Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#37822 Feb 14, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Jews believe that they are the master race of the world
Most jews are not semetic and are ruining my country as they did with Bolshevik Russia.
Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Here we are.

Pahana comes from the west
Gary

Westerville, OH

#37823 Feb 14, 2013
saido wrote:
<quoted text> STUPID? Who gave you the right to call any religion STUPID? you must be ignorant or that must be like your favorite word. You can get your opinions in with out using isulting words. Personally I think Isreal is very corrupted and plays innocent for the most part just to have "the deaf, dumb, and blind on their side. One they too will wake up and realize the truth. It's not wonder there are so many different types of warning about the "jews".
You are totally wrong. Ahmadinejad will be long gone as well as his crazy boss, Khamanei . All you have to do is sit back and relax and watch Israel succeed. There isn't any way that God will allow Israel to succumb to the real infidels-Islam.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37824 Feb 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Most jews are not semetic and are ruining my country as they did with Bolshevik Russia.
Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Here we are.
Pahana comes from the west
Actually, it's been scientifically proven that Jews and Arabs come from the same family (ehem, SEMITIC).

Also, what do you mean by "Pahana?"
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#37825 Feb 14, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's been scientifically proven that Jews and Arabs come from the same family (ehem, SEMITIC).
Also, what do you mean by "Pahana?"
I'm referring to those converted to Judaism that have bloodlines from Georgia/Ashkezar. I believe this is the same bloodline and people that orchestrated the Bolshevik Revolution no? The same people puppeting our govt and fiscal policy. The same running a majority of our media. The same running follyhood or [email protected] These people are insane!

Pahana can be found and referenced in The Hopi Prophecy. They awaith the great white brother (Pahana) to ruturn and bring with him two great and powerful helpers that will bring the day of purification. It is said if he comes from the west, and I believe he is, he will have no mercy.
Type in Hopi Prophecy crystalinks. It is extensive but must read. I would be interested in your opinion when you are finished.
Thank you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#37826 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm referring to those converted to Judaism that have bloodlines from Georgia/Ashkezar. I believe this is the same bloodline and people that orchestrated the Bolshevik Revolution no? The same people puppeting our govt and fiscal policy. The same running a majority of our media. The same running follyhood or [email protected] These people are insane!
Pahana can be found and referenced in The Hopi Prophecy. They awaith the great white brother (Pahana) to ruturn and bring with him two great and powerful helpers that will bring the day of purification. It is said if he comes from the west, and I believe he is, he will have no mercy.
Type in Hopi Prophecy crystalinks. It is extensive but must read. I would be interested in your opinion when you are finished.
Thank you.
Well, the Khazar theory HAS been debunked several times. And I don't think the Bolsheviks and the Russian Revolution had much to do with Judaism and everything to do with the peasants and lower classes being fed up with having no food and no rights under the czarist government. Then that was twisted under Stalin and then you have atrocities like the Holodomor.

Judaism runs in several places, from the Kaifeng Jews of China to the Beta Israel of Ethiopia, as well as Mountain Jews, Uzbeks, Iraqi Jews, Yemeni Jews, Cypriot Jews, English Jews, etc etc. Khazar nobility only ran part of the group, but it's important to note the diversity of populations.

The Pahana story? I don't see why it has to do with all of this, but it sounds interesting. Like the stories of Quetzalcóatl's exile and return from the East.

Also, links:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...

Thanks as well~
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37827 Feb 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You are absolutely correct in my charaterizing Mohammed as a false prophet ! Ahmadinejad follows the same wackiness as you.
It is your choice and I cannot say anything about it.

But I want to ask you "What are the qualities of a True Prophet of God".

If you are a logical person, you MUST have taken this decision, after analyzing evidence and then weighing as to whether our prophet satisfied those qualities.

Would it be improper for me to ask you "What in view are the qualities of a True prophet of God".

Please list one quality at a time, so we can comment on each quality.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37828 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you.
The people who "originated" this theory of Communism were Mostly Jews and it was initially a Jewish organization.

