Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38090 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35637 Aug 15, 2012
bjork wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the average Jew I'm worried about.
It's the billionaire zionists, who control AIPAC.
Stop the idiocy!! Adults are talking!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
super grover

Houston, TX

#35638 Aug 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the idiocy!! Adults are talking!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
the Rothschilds own the banks Ayreshire the great face down azz up,you know this not because they are Jews but because they are Zionist that are trying to control the world and doing a very good job of it I might add,they are not the only ones there are more.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35639 Aug 15, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>the Rothschilds own the banks Ayreshire the great face down azz up,you know this not because they are Jews but because they are Zionist that are trying to control the world and doing a very good job of it I might add,they are not the only ones there are more.
Did you and Arab Muzzie Bjerk have fetal Drug and alcohol syndrome? Your intellects are damaged. Mamma took a combination of drugs and alcohol so you two clowns had to be hatched in a test tube marked failure and somehow you little dweebs escaped and now show up in forum after forum with your never ending ignorant nonsense!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35640 Aug 15, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>the Rothschilds own the banks Ayreshire the great face down azz up,you know this not because they are Jews but because they are Zionist that are trying to control the world and doing a very good job of it I might add,they are not the only ones there are more.
So what?? Thousands of people own banks moron!! OMG you're an idiot!
super grover

Houston, TX

#35641 Aug 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>So what?? Thousands of people own banks moron!! OMG you're an idiot!
glad you read the post, like I said there are more the Rothschilds are not the only players in the game but they do happen to be the main players,thank you for the insult LOL
w wman uk

Wembley, UK

#35642 Aug 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the idiocy!! Adults are talking!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
l have worked for Rothchilds in their Cambridge house( actualy in the boiler house) my its some spread there is always going to be those at the top. They employ many people to keep the estate going. Personaly l wouldnt want that lifestyle if you gave it to me (not going to happen). l saw no reptiles or flying saucers the only saucers l saw was the ones that we got our cups of tea on.
super grover

Houston, TX

#35644 Aug 15, 2012
as far as reptiles and things of that nature I dont think so but big money means big power!
super grover

Houston, TX

#35645 Aug 15, 2012
in the long run there is never enough
ABN Ortiz

Arlington Heights, IL

#35646 Aug 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>So what?? Thousands of people own banks moron!! OMG you're an idiot!
See you are being stupid once again assholeshirer! And still lying!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35648 Aug 15, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> See you are being stupid once again assholeshirer! And still lying!
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Chicago Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock Little ABNutcase in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Lying azz newt gingerch.. I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!...MY azz is as big as MY mouth...WAH WAH WAH!...asseyrehire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. My azz is as big as my mouth.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: lying azz newt gingerch; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; lying azz newt gingerch ...I am Stupid stupid azzayershire, I don't think azzwipe has a mother, Glue sticks.. I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!... My azz is as big as my mouth...Azzferhsire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., My azz is as big as my mouth, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...My azz is as big as your mouth!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!..... body bags... My azz is as big as my mouth...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... lying azz newt gingerch is much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...MY azz is as big as MY mouth.. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! MY azz is as big as MY mouth... I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!...Azzfershire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Airedale makes me look like an idiot... lying azz newt gingerch .. seems to be bitter...Azzferhyre I hate you.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35649 Aug 15, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> l have worked for Rothchilds in their Cambridge house( actualy in the boiler house) my its some spread there is always going to be those at the top. They employ many people to keep the estate going. Personaly l wouldnt want that lifestyle if you gave it to me (not going to happen). l saw no reptiles or flying saucers the only saucers l saw was the ones that we got our cups of tea on.
I'm talking about the conspiracy nutjobs that think Zionists and the Rothchilds run the world's financial institution and own everything including the news media!
super grover

Houston, TX

#35650 Aug 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about the conspiracy nutjobs that think Zionists and the Rothchilds run the world's financial institution and own everything including the news media!
they do
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35651 Aug 15, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>they do
AND YOU HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THOSE conspiracy nutjobs. Now if you could prove it, it would be a miracle from your allahallallallalla!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35652 Aug 15, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>they do
Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC, they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL CLOWN! WHEN YOU GO TO A BANK DO YOU SEE SIGNS THAT STATE "FEEL SECURE!! OH YOSSI, EAT YOUR LOX AND BAGELS YOUR MONEY IS BACKED BY ZIONISTS MEMBERS OF THE FDIC??
super grover

Houston, TX

#35654 Aug 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC, they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL CLOWN! WHEN YOU GO TO A BANK DO YOU SEE SIGNS THAT STATE "FEEL SECURE!! OH YOSSI, EAT YOUR LOX AND BAGELS YOUR MONEY IS BACKED BY ZIONISTS MEMBERS OF THE FDIC??
no I do not all you get out of them is the same thing you get out of you BS
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#35655 Aug 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because most of "accredited" sites are in the controls of Jews and Zionists and they publish their own propaganda items and do not give room to the people who differ from their opinions.
It's very sad to see that you believe one of the world's oldest lies. Most newsworks have a small to medium sized Jewish staff. The BBC is currently under the administration of a Catholic, as are the Times, The Sun, The New York and Sunday Times as well as Post, Televisa, Azteca, Al -Jazeera and CNN . It's very clear that you don't know any Jewish people or Israelis and only believe the myths force fed to you by the internet and society. What if someone told that same thing to you but substituted "Jew" for "Muslim?" Wouldn't you feel offended and hurt too?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#35656 Aug 15, 2012
Correction, Al Jazeera is mostly Muslim and CNN is owned by Time Warner, which has a Protestant CEO (Jeffrey Bewkes is of Dutch ancestry).
super grover

Houston, TX

#35657 Aug 15, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very sad to see that you believe one of the world's oldest lies. Most newsworks have a small to medium sized Jewish staff. The BBC is currently under the administration of a Catholic, as are the Times, The Sun, The New York and Sunday Times as well as Post, Televisa, Azteca, Al -Jazeera and CNN . It's very clear that you don't know any Jewish people or Israelis and only believe the myths force fed to you by the internet and society. What if someone told that same thing to you but substituted "Jew" for "Muslim?" Wouldn't you feel offended and hurt too?
I have said the same thing MSM does not report everything it should but by know means did I mean they were Jewish owned never really cared who owned them,I hope you did not take my post the wrong way were that was concerned,even though I do have some issues with radical Zionism, and not Jews in general.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#35658 Aug 15, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>I have said the same thing MSM does not report everything it should but by know means did I mean they were Jewish owned never really cared who owned them,I hope you did not take my post the wrong way were that was concerned,even though I do have some issues with radical Zionism, and not Jews in general.
Zionism is contentious because many who oppose it view it solely in the sense that it is pure nationalism, while it's a very complicated concept because many Jewish people are open to living alongside non Jews (i.e. Palestinians, Arabs and such) and many are not. As a person who believes in the right to self determination I think it has certain validity because everyone is entitled to recognition and self determination under valid cause. I believe that it's important for Jewish people to have a state just as a Catholic state, and several Buddhist and Islamic states. However, Jewish people also have the obligation to live alongside the neighbours in a friendly and orderly fashion.

Take a look at this speech:

http://www.knesset.gov.il/docs/eng/megilat_en...

Don't you think it outlines a future for that region of the Middle East that should be fulfilled?
news

AOL

#35659 Aug 15, 2012
.

ISRAEL "Dissolving" Muslim DOME of Rock_________

&fe ature=plcp

.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 15 min btw 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min PELE78 56,506
still a Virgin at 45 I'm a male 30 min Steve 1
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 1 hr Johnny21 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 650,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 971,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Demon Finder 18,667
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 45,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web