Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,649)

Showing posts 32,961 - 32,980 of36,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You are at Kindergarten level. You are just like Obama, you do the opposite of what you say. He wants to be President forever.
Besides failing at insults, do you happen to have a job, or an alma mater for that matter?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
. If Jesus was neither Jew, Nor Christian then what was his religion?
Writing it Yeshua, Or Yehoshua in place of Jesus will not solve the problem.
2. Why are you so anxious about "failing" Al Ghawar Oil field? You feel happy? Allah will provide another Oil Field. And even when there was no oil field, Arabia survived for past 4000 years. But your "jealousy" is self evident.
3. I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia, so you should not say it is my country.
The "problem" with Arab countries in ME that they "have" to trust and befriend and take advice from USA who is the biggest supporter and backer of Isreal.
This is a strange situation, no one might have seen it in world. That is why, they never win against Isreal, all their strengths, weakness and plans are "leaked" to Israel before hand.
The should be having a problem with the USA and its support of Israel. I fully support Israel and its right to the land it is on as well as the land that God granted them which they have not as yet have not moved into and claimed. God is fully supporting Israel and is steering Israel toward claiming the lands that he has set aside for them. This one of the fundamental reasoms why Israel is having so much trouble - they never have accepted God's Way- they desire to do things their way and it is tough going for them. God is working through the Ages with them so they eventually will make those claims to the territory.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You fail at dishing out Vietnam war - style insults.
2) Yes, I do enjoy consuming locally produced chicken, beans, rice and tea. The Mexican economy is large enough to sustain their production as well as import them.
Mexico lags way behind in cleanliness standards and several years ago we had a large problem from Mediterranean fruit flies which came from produce imported from Mexico. One of my family members was in both Monterrrey and Leon on business and got sick from the beef in one of those cities. I do not clain to know about Vietnam style insults. I have never been there but know people who are from there. I do not care for them.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
2) Yes, I do enjoy consuming locally produced chicken, beans, rice and tea. The Mexican economy is large enough to sustain their production as well as import them.
Really ? Whatever you say !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Mexico lags way behind in cleanliness standards and several years ago we had a large problem from Mediterranean fruit flies which came from produce imported from Mexico. One of my family members was in both Monterrrey and Leon on business and got sick from the beef in one of those cities. I do not clain to know about Vietnam style insults. I have never been there but know people who are from there. I do not care for them.
Yes, thank you for recognising that. It's a result of poverty (as is with several other nations), though you'd be very foolish to imply that nothing is being done about that and that improvement is gradual.

It's also very silly to think that the US is the cleanest nation of them all (Grand Canyon national park has TERRIBLE bathrooms! And don't get me started on the squat toilets in Sequoia/Kings Canyon park! The least they could do is get rid of the stench and the smeared poo and toilet paper strewn all over the floor).
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> The should be having a problem with the USA and its support of Israel. I fully support Israel and its right to the land it is on as well as the land that God granted them which they have not as yet have not moved into and claimed. God is fully supporting Israel and is steering Israel toward claiming the lands that he has set aside for them. This one of the fundamental reasoms why Israel is having so much trouble - they never have accepted God's Way- they desire to do things their way and it is tough going for them. God is working through the Ages with them so they eventually will make those claims to the territory.
Geez, at least MY Zionism isn't as bad as yours!

So you're one of them "devout" types?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican economy is just barely big enough
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Really ? Whatever you say !
"Whatever you say" concedes defeat on part of the other "debater" by introducing a purposefully vague phrasing as to avoid replying or by admitting nothing else to say. Thanks!

And yes, I've had many a chicken and bean casserole with some nice chamomile or bougainvillea tea on the side~
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever you say" concedes defeat on part of the other "debater" by introducing a purposefully vague phrasing as to avoid replying or by admitting nothing else to say. Thanks!
And yes, I've had many a chicken and bean casserole with some nice chamomile or bougainvillea tea on the side~
that's just your assumption . poor boy ! I know I have got you upset . Don't worry , you'll get over it ! Just deal with it
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. i have better uses of time. Good luck arguing with your petty self and hasta lluego ! Happy trails ! Be careful with the earthquakes !
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you for recognising that. It's a result of poverty (as is with several other nations), though you'd be very foolish to imply that nothing is being done about that and that improvement is gradual.
It's also very silly to think that the US is the cleanest nation of them all (Grand Canyon national park has TERRIBLE bathrooms! And don't get me started on the squat toilets in Sequoia/Kings Canyon park! The least they could do is get rid of the stench and the smeared poo and toilet paper strewn all over the floor).
Compared to Mexico , they're deluxe.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
If Iran does not quit messing with Israel, they will find themselves a homeless bunch , indeed.
Iran doesn't "Mess with Israel" except to help fund the only
Resistance Groups to keep Genocidal Zionists from systematically Exterminating ALL Christians, Muslims, Copts etc etc.

