1) 9/11 was engineered as a response to the US's foreign policy; but even then not even a perosn you loathe deeply deserves such a fate, and even then, it has only made things worse for the Middle East.<quoted text>
01. Seizing Oil? Is THAT what is behind it all? Is THAT what for 9/11 was planned and executed? I did not know that.
02. Who says ALL Isreali are bad? I am only criticizing the Ashkenazi Zionists and those who spearhead this hate filled agenda against Palestinians.
03. Human Right Record is a Trump Card using which you can shoot down any claim!! And the beauty of Human Right violation is that only works for your opponents and not on you!! They can reject Turkey, Russia, China, Japan any country based on their "poor" Human Rights record!!
04. The Nation based Democracy "needs to survive" on the fear of an Enemy. Unless you have an enemy your Democracy and not nationalism and your patriotism cannot survive.
So they always need an enemy, if there is no one existing they "invent" one. They "chose" Islam as their "next" enemy immediately after fall of USSR.
Your entire post is an "apology" and to justify whatever is happening.
What prevents you from calling a spade a spade. At least your conscience will be clear.
But by finding excuses after excuses would lower your moral standards also.
You should try to speak the truth and do not justify what wrongs are being done by your nation and any nation for than manner.
2)It's fallacious to assume that all Eastern/Central European born Israelis are the sole ones at the heart of the matter. That, and what makes Zionism any worse than Pan - Arabism or any other form of Middle Eastern nationalism? They're all nationalism anyways.
3) Japan, however, boasts a better current record than the nations preceding it on your list.
4) Democracy doesn't survive solely due to "an enemy's fear." Democracy depends on the will of the people. It's not perfect, but hey, it's the best out here!
How are my posts in any way apologies? I don't need to stammer my way through straw manning and red herrings and constantly contradict myself -- you do that already.