YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4786 May 28, 2013
In 1998, Zelikow actually wrote Catastrophic Terrorism about imagining "the transformative event" three years before 9/11.
Here are Zelikow's own 1998 words;
Readers should imagine the possibilities for themselves, because the most serious constraint on current (1998) policy [nonaggression] is lack of imagination.
An act of catastrophic terrorism that killed thousands or tens of thousands of people and/or disrupted the necessities of life for hundreds of thousands, or even millions, would be a watershed event in America's history.
It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented for peacetime and undermine Americans' fundamental sense of security within their own borders in a manner akin to the 1949 Soviet atomic bomb test, or perhaps even worse.
Constitutional liberties would be challenged as the United States sought to protect itself from further attacks by pressing against allowable limits in surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and the use of deadly force.
More violence would follow, either as other terrorists seek to imitate this great "success" or as the United States strikes out at those considered responsible.
Like Pearl Harbor, such an event would divide our past and future into a "before" and "after."
The effort and resources we devote to averting or containing this threat now, in the "before" period, will seem woeful, even pathetic, when compared to what will happen "after."
Our leaders will be judged negligent for not addressing catastrophic terrorism more urgently.
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/visions/publicatio...
Sounds a lot like Magik or PUBLIC MYTH Zelikow (the guy who the Bush Administration appointed to write the 9/11 Commission Report). Huh Eh !
No evidence, don't bother.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4787 May 28, 2013
o.O moar spam from oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

How will reality ever survive from such a viscus onslaught of twoofyness!?

Oh I know...

*Porkpie presses the OFF button on his lapto

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4788 May 28, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
And yet no evidence of thermite of any kind was found on 911.
Of course there was, it just bears absolutely no resemblance to known thermites, either in its composition or in the way it reacts. It was developed in absolute secrecy by the evil NIST and their contracted lackeys, despite the fact that EVERYTHING else which has been developed in the area in the last couple three decades is apparently well documented and would all seem quite suitable and actually available. They have proved SOMETHING, they just aren't real sure what.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4789 May 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
But he actually thinks his canned spam is proving something...
I suppose he is still seeking Twoof.

Edmonton, Canada

#4790 May 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose he is still seeking Twoof.
And he finds twoof under every rock!

Which is handy since his whole head is full if rocks!

#4791 May 29, 2013
And all the pig can do about it is throw rocks cause he can't debate or refute the facts of the grand deception that is 9/11.
Removing your head is not a bad idea! LOL
I second that motion.
Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#4792 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And all the pig can do about it is throw rocks cause he can't debate or refute the facts of the grand deception that is 9/11.
I second that motion.
Huh Eh !
And moar irony from oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS the mindless spammer!

Preach it STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Spew your twoofy twoofs from the highest of twoof tops!

It's changing the world as we....

*Porkpie shuts his laptop and walks away*

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4793 May 29, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And moar irony from oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS the mindless spammer!
Preach it STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Spew your twoofy twoofs from the highest of twoof tops!
It's changing the world as we....
*Porkpie shuts his laptop and walks away*
Yes the world needs more Twoof.

#4794 May 29, 2013
Yawn

#4795 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
When you ask people to revisit the events of 9/11 and reconsider what really happened, you enter the twilight zone of public mythology where people don't want to rethink unhappy events and where you challenge their personal egos.
Did you know that for the same reason that 2/3 of the women raped never report it, 2/3 of the victims of fraud never seek redress either?
They find themselves at odds with their own egos; they simply don't want to admit that they have been so violated or duped.
I believe that the story of Philip Zelikow is important to help people beyond their own egos and see how America is being raped.
Most people have never heard of Philip D. Zelikow, but he is best known as the executive director of the 9/11 Commission.
He basically wrote the 9/11 Commission Report.
Immediately prior to Bush appointing him to head the 9/11 Commission, Zelikow was the executive director of the little known Aspen Strategy Group whose members include Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rica, and Paul Wolfowitz.
Although most people don't know anything about Zelikow, they recognize Cheney, Rice and Wolfowitz as the Neoconservatives most responsible for stampeding America into the current unfortunate conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspen_Strategy_G...
Zelikow's record gets really interesting when we consider that he went on to write the 9/11 Commission Report.
He earned a law degree from the University of Houston Law School and a Ph. D. from Tufts University. He wrote books too.
He wrote a book on The Kennedy Tapes, and another on Why People Don't Trust Government.
One of his areas of expertise is PUBLIC MYTHOLOGY.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_D._Zeliko...
He also believes in Magik or the power of deception over the Magik believing adherents of the official meme he helped create.
While at Harvard he actually wrote about the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking.
As he noted in his own words, "contemporary" history is "defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public's presumptions about its immediate past.
The idea of 'public presumption'," he explained, "is akin to [the] notion of 'public myth' but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word 'myth.'
Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community."
So Zelikow, the guy who WROTE The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to Misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.
If 9/11 was nothing but a huge HOAX, you would naturally expect that the event itself would have to be perfectly Scripted.
http://rense.com/general78/rapestory.htm
PUBLIC MYTH = Magik Huh Eh !
Now where were we? Oh yeah

So Phillip D. Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission, who was personally appointed by George W. Bush, the guy who WROTE The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to Misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.
If we can get people to see that the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report got his Ph.D. in PUBLIC MYTHS and actually had a hand in scripting the 9/11 event itself in 1998, they might be more receptive to the idea that the official story of 9/11 should be revisited.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4796 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So Phillip D. Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission, who was personally appointed by George W. Bush, the guy who WROTE The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to Misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.
And somehow in twofferdumb, you arrive at this conclusion via the study of unreported sexual assaults in the US.

.... that makes total sense.

Can you somehow use the raw tonage of total cheese consumption per year to prove the moon landings were fake.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#4797 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can get people to see that the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report got his Ph.D. in PUBLIC MYTHS and actually had a hand in scripting the 9/11 event itself in 1998, they might be more receptive to the idea that the official story of 9/11 should be revisited.
Agreed dr.

#4798 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I second that motion.
Huh Eh !
Oh I really love the ignorant way you refer to yourself in the third person. Its cute for such a foul pig.
Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#4799 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Yawn
Finally!

You're starting to really understand twoof!

Edmonton, Canada

#4800 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Now where were we? Oh yeah

*yawn*

Edmonton, Canada

#4801 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I really love the ignorant way you refer to yourself in the third person. Its cute for such a foul pig.
Huh Eh !
*Porkpie pats the twoofer on the head and walks away*

#4802 May 29, 2013
If we can get people to see that the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report wrote his Ph.D. thesis on PUBLIC MYTHS and actually had a hand in scripting the 9/11 event itself in 1998, they might be more receptive to the idea that the official story of 9/11 should be revisited with a more thorough rational scientific aspect to the new investigation.
9/11 = PUBLIC MYTH = Magik Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

#4803 May 29, 2013
Hey D_Zorderz, the more I read your posts, the more I feel you are right about this 9/11 thingy. It was a pure deception. The guy who wrote the 9/11 Commission Report is a total Putz With No Schmutz if you know what I mean! ;<) And the more I read about the whole fiasco the more I feel like coming over to your side of the issue. It was an Inside Jobbity Thingy for sure!?!?!?

So take what I post next with a couple a grains of salt. I'm real confused right now. Please take it easy on me no matter what I write.

Charlie Sheen.

I'm in Michigan right now, but I'll be back to Nebraska or wherever the hell I live soon!?!?!?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4804 May 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
If we can get people to see that the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report wrote his Ph.D. thesis on PUBLIC MYTHS and actually had a hand in scripting the 9/11 event itself in 1998, they might be more receptive to the idea that the official story of 9/11 should be revisited with a more thorough rational scientific aspect to the new investigation.
9/11 = PUBLIC MYTH = Magik Huh Eh !
Sorry, but you missed the most obvious reason to hire someone of his expertise. It wasn't to create a public myth out of whole cloth, but to spin the existing facts into the most positive light for an administration not wanting to take any heat for being asleep at the wheel public myth. This was a plot almost begging to be caught and they missed it. The administration wanted a report that avoided any lengthy discussion of their criminal incompetence and that's what they got. A report consisting of nothing more than out and out falsehoods from start to finish would be counterproductive to that end, because somebody with credible information would start pointing that out.

#4805 May 30, 2013
The Public Myth of 9/11 as envisioned by Phillip Zelikow, the executive director of and who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report and who also wrote his Ph.D. thesis on PUBLIC MYTHS goes like this
The official govie myth of the 9/11/01 attack was rolled out on the day of the attack. Its major elements are:
Sleeper cells of Islamic terrorist directed by Osama bin Laden hijack four jetliners using only primitive weapons (boxcutters).
The hijackers fly two of the planes into the Twin Towers.
The hijackers fly the third plane into the Pentagon, later causing part of the building to collapse.
Passengers on the fourth plane attack the hijackers, causing the plane to crash in Pennsylvania.
The towers, weakened by fires, collapse, even the one not hit by a plane.
And yet:
There is no public evidence that strongly supports any of these claims.
The contents of the jetliners' black boxes have never been made public.
Records of the alleged calls from the planes have never been produced.
Interviews with air traffic controllers have been destroyed.
The steel from the collapsed World Trade Center buildings was rapidly recycled without forensic examination.
The blueprints for those buildings have remained off-limits to the public.
The FBI, by its own admission, has failed to turn up "a single piece of paper" linking the alleged hijackers to the plot.
Sounds like a well scripted myth ! Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Aura Mytha 263,361
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 2 min Johnny 889
Moses never existed 4 min thewordofme 510
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RighteousRobert 96,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Qu_innocence 603,508
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 6 min andet1987 1,250
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min WildWeirdWillie 175,004
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Dave Nelson 763,392
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min truth 554,571

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE