Ans.Are you a Bible Scholar, Gary? We didn't think so!
Well Gary, we have very sad news for you and MUQ and whoever else believes that Jesus Christ was a Talmudic insidious Occultist Jew, because Jesus Christ was "not' a Jew and you've been lie to, by mendacious revisionists... from Jew's Machination Machine of Lies and deceptions!
You seem to love God's Inspired Words in the Holy Bible, but you must remember this Gary, the Bible has been revised many times from the original manuscripts, but with that said, there is nowhere in the Bible that states Abraham, Moses and Jesus Christ were Jews.
And if you have any documents or original manuscripts to back your claim that they were Jews, we at Mt. Sinai Retreat would only be to humble to learn from you.
So we'll just remain friends with MUQ, by not engaging in MUQ nonsensically biased twisting Truths.
Jesus Christ was not a Jew,... Gary and if you want to learn the Truth about Jesus, post us with an open mind.
Now you have posed a very interesting question that Jesus was not a "Jew".
I do not know , how to answer this question, unless I know whom do you call a "Jew".
So let us spend some time on analyzing this puzzle.
Who is a Jew?:(Things that prove Jesus was a Jew)
If Jew is a person, whose mother is Jew: Then Jesus was a Jew because his mother Mary was from the Jewish tribe of Levi
2. If Jew is someone, whose father is Jew, the Jesus was a Jew because his (supposed) father Joseph was from Judah tribe (The "Only" person in the world who had two "authentic genealogies!!).
3. If Jew is some one whose both parents are Jew, then also Jesus is a Jew, because both his (humanly) parents were Jews.
4. If Jew is some one who is circumcised, then Jesus was a Jew because he was circumcised.
5. If Jew is some one who believes in Moses and follows laws and commandments mentioned in Torah, then Jesus was a Jew because he followed all laws of Moses and believed in Moses as a prophet of God.
6. If Jew is some one who celebrates Jewish festivals like Passover, Feast of tabernacles, feast of un leavened bread etc then Jesus was a Jew because he celebrated all these festivals till his last day on earth.
7. If Jew is some one who prays in Synagogues, then Jesus was a Jew, because he used to pray in synagogues.
8. If Jew is some who faces is the direction of Jerusalem and sanctifies the Temple which Solomon built there, then Jesus was a Jew, because he fulfilled all these conditions.
9. If Jew is some one who performed sacrifices mentioned in the law of Moses, then also Jesus was a Jew because he did perform all those rituals.
10. If Jew is some one who pays "prescribed charity" in the treasury of Temple of Jerusalem and paid other taxes and levies as prescribed by laws of Moses, then also Jesus was Jew.
11. If Jew is some one who speaks Hebrew language and calls YHWH as His Lord, then also Jesus was a Jew, because he spoke Hebrew or Aramaic (which is a derivative of Hebrew) and accepted YHWH as His Lord.
12. If Jew is some one who holds the banner on Monotheism, Truth, Charity, peace and love and forgiveness and helping poor, sick, homeless, prisoners, slaves .then also Jesus was a Jew because he fulfilled all these conditions.
There are many such qualities, which Jesus fulfilled to be included and called as Jew.
This is one side of definition of Jew. There is another side of Jews, let us look at that also: