Ans.01. It is your country at the moment. You brought up an interesting point about being Indian. Some of my co=workers are from India as well and one of them had lived in Cairo, Egypt for a while and studied Islam informally to learn about the locals.. He pronounced "Cairo" as " Karo" .
02. Anyway, Jesus was not of any organized religion per se, he was establishing a ministry which taught the Word of God . His followers subsequently became known as "Christians " that we know about today.
03. About the Al-Ghawar oil field: As we speak, the engineers are using high pressured water and other liquids to force the once easy to get and high-quality "sweet" crude out to be processed. So far your Allah has not provided another comparable find as Al-Ghawar . There have been good finds in the oceans off coast from Russia but they are difficult to access. Also, the deity described as Allah is actually a pagan moon-god, not the same as the God of Israel that I recognize as the Almighty.
04. The should be having a problem with the USA and its support of Israel. I fully support Israel and its right to the land it is on as well as the land that God granted them which they have not as yet have not moved into and claimed.
05. God is fully supporting Israel and is steering Israel toward claiming the lands that he has set aside for them. This one of the fundamental reasoms why Israel is having so much trouble - they never have accepted God's Way- they desire to do things their way and it is tough going for them. God is working through the Ages with them so they eventually will make those claims to the territory.
01. The name is AL QAHIRA in Arabic, Englishmen distorted it to CAIRO and some other people might pronounce it differently.
02. What is Organized religion? And if Jesus did not start organized religion then present day Christians are not following Jesus. Why should they call themselves Christians?
03. You keep having bad dreams and ill wishes for Saudi Arabia and its Oil fields, it is only going to harm your health and not of Saudi Arabia.
But jealousy is very evident.
04. You have right to support Israel, it would not change their fate here or there.
05. It is strange support of God for Israel to lead them into Promised lands, like a perpetual carrot.
And whenever Jews are persecuted, you do not say that God is doing it to them.
But whenever they get a small victory, you start blowing trumpet "See God is with Israel, God is supporting Israel" etc.,
Don't you think they need some period of rest between One Persecution and Another?
Their 60 odd years of Misrule has put the final noose around their necks, that they are not fit to rule any country.
And it is solely because of their racism and rebellion against God.