Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

ocxz

Paris, France

#36874 Oct 24, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Boring another ejuculation of stupidity from a lame brain.
Get real ! Which color you want your burka to be ?
w wman uk

UK

#36875 Oct 24, 2012
[Pat Condell - A Word To Rioting Muslims]
[Patrick "Pat" Condell] Source: LYBIO.net
Well, once again we see multiple violent tantrums from the religion of permanent offence. Some things never change, do they? Once again we see Islam self-detonate (if you’ll pardon the expression) and show once again why it’s about as welcome on this planet as an asteroid. Once again we see thousands of Islamic nutcases take time out from beating up their wives to show their sensitive side. How? By smashing up the towns they live in, egged on by clerical ignoramuses whose motives are even lower than the literacy level of their followers. And once again we in the civilized world are being urged to censor ourselves out of respect for a religion that violates the human rights of half the people on the planet and that doubles as a political ideology indistinguishable from Nazism. It would be funny if it wasn’t so obscene. Or should that be the other way round?

To call these riots infantile and imbecilic is to give them a dignity they don’t deserve. They can only be described as Islamic. Let me get this straight. We’re supposed to show tolerance and respect for a religion that doesn’t know the meaning of either word and goes out of its way to prove it every day? We’re supposed to amend our values to accommodate a religion that accommodates nothing and nobody? Dream on, people. It’s not going to happen, because with Islam it’s always a one way street. We’ve learned that lesson the hard way. We can’t afford any more tolerance and respect. We’ve been sucked dry. And we’ve become weary of manufactured Islamic grievance. It’s such a bore that now when we hear some bearded buffoon or some bag-headed bimbo telling us how offended they are we can’t even be bothered to laugh any more.

Not even when the Turkish prime minister hilariously demands that “Islamophobia” now be made a crime against humanity, when, given the evidence, there’s a much stronger case for making Islam a crime against humanity. Besides, Turkey is already hypocritically guilty of one of the worst crimes against humanity in history, the ‘Armenian genocide’, a crime it doesn’t even have the balls to admit to.
w wman uk

UK

#36876 Oct 24, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real ! Which color you want your burka to be ?
Your point is? Do you have one or are you are you a bearded baffoon or a bag headed bimbo?
w wman uk

UK

#36877 Oct 24, 2012
More Pat Condell.
When Muslims start showing the same level of outrage about things that are genuinely offensive, like the thousands of women and girls who are murdered, mutilated and raped every year in their countries then we might take them a bit more seriously. As it is, there is nothing on this planet less deserving of sympathy or respect than Muslim outrage. Indeed, there’s something deeply comical about it. It’s so contrived and so cringeingly un-self aware it’s impossible to take seriously, even if we wanted to, and nobody in their right mind wants to any more.

There was a time when Islam was given the benefit of the doubt by many people in the West. Now we think it’s poison and we wish we had never heard of it, because 20 years of baseless grievance mongering and knee-jerk offence have shown us this religion for what it really is, and now we don’t like it, we don’t trust it, and we are never going to respect it. And we don’t care how Muslims feel about that. Everything is an insult to this religion. Everything causes offence. Well, nobody gives a damn any more, people. You’ve done it to death. You’ve killed the goose that laid the golden egg. So now, if you’re an offended Muslim, go stick your head in the oven for all we care.

And if you think that if you keep up the violence the West will eventually cave in, it’s not going to happen. Even if the politicians want it to, the people won’t allow it. We’ll carry on speaking our minds openly and freely because it’s our birthright, and it can’t be taken away from us. It can only be given away. And we are giving Islam nothing, because Islam gives us nothing. It’s a religion permanently on the take. Gimme gimme gimme is all we ever hear. Give me respect, even though I haven’t earned it. Give me special treatment or I’ll be offended and you’ll be a racist. Well, we’re sick and tired of hearing it, we’re sick and tired of Islam, and we’re sick and tired of the needless conflict and intimidation that comes from this religion at every turn.

All week we’ve heard Muslims telling us that we in the West need to understand how important the prophet is to them. We do understand, and we don’t care. That’s the point. We don’t care now, and we are never going to care. Get used to it. We don’t give a damn about your feelings. Our feelings are more important, and our feelings tell us that we’re sick to the back teeth of hearing about your religion, so stick a sock in it. And no amount of violence is going to change a thing.

[Pat Condell] Source: LYBIO.net
The more you riot and scream and shout, the less we’re going to listen. It will simply stiffen our resolve not to be bullied and pushed around by people whose values we don’t respect because you’ve given us no reason to respect them, and, more to the point, because you are incapable of giving us such a reason.

In short, we will not be told what we can and cannot say, not by you, not by anybody, not now, not ever.

No matter how many flags you burn, no matter how many embassies you attack, free speech will prevail, and you’ll suck it up and like it.

