Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
32,381 - 32,400 of 36,696 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Be precise,it must be your muslim strategist.
from different sources , I dont know what is religion of them . See you later baby :D BOMMMMM! hahahahahhaha :D:D:D:p

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
from different sources , I dont know what is religion of them . See you later baby :D BOMMMMM! hahahahahhaha :D:D:D:p
Ok honey!
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……Iran wont Israel and will destroy,,Iran will win
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say islamic
afterwards you say muslims
debunked
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...
Lies and xenophobic propaganda faced with factual information.
Enjoy ...
Yor point is prissy expand. Were you the fool that proclaimed that lebinon is a Christian country?
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
strategist are saying it will be at around 2050 years , and probably it will be by Turkiye .
we dont need anymore wars in the name of religon. but lets see if we make it past dec 21st first lol (the perdicted end of the world)

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>we dont need anymore wars in the name of religon. but lets see if we make it past dec 21st first lol (the perdicted end of the world)
Yeah we dont need , israel and palestin should think on it , they are raising the world's blood pressurre .and a battle begins , would not be good for the WORLD .

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we dont need , israel and palestin should think on it , they are raising the world's blood pressurre .and a battle begins , would not be good for the WORLD .
Yeah..yeah.yeah..you are absolutely correct girl!
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
to keep it real i dont think there will ever be peace in that region. i would hope for that someday but there will always be fighting in that region.
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I went thru your “sensible post” and here are my short comments on the salient points mentioned in your post.
01. I thank you for saying that Quran speaks of peace. Just see how your views are exactly opposite to those who say that they “do not see anything but hate, violence and terror” in Quran. The difference between you and them is that “You have opened the Quran and they speak from ignorance just copying from what some one else said”
02. Yes basically both Quran and Bible have promoted good moral concepts. But in Bible there are cases of “Prophets of God” engaged in immoral activities. That gives a “Loop hole” to people for doing wrong things and then quoting those prophets of God. In Quran there is no such case. So people have no recourse but to follow Quranic teachings.
03. I agree that people judge other people by their actions and not by what is written in their books.
But when they criticize these people, they should not critiicze their religion and their scripture and their prophets.
We see that in the garb of criticising present day Muslims, their “Real aim” is to launch a “tangent attack on Islam and its teachings” This is not fare.
04. I agree that there are Muslim groups who misuse the name and teachings of Islam and do things which are wrong. But they are criminals and they should be treated like any other criminal.
05. You say Christainity has reformed, my view is that Christianity is “nullified and all its fangs are taken out”…
It has become a mere name and a few rituals… Jews and Atheists have nullified Christianity of all its power and its teachings.
christianity is far from being reformed. to tell you the truth i feel alot has been added on by later people to fit the times. many doctrines that were promoted but never mentioned by jesus or those before him. but nonetheless christianity has made the difference in so many peoples lives. it creates a solid moral background for alot of us.

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>to keep it real i dont think there will ever be peace in that region. i would hope for that someday but there will always be fighting in that region.
Yeah I think too , there will be never a peace on religions :) sorry . Because a lot of muslims are smart but untutored , mindless , sorry :)

and christians see us as that the devil :) your educated but racist :)

I'm happy because I'm a muslim .

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I wrote wrong

again ;

eah I think too , there will be never a peace on religions :) sorry . Because a lot of muslims are smart but untutored , sorry :)

and christians see us as that the devil :) your educated but racist :) you'r mindless , sorry this is not an insult .

TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
I wrote wrong
again ;
eah I think too , there will be never a peace on religions :) sorry . Because a lot of muslims are smart but untutored , sorry :)
and christians see us as that the devil :) your educated but racist :) you'r mindless , sorry this is not an insult .
lol why would you say im mindless and racist?
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
I wrote wrong
again ;
you should be happy about your faith. Nothing wrong with that. All religions should be allowed to practice and enjoy thier faith. I think everyone wants a resolution to the problem and a two state solution I would hope, is the answer.

But the fighting, on both sides has to stop. Israel has its hard liners too. But terrorism isn't gonna get a state for Palestine. Acceptance and negotiations is the proper way to solve problems otherwise there will always be conflict.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that, the Israeli supporters are very happy that Isreal is going to solve the HAMAS problem for "once at all".

And most of the world is turning their face "the other way" so as not to watch the "Israeli Action" and then they plead "They did not knew about it".

