uk is a retard.
w wman uk

UK

#38472 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You felt left out, ok.
there goes:
w wman uk is a retard.
Was that your best shot? Poor wee fellow trying to prove how smart he is and failing again.
w wman uk

UK

#38473 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true americans are the original indians then, you must be an invader.
Another historicaly incorect statment compensating yet again wee man.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#38474 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Mexican
He is American (USA)
Muq is indian
I am french.
A friend of mine told me that he met a former member of the iranian secret service who fled from the iranian regime to germany. He told him that Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is jewish descent. I think it speaks for itself.
ocxz

Reunion

#38475 Mar 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine told me that he met a former member of the iranian secret service who fled from the iranian regime to germany. He told him that Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is jewish descent. I think it speaks for itself.
I can vouch he is iranian.
That speaks for itself.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38478 Mar 31, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Drones and Our National Religion

By David Swanson(Contd.)

The vast majority of the "worst of the worst" locked away in Guantanamo have been exonerated and freed, something that cannot be done with drone victims. Yet John Brennan, once deemed unacceptable for his role in detention and torture, is now deemed acceptable. The goodness of his murdering evil beings outweighs the badness of his detaining and torturing people who were sometimes misidentified. The dead cannot be misidentified. The president has declared that any unidentified dead male of fighting age was, by definition, a militant. After all, he was killed.

Yet, this we know for certain: He was someone's child. He was someone's loved one. He was someone's friend.

We have a responsibility right now to grow up very, very quickly. Our government is breaking down the rule of law and stripping away our rights in the name of protecting us from an enemy it generates through the same process. Drones are not inevitable. Drones are not in charge of us.

We don't have to fill our local skies with "surveillance" drones and "crowd control" drones. That's a choice that is up to us to make. We don't have to transfer to mindless hunks of metal the heroism heretofore bestowed just as nonsensically on soldiers. There is no excuse for supporting the murder of foreigners in cases in which we would not support the murder of U.S. citizens. There is no excuse for supporting a policy of murdering anyone at all.

There is no excuse for allowing your government to take your son or daughter and give you back a flag. There is no excuse for allowing your government to take someone else's son or daughter. Ever. Anywhere. No matter how scared you are. No matter what oath of loyalty you've robotically pledged to a colored piece of fabric since Kindergarten. Actual robots can perform the pledge of allegiance as well as any human. They do not, however, have any heart to place their hand over. We should reserve our hearts for actions robots cannot do.

David L. Swanson is an American activist, blogger and author. warisacrime.org
w wman uk

London, UK

#38480 Apr 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
Drones and Our National Religion
By David Swanson(Contd.)
The vast majority of the "worst of the worst" locked away in Guantanamo have been exonerated and freed, something that cannot be done with drone victims. Yet John Brennan, once deemed unacceptable for his role in detention and torture, is now deemed acceptable. The goodness of his murdering evil beings outweighs the badness of his detaining and torturing people who were sometimes misidentified. The dead cannot be misidentified. The president has declared that any unidentified dead male of fighting age was, by definition, a militant. After all, he was killed.
Yet, this we know for certain: He was someone's child. He was someone's loved one. He was someone's friend.
We have a responsibility right now to grow up very, very quickly. Our government is breaking down the rule of law and stripping away our rights in the name of protecting us from an enemy it generates through the same process. Drones are not inevitable. Drones are not in charge of us.
We don't have to fill our local skies with "surveillance" drones and "crowd control" drones. That's a choice that is up to us to make. We don't have to transfer to mindless hunks of metal the heroism heretofore bestowed just as nonsensically on soldiers. There is no excuse for supporting the murder of foreigners in cases in which we would not support the murder of U.S. citizens. There is no excuse for supporting a policy of murdering anyone at all.
There is no excuse for allowing your government to take your son or daughter and give you back a flag. There is no excuse for allowing your government to take someone else's son or daughter. Ever. Anywhere. No matter how scared you are. No matter what oath of loyalty you've robotically pledged to a colored piece of fabric since Kindergarten. Actual robots can perform the pledge of allegiance as well as any human. They do not, however, have any heart to place their hand over. We should reserve our hearts for actions robots cannot do.
David L. Swanson is an American activist, blogger and author. warisacrime.org
Would be intrested on your comments as a muslim on the conduct of your brothers and sisters in luton watch this clip on y tube the you might just understand why people in the uk are fed up with our increasing mooslim population The Horrific Muslim Infiltration Of Britain - Luton 2012 . Its not nice these scum are hiding under our tolerance and anti racism laws.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38481 Apr 2, 2013
-

Obama: The Warrior King

BY MICAH ZENKO (Contd.)

Most analysts and journalists have focused on President Obama's expanded scope, intensity, and institutionalization of targeted killings against suspected terrorists and militants. However, perhaps the enduring legacy of the Obama administration will be its sustained, rigorous effort to shape and define-down the idea of war. Consider in March 2011, during the NATO-led intervention in Libya, when a reporter asked White House spokesperson Jay Carney, "What is this military action?...Is it a war?" He replied, "It is a time-limited, scope-limited military action, in concert with our international partners." When pressed for more details, Carney added:

I'm not going to get into the terminology. I think what it is certainly not is, as others have said, a large-scale military -- open-ended military action -- the kind of which might otherwise be described as a war. There's no ground troops, as the president said. There's no land invasion.

