Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,619)

Showing posts 32,361 - 32,380 of36,120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
CIA Lies About Lies
The Iraq War and the Persistent Myth of ‘Intelligence Failure’
By Jeremy R. Hammond (Contd.)
In , there were no weapons”—he had meant that the nuclear program was dismantled.)
(Contd.)
Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.

As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
oczx

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hi!! I'm filthy disease riddled oczx alias Professor Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems due to a rear end disease that I cannot seem to get rid of!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
-
CIA Lies About Lies
By Jeremy R. Hammond (Contd.)
In October 1991, Iraq admitted to the U.N. Special Commission (UNSCOM) that its Al Atheer site had been built in order to conduct research were no weapons”—he had meant that the nuclear program was dismantled.)
(Contd.)
Learn your history 3 year old clueless wonder Arab boy and stop the brainwashed idiocy!! What the hell do you think Saddam used against the Kurds and Iranians?? Smelling Salt?? LIAR! This is how you stupid idiots manipulate the truth to cover your own ignorance. Iraq produced tons of biological agents all by its lonesome dummy. Iraq managed to produce anthrax, aflatoxin, botulinum toxin, gas gangrene, ricin, and wheat smut, and was also known to be working on cholera, mycotoxins, shigellosis, and viruses (including camelpox, infectious hemorrhaghic conjunctivitis and rotavirus) as well as genetic engineering. There are suspicions that Iraq was also working on smallpox.
Iraq denied that it ever had an offensive BW program until the defection of Hussein Kamal, Saddam Hussein's son-in-law and head of the WMD program in Iraq, in 1995. Even then, Iraq continued to hide as much information, equipment and material from UN inspectors as it could. Thus, many aspects of Iraq's biological weapon program remain unknown. These unknowns include the total amount of germ agent Iraq produced and the status of Iraq's unaccounted for stocks of biological growth media, agents, production equipment and handbooks, as well as munitions and warheads. Furthermore, inspectors say that Iraq became self-sufficient, meaning it no longer needed imports to fuel its BW program. The uncertainties that surround this program made it all the more threatening in the absence of inspections and monitoring.
Iraq's germ weapon program began at a single site "the Al-Hazen Institute" in the 1970s. By the end of the 1980s, Iraq had several more dedicated sites (Al Salman, Al Muthanna, the Technical Research Center at Al Salman, and Al Hakam among them) and had broadened the scope of its research to include just about every major weaponized germ and many viruses. In the late 1980s, Iraq began field tests, although new germs and new sites were still being added. Iraq had also weaponized germ agents before the first Gulf war, and some weapons had even been deployed. Little of this activity was discovered by the UN inspectors until 1995.
By 1989-1990, both Al Hakam and Daura (Al Manal) were producing botulinum toxin on an industrial scale. By September 1990, Iraq had also achieved industrial-scale production of anthrax at Al Hakam and possibly at Al Manal. The activities undertaken in 1989 and 1990, which included field testing of aerial bombs, rockets and other munitions, the expansion of research and agent production, and the acquisition of additional facilities (Al Manal), have never been fully understood, and the inspectors were unable to draw conclusions about the full extent and scope of Iraq's program.
http://www.iraqwatch.org/profiles/biological ....
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
-
CIA Lies About Lies
By were , chemical, missile, nuclear were destroyed.”(He subsequently clarified,“in the nuclear area, there were no weapons”—he had meant that the nuclear program was dismantled.)
(Contd.)
Learn your history 3 year old clueless wonder Arab boy and stop the brainwashed idiocy!! What the hell do you think Saddam used against the Kurds and Iranians?? Smelling Salt?? LIAR! This is how you stupid idiots manipulate the truth to cover your own ignorance. Iraq produced tons of biological agents all by its lonesome dummy. Iraq managed to produce anthrax, aflatoxin, botulinum toxin, gas gangrene, ricin, and wheat smut, and was also known to be working on cholera, mycotoxins, shigellosis, and viruses (including camelpox, infectious hemorrhaghic conjunctivitis and rotavirus) as well as genetic engineering. There are suspicions that Iraq was also working on smallpox.
Iraq denied that it ever had an offensive BW program until the defection of Hussein Kamal, Saddam Hussein's son-in-law and head of the WMD program in Iraq, in 1995. Even then, Iraq continued to hide as much information, equipment and material from UN inspectors as it could. Thus, many aspects of Iraq's biological weapon program remain unknown. These unknowns include the total amount of germ agent Iraq produced and the status of Iraq's unaccounted for stocks of biological growth media, agents, production equipment and handbooks, as well as munitions and warheads. Furthermore, inspectors say that Iraq became self-sufficient, meaning it no longer needed imports to fuel its BW program. The uncertainties that surround this program made it all the more threatening in the absence of inspections and monitoring.
Iraq's germ weapon program began at a single site "the Al-Hazen Institute" in the 1970s. By the end of the 1980s, Iraq had several more dedicated sites (Al Salman, Al Muthanna, the Technical Research Center at Al Salman, and Al Hakam among them) and had broadened the scope of its research to include just about every major weaponized germ and many viruses. In the late 1980s, Iraq began field tests, although new germs and new sites were still being added. Iraq had also weaponized germ agents before the first Gulf war, and some weapons had even been deployed. Little of this activity was discovered by the UN inspectors until 1995.
By 1989-1990, both Al Hakam and Daura (Al Manal) were producing botulinum toxin on an industrial scale. By September 1990, Iraq had also achieved industrial-scale production of anthrax at Al Hakam and possibly at Al Manal. The activities undertaken in 1989 and 1990, which included field testing of aerial bombs, rockets and other munitions, the expansion of research and agent production, and the acquisition of additional facilities (Al Manal), have never been fully understood, and the inspectors were unable to draw conclusions about the full extent and scope of Iraq's program.
http://www.iraqwatch.org/profiles/biological ....
Professor Ayreshire

