Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38124 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#37028 Nov 5, 2012
MUQ. might I just deviate from the rigidity of this discussion to make the assertion so as to get off my chest.
Primarily I absolutely concede human life is sacred, however all my comrades are dead made so by understanding, which is me, said understanding,, who was disregarded as being contempt,, while contempt abused understanding killing all his friends.

But that's not it, contempt then had understandings children slaughtered by their mother, just in case understanding might respond in favour of the hierarchy
of status, bringing the entire habitat to the abyss. This is the day of vengeance.
w wman uk

UK

#37029 Nov 5, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
A prophet is a person, created fundamentally by dialogue conceived by
unanimous union between Substance less
Space and the (p)Son of Allah, who is Allah
Himself, after He had jettisoned His memory and transcended into Nonexistence, to deepen understanding so understanding can be extended. In order to protect His impartiality.
The dialogue I referred to is instrumental in confirming the imaginary friend, who is in fact their offspring the (p)particle, who is
actually betrayed by his parents and forced into destitution, eventually to be charged with the mission of duplication and diversity that being material manifestation.
His dialogue is the source of predestined prophecy on which is based Religion again to protect Allah's impartiality, but allowing Him a degree of authority to implement His ambition.
With regard to why poofters should be slaughtered, let me just say they abuse the image of Our Lord.
What a rediculious statment its as daft as stating lets slaughter all muslims for their belief in the pedophile prophet mohamed .
w wman uk

UK

#37030 Nov 5, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite close, dingleberry, i am in gazzza.
Translation ?
The Advocate

Mexico

#37031 Nov 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. When you “vote and choose” your leaders, your Prime Ministers, Your Presidents, even your Local Councilors, you choose the “Best man” out there.
No one “elects” any one to any post if he or she “knows” him to have committed crimes and immoral acts and it is very common for elected people to “resign” voluntarily or forced to resign when it is established that they have done some crime or have illicit sexual relationships with partners.
And yet the people demanding that from their leaders are themselves humans and they KNOW that their leaders are also human.
But when given choice, no one selects or elects some one whom he or she knows to be criminal and / or morally corrupt.
And here is God Almighty, hand picking some one to be His Prophet and Messenger and Role Model for Millions and Billions of People…. And He chooses persons with that record?
Does it make any sense to you?
It is the problem of your concept of prophet hood. The Biblical concept of Prophets and Prophet hood is very imperfect…. Jews maligned the character of their prophets so that they could be ‘absolved” of their inequity by quoting their prophet’s actions.
Christians in their “zeal” to prove that only “One Man” in the whole Human History has been perfect and committed no sin or crime…drank all those stories like “Mother’s Milk” and did not raise any objection.
It was only in Quran, the last and Final prophet that Concept of prophethood was established back to its original status.
Prophets are humans no doubt, but they are free from Moral Defects, they do err, but not in the matters that concern moral turpitude. They do not commit major crimes like murder, rape, incest, stealing and judging with bias.
They are humans, but “as perfect humans” as “Humanly possible”….. You must read Quran if you want to see the real faces of Prophets of God.
02. Debate on Democracy:
So you want to have a systematic debate on Democracy do you?
So let us start from the BEGINNING, what is the purpose of Human life on this earth to start with and how can we know the purpose of our life?
This is the MOST BASIC question that leads to other questions.
So first let us discuss this and THEN we will come back to the topic of Democracy and its limitations and boundaries.
1. Prophets are not necessarily the embodiments of leadership, and "selection" by a deity is an extremely arbitrary process. What's tonsay one is qualified until one is chosen? Ine can really never know! And there's quite a reason that prophets have stopped popping up nowadays~
Circular reasoning cannot exactly be applied here; the fact that they erred still constitutes as a mistake. And small mistakes or issues will always lead to larger mistakes and issues regardless of one's morals. Events like that cannot be controlled in any way, so it's irrational to argue that an abstract concept like "perfection" could really be a factor in deciding chance.
Also, I do not think you are being very fair to malign Jews and Christians that way; I'm not religious yet it's plainly unfair to see you proclaim your faith's supposed superiority when it is very clear that you have not met any Jew or Christian or read their texts other than internet copies (which doesn't exactly count in the first place). Before passing on any sort of judgement it's better to actually get to know them, talk to them, discuss ideas and read.

