TWA flight 800
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 19, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/former-twa-flight-800-i... I don't believe for one minute the official story of what happened to TWA flight 800. I believe there was a cover-up so that the flying public wouldn't be scared off of planes. There was too much money to be lost by....telling the truth. So the truth 'wouldn't work'. See, that's what's wrong with many aspects of the American way of life: The mighty dollar is 'lord' over anything, or anyone, that would dare get in it's way. And don't believe the story about American Airlines flight 587 that crashed into a Queens, New York neighborhood. It wasn't a 'pilot error-induced tailfin malfunction'. It was a terrorist act committed by 'Shoebomber # 1' in a dreaded post-September 11th follow-up attack to bring American aviation to it's knees: http://www.scientiapress.com/al-qaeda-shoebom...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Want more shocking suspicions of aviation disaster cover-ups?? Try this: American Airlines flight 77 and United Airlines flight 93 were shot down to keep them from reaching their targets and then the truth was....covered up.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Ringo 31,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Michael 687,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 1 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 987,442
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 2 hr Neil_Hines 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) Sep 21 River Tam 619,794
More from around the web