Was 911 an Inside Job

Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,795 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

hello lonely shills

Winchester, KY

#1313 Feb 9, 2013
correction, the count resumes at 7 from the previous page (this post doesn't count either).

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1314 Feb 9, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
I could try to write something that makes sense about WTC 7, but the fact that the building stood for hours and hours after the towers fell missing the opportunity to have it collapse while obscured by dust and debris makes absolutely no sense.
You're just not trying hard enough. The reason that they had to wait to bring down Tower 7 is that Silverstein was the designated fall guy for the plot by W, QEII & Mossad to secure American access to oil and cover up their massive $10 million stock fraud and they needed him on tape saying ANYTHING that could be construed as an order to set off the demolition. Silverstein, unaware that he was the one who was going to take the blame if the CD of Tower 7 was uncovered by the not as mindless as the rest of us sheep, simply didn't know he was the key to that element of the plot and it took him time to oblige them in it by saying something potentially damning. See you can believe anything to be real if you really really try. It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it does explain everything.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#1315 Feb 9, 2013
$10 Million stock fraud !?!?!?!?!? that's PEANUTS !!!
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You're just not trying hard enough. The reason that they had to wait to bring down Tower 7 is that Silverstein was the designated fall guy for the plot by W, QEII & Mossad to secure American access to oil and cover up their massive $10 million stock fraud and they needed him on tape saying ANYTHING that could be construed as an order to set off the demolition. Silverstein, unaware that he was the one who was going to take the blame if the CD of Tower 7 was uncovered by the not as mindless as the rest of us sheep, simply didn't know he was the key to that element of the plot and it took him time to oblige them in it by saying something potentially damning. See you can believe anything to be real if you really really try. It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it does explain everything.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#1316 Feb 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You're just not trying hard enough. The reason that they had to wait to bring down Tower 7 is that Silverstein was the designated fall guy for the plot by W, QEII & Mossad to secure American access to oil and cover up their massive $10 million stock fraud and they needed him on tape saying ANYTHING that could be construed as an order to set off the demolition. Silverstein, unaware that he was the one who was going to take the blame if the CD of Tower 7 was uncovered by the not as mindless as the rest of us sheep, simply didn't know he was the key to that element of the plot and it took him time to oblige them in it by saying something potentially damning. See you can believe anything to be real if you really really try. It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it does explain everything.
Hmmm...I think I've got it now.

Wha I did was imagine your post without punctuation then repeated it aloud in a single breath.

I passed out near the end and it all made perfect sense!

This also fits into my theory that conspiracy theorists are anerobic and only have two brain cells. One for sh*tting and one for thinking. They often get them confused.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1317 Feb 9, 2013
Whether a person believes the (Wag The Dog style) official STORY of 9/11 which rests on UNPROVEN government assertions or believes the documented evidence provided by a large number of scientists, first responders and structural engineers and architects, the result is the same.
.
9/11 was used to create an open-ended "war on terror" and a police state.
.
It is extraordinary that so many Americans believe that "it can't happen here" when it already has.
.
We have had a decade of highly visible evidence of the construction of a police state: the PATRIOT Act, illegal spying on Americans in violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the initiation of wars of aggression – war crimes under the Nuremberg Standard – based on intentional lies, the Justice Department's concocted legal memos justifying the executive branch's violation of domestic and international laws against torture, the indefinite detention of US citizens in violation of the constitutionally protected rights of habeas corpus and due process, the use of secret evidence and secret "expert witnesses" who cannot be cross-examined against defendants in trials, the creation of military tribunals in order to evade federal courts, secret legal memos giving the president authority to launch preemptive cyber attacks on any country without providing evidence that the country constitutes a threat and the Obama regime's murder of US citizens without evidence or due process.
.
http://www.thedailybell.com/28669/Paul-Craig-...
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
That's A Good One Huh EH !
.
Here come the easy insults Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1318 Feb 9, 2013
As if this were not enough, the Obama regime now creates new presidential powers by crafting secret laws, refusing to disclose the legal reasoning on which the asserted power rests.
.
In other words, laws now originate in secret executive branch memos and not in acts of Congress. Congress? We don't need no stinking Congress.