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

What else can you expect from a nut case like me in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Rio Rancho Al Burqah Institute for the diseased cattle (AIDC) and they found out when they have to lock me up nut case hasbarat wannabe cattledomite nutjob in solitary confinement .
They hear rambling from my cattle box cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from me the confort cow :
AssFerHire:..ZIONISTS ARE MY GODS!!! Zionist come and inseminate me, "Jewish milk is what I need ! Satan has planted me with his seed now !
Then there is silence as the veterinarian gives me a good hasbara shot up my cavernous rear end and i drift off into a promised La La Land stupor of wet dreams.of cattle insemination.
Professor Ayreshire

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I'm a Fkin' Lunatic!! What the hell am I smoking!! I CAN'T SHOW US ANY PROOF OF MY IGNORANT BS!! I just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain I have left as i am a scumbag! What the hell have I achieved by Bashing Muslims, Blacks and Topix users, and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense??
I am filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjob and give you a great example of a HASBARAT war monger and i am the biggest nutjob in Topix today!
Folks, You have never ever seen such cattle so hateful as me in your life! I am a scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnation and i am downright evil!
Professor Ayreshire

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ME assclown!! ME FILTHY disgusting nutjob silly name!! Senseless toothless and hundreds of other aliases. ME scumbag and nutjob!! ME moron in Topix !! I see the nurses will put ME in the same room at that mental institution Have them increase the dosage on those meds. ME gumflappin' idiotic nonsense lies and propaganda MULTIPLE ALIASES gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from big pie hole!! ME clown get it??

I love Using other people's names and changing what they wrote which only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! Me the lap dog Hasbarasodomite will never back up anything but the imbecilic nutjob posts are all I have left!! I don't blame you for being upset! I have some serious cattle mental issues and you all need to insult me as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!!
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

On one side you have one people, the Israelis who want:

To have their own nation > they have.
To be recognized in the world > they are.
To be able to move & travel freely, trade freely > they are.
To have an army to defend themselves > they have.

On the other side you have another people, the palestinians who want:

To have their own nation > they don't.
To be recognized in the world > they are not. Vetoed.
To be able to move & travel freely, trade freely > they are not. Ghettoes.
To have an army to defend themselves > they don't have.

These are the causes.
A cause is what you root for.
An argument is what you use to convince others that your cause (what you root for) is just.
But a cause can be wrong.

An argument might be a plea for defense in a court hearing, or at the opposite extreme a 2000 pound bunker buster, and if it reaches its goal it is a good argument, if it does not it is a bad argument.