America's Ziono-Media Monopoly has made Hezbollah synonymous with "Terrorist" when the reality is the reverse:

“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-35...
EXCERPT “A picture of two Palestinian children killed in an Israeli airstrike has won the 2012 World Press Photo award.

And as if to further prove the danger to the region's youth, an IDF sniper has posted a photo of a child in his rifle's scope to Instagram.”CONTINUED

'Killing Palestinians is popular in Israel around election time'
http://rt.com/news/killing-palestinians-freem... ?
On November 14, Ahmed Jabari, Hamas' military leader in Gaza Strip, was killed in an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) airstrike. It signaled the beginning of the IDF's Operation Pillar of Cloud,

-Israeli forces killed over 160 Palestinians, the majority of them civilians.

-Israel lost heavily. Nobody likes to see advanced military aircraft bombing civilian populations, which is what was happening." CONTINUED

Israel's "PLAN DALET" is IDENTICAL to the alleged "Final Solution" only 60+ years old with the War Criminals, unpunished

"The concept of Genocide", Pure/Chosen/Master Race", "Greater Israel = "Lebensraum" etc etc evolved as Zionism & Nazism worked side by side to tormena all non Zionist Jews who resisted going to Palestine (PROOF AVAILABLE)

Iran/Persia had excellent relations with the US Long before the AZC Bought Truman who dropped a Genocidal, Expansionist, "Pure Race Only", Ultra-Nationalist, Nazi Colony in Palestine.

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

...and they're STILL systematically Exterminating "un Chosen" civilians!

Iran is a fraudulently demonized counterbalance preventing COMPLETE Zionist Extermination of the Levant.

PS I've been to Iran, they're far more civilized than "Israelis" aka Rabid & Racist Brooklynites!
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran doesn't "Mess with Israel" except to help fund the only
Resistance Groups to keep Genocidal Zionists from systematically Exterminating ALL Christians, Muslims, Copts etc etc.
America's Ziono-Media Monopoly has made Hezbollah synonymous with "Terrorist" when the reality is the reverse:
“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-35...
EXCERPT “A picture of two Palestinian children killed in an Israeli airstrike has won the 2012 World Press Photo award.
And as if to further prove the danger to the region's youth, an IDF sniper has posted a photo of a child in his rifle's scope to Instagram.”CONTINUED
'Killing Palestinians is popular in Israel around election time'
http://rt.com/news/killing-palestinians-freem... ?
On November 14, Ahmed Jabari, Hamas' military leader in Gaza Strip, was killed in an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) airstrike. It signaled the beginning of the IDF's Operation Pillar of Cloud,
-Israeli forces killed over 160 Palestinians, the majority of them civilians.
-Israel lost heavily. Nobody likes to see advanced military aircraft bombing civilian populations, which is what was happening." CONTINUED
Israel's "PLAN DALET" is IDENTICAL to the alleged "Final Solution" only 60+ years old with the War Criminals, unpunished
"The concept of Genocide", Pure/Chosen/Master Race", "Greater Israel = "Lebensraum" etc etc evolved as Zionism & Nazism worked side by side to tormena all non Zionist Jews who resisted going to Palestine (PROOF AVAILABLE)
Iran/Persia had excellent relations with the US Long before the AZC Bought Truman who dropped a Genocidal, Expansionist, "Pure Race Only", Ultra-Nationalist, Nazi Colony in Palestine.
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...
EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.
Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
...and they're STILL systematically Exterminating "un Chosen" civilians!
Iran is a fraudulently demonized counterbalance preventing COMPLETE Zionist Extermination of the Levant.
PS I've been to Iran, they're far more civilized than "Israelis" aka Rabid & Racist Brooklynites!
Just wait til iran is exterminated . Then you may respond all you want . I will be all ears to what you have to say. Until then , you're just in a pipedream. Good luck and good night !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> that's just your assumption . poor boy ! I know I have got you upset . Don't worry , you'll get over it ! Just deal with it
Good luck in your life, boy (you'll need it).
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Well, Israel is still standing and so am I. So far, no sign of Allah coming to iran's rescue. No more questions from Muqtada for a while. No more rants from Advocate . Did you read this Khamanei ? I know you read English-language media. How goes the progress of your nuclear program ?
Freedom

