Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#37906 Feb 19, 2013
w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim Arabs hunted, enslaved, tortured and killed ethnic Africans for a millennium. Middle Eastern Muslim Arabs have a history of over 1400 years of human slavery, which even continues today in the Middle East. Arab Muslims controlled, maintained, initiated slavery of ethnic Africans. The Prophet Muhammad himself brought, kept and sold African slaves.He was also a murder and pedophile.

White Christian abolished slavery at great risk to themselves and their families.

You have the freedom to spit hatered at the country that protects worthless shites like you..

Islam is toxic delivers poverty and flies to its poorest believers and violence to non believers throughout the world.

The plight of the Copts in egypt is a prime example of how the islamists treat other faiths.

As for blaming the white man because some indians are piss heads is like you laughable.
Christians murdered over 1 million native Americans and stole their land!

Christians kidnapped black people from Africa and slaved them!

Christians even raped black women and men and forced them to change their names to English names!

Christians used chemical weapons in Vietnam against civilian populations!

The Christian Catholic Church has been covering up homosexuality and child molestations since probably forever !
Remember when Sinead O Conner tried to warn America when she ripped up a picture of the pope on Saturday night live? You all called her crazy, stupid, satan, she was subjected by American State Run Media to jokes and insults...
But she was right the whole time!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37907 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehem, they were the first humans on the continent. Therefor, Native Americans. The Vikings and the Spanish didn't come until thousands of years later.
It doesn't mtter if they were first people on the continent , they still are not Native Americans-plain and simple. The flora and fauna that was on North American continent constitute Native American status. Even if they were here first , it still does not give them any special rights.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37908 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking stupid again!
Who was the first man to ring the bell for a Islamic prayer call? A black man!
Everyone was treated equal under Islam! Even Animals!
This same respect is practiced today in Islam as they will say a prayer for the animal they may be killing to eat!
They make sure that god knows that they are killing the animal for survival purposes and eating!
But Christians don't pray for the animals they kill! They torture them!
They pour pig blood in rivers and torture all sorts of animals!
You want to call the prophet a pedophile! I can see you are a beginning " Muslim " hater!
During the years of the prophet, it was common for people to marry at different age groups and so on. It was essential for survival! The average life span was probably 30 years!
But since you want to play that card!
How could you even say that?
It is the branch of Christianity, the Catholic Church that was abusing and jacking off little 5 year old boys in the church!
I'd like to see you try and live in Saudi Arabia bubba! Human rights respected my ass, not as long as those Wahhabist freaks have a seat in power and weed out all the moderates and liberals:

http://amnestymena.posterous.com/
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37909 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehem, they were the first humans on the continent. Therefor, Native Americans. The Vikings and the Spanish didn't come until thousands of years later.
Those people did not originate on the North American continent so how can you say they are native ? Native in that context means ORIGINATE. They did not originate if they migrated here.! It's that simple ! The foolhardiness of some people !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37910 Feb 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't mtter if they were first people on the continent , they still are not Native Americans-plain and simple. The flora and fauna that was on North American continent constitute Native American status. Even if they were here first , it still does not give them any special rights.
Since they were the first humans on the continent that DEFINES Native American status. We're not talking about flora and fauna here, we're talking about PEOPLE. Otherwise I could just apply the same logic to Europe and say there were no "Native Europeans" because the giant stag and the wooly mammoth were there first.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37911 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehem, they were the first humans on the continent. Therefore, Native Americans. The Vikings and the Spanish didn't come until thousands of years later.
The term "America" did not come into usage at the time they migrated here from Asia and Alaska.
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#37912 Feb 19, 2013
w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim Arabs hunted, enslaved, tortured and killed ethnic Africans for a millennium. Middle Eastern Muslim Arabs have a history of over 1400 years of human slavery, which even continues today in the Middle East. Arab Muslims controlled, maintained, initiated slavery of ethnic Africans. The Prophet Muhammad himself brought, kept and sold African slaves.He was also a murder and pedophile.

White Christian abolished slavery at great risk to themselves and their families.

You have the freedom to spit hatered at the country that protects worthless shites like you..

Islam is toxic delivers poverty and flies to its poorest believers and violence to non believers throughout the world.

The plight of the Copts in egypt is a prime example of how the islamists treat other faiths.

As for blaming the white man because some indians are piss heads is like you laughable.
It is people like you that have never been to any other country, never met any Muslim person in your life ,
And basically watch television all day and think you may know something!

Your pathetic!

I bet when you take a shit , you just whip a dry peace of paper across your ass and put your underwear back on thinking your shit is clean !

Well it's not ! Your nasty!
Wash your ass with soap and water after you take a shit !

Muslims are Always clean!

