Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#33742 Jul 18, 2012
Knesset Members Furious over New Testament Gift

JERUSALEM, Israel -- Israeli Knesset members were shocked when they opened up a package in their mailboxes Monday morning.

Inside the envelope, select Knesset members found the annotated Hebrew Bible, including the New Testament, mailed as a gift from the Bible Society of Israel, with a cover letter from Executive Secretary Victor Kalisher.

The Bible was published recently. It's the first time ever the complete Bible, with the New Testament, has included cross references and study helps in the language of the prophets -- Hebrew.

Kalisher, a second generation Messianic Jewish believer born and raised in Israel, told CBN News the Bible was given as a "tool" to help Israeli leaders interact with other world leaders and not as a "missionary act."

"This [annotated, cross-reference] Bible is the fruit of many years of hard work," he said. Responding to the gift "with prejudice doesn't show respect to people who appreciate the Book."

"The people in the Knesset have a lot of contact with the Christian world, which is based on the Bible," he continued, "so reading it will increase their understanding of the people with whom they're interacting."
But media coverage here in Israel was less than positive.

The Jerusalem Post quoted MK Tzipi Hotovely (Likud) saying, "it cannot be that missionary materials can be distributed in the Knesset."

"Texts that were used to persecute and harass [Jews] cannot be distributed through the front door of the State of Israel," Hotovely reportedly said, reflecting the perspective of many who point to centuries of pogroms and persecution of the Jewish people.

The Post went on to quote a couple of other Knesset members, as well as Israeli law, against "granting material benefits as an inducement to conversion" and the prohibition against converting "anyone under 18 unless one parent is a member of that religion."

Israel National News wrote that MKs were "furious after finding…what many called missionary propaganda promoting the New Testament."

"Members of all parties in the Knesset were shocked to see a Christian book that tries to link the Christian New Testament with the Jewish Bible," it reported on its website.

Upon hearing that MK Michael Ben-Ari (National Union) "tore up a copy of the New Testament and posed for photographs with the destroyed Bible," the Anti-Defamation League called on him to apologize publicly.

"As Jews, we expect others to treat our holy books with respect and understanding," wrote ADL National Director Abraham Foxman. "We should likewise show respect for the holy books of other faiths."

"A member of parliament and a representative of the State of Israel should know better than to show such profound disrespect for another faith. His actions run counter to Jewish values and the standards of Israel's democratic society," Foxman continued.

"In statements to the media, the publisher has asserted that the intention was not to proselytize, but rather to inform MKs of the wealth of religious texts produced in Israel," Foxman said.....

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2012/...

MK Michael Ben-Ari was refused entry into the US this year because he supports Jewish terrorist act. Ben-Ari endorsed the "King's Torah" which promotes the Talmud teachings, i.e. killing non-Jews is not murder and that killing non-Jew babies is a good thing because it eliminates a threat to a Jewish life....

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33743 Jul 18, 2012
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to prove. It's been common knowledge for about 10 years now. Google it.
Lies, Lies and more Lies

The Quran is supposed to be the perfect word of God but it doesn’t take long to uncover a myriad of lies, historical inaccuracies, fables stolen from Jewish literature and nonsensical statements.

Consider the following for example:
1.In Sura 41:9-12 Allah claims to have made our planet Earth first and after that the sun and other stars. This is clearly untrue as we know the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old and the Universe about 13.7 billion

2.Sura 78:6-7 declares that Allah put mountains on Earth to stabilize it and stop it from shaking, but mountains are the result of instability as tectonic plates collide or volcanoes erupt

3.In Sura 28:9 we are told that Pharaoh’s wife discovered Moses in the river yet clearly from history it was the daughter of Pharaoh who took Moses from the river

4.Confusing geneology, Sura 19:28 claims Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron and Sura 3:35 claims Mary’s mother was married to Imran, the father of Aaron. Moses and Aaron lived about 1400 years before Mary and so Sura 19:28 is absurd

5.Sura 5:116 suggests that Christians worship Mary as one part of the Holy Trinity, however there is nothing in the canon of Christian literature which places Mary in the Trinity

6.Meanwhile Sura 21:51-71 presents a Jewish fable from the second century based on a transcription error made by a Hebrew scribe Jonathan Ben Uziel, He wrote the word “or” meaning fire instead of “ur” the place where Abraham came from. Hence the story had Abraham coming out of a fire

7.In a classic case of rewriting history, Sura 37:99-113 relates the story of how God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son to test his loyalty to God. Unlike the Genesis account in chapters 21-22 where Abraham sends Hagar and Ishmael away after Isaac is born, the Quran claims that Isaac was only born after Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son Ishmael. This rewriting is an attempt to lift up Ishmael above Isaac in importance.
ocxz