Plan of every crook and bigot would have worked, if there was No Creator of the World, who watches over the affairs of men.

The same will happen in this case also!! The plans of crook and tyrant and oppressor will fail.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

FS wrote:
01. What makes you think Islam is the truest of all? Since you are the first pious muslim to ever accept(at least I have heard for the first time) that Islam is not a perfect religion

02. I want to compliment you for that because most of the muslims feel Quran is perfect.

03. Secondly, without researching other religion like Buddhism(just an example, not favoring it ),you are crediting your religion.

04. Thirdly, You said that Saudi Arabia doesn't mistreat non-muslims(or kaffirs, that's what you call).There are many non-muslim countries that don't treat muslims badly in anyway.

05. You said people research on Islam lot more. That's only because they want to know what the hell your religion says. Because everything you do comes as an excuse from your religion.

06. France allows nuns to cover up but restricts muslims to do so. Good point!

07. But what's interesting is, you have simply gave islam as the reason for curtailing non
Ans.

Here is brief comments on salient points you raised:

A. Islam the Truest Religion: I said it because it is preserved in their purest form, which no other religion can claim. So it is truest to its sources. Then its teachings are so clear and so straightforward and so simple that every one can understand it.

B. In Which Sense I said Islam is not perfect?

I said it in the sense, that Perfection is the Quality of God Almighty the Creator and Sustainer of this Universe.

But for Him, no on reach perfection. Islam is as perfect as "Humanly possible", because it has to deal with humans and that introduces imperfection.

If you have dealt with science and Measurement, you will know that no measurement and no analysis is "perfect". There is always a trace of errors and uncertainty in them.

B1: Why I do not research other religions like Buddhism?

I need not have to do it, once we have "Gold standard" with us, why should we look for other lower metals?

If any religion feels that they have better teachings than Islam, they should come forward with their "proofs"

This is a very fair way according to me.

There is no such thing as "error free measurement"!

C. Quran being Perfect:

Quran being the word of God is perfect. But human understanding and interpretation is not perfect by any means.

D. People researching on Islam:

Yes it has become "fashionable" these days for every Tom, Dick and Harry to do research on Islam!! But most people do it to find fault with it and discredit it.

I think it is only Islam which has withstood all these researches, if any other religion was subjected to "same amount of research" it would have disintegrated into threads!!

E. France and its ban on BURQA:

You are talking very unreasonably here.

On one hand they boast that they are holders of Democracy, Freedom of Speech and Expression and Human Rights.

And then on the next day, they stop "forcefully" the rights of Muslim women (who by the way are citizens of France!!) as to not to dress in a particular way?

What sort of Democracy and what sort of Human Right and what sort of Freedom of Speech and Expression is this?

And why should France as a Modern Materialistic country should want to remove the Influence of Islam from its own citizens?

Why it does not do the same for other religion?

Why the Sikhs made so much hue and cry when they put a pan of their head gear?

Why did Prime Minister of India lodged a "personal appeal" to President of France to remove that ban? Why the "Same President of India" did not complain the same about Indian Muslim Women residing in France?

Looking from any angle this ban is totally illogical, unreasonable and a black dot on France.

And why should they follow Saudi Arabia? Considering that they criticize it all the time for its "Oppressive policies". Why should they themselves take "bad things" from them?

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that, the Israeli supporters are very happy that Isreal is going to solve the HAMAS problem for "once at all".
And most of the world is turning their face "the other way" so as not to watch the "Israeli Action" and then they plead "They did not knew about it".
Plan of every crook and bigot would have worked, if there was No Creator of the World, who watches over the affairs of men.
The same will happen in this case also!! The plans of crook and tyrant and oppressor will fail.
this is never be finished . Christians and Jews wants to destroy us ,this is always the case .
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
this is never be finished . Christians and Jews wants to destroy us ,this is always the case .
How so?

