Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
32,861 - 32,880 of 36,769 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37842 Feb 16, 2013
Ali wrote:
MUQ, shame on you, still posting untruths from the Islamic Department of Untruths and Propoganda. The civil servant from the cyber dept in Meccah!!!! lol
The True Characteristics of a True Prophet of God:
1. He had to be from the people of YHWH.
So M didn't qualify - Ishmael was an illegitimate, unclean, unqualified arab boy, no matter how the Muhammedans protest.
2. He had to come from the right tribe from amongst the Jews.
So M again is disqualified, what a pity!
3. He had to hear from God personally.
So M again failed the test. He heard from an angel-impersonating demon called Jibreal and never heard from God personally.(Prove that Jibreal wasn't a demon. M said it was a jin, but Khadija, a woman, lol, persuaded him it was an angel!!! You know this is the truth.)
4. What he prophecied had to come to pass or he was to be stoned as a false prophet.
So M again failed. He only prophecied some battle victories, wow! Amazing!!!(Idiot!)
5. The prophecies had to be in accord with what was previously prophecied.
So M failed again. He self-promotes and self-elevates; he speaks at cross purposes with the Bible prophecies but says it confirms the previous! Man, was the man a moron and his followers similar!
6. His prophecies had to be accompanied with signs and wonders.
Shame, M again failed! the only wonder was his silly, confused book, the Qur'an.
7. The prophet had to be a holy set-apart man.
My oh my! poor M failed again! A paedophile, an adulterer, a sex maniac, a murderer, a lyer, etc.
8. His followers had to emulate his life-style.
Again, Islam has been a disgrace to the word,'A religion of Peace!' What a barbaric folk!
9. etc, etc.
What can we say, MUQ, you are following a false prophet and you will all join M at the Judgement Day to therefrom procede to the Lake of Fire forever!!!!!
Inshallah, you will call on the true prophet Isa whom you so hotly deny and blaspheme, and He will forgive you your sins and He will make you worthy to escape the eternal fires of hell.
Dont trust M, he cannot help you now.
Excellent piece of writing. Muq and many more will have their appointment with the lake of fire. I can almost see ahmadinjead and khamanei there , too. Everything will proceed now as Bible has explained and Israel will still be standing tall.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37843 Feb 16, 2013
It is strange, people DECIDE without listening from the other side!!

What sort of logic or fairplay is it?

Wait till you get my response, then we can decide which side has truth on their side.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37844 Feb 16, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Euphemisms Away!

A World in Which Truth is a Dying Species

By Gaither Stewart

Contd.

Here I have zeroed in on the Russian hurdle, wondering if the USA even has a legitimate Russian policy. In the mind of the mad planners, Russia is more than just a geopolitical problem. More than New World Order. The answer to the riddle to many like Romney is Russia. America rejects anything that can strengthen Russia. America fears Russia. America fears the revival of the Russian empire. The USA might prefer to bypass unbypassable Russia. But it cannot. Remember the old post-World War II quip that “the real role of NATO is to keep the Russians out (of Europe), the Americans in and the Germans down”? Still valid today.

Some nature-loving gnome then had the genial idea of a military base-lily pad. Why? For what purpose? For it is not true that smaller, more mobile lily pad-like bases, remain hidden and much cheaper. Nor is it true that local people, even in the jungle of a Pacific island do not know about them, are blind to their presence. Soldiers in jungle clothing jogging through the bush are not invisible. That planes landing and taking off are unheard and unnoticed is absurd. The 1000 military bases today cost the U.S. taxpayer’s less? Not on your life, naïve taxpayer!

Is the U.S. objective to make less impact on local populations with a smaller presence, a less visible footprint and simultaneously perhaps offer employment to a few locals? Jamais de la vie! As if anyone in those secret Pentagon rooms gave one hoot in hell about those little brown people?

Besides, just because a lily pad base appears to be the opposite of huge Ramstein or other city-like military bases in Germany and in the USA home territory itself doesn’t mean that what begins as a lily pad in Bulgaria will not quickly become small towns as well.

Soldiers have to be offered comfortable living conditions, which means bars and shops and eating places and medical facilities and private rooms for many; it means no latrine cleaning and kitchen police jobs for soldiers; locals do that for low pay. Soldiers today demand to have their families with them, which means apartment blocks and private cars and schools and hospitals. Moreover, every job the lily pad gnomes remove from the USA and outsource abroad, means less jobs in America.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37845 Feb 16, 2013

That 1000 lily pad bases across the world cost the American taxpayer less is thus an illusion, a false clue to the raison d’etre of the so-called lily pad bases. The law of the unstoppable growth of bureaucracy dictates that with enough time small bases will become big bases. That is the way of the world. You build runways and training grounds and a few barracks and voila, the initially Spartan lily pad grows into another Ramstein. Meanwhile, military bases, whether lily pads or Ramsteins, continue to erode what remains of the U.S. image the world over, exacerbating hate for the USA wherever they are found.

So why? Why the string of America’s military bases. Why the already failed experiment of tiny lily pads when all they mean is expanded U.S. militarization of the world? The why lies in the answer: it is part and parcel of American occupation of the world. The New World Order. The American Century.

Of course U.S. world domination remains the ultimate goal but the explanation is insufficient. Though a great part of the globe is already under U.S. domination, whether of the direct military sort or purely economic, there are still some hurdles to achieve total dominion. Not only obstacles but America’s own manias and phobias to be overcome.

For there remains Russia and China to be dealt with. Touchy subjects indeed. Though total madness to consider, war with either is possible but in my estimation not probable. In any case, it is a mistake to lump the two great nations together or even to attempt to juxtapose the two. Russia is Russia; China is China. Russia is a much more immediate problem for U.S. aims than is China. As the astute student of international affairs and Presidential candidate Mitt Romney said in the third presidential debate “Russia is America’s greatest enemy.”

Here I have zeroed in on the Russian hurdle, wondering if the USA even has a legitimate Russian policy. In the mind of the mad planners, Russia is more than just a geopolitical problem. More than New World Order. The answer to the riddle to many like Romney is Russia. America rejects anything that can strengthen Russia. America fears Russia. America fears the revival of the Russian empire. The USA might prefer to bypass unbypassable Russia. But it cannot. Remember the old post-World War II quip that “the real role of NATO is to keep the Russians out (of Europe), the Americans in and the Germans down”? Still valid today.
ocxz

Sainte-suzanne, Reunion

#37846 Feb 16, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> A bit of dignity in defeat would be more becoming mug.
You got owned.
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#37847 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If you were thinking that we were in WWE ring and trying to win the wrestling match, you should have told me so, I would have conceded the match before it even started.
I think you do not know my purpose of having these exchanges. My purpose is to say my say and then answer any doubts and questions that I get on my say.
And when we have clarified our stands, I close the discussion. You call it winning or loosing it is your outlook.
Any way Congratulations for “winning” your WWE match!!
02. If you do not look “very high percentage of Jews” in Media and Financial institutions as “alarming” then you are either a Jew yourself or highly influenced by them.
Just think if Arabs and Muslim or Blacks or Hispanics or Chinese or Japanese or Indians hold so many positions in these institutions, would you be sleeping comfortably in your homes?
03. I do not know what you man by “credible evidence”.
Why every US President or Presidential Candidate “Must” make their “Fundamental policy” to “ensure the stability and safety and security of Isreal”?
Why do they not make the same “commitment about any other nation of the world”?
If you do not see this as “credible evidence”….then either you are A Jew yourself or under their influence.
Who are you really?
PS:
Do you remember when one Qatar based company won “After a fair International bidding,” contract to manage one of USA Ports and how much Hype was made in Media, and the contract was revoked ultimately.
Qatar is not an enemy of USA and indeed USA has its military base there….. still the US Media made so much hype as if US security was in jeopardy.
How many Israel based companies are managing many US establishments?
And no one in USA looses their sleep over this.
And you would not call it “credible evidence”
Shame on you!!
`

`

Hello MUQ, and how's the World treating you these days.../?

Advocate is a real live nut-bag that owns a book store in Mexico and copies and paste her trivialities.

She's a nasty hypercritical Jewish sow "convert" and if you ask her directly, she'll refuse to answer you about her Jewishness.

That's because we now totally ignore her as being an Israeli ploy and shill, based on her admission of being a Khazar Jew for Israel Machination Machine,...several months back.

She's a Giyus.org/ filler and megaphone phony, who belongs to the Jews' Machination Machine of Lies, Deceptions and Distortions.

and our parting words to you MUQ, Jesus, Abraham, and Moses were not Jews..even though your religion taught you otherwise... Live in

Peace to you and learn this Truth, that Jesus Christ was an Arabian Israelite and not a Jew...
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#37848 Feb 16, 2013
correction:

and our parting words to you MUQ, Jesus, Abraham, and Moses were not Jews..even though your religion taught you otherwise... Live in the real Truth!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37849 Feb 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
01. Actually, Muq, I just gave two examples of the many prophecies that have been fulfilled; namely , both the statehood fulfillment and the e territory from 1967.

You are correct in saying the movements of both Moses and joshua were also fulfillments. Moses wasn't quite a fulfillment because he stopped short of the Promised Land allocated to the Jews.

02. You ask why Israel needs nukes but Iran is not allowed them. Iran does have the right to possess them but unlike Israel,..
Ans.

01. You are trying to mutilate the Promise God made to Abraham for the present Zionist state of Isreal.

This tries to convey the wrong information that God' promise to Abraham remained unfulfilled for 4000 years and only got fulfilled in year 1967.

