Was 911 an Inside Job

Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,795 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

HAHAHA

Winchester, KY

#1499 Feb 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
thats why after 11 years you Idiots only exsist on the Internet
<quoted text>
then why is it that you are here more than any other 'idiot'?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1500 Feb 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>It is pathetically sad how you are obsessed with my life, but I guess thats what happens when you spend your days on a computer in a dark basement

You should give this a try;

rentafriend.com
Yea bro, Im obsessed that you are obsessed with throwing in details of youre life to attempt to enhance you

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1501 Feb 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>It is pathetically sad how you are obsessed with my life, but I guess thats what happens when you spend your days on a computer in a dark basement

You should give this a try;

rentafriend.com
Thats just great the way you always say "not me, you are!"

Are you just a little kid?

I know, Im obsessed with your fake life you obsessively write about as a way to enhance your illogical arguments.

One of these days Im gonna create a fake life and base it off of the movie Wall Street too. I'll have a fake blond 6 ft tall girlfriend and her name will be Darryl Hanna...

And shes a mermaid too. Yea yea, thats the ticket!

Then I will feel proud of my fake internet life and I will make others jealous of my grandiose, yet obviously false claims, just like you.

Yea yea, the ticket.

Then I'll call people morons a lot and associate myself with people who say bingo! Because those people are smart!

Yea yea, thats the ticket!

And coffee is for closers, and you never even tasted it, big dummy.

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#1502 Feb 10, 2013
How freaking funny is it that the Twoofer Tards think they can judge the posts, Only I can judge the posts on this thread Dick Heads
5 years

Winchester, KY

#1503 Feb 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
It is pathetically sad how you are obsessed with my life, but I guess thats what happens when you spend your days on a computer in a dark basement
You should give this a try;
rentafriend.com
<quoted text>
what's even more pathetic is that you have been on the other 9/11 thread for over 5 years...are you sure it's not you who has been spending your days on a computer in a dark basement? Get a life dude.
proud

Winchester, KY

#1504 Feb 10, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
How freaking funny is it that the Twoofer Tards think they can judge the posts, Only I can judge the posts on this thread from my computer in my dark basement Dick Heads
I bet you make your family proud

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#1505 Feb 10, 2013
Captain John O Dung once sent $1000 to a Nigerian scammer, and actually received his $5 million share of the loot
proud

Winchester, KY

#1506 Feb 10, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just great the way you always say "not me, you are!"
Are you just a little kid?
I know, Im obsessed with your fake life you obsessively write about as a way to enhance your illogical arguments.
One of these days Im gonna create a fake life and base it off of the movie Wall Street too. I'll have a fake blond 6 ft tall girlfriend and her name will be Darryl Hanna...
And shes a mermaid too. Yea yea, thats the ticket!
Then I will feel proud of my fake internet life and I will make others jealous of my grandiose, yet obviously false claims, just like you.
Yea yea, the ticket.
Then I'll call people morons a lot and associate myself with people who say bingo! Because those people are smart!
Yea yea, thats the ticket!
And coffee is for closers, and you never even tasted it, big dummy.
Insults Are Easier
and don't forget to be a Stanford grad (who can't spell) who plays hockey with Captain John ODung and drives around in his Tesla sportscar ...bingo, now that's the ticket!
proud

Winchester, KY

#1507 Feb 10, 2013
and a dual citizen of Argentina that travels the world with his girlfriend from Sweden...man, this guy has really gone overboard with his delusions of grandeur. I'd have a hard time making shit like this up even for the movies.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1508 Feb 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They only really believe in one thing, that the official version of events is false and therefore any possibility not in it, must have been what actually happened. It's not so much a belief system, but a closed single-minded obsession.
Indeed or you might call it a paranoiac delusion. Certainly shows signs of mental illness.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1509 Feb 10, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Sewage in, sewage out.
WasteWater, the perfect example of who not to believe on the internet.
Insults Are Easier
Projection?
River in Egypt

Winchester, KY

#1510 Feb 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection?
Denial?
psychiatrist

Winchester, KY

#1511 Feb 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed or you might call it a paranoiac delusion. Certainly shows signs of mental illness.
would you like to give us the DSM-IV diagnostic code for that doc?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1512 Feb 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Indeed or you might call it a paranoiac delusion. Certainly shows signs of mental illness.
Might? Paranoid is a given. They believe that the the world is run by secret cabals that lead us like sheep and when anyone questions their sanity, we must be paid government shills.
government sheep

Winchester, KY

#1513 Feb 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Might? Paranoid is a given. They believe that the the world is run by secret cabals that lead us like sheep and when anyone questions their sanity, we must be paid government shills.
sheep...yes, government shill...yes, paid...no because you're probably not on the payroll due to the recent layoffs.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1514 Feb 10, 2013
government sheep wrote:
sheep...yes, government shill...yes, paid...no because you're probably not on the payroll due to the recent layoffs.
Simply because I won't unquestioningly accept the nonsense of those who claim that they have discovered the truth, doesn't make me a sheep dear and I am no one's shill. You however might want to consider mental health intervention.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1515 Feb 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Simply because I won't unquestioningly accept the nonsense of those who claim that they have discovered the truth, doesn't make me a sheep dear and I am no one's shill. You however might want to consider mental health intervention.
Its simply because you will unquestionably accept government nonsense and then falsely claim others must need mental therapy for your own delusions, dreary.

Thats why you are a sheep, dear, and why for you

Insults Are Easier

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1516 Feb 10, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Its simply because you will unquestionably accept government nonsense and then falsely claim others must need mental therapy for your own delusions, dreary.
Thats why you are a sheep, dear, and why for you
Insults Are Easier
I don't unquestionably accept anyone's nonsense dear and I suggest therapy only for those whose posts here scream out the need for it. Thanks for playing.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1517 Feb 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I don't unquestionably accept anyone's nonsense dear and I suggest therapy only for those whose posts here scream out the need for it. Thanks for playing.
The game isn't over, and you're not the judge, nor a psychiatrist, or a person with logic. Just a shallow simpleton with misperceptions and dellusions of grandeur.

Controlled demolotions don't mimic accidental collapses, and accidental collapses dont free fall for 15 floors.

And sane people don't deny reality, but you do, and you hide it behind condescension.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#1518 Feb 11, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget your fake girlfriend catfish, even after your firing from the shrill job, you will still have her illusion along with your fake job, so it's a win/win for a loser like you.

But you know you wont get fired, ignorance, twisted, and immoral thinking is rewarded in your line of work.

Because just trust me, nobody who communicates like you has a good Wall Street job, unless it's sweeping up those little tickets on the trading room floor.

Coffee is for closers, and you can't even win an argument.

And that's why

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Pad 658,362
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Student 45,566
Will Barack Obama be the Biblical anti-Christ? 27 min Juan Two Three Four 7
the twin towers: symbols of godless greed 33 min Lipz156 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min ATHEOI 70,038
Forex Robot Traders - The Big Fat Lie About For... 36 min Tango8776 2
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... (Mar '16) 43 min Lovey392 35
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 282,865
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Hottie1582 4,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Mints376 974,607
More from around the web