ETMC Crockett Emergency room.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2008
I have had several incidents happen at the ER in Crockett. The Dr. is Dr. Mark Spencer. Dr. Spencer almost killed me and today 1/31/08 he refused to help my 1 yr old niece. Does anyone else have any feedback about ETMC? Good or Bad welcome.
Very upset

Blooming Grove, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2012
I went to ER in Crockett today and was in a lot of pain. The dr(Dr Kris D Hall) asked me who my pain med supplier was. Said I have had numerous visits to ER. I left there feeling like someone had accused me of being a pain pill dopehead. He didn't even try to find out why I was hurting. I came home still hurting bad in my back. Feels like I might have a kidney infection but was not checked for it. DO you think I should sue him or not? I had tried to get an appt. to see my reg Dr. today but cannot get in till next week.I will not go back to that ER again if Dr. Hall is there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 830,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 585,836
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min waaasssuuup 611,947
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Student 40,225
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Rick in Kansas 99,272
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 25 min Raj 95
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Gas Woman 121,733
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min Neelakaran 6,404
More from around the web