Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,664)

Showing posts 33,261 - 33,280 of36,418
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand you're angle. You're hating on Hindus for being "pagans" and yet you hate on Muslims despite coming from the same branch of monotheism?
How strange you are...
I'm a normal and well-adjusted fellow with a number of relatives and friends.

I have helped over 1 million patients remain alive or have helped improve their quality of life.

I have nothing to be ashamed of.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a normal and well-adjusted fellow with a number of relatives and friends.
I have helped over 1 million patients remain alive or have helped improve their quality of life.
I have nothing to be ashamed of.
I don't think Islamophobia is something to be proud of... good achievements don't validate or excuse baid traits or achievements.

I mean, Hitler was a vegetarian and he liked animals and children, but he's not known as the paragon of goodness, is he?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

*bad traits.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

THE HASBARAT STILL CAN'T DISPROVE WHAT I POSTED
The same FACT was widely posted in other News Sources and originally published by a Jewish Scientist.

Try again.....stupid!
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

ANOTHER FULL TIME, PAID HASBARAT......"AT WORK"

"THE SAD, SAD, WORLD OF ISRAEL'S BIG TIME LIARS"
http://www.redress.cc/palestine/slittlewood20...

"Israel’s hasbara liars verge on the compulsive and pathological. Telling lies is routine; they are in denial of reality; they exaggerate; they come to believe their lies; they have no remorse; and they have no regard for the consequences."

A Hasbara Propaganda manual is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.”
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot if you repost from a site widely known to disseminate conspiracy theories and expound right wing supremacist views. But we already KNOW you're an idiot, don't we all?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Today
The "evidence" shown? Bullshit. No matter how many CREDIBLE medically based sites I link to, it just seems that extremist crap is the only thing able to cling to any semblance of "gray matter" you might possess:
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
------

My, my angry, simple minded insults and Zionist hate sites to match:

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

Try THIS one......Shill!

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...

“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”

http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...

"In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes
“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out: The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land. Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon. Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”

Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).
Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."

“Zionism’s Invented State”
http://www.thecornerreport.com/index.php...

“THE KHAZAR ORIGIN OF THE ASHKENAZIM”
"Judah...hath married the daughter of a strange god. The&#8232;Lord will cut off the man that doeth this." Malachi 2:11, 12
http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/library/khazars_...

“Modern Jews are essentially divided into two major categories, ethnically and culturally: Sephardim and Ashkenazim.
    The former are primarily of Spanish origin; the name Sephardim being derived from Sepharad, the Hebrew word for Spain, and are likely the closest to actual Semitic Jews that can be established. They were expelled from Spain toward the beginning of the sixteenth century and immigrated to the eastern Mediterranean and Balkans."

WHAT?.......NO ZIONO-LAND!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
01. What "truth " are you referring to ? You and the Hindus are actually more like birds of a feather since you both are involved in pagan worship.

02. You definitely will see the "truth" eventually, as Islam will suffer a catastrophic defeat worldwide.
Ans.

01,. So you did not discuss religion with your Hindu friends, did you?

Did you not mention that your Hindu friends were saying, they have problems with Islam and Muslims? How then we could be "birds of the same feather"?

To me, you and them, both Islam haters, would be "birds of the same feathers"

02. "Predicting" death and downfall of Islam has been the "best pastime" of enemies of Islam since last 1400 years.

But each time they "wished and prayed" for its downfall, it grew stronger.

So we are really thankful to you people for again wishing and predicting and praying and planning for its destruction!!

You put YOUR wit and planning against the Wit and Planning of the Creator of this Universe?

I like YOUR courage!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Advocate wrote:
01. Jealousy? No, it's about spending money where it counts, not to give royalty mansions. Same with the White house and rich politicians, but you brought that up.

02. Arabs the target? Look, it's not about Arabs, it's about the land. But if you want to debate that we could always argue as to why half of Israeli Jews migrated from Muslim majority nations...

03. And Jewish migration didn't start after 1917, it was way before that. There were already Jews there but mass migration started in the 1800s.

We certainly could debate this.
Ans.

If you start poking in other's business, it is called Jealousy.

I could point out hundreds of examples where you people are spending money uselessly. Defending Isreal is one such cause, which is doomed to failure!!

02. You could do the same in USA. Divide it into two and All the Muslims from Majority Christian Nations in Europe would migrate to it? What would in prove? Nothing?

03. There was "no Jewish migration" in Palestine before 1917. One Jewish man going and settling there is not called "Migration".

We could debate this, till the sun rises, but the truth will not be changed.
United States The Great

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Iran needs to know islam is fake and evil the usa and israel will always be protected by god and jesus so your best option is to call a truce
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

United States The Great wrote:
Iran needs to know islam is fake and evil the usa and israel will always be protected by god and jesus so your best option is to call a truce
And how you KNOW that Christianity is true?

