Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#38357 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Jesus comes down to fight Anti Christ and his forces. Why it is "insanity" to say that "majority of Anti Christ's followers would be Jews"?
Since Jews rejected the "Real Christ"…they would flock to the "anti Christ" when he appears. It seems and sound very reasonable and logical.
02. Jesus' "main purpose" on his second coming would be to "slay" the Anti Christ.
03. "New Isreal" might not be the "Jewish Israel" it would be full of those who believe in Jesus and all prophets of God and not who reject them.
04. Again it shows your bias and ignorance about Both Quran and Bible.
05. I could say the same about you also. You have learned "Nothing" while being on these threads for such a long period.
You just behave like a "Bible Thumper"!!
And you even do not know who wrote the Bible!!
Do not tell me it was Holy Ghost who wrote it for you!!
You did not read my post accurately. That is what the Koran says, not the Bible or myself.. Do a better job of reading before you criticize !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38358 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you "obsessed" in believing that Iran's nukes are against you?
Why do you not make peace with Iran?
What is your problem?
What is Islam's problem ? Islam and its followers will suffer the most .
w wman uk

UK

#38359 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Jesus comes down to fight Anti Christ and his forces. Why it is "insanity" to say that "majority of Anti Christ's followers would be Jews"?
Since Jews rejected the "Real Christ"…they would flock to the "anti Christ" when he appears. It seems and sound very reasonable and logical.
02. Jesus' "main purpose" on his second coming would be to "slay" the Anti Christ.
03. "New Isreal" might not be the "Jewish Israel" it would be full of those who believe in Jesus and all prophets of God and not who reject them.
05. I could say the same about you also. You have learned "Nothing" while being on these threads for such a long period.
The ground you base your faith on is not so firm. To follow the example of mohamed ie pedophilia murder, rape, coverting his friends wives and posessions,theft barberism to those who dont believe your fariy tales its a very bad rap sheet the charges are many and the evidence is strong if he were alive today he would be in prison .
The recent controversy began about eight months ago, after Soroush spoke with a Dutch reporter about one of Islam’s most sensitive issues: the divine origin of the Koran. Muslims have long believed that their holy book was transmitted word for word by God through the Prophet Muhammad. In the interview, however, Soroush made explicit his alternative belief that the Koran was a “prophetic experience.” He told me that the prophet “was at the same time the receiver and the producer of the Koran or, if you will, the subject and the object of the revelation.” Soroush said that “when you read the Koran, you have to feel that a human being is speaking to you, i.e. the words, images, rules and regulations and the like all are coming from a human mind.” He added,“This mind, of course, is special in the sense that it is imbued with divinity and inspired by God.”
w wman uk

UK

#38360 Mar 17, 2013
As Soroush’s words spread thanks to the Internet, Iran’s grand ayatollahs entered the battlefield. In their rebuttal, the clerics pointed to the Koranic verses that state “this is a book we have sent down to you (O Muhammad).” They ask, Don’t these verses imply that God is the revealer and Muhammad the receiver? They also point out that there were times when Muhammad waited impatiently for the revelation to come to him and that in more than 300 cases the prophet is commanded to tell his people to do one thing or another. This demonstrates, the argument goes, that the commands are coming from elsewhere rather than from the heart or the mind of the prophet himself.
Soroush, in turn, responds by saying that the prophet was no parrot. Rather, Soroush told me, he was like a bee who produces honey itself, even though the mechanism for making the honey is placed in him by God. This is “the example the Koran itself sets,” says Soroush, citing the Koran:“And your Lord inspired to the bee: take for yourself among the mountains, houses ... then eat from all the fruits ... there emerges from their bellies a drink ... in which there is healing for people.”
Soroush has been described as a Muslim Luther, but unlike the Protestant reformer, he is no literalist about holy books. His work more closely resembles that of the 19th-century German scholars who tried to understand the Bible in its original context. Case in point: when a verse in the Koran or a saying attributed to Muhammad refers to cutting off a thief’s hand or stoning to death for adultery, it only tells us the working rules and regulations of the prophet’s era. Today’s Muslims are not obliged to follow in these footsteps if they have more humane means at their disposal.
Soroush’s latest views have not endeared him to the powerful conservative wing of Iran’s establishment. Some have accused him of heresy, which is punishable by death. There have been demonstrations by clerics in Qom, the religious capital of Iran, against his recent work. But Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, unexpectedly warned against feeding the controversy. He said those who are employing “philosophy or pseudo-philosophy” to “pervert the nation’s mind” should not be dealt with “by declaring apostasy and anger” but rather countered with the “religious truths” that will falsify their arguments.
In Iran today, many opponents of the government advocate the creation of a secular state. Soroush himself supports the separation of mosque and state, but for the sake of religion. He seeks freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. Thus he speaks for a different — and potentially more effective — agenda. The medieval Islamic mystic Rumi once wrote that “an old love may only be dissolved by a new one.” In a deeply religious society, whose leaders have justified their hold on power as a divine duty, it may take a religious counterargument to push the society toward pluralism and democracy. Soroush challenges those who claim to speak for Islam, and does so on their own terms.
reasoning with fools