Despite laws protecting whistleblowers and the media and the US Military Code, which requires soldiers to report war crimes, whistleblowers such as CIA agent John Kiriakou, media such as Julian Assange and soldiers such as Bradley Manning are persecuted and prosecuted for revealing US government crimes.
.
The criminals go free, and those who report the crimes are punished.
.
The justification for the American police state is the "war on terror," a hoax kept alive by the FBI's "sting operations."
.
Normally speaking, a sting operation is when a policewoman poses as a prostitute in order to ensnare a "John" or a police officer poses as a drug dealer or user in order to ensnare drug users or dealers.
.
The FBI's "sting operation" goes beyond these victimless crimes that fill up US prisons.
.
The FBI's sting operations are different. They are just as victimless, as no plot ever happens, but the FBI doesn't pose as bomb makers for terrorists who have a plot but lack the weapon.
.
Instead, the FBI has the plot and looks for a hapless or demented person or group, or for a Muslim enraged over the latest Washington insult to him and/or his religion.
.
When the FBI locates its victim, its agents approach the selected perpetrator pretending to be Al Qaeda or some such and ply the selected perpetrator with money, the promise of fame, or threats until the victim signs on to the FBI's plot and is arrested.
.
http://www.thedailybell.com/28669/Paul-Craig-...
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
.
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#1319 Feb 9, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Whether a person believes the (Wag The Dog style) official STORY of 9/11 which rests on UNPROVEN government assertions or believes the documented evidence provided by a large number of scientists, first responders and structural engineers and architects, the result is the same.
LMFAO, A fringe minority, and ARCHITECTS? LMFAO, how did they aid in your lunacy, pointing out mauve was a bad color for office productivity so the only reasonable conclusion while huffing jet fuel and laughing is the jews did it?
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#1320 Feb 9, 2013
Interesting interview with Jesselyn Radack, an attorney and recovering whistleblower,(and not to be confused with homeboy boss shill RADEKT) talks about the case of CIA officer John Kiriakou, who is going to prison soon in retaliation for truth-telling about torture -

http://www.peterbcollins.com/wp/wp-content/up...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1321 Feb 9, 2013
Some Americans claim that we have had police states during other wartimes and that once the war on terror is won, the police state will be dismantled.
.
Others claim that government will be judicious in its use of the power and that if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to fear.
.
These are reassurances from the deluded. The Bush/Obama police state is far more comprehensive than Lincoln's, Wilson's, or Roosevelt's, and the war on terror is open-ended and is already three times longer than World War II.
.
The Police State is acquiring "squatter's rights."
.
Moreover, the government needs the police state in order to protect itself from accountability for its crimes, lies and squandering of taxpayers' money.
.
New precedents for executive power have been created in conjunction with the Federalist Society which, independent of the war on terror, advocates the "unitary executive" theory, which claims the president has powers not subject to check by Congress and the Judiciary.
.
In other words, the president is a dictator if he prefers to be.
.
The Obama regime is taking advantage of this Republican theory. The regime has used the Republican desire for a strong executive outside the traditional checks and balances together with the fear factor to complete the creation of the Bush/Cheney police state.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha hahah aha ha ha ah ha ahh
.
That's As Good As Bad Cheese Eh Chuckie Huh Eh !
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#1322 Feb 9, 2013
FBI whistle blower Sibel Edmonds talks about the continuing OPERATION GLADIO and the so-called "War on Terror"

PArt 1 - http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-595-si...
Part 2 - http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-598-si...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#1323 Feb 9, 2013
How the hell is Sibel Edmonds an FBI whistle blower when she was NEVER an FBI agent !?!?!?!?!?
911 was an inside job wrote:
FBI whistle blower Sibel Edmonds talks about the continuing OPERATION GLADIO and the so-called "War on Terror"
PArt 1 - http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-595-si...
Part 2 - http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-598-si...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#1324 Feb 9, 2013
You mean outing another agent who's life was put in danger and Kiriakou put that agents life in danger AND PLEAD GUILTY! That's treason not whistleblowing.

On October 22, 2012, Kiriakou pled guilty to disclosing classified information about a fellow CIA officer that connected the covert operative to a specific operation. Kiriakou thus became the second C.I.A. officer convicted of violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act and the first for passing along classified information to a reporter. He was sentenced to 30 months in prison on January 25, 2013.

----------
911 was an inside job wrote:
Interesting interview with Jesselyn Radack, an attorney and recovering whistleblower,(and not to be confused with homeboy boss shill RADEKT) talks about the case of CIA officer John Kiriakou, who is going to prison soon in retaliation for truth-telling about torture -
http://www.peterbcollins.com/wp/wp-content/up...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#1325 Feb 9, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
FBI whistle blower Sibel Edmonds talks about the continuing OPERATION GLADIO and the so-called "War on Terror"
Ah Yea, Sibel is behind a LAWSUIT against the SAUDIS AND BIN LADEN FOR THE 9-11 ATTACKS!

----------

On August 15, 2002, a separate suit, Burnett v. Al Baraka Investment & Dev. Corp., was filed by families of 600 victims of the September 11, 2001 (9/11) attacks against Saudi banks, charity organizations, and companies. Although the claims were eventually dismissed,[20] Edmonds planned to file a deposition in this case.

AND THE CASE!

Acknowledging the odds are against them, relatives of the September 11 attacks filed a 15-count,$116 trillion lawsuit Thursday against the company run by Osama bin Laden's family, Saudi Arabian princes and Sudan.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#1326 Feb 9, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Some Americans claim that we have had police states during other wartimes and that once the war on terror is won, the police state will be dismantled.
.
Others claim that government will be judicious in its use of the power and that if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to fear.
.
These are reassurances from the deluded. The Bush/Obama police state is far more comprehensive than Lincoln's, Wilson's, or Roosevelt's, and the war on terror is open-ended and is already three times longer than World War II.
.
The Police State is acquiring "squatter's rights."
.
Moreover, the government needs the police state in order to protect itself from accountability for its crimes, lies and squandering of taxpayers' money.
.
New precedents for executive power have been created in conjunction with the Federalist Society which, independent of the war on terror, advocates the "unitary executive" theory, which claims the president has powers not subject to check by Congress and the Judiciary.
.
In other words, the president is a dictator if he prefers to be.
.
The Obama regime is taking advantage of this Republican theory. The regime has used the Republican desire for a strong executive outside the traditional checks and balances together with the fear factor to complete the creation of the Bush/Cheney police state.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha hahah aha ha ha ah ha ahh
.
That's As Good As Bad Cheese Eh Chuckie Huh Eh !
I just wanna know when they're gonna start sealing elevator shafts!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop!

Where's your CAE sock been lately?
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#1327 Feb 9, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
You mean outing another agent who's life was put in danger and Kiriakou put that agents life in danger AND PLEAD GUILTY! That's treason not whistleblowing.
On October 22, 2012, Kiriakou pled guilty to disclosing classified information about a fellow CIA officer that connected the covert operative to a specific operation. Kiriakou thus became the second C.I.A. officer convicted of violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act and the first for passing along classified information to a reporter. He was sentenced to 30 months in prison on January 25, 2013.
----------
<quoted text>
30 months for treason?! Gosh, something tells me that your little "summary" is incomplete.(Torture is a crime, and criminals should be exposed and prosecuted. So far, none of the torturers have been brought to trial, which should tell you something about the sad state of the U.S. judicial system).

http://www.peterbcollins.com/2013/02/05/free-...

Speaking of outed CIA officers, here's Valerie Plame, victim of an "outing" by Dick Cheney and his gang:
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#1328 Feb 9, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Yea, Sibel is behind a LAWSUIT against the SAUDIS AND BIN LADEN FOR THE 9-11 ATTACKS!
----------
On August 15, 2002, a separate suit, Burnett v. Al Baraka Investment & Dev. Corp., was filed by families of 600 victims of the September 11, 2001 (9/11) attacks against Saudi banks, charity organizations, and companies. Although the claims were eventually dismissed,[20] Edmonds planned to file a deposition in this case.
AND THE CASE!
Acknowledging the odds are against them, relatives of the September 11 attacks filed a 15-count,$116 trillion lawsuit Thursday against the company run by Osama bin Laden's family, Saudi Arabian princes and Sudan.
And the reason why "our" government keeps protecting the Saudis, and denying 9/11 victims' families and the American people open judicial review of the 9/11 crimes is because "our" government is neck deep in the operation.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#1329 Feb 9, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
In other words, the president is a dictator if he prefers to be.
Right, Other than the Constitution and the separation of powers, ask Nixon how well his claim of "total executive privileged" worked out with the Supreme Court, that took them about 24 hours to declare he was full of crap.
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#1330 Feb 9, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
How the hell is Sibel Edmonds an FBI whistle blower when she was NEVER an FBI agent !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Well gosh, RADEKT, that's an excellent...um...example of your profound ignorance. Maybe you should read her book. I highly recommend it:

CLASSIFIED WOMAN - THE SIBEL EDMONDS STORY
http://www.amazon.com/Classified-Woman-The-Si...

