Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37968 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. The name is AL QAHIRA in Arabic, Englishmen distorted it to CAIRO and some other people might pronounce it differently.
02. What is Organized religion? And if Jesus did not start organized religion then present day Christians are not following Jesus. Why should they call themselves Christians?
03. You keep having bad dreams and ill wishes for Saudi Arabia and its Oil fields, it is only going to harm your health and not of Saudi Arabia.
But jealousy is very evident.
04. You have right to support Israel, it would not change their fate here or there.
05. It is strange support of God for Israel to lead them into Promised lands, like a perpetual carrot.
And whenever Jews are persecuted, you do not say that God is doing it to them.
But whenever they get a small victory, you start blowing trumpet "See God is with Israel, God is supporting Israel" etc.,
Don't you think they need some period of rest between One Persecution and Another?
Their 60 odd years of Misrule has put the final noose around their necks, that they are not fit to rule any country.
And it is solely because of their racism and rebellion against God.
Actually you are right in saying they are rebelling against God at teh present time. But God will "graft them back to the fig tree" ((Israel) after the Second Coming. Israel will be here forever so get used to it no matter how much you resent that. Actually God carved out a "home" for them but the non-messianic Jews so far have preferred to allow human diplomacy run its course.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37969 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. The name is AL QAHIRA in Arabic, Englishmen distorted it to CAIRO and some other people might pronounce it differently.
02. What is Organized religion? And if Jesus did not start organized religion then present day Christians are not following Jesus. Why should they call themselves Christians?
03. You keep having bad dreams and ill wishes for Saudi Arabia and its Oil fields, it is only going to harm your health and not of Saudi Arabia.
04. You have right to support Israel, it would not change their fate here or there.
05. It is strange support of God for Israel to lead them into Promised lands, like a perpetual carrot.
But whenever they get a small victory, you start blowing trumpet "See God is with Israel, God is supporting Israel" etc.,
Don't you think they need some period of rest between One Persecution and Another?
Their 60 odd years of Misrule has put the final noose around their necks, that they are not fit to rule any country.
As far as organized religion goes , that is what the result of his minstry accomplished. It will not be a perpetual carrot because once the Second Coming takes place, they will be no longer any wanderings in search of land or territory. That part will be over and Jerusalem will be the capital city of the world.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37970 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
As far sa answering about your claim of me having bad dreams or negative wishes about Saudi Arabia: I'm just letting you know that if Saudi Arabia joins in with its bordering nations in a fight against Israel, it will be doomed. Once again, the Bible has a prophecy concerning that in the context of being a nation which will be judged negatively due to its aasociation with Israel's enemies.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37971 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I gave the Criterion which I could think from my own "Limited knowledge". If you know more, please right down what are criterion for becoming a "Jew" and how come Jesus does not meet those criterion.
Just criticising me without giving any answer is not correct
02. How did you declare these people as 100 % Muslims? First you should give what is definition of Muslim and then give percentage.
You said these people are 100 % Muslims, I say if people of our time are only 10 % Muslims, that would be great!!
100 % Muslim is one who follows 100 % teachings of Quran and our prophets.
And 99 % Muslim is one who follows 99 % teachings of Islam and so forth….
In Islam killing another Muslims is one of the Biggest of Big sins and these people have got of innocent Muslims on their hands, how they could be 100 % Muslims?
In Islam dividing your religion and become factions and fight in the name of your faction is one of Biggest of Big sins, so how they could be 100 % Muslims?
They are Muslims, but the percentage depends on how much they follow teachings of Islam.
Islam is not a label that you put on your forehead (like in other religions, Judaism, Christianity or Hinduism, where you could break all the rules of your religions, still be 100 % Jews or Christians, or Hindu).
You do not understand Islam, that is sure. Islam is a state of belief and not a Label!!
Judaism is determined by:

a) adherence to the faith (non observant and devout still count equally, as well as from any sect [though some Orthodox priests dispute this])

b) adherence to the faith and being born to a mother of the faith (official stance of Orthodox priests)

c) adherence to faith and being born to a family/family line of the faith

d) adherence to the faith and at least one parent pf the faith (Reform Judaism especially supports this to include patrilinially marked branches of a line/family)

Jesus was born into a Jewish family (both parents) of a Jewish line and adhered to the faith (he was [considered] a RABBI]). Ergo, Jesus was Jewish.