But a good argument does not mean a just cause, and a bad argument does not mean a bad cause.
Lisa

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ocxz wrote:
These are the causes.
An argument is what you use to convince others that your cause (what you root for) is just.
An argument might be a plea for defense in a court hearing, or at the opposite extreme a 2000 pound bunker buster, and if it reaches its goal it is a good argument, if it does not it is a bad argument.
But a good argument does not mean a just cause, and a bad argument does not mean a bad cause.
You sound like your whacked out on drugs. Why don't you shoot yourself?

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Isreal is a bullies country , they never be well-behaved child . They will be destroyed , already this is write on quran .
LMAO!
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ocxz wrote:
These are the causes.
Palestine could have had a state long ago. But Israel cannot accept a state that is run by Hamas. Fatah not much better bit at least they are open to talks. Palestinians have no state because of Iran. If Iran wanted a state for Palestine then they would recognize Israel, send diplomats to help negotiate a state.

Iran calls the shots, not Palestinians.
Your argument is mute because history shows Israel being open to land for peace deals. Rockets fly, people die.

Glad that there is a ceasefire but ill bet those weapons are still in transit and Israel will regret agreeing to a ceasefire. Sadly.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like your whacked out on drugs. Why don't you shoot yourself?
Nothing like a good laid out argument to get your panties in a knot.

Do you want a primary school version ?
I can use simpler words.
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Isreal is a bullies country , they never be well-behaved child . They will be destroyed , already this is write on quran .
but this has been tried already. whats the difference now?
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
puahahahahahahhaha lol :D how is this from israel >>> http://www.egonomik.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
lol that is funny and disturbing..haha
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

So our "Aryshire" is back..... and she earned the Title "Professor" in her absence (Must be teaching Hate and Hatred as a special subject to some Extremist Gangs in some gutter district).

Now every "sane and any person with good tastes" should look for cover till the storm blows over.

I hope she blows over like that "Super Sandy"!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

FS wrote:
01. Why do you want non-muslims to read Quran or gain knowledge of Islam?

02. Listen, nobody is interested in your religion. All we care is how do you behave. You cannot expect respect and the privileges that most of the muslim countries don't even think of giving to non-muslims.

03. Honestly tell me what rights are given to non-muslims in the country that you live in?

Nothing at all. But if some nations had banned burqa ,you would cry out loud as hell.

04. Muslims are despised not because of the religion they belong to, but their behavior towards non-muslim that comes out as an excuse of Islam.
What excuse?

05. Christians can't build churches and preach Christianity in your land because Islam doesn't allow so. That is the silly reason you give.

06. When France says its constitution doesn't allow idea of wearing burqa in public, you get offended.
This is the reason why the world condemns Muslims. You held your religion high(not a problem) and not allow others to have what they want and the reason you give is Islam. But when you receive any such obnoxious thing you start complaining.

07. You want everyone to look through eyes and not the other way round. If you are expecting favours from others, first learn to give some to others.

08. And don't try to preach Islam and try to convince why Islam is correct.

No religion would be proved 100% correct if we analyze them rationally.
Ans.

Let me summarize the points you raised in your long and haphazard post:

A. Why I ask Non Muslims to read Quran?

B. No one is Interested in Islam?

C. How Saudi Arabia treats Non Muslims

D. France is “Justified” in Banning BURQAS

E. All religions are not 100 % true (The Little “gem” at the end of your post!!

Now let me answer these points briefly

A. Why I ask Non Muslims to read Quran?

1. Because in Quran it is written that it is Guidance for the Humanity and for every Human.

2. It is one duty of every Muslim to deliver the message of Quran to every person living on earth. Lest they accuse Muslims of “keeping it with themselves” and not sharing it with them on the last day.

3. If you read Quran, you get True Answers to most of doubts, questions that trouble your minds about why we came into this world and what is our purpose of life and what will happen to us when we die.

4. These are serious questions and not “trifling matters” by any standard.

5. There is hardly any scripture in the world which tackles these difficult questions in so reasonable and logical way as Quran.

6. Why should you ignore this treasure of True Knowledge just because it is written in Arabic.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

7. Seeing so many “expert comments” on Islam from every corner, it seems “every one in the world is interested in Islam”!!