After the war in Libya ended with the extrajudicial killing of Muammar Qaddafi, Obama bragged that U.S. involvement "only cost us $1 billion as opposed to $1 trillion," and "not a single U.S. troop [was] on the ground...not a single U.S. troop was killed. That, I think, is a recipe for success in the future." Thus, the strategic objective of military intervention is to minimize the quantifiable costs, not to develop a plausible strategy that achieves some desired outcome.

Similarly, White House senior counterterrorism adviser John Brennan defended drone strikes in April 2012 by comparing them to "deploying large armies abroad" and "large, intrusive military deployments." Soon afterward, when Carney was asked if the Obama administration relied on the same "loose definition of the declaration of war that President Bush did" in its use of drone strikes, he noted: "Using some of these tools is preferable when you are concerned about civilian casualties than, say, launching a full-scale invasion by land." (Perhaps unconsciously, senior administration officials always antiseptically refer to drone strikes as "targeted strikes" by "tools of national power" and not targeted killings of people by drones

This is all part of a systematic effort to remind Americans about the strategic error of invading Iraq, and to create the impression that counterterrorism strategies must incorporate kinetic force. Given the false dichotomy between 170,000 troops in Iraq and drone strikes, who would oppose the latter? Moreover, this implies that military operations involving less than a full-scale invasion or ground troops (which conveniently omits U.S. special operators or private military contractors required) is not considered a "war."

This characterization also assumes that war can only occur when it reaches some predetermined threshold of immediate human or financial costs. The president's "recipe for success in the future" is for military operations that are low-cost and low-risk (in the short-term, as it turned out in Libya) for Americans.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38482 Apr 2, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Would be intrested on your comments as a muslim on the conduct of your brothers and sisters in luton watch this clip on y tube the you might just understand why people in the uk are fed up with our increasing mooslim population The Horrific Muslim Infiltration Of Britain - Luton 2012 . Its not nice these scum are hiding under our tolerance and anti racism laws.
You reap what you sow.

Did not you british people went out and ruled over their countries?

Why start whining now? You were racists when you ruled their countries and you are racist when they come and live in your country.

What happened to you Big heart?
w wmanuk

Leeds, UK

#38483 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You reap what you sow.
Did not you british people went out and ruled over their countries?
Why start whining now? You were racists when you ruled their countries and you are racist when they come and live in your country.
What happened to you Big heart?
That was generations ago the Muslims that came to our country then were not in sufficient numbers to cause any problems. Our big heart and tollerence is being tested every day. Me pesonally never ruled any country dalit.
Why do you charge me as a racist because l dont beleieve in your devil worship cult.
Islam is not a religion it is a political idology you said yourself you seek shira law and world domination. Islam is at its extreem is vertualy the same as nazzis.
Just take death to the non believer and world domination identical beleiefs in both cults.
The more you post the more people see that there is no dealing with islam it has a sick heart and will collapse from within.
w wman uk

UK

#38484 Apr 3, 2013
Check this out mug on Y tube The Horrific Muslim Infiltration Of Britain - Luton 2012 .
Is this the way for mooslims to behave?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38485 Apr 3, 2013
Back from vacation. I see not much has changed around here.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38486 Apr 3, 2013
w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> That was generations ago the Muslims that came to our country then were not in sufficient numbers to cause any problems. Our big heart and tollerence is being tested every day. Me pesonally never ruled any country dalit.
Why do you charge me as a racist because l dont beleieve in your devil worship cult.
Islam is not a religion it is a political idology you said yourself you seek shira law and world domination. Islam is at its extreem is vertualy the same as nazzis.
Just take death to the non believer and world domination identical beleiefs in both cults.
The more you post the more people see that there is no dealing with islam it has a sick heart and will collapse from within.
Islam will not collapse from within, it would continue to grow and grow stronger and there is nothing you can do about it.

It would only cause you heart burns and pains, each day you see more and more people getting attracted to Islam.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38487 Apr 3, 2013
-

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become
automatons." - Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 4: 1944-1947
"Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking,
and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work." - Adrienne Rich

"The number of those who undergo the fatigue of judging for themselves is very
small indeed." - Richard Brinsley Sheridan, The Critic "There are few things more dangerous than inbred religious certainty." - Bart D. Ehrman, God's Problem: How the Bible Fails to Answer Our Most Important Question-Why We Suffer

"The opinions that are held with passion are always those for which no good ground
exists; indeed the passion is the measure of the holders lack of rational conviction.
Opinions in politics and religion are almost always held passionately." - Bertrand
Russell

"Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to
find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider." - Francis Bacon, English essayist
- "Of Studies," 1625

February 13, 2013
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38488 Apr 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam will not collapse from within, it would continue to grow and grow stronger and there is nothing you can do about it.
It would only cause you heart burns and pains, each day you see more and more people getting attracted to Islam.
Keep dreaming !
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38489 Apr 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Keep dreaming !
Yeah, this dream is 1400 years old, and not a single days pass, when Islam has stopped growing.

It is for your people to stop dreaming and wish Islam would vanish from the face of this earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min USA Born 599,724
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Truths 612,908
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Happy Lesbo 864,736
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... 1 min fixxitman1 12
White Lives MATTER 1 min RFD 101
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 min Janie 221,992
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 min Timeitwassaid 231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min WasteWater 272,417
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Lbj 2,000
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web