Had a visit to God and came back with the message?
w wman uk

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gray wrote:
ANOTHER FULL TIME, PAID HASBARAT......"AT WORK"
"THE SAD, SAD, WORLD OF ISRAEL'S BIG TIME LIARS"
http://www.redress.cc/palestine/slittlewood20...
"Israel’s hasbara liars verge on the compulsive and pathological. Telling lies is routine; they are in denial of reality; they exaggerate; they come to believe their lies; they have no remorse; and they have no regard for the consequences."
A Hasbara Propaganda manual is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.”
<quoted text>
------
My, my angry, simple minded insults and Zionist hate sites to match:
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
Try THIS one......Shill!
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...
"In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes
“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out: The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land. Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon. Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”
Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).
Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."
“Zionism’s Invented State”
http://www.thecornerreport.com/index.php...
“THE KHAZAR ORIGIN OF THE ASHKENAZIM”
"Judah...hath married the daughter of a strange god. The&#8232;Lord will cut off the man that doeth this." Malachi 2:11, 12
http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/library/khazars_...
 “Modern Jews are essentially divided into two major categories, ethnically and culturally: Sephardim and Ashkenazim.
    The former are primarily of Spanish origin; the name Sephardim being derived from Sepharad, the Hebrew word for Spain, and are likely the closest to actual Semitic Jews that can be established. They were expelled from Spain toward the beginning of the sixteenth century and immigrated to the eastern Mediterranean and Balkans."
WHAT?.......NO ZIONO-LAND!
Your the sad one gay just because you got you cherry punched on on tourist holiday. Your also a lieing b/shiter heroic gay clams he nursed old people and children that had been aledgely shot up by the IDF in lebonon. These plastic palistinians are a joke and betray the ordenary palistinian by suporting their thugish leadership. You categorise a race of people who do you think you are adolph. Extreem islam is self defeating there will be NO MURHUMNA LAND .
w wman uk

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well nobody knows for sure faith and belief comes into it. You blaspheme mug lets burn you house down isnt that whats happened in murhumnastan yesterday?
You have claimed yourself that allah has spoken to the prophet mug and that the book of vengence is the word of allah written down by the iliterate mohamed.
Lets look at the rap sheets.
1st Jesus a healer
A spreader of the word of peace.
A man who never beared arms.
A great teacher.
One who has brought peace to many.
One whoes story has survived thoughout history dispite slanders to his good name.

2nd mohamed
A murderer
A rapest
A molester of children
A coverter of his friends wives.
A bringer of distruction to his own people.
The author of the book of revenge.
The persicuter of many.
A follower of the devil?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01,. So you did not discuss religion with your Hindu friends, did you?
Did you not mention that your Hindu friends were saying, they have problems with Islam and Muslims? How then we could be "birds of the same feather"?
To me, you and them, both Islam haters, would be "birds of the same feathers"
02. "Predicting" death and downfall of Islam has been the "best pastime" of enemies of Islam since last 1400 years.
But each time they "wished and prayed" for its downfall, it grew stronger.
So we are really thankful to you people for again wishing and predicting and praying and planning for its destruction!!
You put YOUR wit and planning against the Wit and Planning of the Creator of this Universe?
I like YOUR courage!!
Actually , your reply is just the opposite of the truth. Islam is getting weaker every day. The more Islam tries to destroy Israel, the closer is the death of Islam. Seriously, you don't realize the power of Israel and how closely God is taking care of Israel. Everytime we discuss this , you keep failing to relize how ppowerful Israel is and that it is protected by God. Allah is no God at all. He's NOBODY . Here's my best recommendation for you, MUQQIE : Just sit back and keep watching events unfold which illustrates my points here.
w wman uk

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Actually , your reply is just the opposite of the truth. Islam is getting weaker every day. The more Islam tries to destroy Israel, the closer is the death of Islam. Seriously, you don't realize the power of Israel and how closely God is taking care of Israel. Everytime we discuss this , you keep failing to relize how ppowerful Israel is and that it is protected by God. Allah is no God at all. He's NOBODY . Here's my best recommendation for you, MUQQIE : Just sit back and keep watching events unfold which illustrates my points here.
Allah is no nobody hes the other guy the devil hes doing very well at the moment and very pleased with the death destruction and hoplessness that is happeening all over the world in his name hes proud of it.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam isn't a pagan religion. It borrows from pagan elements as do the rest of the Abrahamic faiths...why'd you think Christmas is celebrated on the 25? Why do Christian saints function as "patrons" of certain qualities or activities (patron saint of children, of fishermen, of dentists, etc)?
Islam IS a pagan religion and the ritual of celebrating Christmas on Dec. 25th is a pagan choice because of the winter solstice . Nobody except God knows exactly when Jesus was born . In Jesus' times theJews followed a Hebrew calendar and a Roman calendar as being followed by the Roman occupiers. Allah is a pagan Moon god . Haven't you noticed the crescent moon on a number of Islamic nations' flags ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Islamophobia is something to be proud of... good achievements don't validate or excuse baid traits or achievements.
I mean, Hitler was a vegetarian and he liked animals and children, but he's not known as the paragon of goodness, is he?
I do not have Islamophobis -mr perspective here is one which is supported by the Christian community, not as a single, lone ranger crusading against Islam. Christianity correctly understands the threat posed by Islam . That is at the center of my views here. Since I understand Biblical prophecy , I do not have any fear of Islam. God will take care of Islam once and for all. It will be judged and destroyed. It's that simple.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL the Biblical prophesies have been fulfilled except for a few remaining prophesies that WILL be fulfilled in the future or near future. Haven't you learned anything here yet ?