But I know all our "Modern day apologists" would deny any thing and every thing that shows jews in bad lights.

In their views the Jews "were God' own teeny weeny little lambs, a peaceful dove like people, pure as snow, whom for some reason know only to Devil, every one took as weasel, and jackals and started persecuting them"

This persecution only stopped after the end of WW-2.

This is the logic on which we are working for past 60 odd years, let us see when this bubble bursts and people see Jews in their original light.

Let us wait a little till their bags of inequity is again full and they are ready to face another chastisement from their own YHWH.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#37829 Feb 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your choice and I cannot say anything about it.
But I want to ask you "What are the qualities of a True Prophet of God".
If you are a logical person, you MUST have taken this decision, after analyzing evidence and then weighing as to whether our prophet satisfied those qualities.
Would it be improper for me to ask you "What in view are the qualities of a True prophet of God".
Please list one quality at a time, so we can comment on each quality.
Hello, Muq. Firstly, I would like to answer your question in the framework of the topic concerning what Ahmadinejad opinion about Israel's longevity: Ahmadinejad is trumpeting confidence in hs nation's ability to develop a nuclear weapon which he believes will wipe Israel off the face of th earth. One of the tenset of your religion apparently equates the ability of Israel to survive or not to survive in its present areas with the truth of your religion as well as Christianity's.
In the bbok of Genesis , God makes a promise to Abraham to develop the seed which one day will be the Israeli nation. We know from history that Israel indeed became a natio in 1948 as prophesied. Additionally, the Six day War resulted in Israel "growing buds" as a nation. These buds representing more territory. These are the two HUGE prophesies concerning teeritorial issues. Many more prphesies concern other things.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#37830 Feb 15, 2013
To Muq from Saudi Arabia et al. The crux of the is this: For Islam to be justified , Israel must be conquered. So you see why Ahmadinejad is overjoyed . his country is developing the means , the weaponry, which he mistakenly will put this into effect. He will never get the chance to use them ,though. Russia will assist Islam in an ill-fated miltary campaign. Those forces will be defeated and scattered.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#37831 Feb 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who "originated" this theory of Communism were Mostly Jews and it was initially a Jewish organization.
But I know all our "Modern day apologists" would deny any thing and every thing that shows jews in bad lights.
In their views the Jews "were God' own teeny weeny little lambs, a peaceful dove like people, pure as snow, whom for some reason know only to Devil, every one took as weasel, and jackals and started persecuting them"
This persecution only stopped after the end of WW-2.
This is the logic on which we are working for past 60 odd years, let us see when this bubble bursts and people see Jews in their original light.
Let us wait a little till their bags of inequity is again full and they are ready to face another chastisement from their own YHWH.
Yes, thank you. To me it's plain as day to see what went on in Bolshevik Russia is going on right here, right now.
I watched a video last night of Netenyahu giving a speech to our congress. I believe they gave him 40 standing o's. I was sick to my stomach. This is NOT the peoples' govt and it hasn't been for a long long year. I am sick and tired of these pigs trying to peddle homosexuality to my children. Through subversion and decadence they have morally, ethically, spiritually, and financially ruined this nation. Expel and isolate.
Peace to you.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#37832 Feb 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Muq. Firstly, I would like to answer your question in the framework of the topic concerning what Ahmadinejad opinion about Israel's longevity: Ahmadinejad is trumpeting confidence in hs nation's ability to develop a nuclear weapon which he believes will wipe Israel off the face of th earth. One of the tenset of your religion apparently equates the ability of Israel to survive or not to survive in its present areas with the truth of your religion as well as Christianity's.
In the bbok of Genesis , God makes a promise to Abraham to develop the seed which one day will be the Israeli nation. We know from history that Israel indeed became a natio in 1948 as prophesied. Additionally, the Six day War resulted in Israel "growing buds" as a nation. These buds representing more territory. These are the two HUGE prophesies concerning teeritorial issues. Many more prphesies concern other things.
Israel is a racist terrorist state that murders children
w wman uk