As to the last part, you TOTALLY did what I expected you to do; you applied the SAME logic to the criteria you presented on determining Judaism and yet when I did the same using a Muslim example, you flipped your shit. I believe that is called HYPOCRISY, my good sir!
zadnji vezni

Europe

#37972 Feb 20, 2013
www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/zadnji+vezni

If you like to play war and diplomacy with real countries and real people, come to eRepublik! 70 countries, 300.000 players. War, diplomacy, economy, politics and many more. Come and see!
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37973 Feb 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
On November 14, Ahmed Jabari, Hamas' military leader in Gaza Strip, was killed in an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) airstrike. It signaled the beginning of the IDF's Operation Pillar of Cloud,
-Israeli forces killed over 160 Palestinians, the majority of them civilians.
PS I've been to Iran, they're far more civilized than "Israelis" aka Rabid & Racist Brooklynites!
I think will find that it is these genocidal groups that Iran supports who are carrying out the atrocities against Christians. Are Copts not Christians?
The person whose page the sniper picture was uploaded onto during investigation admitted he put it up but said he found it from someone else i believe online. There is no evidence it is a Palestinian either.

most people who do anti-israel things get awards nothing new. Just shows how much the liberal arts are in denial about the genocidal intent of these Jihadist groups.

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights said that 158 Palestinians were killed during the operation, of which: 102 were civilians, 55 were militants and one was a policeman; 30 were children and 13 were women.[40][194] The UN has given a figure of 103 dead civilians.[195] B'Tselem stated that according to its initial findings, which covered only the period between 14 and 19 November, 102 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, 40 of them civilians.[42] The Israel Defense Forces have stated that out of 177 Palestinians killed, 120 were militants and that the IDF never deliberately targets civilians.[16][196]
from wikipedia

As with Cast Lead within months it becomes clear that the large majority of casualties are part with terrorist groups.
No other country in the world has such a low ratio of civilian deaths in times of battle. I AM SAD FOR ANY CIVILIAN DEATHS, IT IS WAR THOUGH AND IT WAS ONLY AFTER HUNDREDS OF MISSILES WERE FIRED FROM CIVILIAN AREAS IN GAZA ONTO CIVILIAN AREAS IN ISRAEL.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2009/04/pr...

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2009/04/mo...

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2009/12/ci...

You bring up Plan Delet when Israel has left Gaza and N.WB years ago. so much for your conspiracies.

You say you have proof available please do show??
If you are claiming that Labor zionists worked with the Nazis even as a Zionist i would have to agree with you. We probably disagree on how far they went though to achieve their aims and if and how they betrayed their own people.

You have obviously not been to Israel if you see Israelis as Brooklynites. There are a few hundred thousand American Jews living in Israel the majority are not the Brooklyn type you speak of out of the 8-9 million people.
The majority of israelis are Sephardi and are indigenous to the region. Anywhere outside of the major hubs this is very clear in Israel.