You are not too bright !
United States The Great

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Like I say again and again islam is a fake evil religion that comes from satan everyone knows it!!! God and the son jesus are real plain and simple ! Even muslums know it the only reason they practice there fake islam religion is out of fear they know they will be killed in there own countries if they dont my advice is rise up against these islamist people in power rise up Iran people Rise up!!! And my advice to the iranian govt is to call a truce to save yourself from the destruction of God and jesus Dont you dare try to test his power!!!!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Murder On A Global Scale

US to Expand Assassination Program to North Africa

By Joseph Kishore

(Contd.)

Criticisms of presidential assassinations of US citizens have been limited to tactical and procedural issues. Some members of Congress and commentators, taking their cue from the New York Times editorial page, are pushing for the setting up of a secret court to provide a pretense of judicial oversight and a pseudo-legal stamp of approval for state murder.

An article in the New York Times on Saturday (“Debating a Court to Vet Drone Strikes”) reports that “in response to broad dissatisfaction with the hidden bureaucracy directing lethal drone strikes, there is an interest in applying the model of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court—created by Congress so that surveillance had to be justified to a federal judge—to the targeted killing of suspected terrorists, or at least of American suspects.”

Democratic Senator Diane Feinstein, chair of the intelligence committee, supported the proposal at the Brennan confirmation hearing. Brennan himself suggested that it was “worthy of discussion,” and former Defense Secretary Robert Gates has indicated that he supports the proposal as well.

Referring to several “legal scholars and terrorism experts,” the Times writes,“With the war in Afghanistan winding down, Al Qaeda fragmenting into hard-to-read offshoots and the 2001 terrorist attacks receding into the past, they said, it is time to consider how to forge a new, trustworthy and transparent system to govern lethal counterterrorism operations.”

The newspaper goes on to note that “with Al Qaeda’s core in Pakistan hugely diminished and Osama bin Laden dead” the targets of assassination are now “a mixed bag of midlevel militants and foot soldiers whose focus is often more on the Pakistani or Yemeni authorities than on the United States.” This is an inadvertent admission that the main target of drone assassinations is not Al Qaeda operatives, but rather anyone who seeks to fight US occupation of their country or repressive regimes that do the bidding of Washington.

The Times article also implicitly exposes the claim that a secret drone assassination court would lead to greater “transparency” and square the assassination program with constitutional norms. It notes that the model for such a new court, the existing FISA court, operates in complete secrecy and approves every surveillance request from the government. The newspaper writes:“In 2011, according to the most recent statistics, the court approved 1,745 orders for electronic surveillance or physical searches, rejecting none outright but altering 30.”

If it were established, any such court for assassination would not represent a “check” on the program, but rather a means of more securely embedding state-sanctioned killing in the institutions of the government.

Copyright © 1998-2013 World Socialist Web Site - All rights reserved
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Chapter 215

When the soldiers with Judas drew near to the place where Jesus was, Jesus heard the approach of many people, wherefore in fear he withdrew into the house. And the eleven were sleeping. Then God, seeing the danger of his servant, commanded Gabriel;, Michael;, Rafael;, and Uriel;, his ministers, to take Jesus out of the world. The holy angels came and took Jesus out by the window that looks toward the South;. They bare him and placed him in the third heaven in the company of angels blessing God for evermore.

Chapter 216
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Chapter 216

Judas entered impetuously before all into the chamber whence Jesus had been taken up. And the disciples were sleeping. Whereupon the wonderful God acted wonderfully, insomuch that Judas was so changed in speech and in face to be like Jesus that we believed him to be Jesus. And he, having awakened us, was seeking where the Master was. Whereupon we marvelled, and answered:'You, Lord, are our master; have you now forgotten us?'

And he, smiling, said:'Now are you foolish, that know not me to be Judas Iscariot!' And as he was saying this the soldiery entered, and laid their hands upon Judas, because he was in every way like to Jesus. We having heard Judas' saying, and seeing the multitude of soldiers, fled as beside ourselves. And John, who was wrapped in a linen cloth, awoke and fled, and when a soldier seized him by the linen cloth he left the linen cloth and fled naked. For God heard the prayer of Jesus, and saved the eleven from evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,261 - 33,280 of36,418
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

411 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessarily so 717,124
Friendship and dating 8 min singleboyindelhi 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Mandela 114,689
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min hojo 530,344
Gold buyers Wanted 50 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr andet1987 171,519
Jamaican man seeking to start a new life with a... 1 hr andet1987 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,289
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••