This itself shows how much you know about your own scripture.

God' promise was to Abraham and his progeny and Ishmael was included in that promise.

It was actually progeny of Ishmael and not that of Isaac who took full control of land of Palestine and every place where the feet of Abraham touched for full possession from more than 1300 years.

Jew's possession of Total Promised lands does not even exceed 70 years.

How strange is that you take into consideration these 70 years and forget 1300 years.

02. Your logic for not allowing Iran to have nukes is as biased as your case for Israel fulfilling the promise of God to Abraham.

Iran has full right to develop and use Nuclear power for any use which it can. Especially since there is no restriction from any side on Isreal.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37850 Feb 17, 2013
Ali wrote:
MUQ, shame on you, still posting untruths from the Islamic Department of Untruths and Propaganda. The civil servant from the cyber dept in Mecca!!!! lol

The True Characteristics of a True Prophet of God:

1. He had to be from the people of YHWH.

So M didn't qualify - Ishmael was an illegitimate, unclean, unqualified Arab boy, no matter how the Mohammedans protest.

2. He had to come from the right tribe from amongst the Jews.

So M again is disqualified, what a pity!

3. He had to hear from God personally.

Dont trust M, he cannot help you now.
Ans.

It seems that in addition to being uncouth and foul mouthed, you do not have basic manners.

It is God Almighty who acknowledges Ishmael as Son and Seed of Abraham and here you call him an illegitimate child?

Just wait when in hereafter you face God and Abraham and Ishmael and they ask "On whose authority you declared Ishmael as an illegitimate child"?

I refuse to discuss any thing with such a foul mouthed person.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37851 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You are trying to mutilate the Promise God made to Abraham for the present Zionist state of Isreal.
This tries to convey the wrong information that God' promise to Abraham remained unfulfilled for 4000 years and only got fulfilled in year 1967.
God' promise was to Abraham and his progeny and Ishmael was included in that promise.
It was actually progeny of Ishmael and not that of Isaac who took full control of land of Palestine and every place where the feet of Abraham touched for full possession from more than 1300 years.
How strange is that you take into consideration these 70 years and forget 1300 years.
02. Your logic for not allowing Iran to have nukes is as biased as your case for Israel fulfilling the promise of God to Abraham.
Iran has full right to develop and use Nuclear power for any use which it can. Especially since there is no restriction from any side on Isreal.
Actually Muq, I supported Iran;s right to develop nukes if you had read correctly. It doesn't matter though. Iran will be destroyed. I have never used my own opinions here just facts the way things will happen . So many people here throw out their own gut feelings rather than facts, Islam will be defeated which is an opinion based on facts, however. The Muslim world of course hates to hear or read this fact of the future.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37852 Feb 17, 2013
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
correction:
and our parting words to you MUQ, Jesus, Abraham, and Moses were not Jews..even though your religion taught you otherwise... Live in the real Truth!
Actually they were Jews. Also,the promise to Abraham was fulfilled in 1948 if you had read correctly. The reason it was fulfilled in 1948 and not much earlier was God ensured that the world had nuclear weapons to make good on Ezekiel's prophesied war which is war between Arab nations allied with Russia against Israel . By the way, it is prophesied that your coalition will lose 5/6 of the invaders. Yhat's quite a large amount loss of the invading force, isn't it ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37853 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Since you just stated that Ishmael was also descended from Abraham and was decalred out of favor with God should have told you that God favors Israel and not the Arab world as you are clinging to that hope.
Truth

UK

#37854 Feb 17, 2013
Israels end will come after America goes bankrupt Lol !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37855 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Actually, I have been SUPPORTING God's promise to Abraham if you have been reading correctly. I am fully supportive of that promise and it WILL HAPPEN WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT IT. GOD CANNOT AND WILL NOT ALLOW THE STATE OF ISRAEL TO BE DESTROYED . PERIOD.
w wman uk

Bradford, UK

#37856 Feb 17, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got owned.
Not by anyone hear monkey brain.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37857 Feb 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
Israels end will come after America goes bankrupt Lol !
Wishful thinking on your part, Limey
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#37858 Feb 17, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> anyone please hear me the monkey brain.
lol
you got severely owned by Muq
be dignified in defeat.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#37859 Feb 17, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
you got severely owned by Muq
be dignified in defeat.
You need to see a doctor for a mental check up

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#37860 Feb 17, 2013
LOL, "Near" seems a bit of an exaggeration, given this thread is 7 years old. I can say Ahmadinijad's end is near and be more accurate than that.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#37861 Feb 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You need to see a doctor for a mental check up
Don't ever recommend yours, he did a fucup of a job on you, dear.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Truth 539,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Catcher1 734,045
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min bad bob 173,312
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Jim Justice 118,133
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 42 min please help me 46
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 258,216
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 1 hr dobryidrug 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••