UK

#37833 Feb 15, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Jews believe that they are the master race of the world
You believe your inteligent?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#37834 Feb 15, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is a racist terrorist state that murders children
You are terribly confused and you will very disappointed person.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37835 Feb 15, 2013
Advocate wrote:
1) So you are basically conceding the debate to me, thanks for that,

2) Religion does not necessarily views as much as politics do, and again, you have no other way to quantify that except conjecture. I, on the other hand, find POLLS and statistics directly dealing with representation of Jewish people in US policy and public political views:

http://publicreligion.org/research/2012/04/je ...
http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/the-jew ...

03. If you cannot even back up your claims with any credible evidence then I will dismiss your arguments as conjecture derived from prejudice, pure and simple as that. You have no real reason to explain your insistence on that point of view except prejudice, yet do a 180 when the same logic is applied to Muslims.
Ans.

01. If you were thinking that we were in WWE ring and trying to win the wrestling match, you should have told me so, I would have conceded the match before it even started.

I think you do not know my purpose of having these exchanges. My purpose is to say my say and then answer any doubts and questions that I get on my say.

And when we have clarified our stands, I close the discussion. You call it winning or loosing it is your outlook.

Any way Congratulations for “winning” your WWE match!!

02. If you do not look “very high percentage of Jews” in Media and Financial institutions as “alarming” then you are either a Jew yourself or highly influenced by them.

Just think if Arabs and Muslim or Blacks or Hispanics or Chinese or Japanese or Indians hold so many positions in these institutions, would you be sleeping comfortably in your homes?

03. I do not know what you man by “credible evidence”.

Why every US President or Presidential Candidate “Must” make their “Fundamental policy” to “ensure the stability and safety and security of Isreal”?

Why do they not make the same “commitment about any other nation of the world”?

If you do not see this as “credible evidence”….then either you are A Jew yourself or under their influence.

Who are you really?

PS:

Do you remember when one Qatar based company won “After a fair International bidding,” contract to manage one of USA Ports and how much Hype was made in Media, and the contract was revoked ultimately.

Qatar is not an enemy of USA and indeed USA has its military base there….. still the US Media made so much hype as if US security was in jeopardy.

How many Israel based companies are managing many US establishments?

And no one in USA looses their sleep over this.

And you would not call it “credible evidence”

Shame on you!!
w wman uk

London, UK

#37836 Feb 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If you were thinking that we were in WWE ring and trying to win the wrestling match, you should have told me so, I would have conceded the match before it even started.
I think you do not know my purpose of having these exchanges. My purpose is to say my say and then answer any doubts and questions that I get on my say.
And when we have clarified our stands, I close the discussion. You call it winning or loosing it is your outlook.
Any way Congratulations for “winning” your WWE match!!
02. If you do not look “very high percentage of Jews” in Media and Financial institutions as “alarming” then you are either a Jew yourself or highly influenced by them.
Just think if Arabs and Muslim or Blacks or Hispanics or Chinese or Japanese or Indians hold so many positions in these institutions, would you be sleeping comfortably in your homes?
03. I do not know what you man by “credible evidence”.
Why every US President or Presidential Candidate “Must” make their “Fundamental policy” to “ensure the stability and safety and security of Isreal”?
Why do they not make the same “commitment about any other nation of the world”?
If you do not see this as “credible evidence”….then either you are A Jew yourself or under their influence.
Who are you really?
PS:
Do you remember when one Qatar based company won “After a fair International bidding,” contract to manage one of USA Ports and how much Hype was made in Media, and the contract was revoked ultimately.
Qatar is not an enemy of USA and indeed USA has its military base there….. still the US Media made so much hype as if US security was in jeopardy.
How many Israel based companies are managing many US establishments?
And no one in USA looses their sleep over this.
And you would not call it “credible evidence”
Shame on you!!
A bit of dignity in defeat would be more becoming mug.
But it would be un islamic to be beaten by a woman and a Jew at that. Shame on you mug. Still what do we expect from a scorpion, best go rest on a lily pad ,you will have to get there yourself l dont think any frog will take you there.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37837 Feb 16, 2013
Gary wrote:

01. Hello, Muq. Firstly, I would like to answer your question in the framework of the topic concerning what Ahmadinejad opinion about Israel's longevity:

02. In the book of Genesis , God makes a promise to Abraham to develop the seed which one day will be the Israeli nation. We know from history that Israel indeed became a nation in 1948 as prophesied. Additionally, the Six day War resulted in Israel "growing buds" as a nation. These buds representing more territory. These are the two HUGE prophesies concerning territorial issues. Many more prophesies concern other things.

To Muq from Saudi Arabia et al. The crux of the is this: For Islam to be justified , Israel must be conquered.
Ans.

01.What ahmadinezad says and what Isreali leaders say to each other is neither here nor there.

If you want to take both these leaders literally, then both are at fault, why you put all blame on one side.

If Israel's Nukes are for its own defense, then why you "presuppose" that Iran's nukes shall be not in self defense? Why you accept "verbal guarantees from Isreal and not from Iran"?

Why should you follow double standards?

02. It is strange that you link "God's promise to Abraham" directly with the "present Zionist state of Isreal"?

Do you mean to say God's promise to Abraham did not materialize in all these 4000 years and it was only in 1948 that his promise was fulfilled?

What about victories of Moses, Joshua, David and Solomon? Were they not fulfillment of God' promise to Abraham?

So if 1967 victory in Sex days war was "the Most wonderful and amazing" incident that happened in the World's history since its creation, what would you say about 1973 War?

And what would you say about Israel's "Inability" to finish off Hizbollah and Hamas in 2006 / 2012?

Your arguments are flawed and you only consider cases where Israel won and gloss over where it lost.

03. Islam's truth is not based on destruction of Isreal. Islam is one of the world's largest religion spread into all parts of the world and growing continuously.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37838 Feb 16, 2013
Lie wrote:
Yes, thank you. To me it's plain as day to see what went on in Bolshevik Russia is going on right here, right now.

I watched a video last night of Netanyahu giving a speech to our congress. I believe they gave him 40 standing o's. I was sick to my stomach.

This is NOT the peoples' govt. and it hasn't been for a long long year. I am sick and tired of these pigs trying to peddle homosexuality to my children.

Through subversion and decadence they have morally, ethically, spiritually, and financially ruined this nation. Expel and isolate.
Peace to you.
Ans.

I also thank you for your post.

The Zionists in Israel are the "root cause" of most of terrorist activities going on in the world today.

That evil tree has sprouted branches and leaves that have spread to all parts of the world.

What is strange that most people of US and Europe are unaware that they have been taken as "suckers" by these people.

Netanyahu should have received "boos" and not standing ovation for his "Uncivilized speech delivered to US Parliament"
w wman uk