http://www.shabak.gov.il/English/EnTerrorData...
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37974 Feb 20, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States is a terrorist country that has murdered millions even before 9/11!
On 9/11 , America's dirty crimes and hypocrisies finally caught up to them.
As Americans had no remorse for raping children , gas'ing children, using chemical weapons like napalm against them which are still affecting new born babies even today,
No one else had no remorse seeing all of those filthy rich stuck up Americans jumping to their deaths! They probably Payed very little taxes anyway
America has just killed way to many people
So you support the massacre of civilians?? is that your idea of freedom???
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37975 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I gave the Criterion which I could think from my own "Limited knowledge". If you know more, please right down what are criterion for becoming a "Jew" and how come Jesus does not meet those criterion.
Just criticising me without giving any answer is not correct
02. How did you declare these people as 100 % Muslims? First you should give what is definition of Muslim and then give percentage.
You said these people are 100 % Muslims, I say if people of our time are only 10 % Muslims, that would be great!!
100 % Muslim is one who follows 100 % teachings of Quran and our prophets.
And 99 % Muslim is one who follows 99 % teachings of Islam and so forth….
In Islam killing another Muslims is one of the Biggest of Big sins and these people have got of innocent Muslims on their hands, how they could be 100 % Muslims?
In Islam dividing your religion and become factions and fight in the name of your faction is one of Biggest of Big sins, so how they could be 100 % Muslims?
They are Muslims, but the percentage depends on how much they follow teachings of Islam.
Islam is not a label that you put on your forehead (like in other religions, Judaism, Christianity or Hinduism, where you could break all the rules of your religions, still be 100 % Jews or Christians, or Hindu).
You do not understand Islam, that is sure. Islam is a state of belief and not a Label!!
I thought to become a Muslim all you have to say is one passage

Ash hadu alla ilaha illa Allah, wa ash hadu anna Mohammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.

This means I testify and witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger. You must say it and believe in it.

So which Islamic Belief do you follow as there are many.
According to your logic whichever one you believe at the same time you see the others as wrong. Since the others are wrong they are not true Muslims and since they are not true Muslims you can kill them??

Is that not how it is??
Carlos

Valley Stream, NY

#37977 Feb 22, 2013
wyno2 wrote:
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.
The Gulf states and most Sunni Muslim nations hate Iran even more than they hate Israel and the United States. Don't throw all Muslims in one lump with the Persian lunatic.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#37979 Feb 22, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gulf states and most Sunni Muslim nations hate Iran even more than they hate Israel and the United States. Don't throw all Muslims in one lump with the Persian lunatic.
I've been to Iran & it's clear that you've been NOWHERE in the Islamic world.

The US had EXCELLENT relations with Iran and the Islamic world until the US became a Zionist Occupied Government:,

"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
----

These OTHER individuals (who HAVE been to the islamic world) can confirm what I said.

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

It is ONLY because AIPAC, JINSA AND ADL run the US foreign policy that we've engendered anti Islamic hostility.

You'll note that the Following attacks (about which you ALSO know nothing) happened after our Zionist Policy Control:

“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011 CONTINUED

You're free to go fight for Israel YOURSELF:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

LOYAL Americans are sick of soaking Foreign Soil for Zionist Lebensraeum!
Carlos

Valley Stream, NY

#37980 Feb 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to Iran & it's clear that you've been NOWHERE in the Islamic world.
The US had EXCELLENT relations with Iran and the Islamic world until the US became a Zionist Occupied Government:,
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
----
These OTHER individuals (who HAVE been to the islamic world) can confirm what I said.
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
It is ONLY because AIPAC, JINSA AND ADL run the US foreign policy that we've engendered anti Islamic hostility.
You'll note that the Following attacks (about which you ALSO know nothing) happened after our Zionist Policy Control:
“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011 CONTINUED
You're free to go fight for Israel YOURSELF:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
LOYAL Americans are sick of soaking Foreign Soil for Zionist Lebensraeum!
You are one sad delusional freak, you know that? Go live in Iran, and become a Shia like the rest of them, if you love them so much. Most Sunnis do despise Iranians, by the way, and the other way around also.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37981 Feb 22, 2013
Gary wrote:

Actually you are right in saying they are rebelling against God at the present time. But God will "graft them back to the fig tree" ((Israel) after the Second Coming. Israel will be here forever so get used to it no matter how much you resent that. Actually God carved out a "home" for them but the non-messianic Jews so far have preferred to allow human diplomacy run its course.

As far as organized religion goes , that is what the result of his ministry accomplished.

As far sa answering about your claim of me having bad dreams or negative wishes about Saudi Arabia:..
Ans.

These are your "assumptions" that by "second coming of Jesus" all jews would be reformed. Why did they not reform when Seeing jesus for the "first time"?

