Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#38181 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Do you mean to say that if "You do not accept that sun is shining, it would refuse to shine"?
If you do not "accept" that your media is Jewish controlled, it would cease to be controlled by Jews?
Just look at the facts, check how many Jews are CEO and owners and controlling position of Major Newspaper chains, TV News and Film Industry?
02. I know you have "always been supportive of Isreal"….. irrespective of what atrocities and crimes they commit in and around their country….
And this shows that you "are brainwashed by the Jewish controlled media" ….these are tell tale signs of a brainwashed mind.
Otherwise the correct response should be "I am not partial to any country or any people. Whosoever does the wrong thing should be punished."
This is more apt condition of some one who is not biased or brainwashed.
03. Gamaleil: I think you have a strong fixation of this Gamaliel.
Just how much we know about him? And what is his status in Christianity?
And how much Paul learnt from him, is not known, again it is only the claim of Paul and there is no supportive statement.
This is problem with Christinaity, there is no evidence, very few people knew maximum and NONE of them was prophet of God!!
PS:
Talking to Fire Hydrant? I think you are more apt for that similie, but instead of water, you only quote "selected statements from St. Paul as ultimate proofs"
Best of luck to you.
Try bible.org . That should help cure your ignorance.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38182 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Do you mean to say that if "You do not accept that sun is shining, it would refuse to shine"?
If you do not "accept" that your media is Jewish controlled, it would cease to be controlled by Jews?
Just look at the facts, check how many Jews are CEO and owners and controlling position of Major Newspaper chains, TV News and Film Industry?
02. I know you have "always been supportive of Isreal"….. irrespective of what atrocities and crimes they commit in and around their country….
And this shows that you "are brainwashed by the Jewish controlled media" ….these are tell tale signs of a brainwashed mind.
Otherwise the correct response should be "I am not partial to any country or any people. Whosoever does the wrong thing should be punished."
This is more apt condition of some one who is not biased or brainwashed.
03. Gamaleil: I think you have a strong fixation of this Gamaliel.
Just how much we know about him? And what is his status in Christianity?
And how much Paul learnt from him, is not known, again it is only the claim of Paul and there is no supportive statement.
This is problem with Christinaity, there is no evidence, very few people knew maximum and NONE of them was prophet of God!!
PS:
Talking to Fire Hydrant? I think you are more apt for that similie, but instead of water, you only quote "selected statements from St. Paul as ultimate proofs"
Best of luck to you.
Get with the program,Muq ! Israel is here to stay. Islam is fading and will be destroyed in due time.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#38183 Mar 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I would still differ with you on that. Catholics have added some books to the Bible that are generally not recognzed as canon ;namely, the Book Of Tobit and the Book(s) of the Maccabees
Get this clear. The bible was compiled by the Catholic Church. The Book of Tobit has been in the Catholic canon since the year 397, not added as you claim. Likewise, the book of Maccabees has been part of the Catholic Bile since the end of the 400s.

Luther unilaterally removed seven books from the Catholic canon, leaving the Protestant bible used today, an incomplete canon. The difference in the canons is entirely caused by the Protestants! One may argue the reasons for the different canons, but not why they differ.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#38184 Mar 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You should get your facts straight. Even catholics have made fun of both the Books of Tobit and the Maccabees . "Fred" a catholic that i used to know confided to me that "we don't really put too much stock into these books but they are there anyway" . His chidren had schoolbooks with Jesus being the teacher being surrounded by schoolkids.. It looked cute ,though. It gives one a warm feeling.
My facts are exactly correct. Your pal Fred is hardly a scholarly reference. You have been proven factually WRONG here repeatedly. Admit you were wrong, dude. You failed.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38185 Mar 5, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this clear. The bible was compiled by the Catholic Church. The Book of Tobit has been in the Catholic canon since the year 397, not added as you claim. Likewise, the book of Maccabees has been part of the Catholic Bile since the end of the 400s.
Luther unilaterally removed seven books from the Catholic canon, leaving the Protestant bible used today, an incomplete canon. The difference in the canons is entirely caused by the Protestants! One may argue the reasons for the different canons, but not why they differ.
It was Wrongfully Added. Go ahead at your own risk by believing in it. Catholicism is riddled with worshipping idols and graven images of someone's idea of what Jesus,Mary, and Joseph look like. Protestants are correct. I'm not here to persuade anyone. It's all about persuading God and not you or the US government,etc. That's the bottom line that counts !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38186 Mar 5, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
My facts are exactly correct. Your pal Fred is hardly a scholarly reference. You have been proven factually WRONG here repeatedly. Admit you were wrong, dude. You failed.
I am so glad that you are now retired and not a diplomat anymore. The security of our nation is much better off by having you homa nad enjoying Alabama. The borders of Israel just after the Six Day War plus the settelments that are now disputed are totally legal . It does not matter one iota what is going in the Middle East rightnow-Israel will still be victorious in the end which is coming one day at a time.
Small Town America UGX

Tel Aviv, Israel

#38187 Mar 5, 2013
No it is not. Israel shall prevail.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38188 Mar 5, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
No it is not. Israel shall prevail.
Israel will prevail just like I said. Israel will be victorious over all, thanks to the real GOD.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38189 Mar 5, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed, Dude. Go to the website CARM. See for yourself who is WRONG.