How exactly will the Qur'an introduce me any further to humanity if I can do the same by reading any Aztec codex or the Tibetan Book of the Dead? Better yet, why will a book replace observation of human behaviour?

2. Should the question of existance really be correlated to democracy? Democracy didn't start until the Ancient Greeks, and even then that's not too long ago. Can the existance of human life really solve the question of democracy rather than the observance of daily life around us, the absorption of knowledge from past examples and contemporary resources?
The Advocate

Mexico

#37032 Nov 5, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
A prophet is a person, created fundamentally by dialogue conceived by
unanimous union between Substance less
Space and the (p)Son of Allah, who is Allah
Himself, after He had jettisoned His memory and transcended into Nonexistence, to deepen understanding so understanding can be extended. In order to protect His impartiality.
The dialogue I referred to is instrumental in confirming the imaginary friend, who is in fact their offspring the (p)particle, who is
actually betrayed by his parents and forced into destitution, eventually to be charged with the mission of duplication and diversity that being material manifestation.
His dialogue is the source of predestined prophecy on which is based Religion again to protect Allah's impartiality, but allowing Him a degree of authority to implement His ambition.
With regard to why poofters should be slaughtered, let me just say they abuse the image of Our Lord.
...I don't think I caught your drift too clearly. Other than a prophet's dialogue being predestined. Can you really confirm that? What makes you so sure that you hold a "universal truth" instead of others?

And how exactly do gay people "abuse the image of your lord?" I didn't know gay bars apparently violated some metaphysical principle...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37033 Nov 5, 2012
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/

For Women in Street Stops, Deeper Humiliation (Contd.)

The training does not draw a distinction between male and female suspects, Police Inspector Kim Y. Royster said.

“Yes, it’s intrusive, but wherever a weapon can be concealed is where the officer is going to search,” Inspector Royster said. That search is not random; it is based on information provided to an officer, like a detailed description of an armed suspect, or actions that raise an officer’s reasonable suspicion that the woman may be armed, she added.

And although the police stops of women yielded very few guns, they did produce 3,993 arrests last year.

“Safety has no gender,” Inspector Royster said.“When you are talking about the safety of an officer, the first thing he or she is going to do is mitigate that threat.”

A search can extend to a woman’s purse, the inspector added, because it is considered a “lungeable area,” or a place where a person can easily conceal a weapon that can quickly be grabbed.

Ashanti Galloway, 24, a security guard and day care worker, said she recoiled when an officer recently fumbled through her bag and pulled out a pair of pink Victoria’s Secret underwear and her bra.

“He had my clothes in his hand; it was my panties and my bra,” Ms. Galloway said.“I was upset. I felt violated. Powerless.”

Ms. Galloway, who provided her full name and address but asked The Times to use Ashanti, her middle name, for this article, said she was not frisked on that occasion, though once, last summer, a male officer patted her down.

“A male officer should not have a right to touch me in any sort of manner, even if it’s on the outside of my clothing,” Ms. Galloway said.“We’re girls. They are men. And they are cops. It feels like a way for them to exert power over you.”
Crystal Pope, 22, said she and two female friends were frisked by male officers last year in Harlem Heights.

The officers said they were looking for a rapist. It was an early spring evening at about 6:30 p.m. The three women sat talking on a bench near Ms. Pope’s home on 143rd Street when the officers pulled up and asked for identification, she said.
“They tapped around the waistline of my jeans,”

Ms. Pope said.“They tapped the back pockets of my jeans, around my buttock. It was kind of disrespectful and degrading. It was uncalled-for.

It made no sense. How are you going to stop three females when you are supposedly looking for a male rapist?”

Besides, Ms. Pope said, she thought male officers were required to summon a female colleague when conducting a frisk.

That belief, though incorrect, is shared by many women, said Andrea Ritchie, a civil rights lawyer and co-coordinator of Streetwise and Safe, a nonprofit organization that focuses on police practices that affect young lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people who are also members of ethnic minorities.

Each year, the organization conducts between 20 and 30 “know-your-rights” workshops at community centers around New York City. Inevitably, questions about gender and policing arise, Ms. Ritchie said.

Contd.
“Every training we go to, we hear complaints about stop-and-frisk, and we hear women talk about sexual harassment,” Ms. Ritchie said.“They say,‘Isn’t it right that a male officer can’t frisk you?’”
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37034 Nov 5, 2012
Ms. Ritchie said she believed the confusion spoke to the type of police stops unfolding daily on the streets, especially in cases where officers might have violated constitutional boundaries.
If a woman believes there is no legal basis for the frisk, Ms. Ritchie said, then she may feel that she is being groped simply for the officer’s sexual gratification.“That’s how women have described it to me,” Mrs. Ritchie added.

According to T.S.A. protocol, male security officers are not permitted to frisk passengers of the opposite sex during the airport-screening process.“Males pat down males, and females pat down females: that’s the policy,” said David Castelveter, a spokesman for the agency.

The agency offers options for passengers who express discomfort with the pat-down process. It allows them to undergo a pat-down in a private room, with a traveling companion as a witness.“You should neither be asked to — nor agree to — lift, remove or raise any articles of clothing to reveal a sensitive area of the body, such as the buttocks, groin or breasts,” T.S.A. policy says.“Bare or exposed skin should not be touched by the security officer.”

“life is a gift. make it easy”

Since: Oct 10

surakarta

#37035 Nov 5, 2012
James wrote:
for "MR. genious, kind, clever, bright, james bond"
1. USA is a country that supports freedom. Everyone knows that, unfortunately USA acts as if as A God were not to blame. For any reason, the war was not justified, my question is if you consider that the American nation is a country that supports human rights, show me how do you look at the other countries?. if Americans are not arrogant, and wise why does America not take the initiative to disarm nuclear weapons? why does America not set an example to all countries wisely ? Why?
2. hem hem hem ... to answer your question is something ridiculous,
a.IRAQ: how many victims affected by regional conflicts are smaller than American did. Is it?. Sadam Hussein's overthrow. ask your government, how many bombs they dropped, how many thousands of people who have lost their lives because of American weapons?.
B. LIBYA: if you're not blinded by the American propaganda on mass media, you will see how bad the USA in the eyes of the world. I will show you the evidence; Palestine is a country that has been deprived of his right by Israel, many Palestine’s people have been a victim of Israel’s bombs day and day, its battle tanks have displaced Palestinian residents. when Israel soldiers used gunfire and artillery , Palestine people only use stone and hand. why don’t you protest the Israeli action? Decades Palestine people have been suffered by Israel expropriation, how many millions of Palestinian people who were killed, then why USA let it happen? Isn’t the USA is a nation that upholds justice and human rights?. then why the USA doesn’t give an example to recognize the independence of Palestine?... why? I am stupid, but I'm not deaf. &#61514;
C. SYRIA: if the American action is correct, why the whole world does not support it?..
"If it is a truth, the truth will still be recognized as a universal truth." then surely all countries will support the American action. what's up with all that?. America is a country that wants all states be its slave and do what USA wants.
3. What kind of freedom does USA give to the world?. give and recognize Palestine as an independent nation! give us the proof!
4, how about ISRAEL? why Americans do not do the same thing to israel? Isn’t it unfair?. CHINA, RUSSIA, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, INDIA, PAKISTAN, NORTH KOREA them all to develop even have nuclear weapons, why Americans does not attack them? why? Do you think it's a simple thing?. if it is considered simple, why USA did not do as what has been the USA done to IRAQ?

surakarta

#37036 Nov 5, 2012
James wrote:
"The Dim Light" wrote:

5. what is USA who has forbidden every country not producing nuclear weapon while USA use and produce this weapon?. what for?
Easy, When a nation supports terror around the world, no one in their right mind would let them have nukes.
6. what is USA and its allies which act as if they are deaf when they know Israel the country USA LOVES bombs Palestinians and killed thousand people?
Another easy one.
First, please provide proof where USA military has attacked the palestinians. Israel takes care of it's own defense. As an Ally of the USA, yes, they get our support.
Hamas, Hezbollah. Terror against Israel. Not accepting peace as a solution (two state) and calling out of elimination of Israel
7. what is USA which afraid of iran which never make USA be suffer?
Are you an idiot? 1979 Hostages, not forgotten. Also the thousands of "Death to America" chants. USA is not afraid of Iran. The world is afraid that crazy mullahs will have a nuke. Not acceptable. Cry all you want on this one.
8. what is USA, which know that ISrael HAS OWNED NUKES BUT IT IGNORE IT?
Israel was given nukes to balance the power (in long run). Has Israel used a nuke or even threatened to use a nuke on a nation?
WHERE IS THE DEMOCRACY PLACED ON?... WHERE?..
Freedom of Speech for one.
In Iran, Neda tried to speak freely. She paid with her life. Not by jews, or americans, but by her own govt.
USA always be the first country which say about democracy but in fact why USA doesn't give us the real action as the supporter of democracy? why?
Who is "us", you mean radical muslims seeking to kill innocent people?
9. why does USA like war?..wars will always kill and kill, unfortunatelly USA AND ITS ALLIES LIKE KILLING AND MURDERING,,,,
USA does NOT like war. But when you attack her, you get hit back@
Thanks for playing!
5. then, who will judge the USA for the murder of Iraqi citizens, Lybia, Afghanistan and othersmiddle east countries ?
Don’t pretend you do not know for what America and its allies have done. I do not need to provide proof to you, because you are an intelligent person and I was a fool.

6. what's the difference among Hamas, Hezbollah and Israel? Hamas and Hezbollah maintain his dignity form Israel which robs the land of his birth?. is seizing a land by Israel justified by international law?... show me the law, chapter and verse.!
7. world is afraid to IRAN?,.,,,, which part of the world?... American world and its allies?
if the world is afraid of Iran, all countries should support the USA to attack Iran. my question is how often do you read American laws and its history?
8. if the reason is a balance of power, why the USA does not give all countries the same weapons as Israel? why not iraq, Egypt? why not?... why?..
Freedom of Speech for one.
In Iran, Neda tried to speak freely. She paid with her life. Not by Jews, or americans, but by her own govt. but Americans also do not allow for free Wiki leak founder granted, where is the freedom?.
USA always be the first country roomates say about democracy, but in fact why USA does not give us the real action as the supporter of democracy? why?
Who is "us", you mean radical muslims seeking to kill innocent people?
crime would be considered as crime in the eyes of Islam, but not all crimes are committed by moslem, if you give the example above, how about an American who became a killer?... why do not you blame its religion?... eg: cristian radical. why not?
9. USA does NOT like war. But when you attack her, you get hit back @
Is there a country wants to attact USA ?, but USA has made many country suffered cause of its absolute power. Who will judge this USA?... Is GOD it?... How clever you are?

surakarta

#37037 Nov 5, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have noted a realignment of forces, occasioned by the acquiescence
of those nations,,,, commonly referred to as the lap dogs of the US. that is France and Britain,,,, to a completely new agenda.
The financial devastation of 08. heralded a realization that the economic empire supplying those bludging parasites with the never ending free lunch, dinner and tea, was becoming disoriented and slipping away.
They invented a new ideology, implying once accepted it would create well being
and prosperity. But of course it could, and did not. The problems that caused the 08 financial debacle, are endemic to the Neo
Colonial development, the world has acknowledged, and can't be corrected or changed.
However the parasite pair Britain and France, made an alliance with the introverted Islamic factions hand in glove with international terrorism, dragging the US into their criminal insanity, although reluctantly .
Because of this historical development
progressive people, the world over are reassessing their strategic allegiances.
next agenda is how to control and manage strait Hormuz, and make the NEW WORLD ORDER TO BE a fact and exist....

surakarta

#37038 Nov 5, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
Death doesn't mean the end. Because the end is everything.
Actually the bright light plagiarized that from Socrates.
we could put a qoute of a word having been interpreted by the humand kind before so we could know how to be wise and what is the wisdom, but it doesn't mean that it will be the same, because we will never know the thruth in others point of view.. hem hem hem :)
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#37039 Nov 5, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> What a rediculious statment its as daft as stating lets slaughter all muslims for their belief in the pedophile prophet mohamed .
I was just testing to see if you were a nice person,,, and you are,,, very nice,,,, however
(P) Muhammad had a significant inducement to be a considerate person, and one of the reasons of inducement was
what you were then.
Yes the Messenger certainly loved women, but he had hardly any children, I can feel for the prophet, always in a dead end after Khadija left Him alone,,,the pitter patter of little feet and the happiness that
the emotions of children bring would have
defeated every pretence that envy and pride
depleted from a servants life. Sex is not a thinking mans cup of tea, a woman has
trouble seeing that, because sexual orientation for a woman is a long drawn out affair,, giving them more compassion, for men its intense infatuation then a high and a long hard fall,, the thinking man will do it once or twice then say,,, I wonder why I bothered,, breeding cruelty in men.
Archangel Gabriel said to (p) Muhammad that's why Muslim man can have 4 wives so he can learn compassion. I was just testing to see if you were a good compassionate woman.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#37040 Nov 5, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
...I don't think I caught your drift too clearly. Other than a prophet's dialogue being predestined. Can you really confirm that? What makes you so sure that you hold a "universal truth" instead of others?
And how exactly do gay people "abuse the image of your lord?" I didn't know gay bars apparently violated some metaphysical principle...

Proof is always conclusion, asserting what conclusion will be is the proof your talking about, the Chosen to lead His ambition have a degree of association to predestined concepts, giving Allah the capacity by virtue of plotting and scheming, using temptation as his only tool,,, to implement His ambition,,, without prejudicing His Desire and Appreciation.

The Chosen which I am, to change the baton,,, assert affinity to animation because of this, fundamental of creation, my credibility is so absolute, that whatever is opposed to it,, as a contradiction of it,when I die will not survive.

With regard to homosexuals, only temptation leads them to a life style choice
so as Allah can determine loyalty. Mental
Addiction to Sensuality does not allow them to appreciate the witness of appreciation, because Allah doesn't want them. It's obvious we are only the image of the Creator, therefore because He satisfies His Desire by the expression of creation and we can not,,, we should not desire only appreciate and witness.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#37041 Nov 5, 2012
the bright light wrote:
<quoted text>
next agenda is how to control and manage strait Hormuz, and make the NEW WORLD ORDER TO BE a fact and exist....

I think the best thing to do is to revisit the immediate past, then realize what the,, post war,, period has concreted won't be going away,,,, why persist with the EEC. it's not
even baked sand. Why persist forcing Africa to funnel its resources into Britain and France that sediment of binding is only coagulated blood. Why persist with war in the middle east, Israel can't take over from the USA. as the policeman of the world, but that's where Britain and France will put her,,to create stability at home by creating war abroad. Iran should start talking about why
the Koran portrays Jews as a religion when in fact they abandoned religion with the Talmud. To me that is the key.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#37043 Nov 5, 2012
the bright light wrote:
<quoted text>
we could put a qoute of a word having been interpreted by the humand kind before so we could know how to be wise and what is the wisdom, but it doesn't mean that it will be the same, because we will never know the thruth in others point of view.. hem hem hem :)

Truth is the continuation of the past, in other words,,, Station,,, that which Allah departed from, as an aspect of possibility, by electing self destruction, creating the emotion of sorrow, due to the departure from perfection.

Truth is impossible, to me truth is the validity of the continuous present as a consistency to the success of the past.
Allah's ambition does not dominate except as a relationship to predestined prophesy.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37045 Nov 6, 2012
Loader wrote:
MUQ. might I just deviate from the rigidity of this discussion to make the assertion so as to get off my chest.

Primarily I absolutely concede human life is sacred, however all my comrades are dead made so by understanding, which is me, said understanding,, who was disregarded as being contempt,, while contempt abused understanding killing all his friends.

But that's not it, contempt then had understandings children slaughtered by their mother, just in case understanding might respond in favour of the hierarchy
of status, bringing the entire habitat to the abyss. This is the day of vengeance.
Ans.

Brother I advised you earlier and I advise you again, to not bother yourself with the responsibility of the whole world.

You should concentrate on yourself and do your duties. What others do, you have no control over them.

The world out there is not a kind world, there are killings and sufferings and cheating and beatings out there…if you start worrying about all of them you probably cannot sleep during the night.

That is why I advised you to take a rest and forget about what is happening to others.

You should not harm others and you should not kill any one and you should not to injustice to any one.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37046 Nov 6, 2012
Advocate wrote:
1. Prophets are not necessarily the embodiments of leadership, and "selection" by a deity is an extremely arbitrary process. What's tonsay one is qualified until one is chosen? Ine can really never know! And there's quite a reason that prophets have stopped popping up nowadays~

02. How exactly will the Qur'an introduce me any further to humanity if I can do the same by reading any Aztec codex or the Tibetan Book of the Dead? Better yet, why will a book replace observation of human behaviour?

3. Should the question of existence really be correlated to democracy? Democracy didn't start until the Ancient Greeks, and even then that's not too long ago. Can the existence of human life really solve the question of democracy rather than the observance of daily life around us, the absorption of knowledge from past examples and contemporary resources?
Ans.

1. There is basic defect in your understanding the role and duties of a prophet. That is why you should concentrate on it.

Prophets are the medium thru which God sends His Guidance to human kind and they are Role Models for their people.

And Prophet’s are not a position that one can “attain with their Knowledge or Devotion or Sincerity. A Prophet is CHOSEN by God since their BIRTH. And God KNOWS who are worthy of that High Status.

They are as perfect humans as humanly possible, the writers of Books of Bible have very superficial and very wrong concepts of office of Prophethood, that is why they wrote whatever came into their mind.

You say you have little interest in religion, it is mostly because of these false tales of Past Prophets which cause people to stay away from religion.

If you study Quran, you will find a different world altogether, the concept of prophet, the highest standard to which they are raised and showering of praises and honors of them induce into you a respect for Prophets and regards for the office of prophet hood.

02. Quran is the Last and Final revelation from God Almighty and is the Universal Guide for all humankind till the end of the world.

It confirms all the good things from previous revelations and removes all the errors and mistakes which followers of earlier prophets added into the original scriptures.

And Quran is preserved in its original condition and in its original script. The moment you read any verse in Quran, you go back 1400 years and are sure that this is WHAT God revealed to His Prophet.

Ignoring Quran and relying fully on those earlier documents which have falsehood and human words inserted in the God’ revelation is like you drinking from a dirty pond when fresh and wholesome spring is flowing near by.

For people who never heard about Quran and they try to follow their own scriptures to the best of their abilities, there is some excuse.

But those who have heard about Quran (the last revelation) and have seen it, but still FEEL that they will go by their own books, it is between them and God. We have nothing to say.

03. You are very right, unless we know Purpose of our Life and why we are present on this life….the question of Democracy, Dictatorship, Monarchy and isms are meaningless.

If you know what is real purpose of your life on this earth, you will see the importance of all these system of governance in their right perspective.