Coffeyville, KS

#38361 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you "obsessed" in believing that Iran's nukes are against you?
Why do you not make peace with Iran?
What is your problem?
All Iran wants to do is spread it's ugly Islam all over the world. We don't want it in America and we will not allow it in America. You want peace fine, just keep your ugly violent womanizing religion on your own shore. We have no problem with the people, it's their idiot crazy leaders and their violent religion we have a problem with. It's fine to want to have peace but it will only work if Iran wants peace without trying to spread and take over with their ugly religion. We don't want Islamic religion and Islamics seem to think you are either in agreement with their religion or you are the enemy. It's up to them to create peace.
ocxz

Paris, France

#38362 Mar 17, 2013
reasoning with fools wrote:
<quoted text>
All Iran wants to do is spread it's ugly Islam all over the world. We don't want it in America and we will not allow it in America. You want peace fine, just keep your ugly violent womanizing religion on your own shore. We have no problem with the people, it's their idiot crazy leaders and their violent religion we have a problem with. It's fine to want to have peace but it will only work if Iran wants peace without trying to spread and take over with their ugly religion. We don't want Islamic religion and Islamics seem to think you are either in agreement with their religion or you are the enemy. It's up to them to create peace.
There are many things about the USA that we don't want yet we have to endure, the silly tv series, the idiotic chest banging USA is the best in movies, the constant propaganda on a failed economic system that brings people to debt, the constant meddling in other countries affairs, the relentless urge to remove regimes not to Washington's liking.
So when i read about some US dude pointing fingers at Iran i have a good laugh.
Just a reminder that The US government plotted to have Mossadeg removed, installed the puppet shah and his dreaded Savak police, shot down an iranian airliner, helped Saddam Hussein in his agression war against Iran, helped assassinate iranian nuclear scientists, support terrorists groups that assassinate iranians, etc etc, just what did Iran do to the Usa exactly ?
I say that as usual the USA is the agressor, and that you reason like a fool.
w wman uk

UK

#38363 Mar 17, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many things about the USA that we don't want yet we have to endure, the silly tv series, the idiotic chest banging USA is the best in movies, the constant propaganda on a failed economic system that brings people to debt, the constant meddling in other countries affairs, the relentless urge to remove regimes not to Washington's liking.
So when i read about some US dude pointing fingers at Iran i have a good laugh.
Just a reminder that The US government plotted to have Mossadeg removed, installed the puppet shah and his dreaded Savak police, shot down an iranian airliner, helped Saddam Hussein in his agression war against Iran, helped assassinate iranian nuclear scientists, support terrorists groups that assassinate iranians, etc etc, just what did Iran do to the Usa exactly ?
I say that as usual the USA is the agressor, and that you reason like a fool.
Its not nearly as funny a the plastic palistinians who have no reason at all and bite the hand that feeds them.
Sure America is far from perfect but imagine if the murhumna had the arms the US have.
No dont all the Jews would be killed and you and mug would have sticky pants nasty?
ocxz

Paris, France

#38364 Mar 17, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Its not nearly as funny a the plastic palistinians who have no reason at all and bite the hand that feeds them.
Sure America is far from perfect but imagine if the murhumna had the arms the US have.
No dont all the Jews would be killed and you and mug would have sticky pants nasty?
Sure because you hand feed palestinians ?
Maybe in your spare time ?
And faced with real hard facts about US conduct around the world, you oppose imagination of murhumna if they had US weapons.
A La la Land citizen you must be again.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38365 Mar 17, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Done already, you have shot down iranian civilian airliner.
Fishing boats too. And countless civilians.
Poor Gary, he loves his drones to be able to murder civilians in the world, but not happy if these drones get shot down...
If you like Iran so much ,why don't you live there? You and followers of Islam are Fools !
w wman uk

UK

#38366 Mar 17, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure because you hand feed palestinians ?
Maybe in your spare time ?
And faced with real hard facts about US conduct around the world, you oppose imagination of murhumna if they had US weapons.
A La la Land citizen you must be again.
So says the flea that bites the dog that has protected him.
They have made mistakes some big ones. Cant see China looking after renunion very well.
It is because of the conduct of US over the post war years that you enjoy such comforts as you have.
Can you explain this what you mean by this badly constructed sentance "you oppose imagination of murhumna if they had US weapons".
l dont but our aid and charity does benifit palistinians.
When was the last time you put your hand in your pocket to help someone wee man?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38367 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Such "logical" rhetoric from yourself only reinforces the fact that people like you do not understand that under canonical law, Jesus was never meant to be the Messiah in the first place. Why "reject?" Well, people like you are pretty damn against blasphemy -- in Saudi Arabia it's a crime! And yet no one questions the fact that our favourite Jew, for all his good intentions, was in fact breaking canonical law to not blaspheme. Nobody here would question against some dude claiming to be a Messiah and yet back then it's acceptable?