Also, your support of the 1947 borders of Israel was fine if we went back in time to 1947.
Albanian Truth

Podgorica, Montenegro

#38191 Mar 5, 2013
Jews rule the world from USA.

Help us Iranian people to destroy Jewish parasites.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38192 Mar 5, 2013
Albanian Truth wrote:
Jews rule the world from USA.
Help us Iranian people to destroy Jewish parasites.
Funny, I don't recall many Iranians living in Montenegro, but certainly many Jews in Iran.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38193 Mar 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall many Iranians living in Montenegro, but certainly many Jews in Iran.
That's hilarious,Advocate !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38194 Mar 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> That's hilarious,Advocate !
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/meep/src/13413045804...
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#38195 Mar 5, 2013
iranian parasites indeed....
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Complements of their filthy barbaric president ImAnIslamicAssbag

Go IDF...
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38196 Mar 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
iranian parasites indeed....
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Complements of their filthy barbaric president ImAnIslamicAssbag
Go IDF...
GO IDF aand Shaldag Commandos !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38197 Mar 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
AAAAAand noow the applause !
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#38198 Mar 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> GO IDF aand Shaldag Commandos !
Indeed...
and..........

Go Mossad.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38199 Mar 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Get with the program,Muq ! Israel is here to stay. Islam is fading and will be destroyed in due time.
Having wet dreams? Well you are entitled to them, dream on, dream on.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38200 Mar 5, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

How US Drones Forge as Many Foes as They Kill

World View: The enhanced use of unmanned attack planes is at the heart of American foreign policy

By Patrick Cockburn

Contd.

From the White House's point of view, drones have the great advantage of being largely secret. Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger were once denounced as war criminals for waging a secret bombing campaign by B-52s on Cambodia. The official silence over today's drones can be justified by claiming that this is a covert war against al-Qa'ida waged by the CIA and the US Joint Special Operations Command, and requires secrecy to be effective.

Are the drones as effective as claimed? Air power has always over-sold itself as being cheap and deadly compared with ground forces. It was first used by the Italians in their colonial conquest of Libya in 1911. Britain's "Bomber" Harris, who led the RAF Bomber Command during its mass raids on Germany in the Second World War, cut his teeth devastating Kurdish villages in Iraq in the 1920s.

Air power can deliver much, but it cannot deliver everything. This is as true of drones as it is of B-52s. The drones make more political sense at home than military sense abroad. Whatever the accuracy of the missiles, targets must still be identified before they are destroyed, requiring good local information. Where the local state is weak or nonexistent, as in Yemen, Somalia, Libya or Waziristan in north-west Pakistan, this is easy to do because the CIA can have its own network of agents or co-operate with local intelligence agencies.

But there is something misleading and almost comical about a picture of al-Qa'ida as a tightly organised group along the lines of a miniature Pentagon. It is, on the contrary, much more a series of political and religious attitudes combined with willingness to wage holy war using certain tactics, notably suicide bombing.

Drones have other serious disadvantages. They create rage in the countries where they are used, such as Pakistan. If, as is evident, they are carried out with the connivance of Islamabad, this discredits the government as American proxies. Exact figures about civilian casualties are often mythical since outsiders do not know who is living in family compounds in Afghanistan or north-west Pakistan (witness the time it took for US intelligence to find Osama bin Laden in his Abbottabad compound).

Many places where drones are used are inaccessible to foreign or even local journalists. Civilian casualties can be minimised or denied. I reported in 2009 a US bombing raid on three villages in Farah province, south of Herat, which killed 147 people, according to locals. There were craters 30ft deep which a US spokesman cheerfully suggested had been made by Taliban fighters throwing grenades into houses. This was an obvious lie, but it was impossible for journalists to prove the opposite.

Of course, local people knew what had happened. They drove their tractors pulling trailers full of body parts to the provincial capital where government soldiers opened fire, killing three of them. I wondered at the time how many of the surviving young men of the three villages, and in the rest of Farah province, joined the Taliban because of that bombing raid.

Drones do not change very much on the ground. They do provide political camouflage at home and abroad, concealing the US retreat in Afghanistan and Iraq. They store up trouble because they may create more enemies than they eliminate. They rely on a network of informants that can only be established in weak, failed or failing states. They also invite other states such as China and Russia to invest in drones to kill their dissidents beyond their borders. Secret assassination campaigns by drones, hot-air balloons, bombs or rare poisons all carry the risk that somebody, somewhere is plotting their retaliation.

© independent.co.uk
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38201 Mar 5, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
What is a Buraq? Maybe Muq can show us proof that one exists.
It was "made to order".....when the Lord of Universe would "require you up there, He would send it to you"!!

How did you complete your diplomatic mission in ME? How could they choose so much "unbiased" person for that role?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 983,457
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Maxxx_Payne 18,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min George Justapose 684,028
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 23 min Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min lil whispers 619,715
We Real Americans Love President Trump!! 2 hr Gismys 1
harthside COOKIES 4 hr C eh N eh D eh 2
More from around the web