They might say "he is the same imposter whom we tried to kill, but he escaped , let us get him this time".

Why you people are so "over awed" jews? Why you have so much inferiority complex when talking about Jews? I think it is because of your books which instill into you "fear of Jews"

02. Again you talk about second coming, as if it would "change hearts of these Jews". Remember jesus' words "That if so many signs were shown to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah , even they would have repented".

Jerusalem's claim as "Capital City of World" has already been removed 1400 years back when Muslims were ordered to "change their direction of prayers from Jerusalem to Makkah".

03. I am right, your experts and scientists are predicting nothing but negative reports and bad omens for Saudi Arabia.

I acme to Saudi Arabia in 1981 and at that time "all your experts" were prophesying that by 2000 all the oil stock of Saudi Arabia would be exhausted. Now it is 2013 and there is no shortage of oil in Saudi Arabia!!

You people are jealous and jealousy never pays.

It only eats the man himself from inside.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37982 Feb 22, 2013
Advocate wrote:
Judaism is determined by:

a) adherence to the faith (non observant and devout still count equally, as well as from any sect [though some Orthodox priests dispute this])

b) adherence to the faith and being born to a mother of the faith (official stance of Orthodox priests)

c) adherence to faith and being born to a family/family line of the faith

d) adherence to the faith and at least one parent pf the faith (Reform Judaism especially supports this to include patrilinially marked branches of a line/family)

Jesus was born into a Jewish family (both parents) of a Jewish line and adhered to the faith (he was [considered] a RABBI]). Ergo, Jesus was Jewish.

As to the last part, you TOTALLY did what I expected you to do; you applied the SAME logic to the criteria you presented on determining Judaism and yet when I did the same using a Muslim example, you flipped your shit. I believe that is called HYPOCRISY, my good sir!
Ans.

Let us see, How many of these Definition Jesus "complies with"!!

a. Jesus does comply with this. Because he adhered to the faith of Moses and other jewish prophet.

b. Jesus complies with this also, because his mother Mary was a pious women who followed all the teachings of faith.

c. jesus complies with this also, because he was born into a Jewish parents, who were devout Jews.

d. Jesus satisfies this condition also.

So according to you Jesus satisfied all the Criterion of being a Jews.

So jesus believed in Judaism, would you tell that to Your Christian Brothers.

You need not have to define your "self created criterion about Islam and who is Muslims".

The toughest criterion of who is True Muslim are already described 1400 years back. What is needed is for every Muslim to cross check and get his own score.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37983 Feb 22, 2013
wrote:
01. I thought to become a Muslim all you have to say is one passage

Ash hadu alla ilaha illa Allah, wa ash hadu anna Mohammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.

This means I testify and witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger. You must say it and believe in it.

02. So which Islamic Belief do you follow as there are many.
According to your logic whichever one you believe at the same time you see the others as wrong. Since the others are wrong they are not true Muslims and since they are not true Muslims you can kill them??

Is that not how it is??
Ans.

01. You are saying something, about which you do not have "full information".

The Creed of islam is what you say when you "enter the house of islam"

02. It does not mean that "once you say these words with your lips…you have become a Muslim for ever and ever and now there is nothing which can remove your from islam.

No, my dear, Islam is an state of belief not just saying some words with mouth.

03. It is as easy to get out of Islam as it is to enter. Quran is filled with the stories of Hypocrites, who declared their faith in front of prophet, but because of their actions were declared as "worse than Non Muslims".

So a Muslim is how much he follows teachings of Quran and Prophet.