Here's the list as to why he wasn't Messiah material:

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

Red very carefully.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38368 Mar 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You did not read my post accurately. That is what the Koran says, not the Bible or myself.. Do a better job of reading before you criticize !
Quran does not mention Anti Christ....it is you who needs to read Quran, not me.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38369 Mar 17, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
The ground you base your faith on is not so firm. To follow the example of mohamed ie pedophilia murder, rape, coverting his friends wives and posessions,theft barberism to those who dont believe your fariy tales its a very bad rap sheet the charges are many and the evidence is strong if he were alive today he would be in prison .
The recent controversy began about eight months ago, after Soroush spoke with a Dutch reporter about one of Islam’s most sensitive issues: the divine origin of the Koran. Muslims have long believed that their holy book was transmitted word for word by God through the Prophet Muhammad. In the interview, however, Soroush made explicit his alternative belief that the Koran was a “prophetic experience.” He told me that the prophet “was at the same time the receiver and the producer of the Koran or, if you will, the subject and the object of the revelation.” Soroush said that “when you read the Koran, you have to feel that a human being is speaking to you, i.e. the words, images, rules and regulations and the like all are coming from a human mind.” He added,“This mind, of course, is special in the sense that it is imbued with divinity and inspired by God.”
It might be the same Dr. Anis Ashoroush who failed "miserably" in debates with Ahmad deedat on the subjects "Is Jesus God" and "Bible or Quran which is the word of God"?

He could not prove his case in the debate and now he is giving his own "expertise".

Whatever he says is not binding on us, if any one wants to challenge Quran let him produce ten chapter or even one chapter like Quran.

This Anis Shouorsh is Arabic Speaking Christian from Palestine, what "Counter" he produced to challenge Quran was a "laughing matter".

And he speaks about Quran being "prophetic experience".

You might treat him as a giant, but in reality he is a pygmy!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38370 Mar 17, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Drones and Our National Religion

By David Swanson

February 12, 2013 "War Is A Crime" -- The national religion of the United States of America is nationalism. Its god is the flag. Its prayer is the pledge of allegiance.

The flag's powers include those of life and death, powers formerly possessed by traditional religions. Its myths are built around the sacrifice of lives to protect against the evils outside the nation. Its heroes are soldiers who make such sacrifices based on unquestioning faith.

A "Dream Act" that would give citizenship to those immigrants who kill or die for the flag embodies the deepest dreams of flag worship. Its high priest is the Commander in Chief. Its slaughter of infidels is not protection of a nation otherwise engaged, but an act that in itself completely constitutes the nation as it is understood by its devotees. If the nation stopped killing it would cease to be.

What happens to myths like these when we discover that flying killer robots make better soldiers than soldiers do? Or when we learn that the president is using those flying robots to kill U.S. citizens? Which beliefs do we jettison to reduce the dissonance in our troubled brains?

Some 85% of U.S.ians, and shrinking rapidly, are theists. Flag worship may be on the decline as well, but its numbers are still high. A majority supports a ban on flag burning. A majority supports the power of the president to kill non-U.S.ians with drones, while a significantly smaller percentage supports the president's power to kill U.S. citizens with drones abroad.

That is to say, if the high priest declares someone an enemy of god, many people believe he should have the power to kill that enemy ... unless that enemy is a U.S. citizen. In secular terms, which make this reality seem all the crazier, many of us support acts of murder based on the citizenship of the victim.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#38371 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran does not mention Anti Christ....it is you who needs to read Quran, not me.
If thatare you saying Jesus will fight the Jews,too ? That is not in the Bible.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38372 Mar 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus will only fight Anti-Christ 's forces at Armageddon. Iran , Russia, and the Muslim nations were already defeated by this time.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#38373 Mar 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> What is Islam's problem ? Islam and its followers will suffer the most .
I'm only responding here for the benefit of educated and open minded readers.
(i.e. Not You!