The games up muq islam is set to implode. There are millions of people in europe and around the world that feel this way.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36878 Oct 24, 2012
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

On Drugs and Democracy

By Inge Fryklund

August 07, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- The UN Office of Drug Control (UNODC) has thoroughly documented the violence, crime, and corruption linked with the worldwide heroin and opium trade. The U.S. news media report every day on the mayhem and corruption of government officials caused by the drug wars in Mexico, Colombia, and other points south of our border. In Afghanistan, the Taliban tax the opium trade and protect poppy farmers from eradication, fueling the insurgency and our 11-year war.

However, these problems are all consequences of drug prohibition, not of the drugs themselves. In legal terms, drugs are malum prohibitum (wrong because prohibited by law) rather than malum in se (inherently wrong, such as theft or murder). During the U.S. experiment with Prohibition (1920-1933), alcohol was malum prohibitum; as soon as it was legalized, it again became a normal regulated, traded, and taxed consumer product.

We need to rethink our prohibition of drugs. What problem are we trying to solve by making drugs illegal? Have we chosen the most effective and affordable solution? Are the collateral consequences worth it?
We should start with the premise that neither demand for drugs nor the drugs themselves can be eliminated.

UNODC estimates the ultimate street value of drugs originating in southern Afghanistan, primarily Helmand and Kandahar, as $68 billion. Where there is demand, there will be supply. If Afghan supplies were reduced, production would simply move elsewhere—as it did when it moved into Afghanistan in the 1980s after being pushed out of Southeast Asia’s Golden Triangle.
Prohibition of Alcohol

The American experience of Prohibition is instructive.

The U.S. ban on alcohol served primarily to corrupt public officials and endanger the public. Supplying the unabated demand for alcohol required traffickers to pay bribes to police and politicians. As prices increased as a result, cutting quality was one way to keep the retail price down, which resulted in deaths from adulterated products. Moreover, the rise of violent, organized crime during this period—required to move the product and handle disputes within the trade—created criminal organizations that endure to this day.

The Prohibition experiment was relatively short-lived. Part of the impetus for repeal was that Prohibition was not having the intended effect of cutting either alcohol use or the social problems resulting from its abuse (the potential for alcohol tax revenues in the midst of the Great Depression was another factor). Whatever successes the experiment had were outweighed by the costs in corruption and violence, not to mention widespread public cynicism and hypocrisy.
ocxz

Paris, France

#36879 Oct 24, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Your point is? Do you have one or are you are you a bearded baffoon or a bag headed bimbo?
What is a baffoon ?
Yes, bag headed bimbo, you don't have to worry because once you have your burka on noone will see you are a bearded bimbo. And you can remove the bag, how is that for an added bonus ?
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#36880 Oct 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a baffoon ?
Yes, bag headed bimbo, you don't have to worry because once you have your burka on noone will see you are a bearded bimbo. And you can remove the bag, how is that for an added bonus ?
Baffoon
Fool, idiot, one who pretents to know something but does not.
Larry the baffoon claims to have fixed something that he knows absolutely nothing about. He baffooned it. Just about sums you up ?
Cheech and Chong

Thunder Bay, Canada

#36884 Oct 25, 2012
Why is everyone talkin about this guy, Muslim or is that the name of the band coming over tonight, man, I think that is his brother Allah or something and . Yah, Allah called yesterday and he has some stuff for us, man! I think he needs a big joint when he gets here, man! Hey man! I think that libyan guy is over here and Ak -Maud Din-A -Jad sittin on my couch too. why doh choo come ov'er here, heeeeeeeeeeee Im stoned! lmao man! There is that Paki-Stanee Al-Canadian guy,. Iqbaud Bin Laden, Come smoke the carpet with me, Man! lol
ocxz

Chaumont-sur-loire, France

#36885 Oct 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a baffoon ?
3. baffoon 22 up, 41 down
An educated person. One who uses correct spelling and grammar.
Only non-baffoons spell "buffoon" as "baffoon".

intellectual academic awesomely smart person not stupid generally rad human.

thank you,

but you did not do it on purpose, admit it.
Storm Warning

Milton, WI

#36886 Oct 25, 2012
wyno2 wrote:
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.
de Crapo on Israel
ocxz