London, UK

#37839 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I also thank you for your post.
The Zionists in Israel are the "root cause" of most of terrorist activities going on in the world today.
That evil tree has sprouted branches and leaves that have spread to all parts of the world.
What is strange that most people of US and Europe are unaware that they have been taken as "suckers" by these people.
Netanyahu should have received "boos" and not standing ovation for his "Uncivilized speech delivered to US Parliament"
Exactly the same could be said of islan in the world generaly in the UK specificaly the pajama brigade you know the sort the ones that cover their women completly ( good job really because a lot of them are real live monsters with mostaches) claim benefit for as many childen as they can knock out.
You yourself have boasted of the muslim birth rate.
Not voting because it is considered kuffar.
Wishing for word domination for the religion of great offence want shiria law. Using the mechanisims to prevent racism and promote human rights against the host socity.
Betraying the muslims that have lived here for years and contributed to our armed forces and industry and comerse. Theres nothing wrong with being a muslim with a small m but the islamfachiests are different.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#37840 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01.What ahmadinezad says and what Isreali leaders say to each other is neither here nor there.
If you want to take both these leaders literally, then both are at fault, why you put all blame on one side.
If Israel's Nukes are for its own defense, then why you "presuppose" that Iran's nukes shall be not in self defense? Why you accept "verbal guarantees from Isreal and not from Iran"?
Why should you follow double standards?
02. It is strange that you link "God's promise to Abraham" directly with the "present Zionist state of Isreal"?
Do you mean to say God's promise to Abraham did not materialize in all these 4000 years and it was only in 1948 that his promise was fulfilled?
What about victories of Moses, Joshua, David and Solomon? Were they not fulfillment of God' promise to Abraham?
So if 1967 victory in Sex days war was "the Most wonderful and amazing" incident that happened in the World's history since its creation, what would you say about 1973 War?
And what would you say about Israel's "Inability" to finish off Hizbollah and Hamas in 2006 / 2012?
Your arguments are flawed and you only consider cases where Israel won and gloss over where it lost.
03. Islam's truth is not based on destruction of Isreal. Islam is one of the world's largest religion spread into all parts of the world and growing continuously.
Actually, Muq, I just gave two examples of the many prophecies that have been fulfilled; namely , both the statehood fulfillment and th eterritory from 1967. You are correct in saying the movements of both mMoses and joshua were also fulfillments. Moses wasn't quite a fulfillment because he stopped short of the Promised Land allocated to the Jews.

You ask why Israel needs nukes but Iran is not allowed them. Iran does have the right to possess them but unlike Israel, Iran is ruled by a fanatical theocracy instead of a democratically elected government like Israel and will be very destabilizing to world peace. Next you ask why Hezbollah and various other terrorist groups haven't been finished off yet ? The answer here is that this will eventually happen as those groups failed to defeat Israel and their day is coming . Just be patient ! God uses "types" in the Bible to illustrate the types of people or situations Israel encounters or has encountered already during its wordly history.
Ali

Pretoria, South Africa

#37841 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ, shame on you, still posting untruths from the Islamic Department of Untruths and Propoganda. The civil servant from the cyber dept in Meccah!!!! lol

The True Characteristics of a True Prophet of God:

1. He had to be from the people of YHWH.

So M didn't qualify - Ishmael was an illegitimate, unclean, unqualified arab boy, no matter how the Muhammedans protest.

2. He had to come from the right tribe from amongst the Jews.

So M again is disqualified, what a pity!

3. He had to hear from God personally.

So M again failed the test. He heard from an angel-impersonating demon called Jibreal and never heard from God personally.(Prove that Jibreal wasn't a demon. M said it was a jin, but Khadija, a woman, lol, persuaded him it was an angel!!! You know this is the truth.)

4. What he prophecied had to come to pass or he was to be stoned as a false prophet.

So M again failed. He only prophecied some battle victories, wow! Amazing!!!(Idiot!)

5. The prophecies had to be in accord with what was previously prophecied.

So M failed again. He self-promotes and self-elevates; he speaks at cross purposes with the Bible prophecies but says it confirms the previous! Man, was the man a moron and his followers similar!

6. His prophecies had to be accompanied with signs and wonders.

Shame, M again failed! the only wonder was his silly, confused book, the Qur'an.

7. The prophet had to be a holy set-apart man.

My oh my! poor M failed again! A paedophile, an adulterer, a sex maniac, a murderer, a lyer, etc.

8. His followers had to emulate his life-style.

Again, Islam has been a disgrace to the word,'A religion of Peace!' What a barbaric folk!

9. etc, etc.

What can we say, MUQ, you are following a false prophet and you will all join M at the Judgement Day to therefrom procede to the Lake of Fire forever!!!!!

Inshallah, you will call on the true prophet Isa whom you so hotly deny and blaspheme, and He will forgive you your sins and He will make you worthy to escape the eternal fires of hell.

Dont trust M, he cannot help you now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Just Think 673,288
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr narcissisticpresi... 981,312
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Highrolla90 445,812
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 5 hr discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 5 hr discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 5 hr discocrisco 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
More from around the web