Fremont, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are in Mexico, a Third World country , you know nothing of what we are discussing here. You are using references to prop up your foolish logic . If you wish to fight here , why don't you fight terrorism ? Itwill soon be coming to Mexico. mexico has no defences at all. Just a rag-tag miltary and a few planes left over from the Wright Brothers days.
The United States is a terrorist country that has murdered millions even before 9/11!

On 9/11 , America's dirty crimes and hypocrisies finally caught up to them.
As Americans had no remorse for raping children , gas'ing children, using chemical weapons like napalm against them which are still affecting new born babies even today,

No one else had no remorse seeing all of those filthy rich stuck up Americans jumping to their deaths! They probably Payed very little taxes anyway

America has just killed way to many people
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Advocate wrote:
01. These are seriously the shittiest criteria ever given out; in no way is it ever based on any historical, genealogical or even sociological parameters already established for distinguishing Judaism, but instead built on your own prejudice.

02. On the other hand, we can all readily say that the members of Al - Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Hezb- e-Islami Gulbbudin and others are 100% Muslim. How'd you like it if it was suddenly decided that the keys to identifying a Muslim are misogyny, racism, violence and a lack of hygiene? You'd protests, wouldn't you?
Ans.

I gave the Criterion which I could think from my own "Limited knowledge". If you know more, please right down what are criterion for becoming a "Jew" and how come Jesus does not meet those criterion.

Just criticising me without giving any answer is not correct

02. How did you declare these people as 100 % Muslims? First you should give what is definition of Muslim and then give percentage.

You said these people are 100 % Muslims, I say if people of our time are only 10 % Muslims, that would be great!!

100 % Muslim is one who follows 100 % teachings of Quran and our prophets.

And 99 % Muslim is one who follows 99 % teachings of Islam and so forth….

In Islam killing another Muslims is one of the Biggest of Big sins and these people have got of innocent Muslims on their hands, how they could be 100 % Muslims?

In Islam dividing your religion and become factions and fight in the name of your faction is one of Biggest of Big sins, so how they could be 100 % Muslims?

They are Muslims, but the percentage depends on how much they follow teachings of Islam.

Islam is not a label that you put on your forehead (like in other religions, Judaism, Christianity or Hinduism, where you could break all the rules of your religions, still be 100 % Jews or Christians, or Hindu).

You do not understand Islam, that is sure. Islam is a state of belief and not a Label!!

Billy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States is a terrorist country that has murdered millions even before 9/11!
As Americans had no remorse for raping children , gas'ing children, using chemical weapons like napalm against them which are still affecting new born babies even today,
No one else had no remorse seeing all of those filthy rich stuck up Americans jumping to their deaths! They probably Payed very little taxes anyway
Many felt remorse for the 3000 from almost 100 countries who Islamists murdered on 911. Islam began its death spiral that day, the day we discovered Muslims were mostly just like you.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
It will finally catch up to the Mslims of the world that they will be defeated in their quest for Israel's land and Jerusalem as well. Their power and influence in the world is gradually fading now.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Many felt remorse for the 3000 from almost 100 countries who Islamists murdered on 911. Islam began its death spiral that day, the day we discovered Muslims were mostly just like you.
Good point, Billy. I recall the list of nations . It was so bad , I couldn't even finish reading about it at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,961 - 32,980 of36,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

565 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 512,220
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 680,475
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 6 min anook 259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,580
Who uses Nootropics? 7 min Nootriment 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min -USA-1 109,676
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 17 min NUTS AMERICA 37,869
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min No Shiite 217,093
•••
•••
•••