An excerpt from a review:
Sibel Edmonds' new book, "Classified Woman," is like an FBI file on the FBI, only without the incompetence.

The experiences she recounts resemble K.'s trip to the castle, as told by Franz Kafka, only without the pleasantness and humanity.

I've read a million reviews of nonfiction books about our government that referred to them as "page-turners" and "gripping dramas," but I had never read a book that actually fit that description until now.

The F.B.I., the Justice Department, the White House, the Congress, the courts, the media, and the nonprofit industrial complex put Sibel Edmonds through hell. This book is her triumph over it all, and part of her contribution toward fixing the problems she uncovered and lived through.

Edmonds took a job as a translator at the FBI shortly after 9-11. She considered it her duty. Her goal was to prevent any more terrorist attacks. That's where her thinking was at the time, although it has now changed dramatically. It's rarely the people who sign up for a paycheck and healthcare who end up resisting or blowing a whistle.

Edmonds found at the FBI translation unit almost entirely two types of people. The first group was corrupt sociopaths, foreign spies, cheats and schemers indifferent to or working against U.S. national security. The second group was fearful bureaucrats unwilling to make waves. The ordinary competent person with good intentions who risks their job to "say something if you see something" is the rarest commodity. Hence the elite category that Edmonds found herself almost alone in: whistleblowers.

Reams of documents and audio files from before 9-11 had never been translated. Many more had never been competently or honestly translated. One afternoon in October 2001, Edmonds was asked to translate verbatim an audio file from July 2001 that had only been translated in summary form. She discovered that it contained a discussion of skyscraper construction, and in a section from September 12th a celebration of a successful mission. There was also discussion of possible future attacks. Edmonds was eager to inform the agents involved, but her supervisor Mike Feghali immediately put a halt to the project.

Two other translators, Behrooz Sarshar and Amin (no last name given), told Edmonds this was typical. They told her about an Iranian informant, a former head of SAVAK, the Iranian "intelligence" agency, who had been hired by the FBI in the early 1990s. He had warned these two interpreters in person in April 2001 of Osama bin Laden planning attacks on U.S. cities with airplanes, and had warned that some of the plotters were already in the United States. Sarshar and Amin had submitted a report marked VERY URGENT to Special Agent in Charge Thomas Frields, to no apparent effect. In the end of June they'd again met with the same informant and interpreted for FBI agents meeting with him. He'd emphatically warned that the attack would come within the next two months and urged them to tell the White House and the CIA. But the FBI agents, when pressed on this, told their interpreters that Frields was obliged to report everything, so the White House and other agencies no doubt already knew.

One has to wonder what U.S. public opinion would make of an Iranian having tried to prevent 9-11.

(etc.)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#1331 Feb 9, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason why "our" government keeps protecting the Saudis, and denying 9/11 victims' families and the American people open judicial review of the 9/11 crimes is because "our" government is neck deep in the operation.
That's odd, she disagrees, ANY EVIDENCE OF THAT? I wonder why is the US not a defendant?

Acknowledging the odds are against them, relatives of the September 11 attacks filed a 15-count,$116 trillion lawsuit Thursday against the company run by Osama bin Laden's family, Saudi Arabian princes and Sudan.

... Where were the majority of the hijackers from. I await your evidunce.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#1332 Feb 9, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
30 months for treason?! Gosh, something tells me that your little "summary" is incomplete.
Sorry, Plain as day!

----------

You mean outing another agent who's life was put in danger and Kiriakou put that agents life in danger AND PLEAD GUILTY! That's treason not whistleblowing.

On October 22, 2012, Kiriakou pled guilty to disclosing classified information about a fellow CIA officer that connected the covert operative to a specific operation. Kiriakou thus became the second C.I.A. officer convicted of violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act and the first for passing along classified information to a reporter. He was sentenced to 30 months in prison on January 25, 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Maria 25,624
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 6,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr LordofDarkness 985,634
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 5 hr Frank 301
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 9 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 9 hr juliakk 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web