Chaumont-sur-loire, France

#36887 Oct 26, 2012
Cheech and Chong wrote:
Why is everyone talkin about this guy, Muslim or is that the name of the band coming over tonight, man, I think that is his brother Allah or something and . Yah, Allah called yesterday and he has some stuff for us, man! I think he needs a big joint when he gets here, man! Hey man! I think that libyan guy is over here and Ak -Maud Din-A -Jad sittin on my couch too. why doh choo come ov'er here, heeeeeeeeeeee Im stoned! lmao man! There is that Paki-Stanee Al-Canadian guy,. Iqbaud Bin Laden, Come smoke the carpet with me, Man! lol
Give me your truck fender.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#36888 Oct 26, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you,
An educated person??? You're are certainly not one of those!! What else can you expect from a nut case like you in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Hamas Institute for the diseased HOGS (HIDH) and they found out when they have to lock me up and my silly hamasARAT wannabe in solitary confinement they hear rambling from my Hog box cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from me the comfort hog: HAMASARATS ARE MY GODS!!! HamasaRATs come and inseminate me, "Hamas milk is what I need! Satan has planted me with his seed now!
Then there is silence as the veterinarian gives me a good hamasARAT shot up my cavernous rear end and I drift off into a promised La La Land stupor of wet dreams of hog insemination.
Rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#36889 Oct 26, 2012
bananarama wrote:
<quoted text>
Used your brain lately????
Hedonistic sensuality doesn't have a brain only organs of grotesque perversion, when
coupled with a degenerate atmosphere the concoction is certainly not jealousy.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#36890 Oct 26, 2012
As long as Israel does not attack Iran's nuclear assets, she will be safe.

If she does, she won't be safe at all. Right?

Personally, I do not believe Israel will attack on her own. She simply cannot.
It is just Israeli leaders' silly rhetoric.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#36891 Oct 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
As long as Israel does not attack Iran's nuclear assets, she will be safe.
If she does, she won't be safe at all. Right?
Personally, I do not believe Israel will attack on her own. She simply cannot.
It is just Israeli leaders' silly rhetoric.
I wish a person in Israel would attack me

“celtic slay barcelona 2-1 :)”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36892 Oct 26, 2012
i think israel is now waiting for the us election outcome ?
Gray

Taylor, MI

#36893 Oct 26, 2012
HERE WE GO AGAIN BY: "......maintaining the purity of the Jewish group."

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation. This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

You can see that the FACT that Israel was a Nazi Colony is surfacing again.....today in the same "Master Race / Chosen People" Mindset IDENTICAL to the Nazi Complicit, "Founders" of a PROVEN Nazi Colony"!

“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...

"This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters."

Please note this VERY recent Finding:

“Apartheid without shame or guilt”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/aparthei...

EXCERPT “We're racists, the Israelis are saying, we practice apartheid and we even want to live in an apartheid state. Yes, this is Israel.
This one lays bare an image of Israeli society, and the picture is a very, very sick one.

Now it is not just critics at home and abroad, but Israelis themselves who are openly, shamelessly, and guiltlessly defining themselves as nationalistic racists.

“We're racists, the Israelis are saying, we practice apartheid and we even want to live in an apartheid state. Yes, this is Israel.

“Among its terrifying results, the survey discovers a certain innocent candor. The Israelis admit this is what they are and they're not ashamed of it.

Such surveys have been held before, but Israelis have never appeared so pleased with themselves, even when they admit their racism. Most of them think Israel is a good place to live in and most of them think this is a racist state.

“Until then, the image of Israel 2012 is this: We don't want Arabs, don't want Palestinians, don't want equality, and the hell with all the rest.

We will vote for Netanyahu again, recite that we're the only-democracy-in-the-Middle-E ast and wail that the whole world is against us.” CONTNUED

COMPARE Israel's Mindset Today with an Earlier Mindset:

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration 10: Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...

EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration. 

"On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible. 

‘Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values must also take place in the Jewish national group. 

"For the Jew, too, origin, religion, community of fate, and group consciousness must be of decisive significance in the shaping of his life.  

"Our acknowledgement of Jewish nationality provides for a clear and sincere relationship to the German people and its national and racial realities.

We do not wish to falsify these fundamentals because we too are against mixed marriage and are for maintaining the purity of the Jewish group. "
CONTINUED

It's no wonder that ethical, educated and decent Jews, around the world are distancing themselves from the world's most coddled and dispicable Myopic Madmen of Tel Aviv!
w wman uk

Norwich, UK

#36895 Oct 26, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you,
Your point is? l must have spelt it wrong when adressiong a shite head like you it should be butfoon. What are you doing compensating ?
Haaaa

United States

#36896 Oct 26, 2012
Dude 95% of us are ready to FIGHT and blast your sand bitches to HELL!!!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#36897 Oct 26, 2012
attilla the turd wrote:
i think israel is now waiting for the us election outcome ?
Hello, ATT

I don't think Israel can go alone. Also, Americans are not going to ruin their economy and waste the lives of their military personnel for the sake of Israel.

America would go in only if Iran attacks Israel. However, Iran would never attack that tiny and puny state first. Iran's President called Israel an irritating and annoying bug or mosquito.

Iran is neither Iraq nor Afghanistan.

This Israeli barking will go on but Iran would not care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 35 min UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 2 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 5 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web