Since most of Western People ignore this basic question, they think as if they have some “magic words” like Democracy and Human Rights that will cure all their ills and lead them to Paradise.
w wman uk

UK

#37047 Nov 6, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just testing to see if you were a nice person,,, and you are,,, very nice,,,, however
(P) Muhammad had a significant inducement to be a considerate person, and one of the reasons of inducement was
what you were then.
Yes the Messenger certainly loved women, but he had hardly any children, I can feel for the prophet, always in a dead end after Khadija left Him alone,,,the pitter patter of little feet and the happiness that
the emotions of children bring would have
defeated every pretence that envy and pride
depleted from a servants life. Sex is not a thinking mans cup of tea, a woman has
trouble seeing that, because sexual orientation for a woman is a long drawn out affair,, giving them more compassion, for men its intense infatuation then a high and a long hard fall,, the thinking man will do it once or twice then say,,, I wonder why I bothered,, breeding cruelty in men.
Archangel Gabriel said to (p) Muhammad that's why Muslim man can have 4 wives so he can learn compassion. I was just testing to see if you were a good compassionate woman.
You should get ot more or are you still sectioned ?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37048 Nov 6, 2012
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

We Are at War

The War on Terror exploits the tragedy of September 11 for the benefit of a very few.

By Johnny Barber

“We are at War. Somebody is Going to Pay.” George W. Bush, Sept 11th, 2001.

September 10, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- Eleven years later, we are still at war. Bullets, mortars and drones are still extracting payment. Thousands, tens of thousands, millions have paid in full. Children and even those yet to be born will continue to pay for decades to come.

On a single day in Iraq last week there were 29 bombing attacks in 19 cities, killing 111 civilians and wounding another 235. On Sept 9th, reports indicate 88 people were killed and another 270 injured in 30 attacks all across the country. Iraq continues in a seemingly endless death spiral into chaos. In his acceptance speech for the Democratic nomination for President, Obama claimed he ended the war in Iraq, well… not quite.

The city of Fallujah remains under siege. Not from U.S. troops, but from a deluge of birth defects that have plagued families since the use of depleted uranium and white phosphorus by U.S. forces in 2004. No government studies have provided a direct link to the use of these weapons because no government studies have been undertaken, and none are contemplated.

Dr. Samira Alani, a pediatric specialist at Fallujah General Hospital, told Al Jazeera,“We have all kinds of defects now, ranging from congenital heart disease to severe physical abnormalities, both in numbers you cannot imagine. There are not even medical terms to describe some of these conditions because we’ve never seen them until now.” The photographs are available on line if you can bear to look at what we have wrought. George W. Bush will loudly proclaim his “Pro-life” bona fides, and he’ll tell you he believes “that every child, born and unborn, ought to be protected in law and welcomed into life.” Apparently,“every child” doesn’t apply to the children of Fallujah, and the “law” doesn’t apply to George W. Bush.

Our soldiers, some physically damaged by IED’s, some mentally destroyed by PTSD, will pay for these wars for the rest of their days. Drug and alcohol abuse is out of control. Suicide among the troops is an epidemic. 2,916 Americans were lost in the towers on that fateful day, many, many more have perished in the intervening years.

Today we will be asked to honor the men and woman of our armed forces, but what does honoring the veterans entail? In its most recent report, The Veterans Administration estimates about 107,000 veterans are homeless on any given night. Mental illness plagues 45% of homeless vets and 70% suffer from some kind of substance abuse. So how do you honor our veterans? Are “Support Our Troops” ribbons still in vogue? How does our government honor our veterans other than use them as political pawns in stump speeches and cannon fodder for their wars?

Rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

#37049 Nov 6, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> You should get ot more or are you still sectioned ?

I could not reply to you without self incrimination,, you've been at the bar again haven't you,, then you try to trick me into your hanging party, so I be the party that gets hung,, I know your sort,, how about a snort,,pass the bottle over here,, give us a lump of your grits. We've heard all that before, if you were genuine you wouldn't be lying on the floor, so don't ask me a loaded question, my mother was a solicitous before that bastard Hawke touched base with her in Hungary,, I've still got friends in the business you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 855,452
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min Edthirty 1,036
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 21 min Edthirty 248
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min TITUS YAKOVLEV 7,338
Sex with demon possessed doll 50 min Marshmallow 46
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 55 min Burke Devlin 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 5,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 177,212
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 596,517
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr End Times 612,638
More from around the web