But it's those nasty ass people like you that live in America that are not clean!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37913 Feb 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't mtter if they were first people on the continent , they still are not Native Americans-plain and simple. The flora and fauna that was on North American continent constitute Native American status. Even if they were here first , it still does not give them any special rights.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nat...

I'd like to see you try and and say that to any NATIVE AMERICAN near you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37914 Feb 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> The term "America" did not come into usage at the time they migrated here from Asia and Alaska.
You're seriously trying to use prehistorical linguistics as a defense? Just because the word didn't exist doesn't make THE PEOPLE any more valid, dumbass.

I could say thet same thing about prehistorical China but guess what? That' doesn't mean it's still not China!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37915 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nat...
I'd like to see you try and and say that to any NATIVE AMERICAN near you.
I will . Anyway, what about it if i do ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37916 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously trying to use prehistorical linguistics as a defense? Just because the word didn't exist doesn't make THE PEOPLE any more valid, dumbass.
I could say thet same thing about prehistorical China but guess what? That' doesn't mean it's still not China!
China is different because they had a prehistoric civilization. That's just the English word. I know about China and the Chinese peoples . I also speak Mandarin as one of my foreign languages.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#37917 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is people like you that have never been to any other country, never met any Muslim person in your life ,
And basically watch television all day and think you may know something!
Your pathetic!
I bet when you take a shit , you just whip a dry peace of paper across your ass and put your underwear back on thinking your shit is clean !
Well it's not ! Your nasty!
Wash your ass with soap and water after you take a shit !
Muslims are Always clean!
But it's those nasty ass people like you that live in America that are not clean!
I doubt you have ever lived in the ME, but tell us, why is an Arabs left hand called the bathroom hand?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37918 Feb 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I will . Anyway, what about it if i do ?
Then I wish you a slow recovery from the rage you will bring upon yourself!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37919 Feb 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> China is different because they had a prehistoric civilization. That's just the English word. I know about China and the Chinese peoples . I also speak Mandarin as one of my foreign languages.
The Americas also had prehistoric civilisations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Indians#Re...

You know, cherry picking IS a form of academic honesty...you can't apply "selectivism" when it comes to certain topics.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37920 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they were the first humans on the continent that DEFINES Native American status. We're not talking about flora and fauna here, we're talking about PEOPLE. Otherwise I could just apply the same logic to Europe and say there were no "Native Europeans" because the giant stag and the wooly mammoth were there first.
That's foolish thinking . There is no comparison since genetic evidence exists that proves that there IS such a thing as European peoples . The genetics of the American indians proves that they migrated in here. There have also been human remains found in Europe along with the wooly mammoths you are talking about. Originiation DEFINES Nativeness. You need to spend more of your time helping and advocating the causes of the large masses of POOR in Mexico .
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37921 Feb 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> That's foolish thinking . There is no comparison since genetic evidence exists that proves that there IS such a thing as European peoples . The genetics of the American indians proves that they migrated in here. There have also been human remains found in Europe along with the wooly mammoths you are talking about. Originiation DEFINES Nativeness. You need to spend more of your time helping and advocating the causes of the large masses of POOR in Mexico .
If that were the case, then your issue of the "Chinese peoples" would be a false premise as well, considering how the human species originated in the African continent. Under your logic Africa would be the only continent able to claim "Aboriginal origin."

I seriously doubt your remarks would be taken seriously by EXPERTS on the subject.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37922 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The Americas also had prehistoric civilisations:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Indians#Re...
You know, cherry picking IS a form of academic honesty...you can't apply "selectivism" when it comes to certain topics.
Since you are in Mexico, a Third World country , you know nothing of what we are discussing here. You are using references to prop up your foolish logic . If you wish to fight here , why don't you fight terrorism ? Itwill soon be coming to Mexico. mexico has no defences at all. Just a rag-tag miltary and a few planes left over from the Wright Brothers days.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37923 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were the case, then your issue of the "Chinese peoples" would be a false premise as well, considering how the human species originated in the African continent. Under your logic Africa would be the only continent able to claim "Aboriginal origin."
I seriously doubt your remarks would be taken seriously by EXPERTS on the subject.
You are just a loud mouthed malcontented person with a chip on youer shoulder. Your mexico city is one of the worst violators of ecology and oneof the highest crime centers in the world.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37924 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your injecting your logc. You are really the most ignorant person that I have met on this forum.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37925 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I wish you a slow recovery from the rage you will bring upon yourself!
I'm fine . I'm worried about you. Mexico City's crime reaches anywhere in your lawless country. Good luck !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 773,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min hojo 558,855
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 17 min rock white 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 min arabian 5,492
kelly bright 1 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr truth 5,704
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web