8. There are “news and discoveries” about Islam in every newspaper on daily basis. There are panel discussions, expert’s comments and so much Anti Islamic propaganda that it seems that “Only interest for many people in this world” is to criticize Islam!!

9. How could I take your “unsupported words” that no one is interested in Islam.

10. In fact most people are interested in Islam, but are “too lazy” to study it. I only want to provide True Islamic teachings to them (to the best of my ability and knowledge of course)

C. How Saudi Arabia treats Non Muslims:

11. First of all, I did not mention any where Saudi Arabia as a “perfect model of Islam”. I am from India and I live and work in Saudi Arabia. Now let us see how it “tortures and punishes Non Muslims while they stay in Saudi Arabia”.

12. First of all, it is 100 % Muslim country since many generations. There is not a Single Non Muslim as its citizen for past many centuries.

13. Hardly any Non Muslim was interested to come and stay and work in Saudi Arabia, prior to discovery of Oil in late 1930 s. They would have refused to come and live in Saudi Arabia even if you paid them in those days.

14. Saudi Arabian Government does not force any Non Muslim to come and work in their country. People come here after signing a contract which says that have to follow the local customs and laws while they stay in the country. If some one is not conformable with this clause, they can refuse to come.

15. Then Saudi Arabia does not allow building of any other place of worship, because it is a Vanguard of Islam and so no public prayers other than Islam’s are allowed there. People pray inside their homes in which ever way they like.

16. Millions of Non Muslims Indians, Pilipino, Europeans, Australians, Americans etc live peacefully and no one gets any report that they are beaten and mistreated and killed. And these people work here for many years, they go for their annual vacations and then they return, why would any one return to “prison willingly”?

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

D. France is “Justified” in Banning BURQAS

17. Now you say that France is “justified” in Banning BURQAS, this is totally unreasonable and illogical.

18. First of all these Muslim women are citizen’s of France and they have “rights” to dress in any way they like.

19. On one level France and Whole Western World boasts about Democracy, freedom of Speech and Expression, Human Rights, Freedom from any Govt. Control on what they write and say (mostly if it be against Islam and Muslims)…. And on another level they want to ban a Muslim’s women right to cover her body.

20. And it is strange that they make law which “restricts a women to cover her body” and keep silent on how much she “opens up”.

21. There is freedom for women to wear Mini Skirts, Micro Skirts (and no skirts even!!), to roam around in Bikini and Bra (and even in nude state, if they like), but they have “no right” to cover their bodies, so that they be safe from “prying eyes” of strange men.

22. And it is “Legal” for nuns to come out in “fully covering their bodies” but illegal for a Muslim women to come out with the same dress!!

23. And what is most “comical” is the silence of so “so called Women Right Activists”!! If it was the question to Ban Mini Skirts and Micro Skirts in France, all these “lioness” would come out on streets and launch a “Nude Protest”.

24. So this ban is totally unreasonable, illogical, against the principle of democracy and freedom of speech and expression and against Human rights. It is strange that how “World intelligentsia” keeps quite.

I think it is all part of Islam and Muslim bashing and “keep quite” when you do not want your name to be dragged into it.

But this decision no doubt is a black chapter in the History of France

E. All religions are not 100 % true (The Little “gem” at the end of your post!!

25. Let me add, all religions might not be 100 % true, but Islam is the truest of all.

And since “Nothing in the world is perfect”, but we still use them and get along, it would be “best for world” if it gets along with Islam and accept it as a working model.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TEES wrote:
01. MUQ- i know of islam and i know the teachings. the Quran speaks of peace.

02. the bible and the Quran is basically the same when it comes to morals and values.

03. the problem is that people will judge those by their actions. its second nature. because we see the constant fighting in the middle east we will conclude in our minds that islam is responsible.

04. but for others who just scratch a little deeper we see those who exploit islam to give excuse to their own claims and fuel personal agendas. just like those terrorist groups.

05. Christianity had went through the same thing during the Spanish inquisition. or even the crusades. men of evil intention under the guise of religion.
Ans.

I went thru your “sensible post” and here are my short comments on the salient points mentioned in your post.