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Here is brief comments on salient points you raised:
A. Islam the Truest Religion: I said it because it is preserved in their purest form, which no other religion can claim. So it is truest to its sources. Then its teachings are so clear and so straightforward and so simple that every one can understand it.
B. In Which Sense I said Islam is not perfect?
I said it in the sense, that Perfection is the Quality of God Almighty the Creator and Sustainer of this Universe.
But for Him, no on reach perfection. Islam is as perfect as "Humanly possible", because it has to deal with humans and that introduces imperfection.
If you have dealt with science and Measurement, you will know that no measurement and no analysis is "perfect". There is always a trace of errors and uncertainty in them.
B1: Why I do not research other religions like Buddhism?
I need not have to do it, once we have "Gold standard" with us, why should we look for other lower metals?
If any religion feels that they have better teachings than Islam, they should come forward with their "proofs"
This is a very fair way according to me.
There is no such thing as "error free measurement"!
C. Quran being Perfect:
Quran being the word of God is perfect. But human understanding and interpretation is not perfect by any means.
D. People researching on Islam:
Yes it has become "fashionable" these days for every Tom, Dick and Harry to do research on Islam!! But most people do it to find fault with it and discredit it.
I think it is only Islam which has withstood all these researches, if any other religion was subjected to "same amount of research" it would have disintegrated into threads!!
E. France and its ban on BURQA:
You are talking very unreasonably here.
On one hand they boast that they are holders of Democracy, Freedom of Speech and Expression and Human Rights.
And then on the next day, they stop "forcefully" the rights of Muslim women (who by the way are citizens of France!!) as to not to dress in a particular way?
What sort of Democracy and what sort of Human Right and what sort of Freedom of Speech and Expression is this?
And why should France as a Modern Materialistic country should want to remove the Influence of Islam from its own citizens?
Why it does not do the same for other religion?
Why the Sikhs made so much hue and cry when they put a pan of their head gear?
Why did Prime Minister of India lodged a "personal appeal" to President of France to remove that ban? Why the "Same President of India" did not complain the same about Indian Muslim Women residing in France?
Looking from any angle this ban is totally illogical, unreasonable and a black dot on France.
And why should they follow Saudi Arabia? Considering that they criticize it all the time for its "Oppressive policies". Why should they themselves take "bad things" from them?
Yes,one hand they are boasting about democracy and freedom of speech and other hand they are banning burqa.
What I am trying to say is when muslims themselves don't believe in giving freedom of expression to non-muslims in their countries,then why they are expecting it from others.France does have dual standards here just like your country which favours only muslims from every aspect and not in the case of non-muslims. Doesn't it seem to be a double standard of muslim countries as well?
By the way,I do not support burqa ban.All I mean is muslims should get along with rest of the world.

Quran has been unadulterated for many centuries.I agree.And the only reason behind it is muslims' refusal to scepticism.Christianity went through a change because it had been subjected to scepticism or maybe still today.
Quran has some errors.Quran has scientific errors which you deny and call it a perfect book with respect to every human aspect.
Islam is definitely a good religion.No doubt.But what I don't like is it creates a wall between muslims and non-muslims.
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,one hand they are boasting about democracy and freedom of speech and other hand they are banning burqa.
What I am trying to say is when muslims themselves don't believe in giving freedom of expression to non-muslims in their countries,then why they are expecting it from others.France does have dual standards here just like your country which favours only muslims from every aspect and not in the case of non-muslims. Doesn't it seem to be a double standard of muslim countries as well?
By the way,I do not support burqa ban.All I mean is muslims should get along with rest of the world.
Quran has been unadulterated for many centuries.I agree.And the only reason behind it is muslims' refusal to scepticism.Christianity went through a change because it had been subjected to scepticism or maybe still today.
Quran has some errors.Quran has scientific errors which you deny and call it a perfect book with respect to every human aspect.
Islam is definitely a good religion.No doubt.But what I don't like is it creates a wall between muslims and non-muslims.
you really mean muslims and infedels right? society can only function is if we first respect eachother. whether if there of different race. religon. or sex. we dont have to love eachother. all we are seeking is respect. to acknowledege that we share this small piece of dirt called earth together.

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>you really mean muslims and infedels right? society can only function is if we first respect eachother. whether if there of different race. religon. or sex. we dont have to love eachother. all we are seeking is respect. to acknowledege that we share this small piece of dirt called earth together.
Yes,all we have to do is respect each other and respect each other's faith.
Muslims and non-muslims have to give up their fanatic and contemptuous stances and should learn to compromise with their religion to make peace prevail.
Once everybody starts giving importance to global unity over their religion,definitely there'll be peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min BenAdam 441,105
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Ranger Ruth 2,198
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 537,192
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 730,417
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min USA-1 117,823
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Catcher1 225,688
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 259,405
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min waaasssuuup 599,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Lost In Transition 172,962

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••