- You've proven incapable of responding to ANYTHING I've written but claim other, specious* reasons.(*look it up)
---

Islam wasn't even considered a "Problem" until Zionists began to completely dominate U.S. Policy:
(fortunately, that's changing)

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
-----

YOU wouldn't even know what "Islam" was until "Fox" "News" and the rest of the West's Ziono Media Monopoly told you to think that it was "something Evil" and the folks at M.O.L.A.D. hired you to froth about it.
----

PROVEN ZIONO-MEDIA BIAS:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

---

Islam's "Followers" suffer, primarily, because of Colonial Abuse, Regime Manipulation, Hypocritical Sanctions (that should be on "Israel" for a record breaking number of Human Rights, IRC, UN Resolution etc violations.

Yes, I spent 10 - 11 months living, working, treating (medically) among Muslims and another 35-40 years in sojourns, US Gvmt. work/Com. etc

-----
CONTINUED......NEXT "COMMENT"
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38375 Mar 17, 2013
RWF wrote:
01. All Iran wants to do is spread it's ugly Islam all over the world. We don't want it in America and we will not allow it in America.

02. You want peace fine, just keep your ugly violent womanizing religion on your own shore.

03. We have no problem with the people, it's their idiot crazy leaders and their violent religion we have a problem with.

04. It's fine to want to have peace but it will only work if Iran wants peace without trying to spread and take over with their ugly religion.

05. We don't want Islamic religion and Islamic seem to think you are either in agreement with their religion or you are the enemy. It's up to them to create peace.
Ans.

01 And who told you that Iran wants to spread Islam to all parts of the world? Wishing and wanting are two different things? Iran never said that it wants to spread its religion to every one. And you should not use the word "ugly" for their religion.

That shows your bias and hate at the first step itself.

02. If that be the case then why you "force" your "Sodomite and Lesbian filled Democracy" to our part of the world? Or YOU have every right to IMPOSE your values on us, but not ready for US to tell you about our religion and value.

And this again speaks about you bias and hateful nature.

03. Again you are contradicting yourself. First you said that you have no problem with people, only with their leaders and then you included their religion, which is followed by majority of its people.

This again speaks of your bias and hate of Islam.

04. This is repetition of your earlier statement and speaks of your bias and hate against Islam.

05. And you did not tell us, why you hate Islam so much, have you studied it carefully, or you do not want even its name mentioned.

In Islam we are not to force any one to accept our faith, what we want is only to tell people about its message and then leave the people to accept or reject it.

This is very reasonable, is it not?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38376 Mar 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> If thatare you saying Jesus will fight the Jews,too ? That is not in the Bible.
There are many things which are not in Bible.....so this is not the reason to accept or reject things happening in the world.

Our prophesies say that Jesus shall return to fight Anti Christ and his armies.

Most of his supporters shall consist of Jews, because Jews are still looking for their "Messiah".

They rejected the "Real Messiah" which came to them in the form of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago....so they would be prone to the claim of the "false Messiah" which is Anti Christ.

When Jesus returns to earth for second time to fight this Anti Christ...he will find Jews being on the opposite side, not on his side.

You have to come out of your "Bible spell" and start using your own brain and logic and reason.

It is only your "hallucination" that Jews on seeing Jesus coming down from heavens....shall fall on their knees and start chanting "ALLELUYA!! HOSANNA!! WELCOME! GREETING!"

Wake up and talk sense.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38377 Mar 18, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only responding here for the benefit of educated and open minded readers.
(i.e. Not You!
- You've proven incapable of responding to ANYTHING I've written but claim other, specious* reasons.(*look it up)
---
Islam wasn't even considered a "Problem" until Zionists began to completely dominate U.S. Policy:
(fortunately, that's changing)
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
-----
YOU wouldn't even know what "Islam" was until "Fox" "News" and the rest of the West's Ziono Media Monopoly told you to think that it was "something Evil" and the folks at M.O.L.A.D. hired you to froth about it.
----
PROVEN ZIONO-MEDIA BIAS:
“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED
“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/
EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 
The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED
“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
---
Islam's "Followers" suffer, primarily, because of Colonial Abuse, Regime Manipulation, Hypocritical Sanctions (that should be on "Israel" for a record breaking number of Human Rights, IRC, UN Resolution etc violations.
Yes, I spent 10 - 11 months living, working, treating (medically) among Muslims and another 35-40 years in sojourns, US Gvmt. work/Com. etc
-----
CONTINUED......NEXT "COMMENT"
You are definitely a fool to believe Islam is benign. I do not care if Israel has a lobby in the media or government. I figured you were working for or had worked for the government. That is a tragedy for America ! Islam is at war with both America and Israelif you hadn't noticed. Does 9/11 ring a bell ? Israel has just appointed a new Minister of Defense who will not take his orders from Obama et al's America -haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Mr Wiggley 47,233
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gabriel 990,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 692,145
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 6 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web