Puteaux, France

#33744 Jul 18, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
Installing reasonableness in Mali? "Jihadists in Mali have imposed a kind of religion on us we have never seen," one refugee says. "You can't even walk with your wife. We're like prisoners."
And what is reasonable about killing someone who as a matter of considered conscience leaves Islam?
Muq is defending an abomination and is part of the problem. Shame on him and his family.
Very good news.
All these sunni jihadists and Al Qaeda offshoots of sunni / wahhabite confession have long sealed a pact with the USA and combine their efforts to fight and bring down the Shia.
as a reward they are allowed to settle in Africa unhindered.
the western world is watching them and concentrating on Syria, Iran.
So I hope these terrorists settle nicely and start spreading their nice ideology.After all it is only Africa. Who cares ?
It's so easy to sell lies to ignorant people that cannot make the difference between arab / muslim / sunni / shias, but seem to have great knowledge in all kind of weapons.
Thor

United States

#33745 Jul 19, 2012
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I agree on all points.
Merci!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#33746 Jul 19, 2012
Proud American Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! "You can't reason with us", because we know we are right!
It is definately on! Look up Christian bretheren...we are getting ready to see something miraculous!
We can't reason with you because you're too dumb and brainwashed at the same time.

Why don't you just move to Israel/the middle-east..? You Christian Zionists are destroying the West. You're traitorous scum and an embarrassment to true Christians.

You worship the very people that despises your God. How dumb is that?

Hopefully your terror reign will end in my lifetime. Enough is enough.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#33747 Jul 19, 2012
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagee is a "Judas Goat". Leading sheep to slaughter pays much better than selling used cars....
Exactly.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33748 Jul 19, 2012
If you examine the life of Mohammed from the many texts available, you can only deduce:

1.He was a warlord who acquired booty, women and power through endless campaigns against neighbouring villages;
2.He personally took part in beheading Jews;
3.He tortured Kinana, the leader of the Khaybar Jews for treasure, then had him beheaded;
4.He then raped Kinana’s young wife Safiyya that same night and passed women around as booty;
5.He treated captives as slaves and people of the book as second class citizens;
6.He had a poetess murdered because he did not like her poetry;
7.He maintained women are deficient in intelligence and are the property of a man;
8.He stoned women to death for adultery, even though Jesus had banned the practice;
9.He married a six year old girl named Aisha and consummated the union when she was only nine years old. This has consigned a similar fate to millions of young Muslim girls ever since;
10.He encouraged his followers to fondle young girls which today is considered paedophilia;
11.He gouged out men’s eyes, cut of hands and feet as punishment for minor offences;
12.He enshrined slavery in Islam and over 100 million in Africa alone were victims of Islamic slavery.
13.He condoned four wives for men and unlimited concubines;
14.He allowed a man to divorce his wife in a trivial manner;
15.His teachings have led to a rape epidemic in western countries as Muslim men receive no penalty under Sharia law for raping an unbelieving woman;
16.He taught his followers to break the Ten Commandments of Moses even though he acknowledged Moses as a prophet.

Mohammed could well be the worst example of mankind ever.

Yep that's the false prophet of Islam. Hang your heads in shame all you supporters of him
Thor

United States

#33749 Jul 19, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
If you examine the life of Mohammed from the many texts available, you can only deduce:
1.He was a warlord who acquired booty, women and power through endless campaigns against neighbouring villages;
3.He tortured Kinana, the leader of the Khaybar Jews for treasure, then had him beheaded;
4.He then raped Kinana’s young wife Safiyya that same night and passed women around as booty;
5.He treated captives as slaves and people of the book as second class citizens;
7.He maintained women are deficient in intelligence and are the property of a man;
8.He stoned women to death for adultery, even though Jesus had banned the practice;
9.He married a six year old girl named Aisha and consummated the union when she was only nine years old. This has consigned a similar fate to millions of young Muslim girls ever since;
10.He encouraged his followers to fondle young girls which today is considered paedophilia;
11.He gouged out men’s eyes, cut of hands and feet as punishment for minor offences;
12.He enshrined slavery in Islam and over 100 million in Africa alone were victims of Islamic slavery.
15.His teachings have led to a rape epidemic in western countries as Muslim men receive no penalty under Sharia law for raping an unbelieving woman;
16.He taught his followers to break the Ten Commandments of Moses even though he acknowledged Moses as a prophet.
Yep that's the false prophet of Islam. Hang your heads in shame all you supporters of him
I dislike Islam.....but it is YOU who should be ashamed.
Thor

United States

#33750 Jul 19, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't reason with you because you're too dumb and brainwashed at the same time.
Why don't you just move to Israel/the middle-east..? You Christian Zionists are destroying the West. You're traitorous scum and an embarrassment to true Christians.
You worship the very people that despises your God. How dumb is that?
Hopefully your terror reign will end in my lifetime. Enough is enough.
A motion I would second.
super grover

Houston, TX

#33751 Jul 19, 2012
Proud American Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You'll know soon enouph...when the flames of hell hits your bumb! You will be crying out,,,wishing you never made an ignorant statement like this!
differance of opinion i am allowed mine ,differance between me and you is i am not telling you , you are going to burn in hell for not believing the way i do
super grover

Houston, TX

#33752 Jul 19, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. With every post.
Calling for the downfall of global zionism, is the farthest thing from racism. It's revolutionary, sure. But not racist.
we have the same enemy only we have attacked from different sides understand this Thor the blood of the innocent women and childern of the arab world has appleaded to the heavens it has reached my Queen and she has answered yes a revolutionary as you would call it is under way zionism and islam are very old enemys they are not very well understood and there are many innocents that get caught up thats a tool they use well .What can a person do to help that is a very good ????
super grover

Houston, TX

#33753 Jul 19, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapture is when the evil entity that Christians sell their souls to (cheaply really...), comes to collect....
And, read revelations to see what Jesus had in store for Israel lol. He's the greatest anti zionist of them all...
a little sarcazim Thor i have read it , it can be defined in many ways i am more of a you can do what you want as long as you dont hurt anyone or if something is forced on a person other than that who cares
super grover

Houston, TX

#33755 Jul 19, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
I dislike Islam.....but it is YOU who should be ashamed.
believe it or not Thor me and you might be on the same side!?!
w wman uk

Stockport, UK

#33756 Jul 19, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you lopsided dike lol
I only need one account to bitch slap your ugly ass....
Big talk from a small man.
Thor

United States

#33758 Jul 19, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>believe it or not Thor me and you might be on the same side!?!
Which is exactly what I'm trying to make clear.

You can't hold pagan ideals, and at the same time even respect the foul beliefs of zionist ideology.

Earth is for everybody, everywhere.

Not just for those missing chunks of their cock......

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#33759 Jul 19, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
I agree with Thor's comment. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No one owes anyone else their approval but all of us owe other people our respect.

Grow up and show some respect, bubba.
super grover

Houston, TX

#33760 Jul 19, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is exactly what I'm trying to make clear.
You can't hold pagan ideals, and at the same time even respect the foul beliefs of zionist ideology.
Earth is for everybody, everywhere.
Not just for those missing chunks of their cock......
but i see you hold islamic ideals whats with that again i have told you i have no love for zionism but being called one out of anger i will fire back in order to get at islam ,i am not saying i am going about it the right way but thats the way its going right now kind off hard to get it out of that direction
Thor

United States

#33761 Jul 19, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>we have the same enemy only we have attacked from different sides understand this Thor the blood of the innocent women and childern of the arab world has appleaded to the heavens it has reached my Queen and she has answered yes a revolutionary as you would call it is under way zionism and islam are very old enemys they are not very well understood and there are many innocents that get caught up thats a tool they use well .What can a person do to help that is a very good ????
Actually, zionism and Islam have only been at it for a little over a hundred years.

As I said before, Jews and Muslims got along famously, until the British mandate.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#33762 Jul 19, 2012
PAC wrote:
Is Assad reasonable? Is Ahmadenajed reasonable? Is Hezballa Reasonable? Is Hamas reasonable? Was Osama Bin Laden reasonable? Was all the Terrorists from Saudia Arabia, that flew the planes into the towers reasonable?

The "Koran" is one of the worlds biggest "demonic deceptions" of history!
Ans.

So it has to come to name calling is it?

Was GWB The Great Reasonable? Was Tony the Blair Reasonable?

Was Hitler the Great reasonable? Was Begin Reasonable? Was Kahane Reasonable?

There are as many black sheep in Western Community than you will find amongst Islam and Muslims.

Quran is one of the brightest and most positive book on the face of earth. A book which has transformed the life of billions so fat and would continue to do so till the end of times!!
Thor

United States

#33763 Jul 19, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>but i see you hold islamic ideals whats with that again i have told you i have no love for zionism but being called one out of anger i will fire back in order to get at islam ,i am not saying i am going about it the right way but thats the way its going right now kind off hard to get it out of that direction
I hold NO Islamic ideals.

In fact, my beliefs are as far as one can get, from those ideals.

I'm not saying your a zionist, but that you are praising zionist comments because they seems to portray Jews as some kind of super victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Chilli J 47,478
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Just Think 692,215
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 24 min John 7
Add me on Skype for fun summerun1 58 min Summerun1 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr youareadufus 504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr youareadufus 990,751
Here’s What Oil Drilling Looks Like in the Arct... 4 hr Guy from Latonia 1
More from around the web