01. I thank you for saying that Quran speaks of peace. Just see how your views are exactly opposite to those who say that they “do not see anything but hate, violence and terror” in Quran. The difference between you and them is that “You have opened the Quran and they speak from ignorance just copying from what some one else said”

02. Yes basically both Quran and Bible have promoted good moral concepts. But in Bible there are cases of “Prophets of God” engaged in immoral activities. That gives a “Loop hole” to people for doing wrong things and then quoting those prophets of God. In Quran there is no such case. So people have no recourse but to follow Quranic teachings.

03. I agree that people judge other people by their actions and not by what is written in their books.

But when they criticize these people, they should not critiicze their religion and their scripture and their prophets.

We see that in the garb of criticising present day Muslims, their “Real aim” is to launch a “tangent attack on Islam and its teachings” This is not fare.

04. I agree that there are Muslim groups who misuse the name and teachings of Islam and do things which are wrong. But they are criminals and they should be treated like any other criminal.

05. You say Christainity has reformed, my view is that Christianity is “nullified and all its fangs are taken out”…

It has become a mere name and a few rituals… Jews and Atheists have nullified Christianity of all its power and its teachings.

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
7. Seeing so many “expert comments” on Islam from every corner, it seems “every one in the world is interested in Islam”!!
8. There are “news and discoveries” about Islam in every newspaper on daily basis. There are panel discussions, expert’s comments and so much Anti Islamic propaganda that it seems that “Only interest for many people in this world” is to criticize Islam!!
9. How could I take your “unsupported words” that no one is interested in Islam.
10. In fact most people are interested in Islam, but are “too lazy” to study it. I only want to provide True Islamic teachings to them (to the best of my ability and knowledge of course)
C. How Saudi Arabia treats Non Muslims:
11. First of all, I did not mention any where Saudi Arabia as a “perfect model of Islam”. I am from India and I live and work in Saudi Arabia. Now let us see how it “tortures and punishes Non Muslims while they stay in Saudi Arabia”.
12. First of all, it is 100 % Muslim country since many generations. There is not a Single Non Muslim as its citizen for past many centuries.
13. Hardly any Non Muslim was interested to come and stay and work in Saudi Arabia, prior to discovery of Oil in late 1930 s. They would have refused to come and live in Saudi Arabia even if you paid them in those days.
14. Saudi Arabian Government does not force any Non Muslim to come and work in their country. People come here after signing a contract which says that have to follow the local customs and laws while they stay in the country. If some one is not conformable with this clause, they can refuse to come.
15. Then Saudi Arabia does not allow building of any other place of worship, because it is a Vanguard of Islam and so no public prayers other than Islam’s are allowed there. People pray inside their homes in which ever way they like.
16. Millions of Non Muslims Indians, Pilipino, Europeans, Australians, Americans etc live peacefully and no one gets any report that they are beaten and mistreated and killed. And these people work here for many years, they go for their annual vacations and then they return, why would any one return to “prison willingly”?
(Contd.)
What makes you think Islam is the truest of all?Since you are the first pious muslim to ever accept(atleast I have heard for the first time) that Islam is not a perfect religion I want to compliment you for that because most of the muslims feel quran is perfect.
Secondly,without researching other religion like buddhism(just an example,not favouring it ),you are crediting your religion.
Thirdly,You said that saudi arabia doesn't mistreat non-muslims(or kaffirs, that's what you call).There are many non-muslim countries that don't treat muslims badly in anyway.
You said people research on Islam lot more.That's only because they want to know what the hell your religion says.Because everything you do comes as an excuse from your religion.
France allows nuns to cover up but restricts muslims to do so.Good point!But you have simply said restriction on non-muslims to have an open practice is a vanguard of islam.So you are being defensive and what your religion to sustain in your country.Why can't you take in a similar way in case of burqa ban?I can say that france is trying to quell the influence of islam .If you have every right to decide the fate of non-muslims in your country,why shouldn't france in case of muslims?IF BURQA BAN IS ILLOGICAL,THEN RESTRICTIONS ON NON-MUSLIMS IN SAUDI IS ALSO CRASS AND SILLY.
But what's interesting is,you have simply gave islam as the reason for curtailing non muslims' right to open practice of religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,361 - 32,380 of36,120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

639 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 512,414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min RiversideRedneck 681,044
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 23 min 7B9FC4DE 167
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Pegasus 250,471
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Lyndi 168,956
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min u r funny gay or funny ha 109,865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min pusherman_ 596,642
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 217,344
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••