Lincoln, NE

#4823 May 31, 2013

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4824 May 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry moron, I don't click your stupid links.
And like being proven wrong about everything you post about....well everything, if you were in your right mind you'd understand that by now.
pig turns off his laptop and goes back to bed. Bye bye pig.
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

#4826 May 31, 2013
Pig closes the garage doors, climbs on his new snowplow, turns on the motor and waits for his fate.
LOL
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4827 May 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Pig closes the garage doors, climbs on his new snowplow, turns on the motor and waits for his fate.
LOL
When the Bunny twins emerge, comedy ensues, well, actually not so much.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4828 May 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Bunny twins emerge, comedy ensues, well, actually not so much.
What humor?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4829 May 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What humor?
I'm not sure, I don' think that was even funny in the third grade.

#4830 May 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you graduate to the fourth grade this fall, you might change your mind.
Unless Mrs Kinderpussy holds you back in the third grade another year!
You bwunkers are such rubes! LOL
Huh Eh !

#4831 May 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What humor?
Something obvious to the most casual observer, but seems to escape Mr wastedwater, who scrutinizes every post. LOL
Another bwunker rube, not worth the water he wastes.
Maybe its Magik Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4832 May 31, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you graduate to the fourth grade this fall, you might change your mind.
Yawn, Did you just repeat the same joke in a "I know what you are but what am I" sort of way.

Pee Wee, be careful in those adult theaters.
gary

Herndon, VA

#4833 May 31, 2013
That idiot William Ramsey believes 911 was an inside job. He's obsessed with Crowley. Anyone that believes 911 was an inside job is an idiot. Dumbass p***y terrorist are the ones who did it.

Location hidden

#4834 May 31, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Something obvious to the most casual observer, but seems to escape Mr wastedwater, who scrutinizes every post. LOL
Another bwunker rube, not worth the water he wastes.
Maybe its Magik Huh Eh !
Here is a link just for you my friend.

www.tinfoilhats.com

Location hidden

#4835 May 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be funny if your were three years old maybe.
Epic Glottus

San Rafael, CA

#4836 May 31, 2013
The "Omission Commission"

The 9/11 Commission has earned the designation of the "Omission Commission" due to its refusal to even consider the vast body of evidence contradicting the official narrative of the attack.
For example, the Commission decided not to hear from any of the fire fighters who witnessed the destruction of the World Trade Center 7.
(The body of oral history testimony from the FDNY and EMS personnel remained suppressed until after the Commission had closed the doors.) The agenda of the Commission to rubber-stamp the official story, evident in the conduct of its hearings, became crystal-clear with the publication of its final report.
Our critique of the Report shows that it has some outright lies and contradictions, but its principal method for avoiding troublesome facts is through omission.
In essence the Commission performs the magician's sleight of hand -- diverting attention from the many red flags in the official story by weaving a detailed narrative about the alleged hijackers, terror networks, and breakdowns in systems that were supposed to deal with the threat.
Hey the Dr's right it is magic!
We Taste War

Charleston, WV

#4837 May 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There has never been any evidence nano thermite devices.
What is your point?
the point is you shills are getting your asses kicked on this thread and the truth is out and there is nothing you can do about it.
Epic Glottus

San Rafael, CA

#4838 May 31, 2013
Porkchop pigpie had a good idea what he could do about it. He turned off his laptop and went back to bed. After a couple sentences of kindergarten ridicule and childish name-calling. Worked good too. He hasn't been heard from since.
Awesome Dewd, keep it up shills! LOL

Epic Glottus

San Rafael, CA

#4839 May 31, 2013
An NBC News analysis publicized in early 2008 reported that the 9/11 Commission Report was heavily based on interrogations that used "enhanced interrogation techniques" such as waterboarding -- widely recognized as forms of torture. 8 The conclusions of the analysis included:
Information derived from the interrogations was "central to the Report’s most critical chapters."

A second round of interrogations in early 2004 was performed specifically to answer Commission questions, at the request of Commission officials.
At least four subjects whose interrogation was relied on by the Commission have claimed that they provided "critical information" as a way to stop their torture.
441 of the more than 1,700 footnotes in the Report refer to the CIA interrogations.
The second round of interrogations prompted by the Commission involved more than 30 separate interrogation sessions.

#4840 Jun 1, 2013
Partial Listing of Omissions of The 9/11 Commission Report
The Report fails to acknowledge that no steel-framed high-rise building has ever collapsed due to fires previous to 9/11.
The Report fails to mention the total collapse of 47-story steel-framed skyscraper Building 7 at 5:20 on the day of the attack.
The Report contains no mention of the interview in which the owner of Building 7 states that he and the Fire Department decided to "pull it" meaning Building 7 -- an apparent admission of a conspiracy to destroy the building and its contents.
The Report fails to mention the rapid removal and recycling of the structural steel from the collapsed World Trade Center buildings, even to make excuses for it.
The Report makes no mention of a statement by then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to Peter Jennings indicating he had foreknowledge of the collapses: "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse, and it did collapse before we could get out of the building."
The Report contains no mentions of eyewitness accounts of explosions preceding the collapse of South Towers.
The Report fails to mention that George W. Bush's brother, Marvin Bush, and his cousin, Wirt Walker III, were principals in the company that had the contract to provide security for the World Trade Center, Stratesec, nor does it mention the company.
Stay tuned for more Commission Ommissions!
Huh Eh !

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#4841 Jun 1, 2013
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job ... the truth is out and there is nothing you can do about it

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#4842 Jun 1, 2013
I just woke up from a 10 year coma and I know 9/11 was an inisde job

Location hidden

#4843 Jun 1, 2013
Timestin wrote:
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job ... the truth is out and there is nothing you can do about it
Halfwits all agree right?

Still looking for Twoof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 11 min Johnny 121
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 1 hr Nov 2017 1
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 1 hr Zack17almos 18 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr TrumpTheRetard 41,701
Would the world have been better off...without ... 2 hr Friend of Dr Reality 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr wherearethegods 989,716
More from around the web