04. I am not a "judge" to test and find who is real Muslim and who is not. I made the guidelines as per Quran and sayings of prophet and every one should judge, as to how much he is Muslim.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37984 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Let us see, How many of these Definition Jesus "complies with"!!
a. Jesus does comply with this. Because he adhered to the faith of Moses and other jewish prophet.
b. Jesus complies with this also, because his mother Mary was a pious women who followed all the teachings of faith.
c. jesus complies with this also, because he was born into a Jewish parents, who were devout Jews.
d. Jesus satisfies this condition also.
So according to you Jesus satisfied all the Criterion of being a Jews.
So jesus believed in Judaism, would you tell that to Your Christian Brothers.
You need not have to define your "self created criterion about Islam and who is Muslims".
The toughest criterion of who is True Muslim are already described 1400 years back. What is needed is for every Muslim to cross check and get his own score.
I think you forget Christianity started with Paul, not Jesus. It says so in the Bible, you who is a self professed "scholar" of theology.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37985 Feb 22, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you forget Christianity started with Paul, not Jesus. It says so in the Bible, you who is a self professed "scholar" of theology.
Are you a Jew or a Christian?

I think if you are a Christian, then you just committed a Blasphemy and the Pope (if he had powers, like in old times) would have had your head removed or got you burned at the stake!!

And if you are a Jew, then your "stooge" (in the personality) of St. Paul, saw to it that he will not leave any scent of Jesus' original teachings remain in his his 'new religion of Christianity"!!

But I think we were on the subject of whether jesus was a Jew. And by "every standard" he was a Jew (as I mentioned in first part of my post).

But for all the negative traits which are associated with Jews and Judaism, Jesus was not a Jew.

What you think on this part of my post?

I can see your dilemma? And there could be third option also.

And in Jesus' time there was neither Judaism (in the form we know today) or the Christianity (in the form we know today).

So what was the religion of Jesus, in reality?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#37986 Feb 22, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sad delusional freak, you know that? Go live in Iran, and become a Shia like the rest of them, if you love them so much. Most Sunnis do despise Iranians, by the way, and the other way around also.
Stick to the simple minded & ignorant name calling; leave "Facts", "Research" and "Thinking" to the adults!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37987 Feb 23, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the simple minded & ignorant name calling; leave "Facts", "Research" and "Thinking" to the adults!
Mental adults or those who have some how completed a certain numbers of living on planet earth?

We find very few from the first category and most from the second category!!

Especially on these threads.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#37988 Feb 23, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay went on a hoiliday to the middle east had a holiday romance, went native and is now a plastic palistinian. Hes an aufull lier said that he nursed children and old peoplle that had been shot up by of coarse the Jews. Gay is selectivly blind the fighting has gone on all of the time pre and post 1971. What about Munich the list is three times longer than his pathetic rant.Heroic gay is a fake.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#37989 Feb 23, 2013
Should we ban free speech then?

He is absolutely spot on. The hypocrisy that comes from perpetually offended Muslims (more than one by a long shot but definitely less than all - there are quite a few Muslims out there who can see past the hate, try their best to fit in outside their ghettoes and campaign against the hatred that many Muslim communities are saturated with and are therefore widely hated in their communities) is quite insane. You only have to look at the hate that comes out of numerous Arab countries - it really does speak for itself. Muslims in Arab countries are taught from childhood to hate Jews - not Israelis, not Zionists, Jews.

Holocaust denial, for example, is mainstream on Arab television networks and anti-Semitism is enormously popular in almost all Arab countries. I suggest you go to MEMRI TV and educate yourself.

We've allowed to let a monster settle in Europe and, unless Islam seriously reforms to fit in with Western society (I suspect that many Muslims actually are nominally religious at best, especially in the West, but would be in danger if they publicly questioned or announced their disagreement with Islam, even with their own families), things aren't going to end well.

I do hope there are far, far more "offensive" cartoons, movies, articles, the lot. If we give up this battle for free speech, we'll end up with a Saudi-style society and God help us then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World-Wide Spying Techniques 2 min Ed Teach 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min truth 762,832
REALITY: the Cleveland Cavaliers simply are NOT... 12 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prewar Intelligence Ignored, Former C.I.A. Offi... (Apr '06) 23 min Cordwainer Trout 8
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 24 min Peter 81
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 25 min Ed Teach 60
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min truth 603,448
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr truth 263,268
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr truth 554,361
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr The Awakener 174,932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE