Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,784 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4766 May 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Have you no originality? I call you a descendent of the traitor Benedict Arnold and you say it back to me. Someone invents the name "twoofer" to conduct a smear campaign, and you copy that to conduct one of your own.

You are just a parrot.

Now what? Saying monarchies are less than free republics is an insult to the people who live under monarchies? Well, consider me and historical fact bad then...

"What he say, mate?"

"He don't like our Royals owning us, thats aboot the most offensive thing us subjects have ever heard."

So I guess I'm considered a traitor because I question authority and believe in Constitutional rights...

In Canada, questioning the Queen is considered a traitorous act. In America, the act of questioning is considered a patriotic act.

See the difference?

How do you make a Canadian believe? Tell him something. How do you make an American believe? Show him something.

The reason NIST couldn't show us, is because the evidence was destroyed. Neglecting that fact is the reason positive peer review of NIST is invalid. When you can't grasp these simple facts, so are you.

Insults Are Easier
Oh bless your little twoofer meme spewing heart!

The more mindless twoofer canards you spew, the more you prove my point that twoofers, you, are the biggest, dumbest, most unthinking sheep around.

Tell us again how free fall= cd.

And how molten steel=cd.

And how symmetry=cd.

But continue to fail qualifying any of it.

Then tell us NIST didn't follow the scientific method.

And call everyone who disagrees with you sheep.

And insult 1.5 billion people in your failed attempts to spite me.

Then sit alone in your little room and wonder why,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4767 May 28, 2013
pig tell us again how:
.
bin Laden = masterminded 9/11
.
19 college kids = successfully hi-jacked 4 commercial airplanes in the same time frame
.
no hi-jacked aircraft intercepted = proper defense
.
hydrocarbon fires = gravity driven collapse
.
Boeing 767 = 16 ft hole in Pentagon
.
NIST = scientific method
.
NIST = no knowledge of nano-thermite
.
Oh I forgot you can't
.
Must be Magik Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4768 May 28, 2013
The presence of Pacific Scientific Energetics (PSE) in this list of 1999 NSWC-IH contractors is interesting because PSE was the parent company of Special Devices, Inc (SDI).
.
SDI specializes in explosives for defense, aerospace and mining applications, and was acquired in 1998 by John Lehman, 9/11 Commissioner, member of the Project for a New American Century, and former Secretary of the Navy (SDI 2008). Lehman divested in 2001.
.
With this in mind, it is worthwhile to reiterate that nano-thermite materials were very likely used in the deceptive demolition of the WTC buildings, but most certainly played only a part in the plan.
.
However, other high-tech explosives were available to those who had access to nano-thermite materials at the time.
.
Like SDI, several other organizations with links to military, space and intelligence programs (e.g. In-Q-Tel, Orbital Science) have access to many types of high-tech explosives to cut high-strength bolts and produce pyrotechnic events (Goldstein 2006).
.
These organizations also have connections to those who could have accessed the buildings, like WTC tenant Marsh & McLennan and former NASA administrator and Securacom director, James Abrahamson.
.
http://911review.com/articles/ryan/nist_therm...
.
Is it waddling like a duck yet? Huh Eh

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4769 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The presence of Pacific Scientific Energetics (PSE) in this list of 1999 NSWC-IH contractors is interesting because PSE was the parent company of Special Devices, Inc (SDI).
.
SDI specializes in explosives for defense, aerospace and mining applications, and was acquired in 1998 by John Lehman, 9/11 Commissioner, member of the Project for a New American Century, and former Secretary of the Navy (SDI 2008). Lehman divested in 2001.
.
With this in mind, it is worthwhile to reiterate that nano-thermite materials were very likely used in the deceptive demolition of the WTC buildings, but most certainly played only a part in the plan.
.
However, other high-tech explosives were available to those who had access to nano-thermite materials at the time.
.
Like SDI, several other organizations with links to military, space and intelligence programs (e.g. In-Q-Tel, Orbital Science) have access to many types of high-tech explosives to cut high-strength bolts and produce pyrotechnic events (Goldstein 2006).
.
These organizations also have connections to those who could have accessed the buildings, like WTC tenant Marsh & McLennan and former NASA administrator and Securacom director, James Abrahamson.
.
http://911review.com/articles/ryan/nist_therm...
.
Is it waddling like a duck yet? Huh Eh
There has never been any evidence nano thermite devices.
What is your point?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4770 May 28, 2013
It is important for those seeking the truth about 9/11 to consider what organizations and people had access to the technologies that were used to accomplish the deceptive demolition of the WTC buildings.
.
It is also important to recognize the links between those who had access to the technologies, those who had access to the buildings, and those who produced the clearly false official reports.
.
To that end we should note that NIST had considerable connections to nano-thermites, both before and during the WTC investigation.
.
It is therefore inexplicable why NIST did not consider such materials as an explanation for the fires that burned on 9/11, and long afterward at Ground Zero.
.
This fact would not be inexplicable, of course, if those managing the NIST investigation knew to not look, or test, for such materials.
.
And of course they did know NOT to look, or test for any evidence of explosives.
.
This is WHY allegedly, there has never been any evidence found of explosive residue.
.
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, is there any evidence that it is a duck?
.
Or is it Magik Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4771 May 28, 2013
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, is there any evidence that it is a duck?
.
Or is it Magik Huh Eh !
.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4772 May 28, 2013
What is 9/11 Truth?– The First Steps
By Kevin Ryan
-Former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories, a division of Underwriters
Laboratories
.
Lately there has been much written and said about the emergence of the 9/11 Truth Movement.
.
Unfortunately, most of this ignores an important question - What exactly is “9/11 Truth”? The
simple answer is twofold.
.
The first truth about 9/11 that no one can argue with is that the official story of what happened has been used to “change everything”, meaning it has redefined all government priorities and international relations, and therefore the entire future of society.
.
The second, more troubling truth about 9/11 is that the official story is entirely FALSE.
.
Many people still don’t see this second truth clearly, however, so we must help them look again.
.
But it’s important to realize that 9/11 Truth is not just about promoting new conspiracy theories, it’s more fundamentally about questioning the one we’ve been given.
.
The official story of September 11th is comprised of two reports.
.
The first of these, the 9/11 Commission Report, gives the government’s overall version of what happened that day and why.
.
However, it is somewhat misleading to call this report the “official story” as the Commission’s
executive director and de facto member of the Bush Administration, Philip Zelikow, controlled
the entire investigation as well as the writing of the report.
.
Most of the 9/11 Commission members were simply there to present an appearance of unanimity. Therefore the official story is not representative of work done by the US government as a whole, but is largely the view of the Bush Administration.
.
The Commission’s story has been shown to be entirely false due to lies of omission and
distortion, and one significant event their report omitted entirely was the collapse of WTC 7.
.
They left explanation for this disaster, and the collapse of the towers, to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for publication as the second half of the official story, the
NIST WTC report.
.
This second report from NIST is a direct product of the Bush Administration, with cabinet member Carlos Gutierrez’ name emblazoned on page one.
.
Of course NIST itself is a government agency whose directors are also Presidential appointees.
.
Those relying on this report always fail to note the fact that the leaders of NIST’s WTC investigation were appointed directly by George W. Bush.
.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/articles/A...
.
We will learn more about the 9/11 Commission’s
executive director and de facto member of the Bush Administration, Philip Zelikow, who totally controlled the entire 9/11 Commission's investigation as well as the writing of the Commission's report a little later.
.
Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4773 May 28, 2013
The Bush Administration has been criticized heavily for their disdain of science.
.
The House Committee on Government Reform found “numerous instances where the Bush Administration has manipulated the scientific process and distorted or suppressed scientific findings.”
.
A group of leading scientists, now including 49 Nobel laureates, 63 National Medal of Science recipients, and 175 members of the National Academies, has said that the Bush Administration engages in “distortion of scientific knowledge for partisan political ends.”
.
Add to this some preliminary considerations, and you can see the enormity of the challenge presented to the “political scientists” at NIST.
.
To begin with, everyone knows that no tall steel framed buildings have ever collapsed from fire, yet we’re told that the first three instances of this occurred all on the same day.
.
Similarly, there is no precedent in which a building exhibiting all the characteristics of controlled demolition was not a demolition, and again we have three.
.
We also know that the building’s structural engineer, John Skilling, considered airliner impacts and the resulting jet fuel fires in his design, and assured us “the building structure would still be there.”
.
Additionally, the contractors and specialists the NIST used depended on good government relationships or on the political story itself.
.
Finally, we know that the primary investigators behind the FEMA report, Larry Silverstein’s insurance claim report, and the NIST report were largely the same group of people despite the ever-changing story.
.
Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4774 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pig tell us again how:
.
bin Laden = masterminded 9/11
.
19 college kids = successfully hi-jacked 4 commercial airplanes in the same time frame
.
no hi-jacked aircraft intercepted = proper defense
.
hydrocarbon fires = gravity driven collapse
.
Boeing 767 = 16 ft hole in Pentagon
.
NIST = scientific method
.
NIST = no knowledge of nano-thermite
.
Oh I forgot you can't
.
Must be Magik Huh Eh !
Tell us again how anything you say reflects reality oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

The only you've managed to prove during your time here is that you're a brainwashed dolt with no sense of humor.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4775 May 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>There has never been any evidence nano thermite devices.
What is your point?
But he actually thinks his canned spam is proving something...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4776 May 28, 2013
pig tell us again how NIST never had anything to do with nano-thermite before or since 9/11.
.
You can not.
.
And you won't even try.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4777 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We also know that the building’s structural engineer, John Skilling, considered airliner impacts and the resulting jet fuel fires in his design, and assured us “the building structure would still be there.”
Wrong, Lets look at his boss, THE ONE THAT WROTE THE REPORT!

ROBERTSON TOOK THE TIME TO CALCULATE HOW WELL HIS TOWERS WOULD HANDLE THE IMPACT FROM A BOEING 707, THE LARGEST JETLINER IN SERVICE AT THE TIME. HE SAYS THAT HIS CALCULATIONS ASSUMED A PLANE LOST IN A FOG WHILE SEARCHING FOR AN AIRPORT AT RELATIVELY LOW SPEED, LIKE THE B-25 BOMBER. He concluded that the towers would remain standing despite the force of the impact and the hole it would punch out. The new technologies he had installed after the motion experiments and wind-tunnel work had created a structure more than strong enough to withstand such a blow.

Exactly how Robertson performed these calculations is apparently lost -- he says he cannot find a copy of the report. Several engineers who worked with him at the time, including the director of his computer department, say they have no recollection of ever seeing the study. But the Port Authority, eager to mount a counterattack against Wien, seized on the results -- and may in fact have exaggerated them. One architect working for the Port Authority issued a statement to the press, covered in a prominent article in The Times, explaining that Robertson's study proved that the towers could withstand the impact of a jetliner moving at 600 miles an hour. That was perhaps three times the speed that Robertson had considered. If Robertson saw the article in the paper, he never spoke up about the discrepancy. No one else issued a correction, and the question was answered in many people's minds: the towers were as safe as could be expected, even in the most cataclysmic of circumstances.

There were only two problems. THE FIRST, OF COURSE, WAS THAT NO STUDY OF THE IMPACT OF A 600-MILE-AN-HOUR PLANE EVER EXISTED.''THAT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REALITY OF WHAT WE DID,'' ROBERTSON SNAPPED WHEN SHOWN THE PORT AUTHORITY ARCHITECT'S STATEMENT MORE THAN THREE DECADES LATER. THE SECOND PROBLEM WAS THAT NO ONE THOUGHT TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE FIRES THAT WOULD INEVITABLY BREAK OUT WHEN THE JETLINER'S FUEL EXPLODED, EXACTLY AS THE B-25'S HAD. AND IF WIEN WAS THE TRADE CENTER'S CASSANDRA, FIRE PROTECTION WOULD BECOME ITS ACHILLES' HEEL.
http://scott-juris.blogspot.com/The%20Height%...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4778 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What is 9/11 Truth?– The First Steps
By Kevin Ryan
-Former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories, a division of Underwriters
Laboratories
LOL, You mean the dishonest person who's area was WATER TESTING!

One of the BIG lies in the "truth" movement is that UL certifies steel. An ex-employee named Kevin Ryan, who worked as a water tester at UL, said "The buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel." He says he knows this because UL certified steel components of the World Trade Center and that someone from the company who was connected with the UL testing told him this fact.

Now for some facts the "truth" movement doesn't tell you.

UL doesn't certify steel components like a steel truss or column. They certify assemblies. That means they certified the total assembly, all put together. They also didn't replicate the impact levels. They replicated a floor system with fireproofing as it would have been before the impact. They also tested it with various fireproofing thicknesses.(See above UL test results) The test trusses were physically undamaged and had intact fireproofing for the purpose of standard rating. What this means is that Mr. Ryan doesn't even know what his former employer does, much less what it did during the World Trade Center investigation. Maybe that's why they fired him...

The other lie in the "truth" movement is the characterization of what the NIST said was the cause of the collapse.

1) The NIST NEVER said burning jet fuel was the cause of the collapse. Only that it was a factor

2) If the assembly stayed together, it only SUPPORTS the NIST hypothesis that the trusses pulled the columns in.

3) The UL test caused the test trusses to sag even with fireproofing
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4779 May 28, 2013
NIST Tests Provide Fire Resistance Data on World Trade Center Floor Systems

National Institute of Standards & Technology

Aug 27, 2004 10:14 AM

The Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology today reported that results from a series of four fire resistance tests conducted this month on composite concrete-steel trussed floor systems typical of those used in the World Trade Center towers showed that the test structures were able to withstand standard fire conditions for between one and two hours. The tests are part of NIST’s building and fire safety investigation of the WTC disaster on Sept. 11, 2001.

The 1968 New York City building code – the code that the towers were intended but not required to meet when they were built – required a two-hour fire rating for the floor system.

Shyam Sunder, lead investigator of the NIST WTC investigation, explained that the four laboratory tests provide only a means for evaluating the relative fire resistance rating of the floor systems under standard fire conditions and according to accepted test procedures. Sunder cautioned,“These tests alone cannot be used to determine the actual performance of the floor systems in the collapse of the WTC towers. However, they are already providing valuable insight into the role that the floors may have played in causing the inward bowing of the perimeter columns minutes before both buildings collapsed.”

“The fire conditions in the towers on 9-11 were far more extreme than those to which floor systems in standard U.S. fire rating tests are subjected,” Sunder said to a group that gathered to watch yesterday’s final test at Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in Northbrook, Ill.“Our investigation’s final assessment of how the floor system performed in the WTC fires also must consider factors such as the combustible fuel load of the hijacked jets, the extent and number of floors involved, the rate of the fire spread across and between floors, ventilation conditions, and the impact of the aircraft-damaged towers’ ability to resist the fire,” Sunder said.

All four WTC floor system fire tests used the standard procedure known as ASTM E119 for rating the fire resistance of a building structural unit such as a floor system, column or beam under prescribed conditions. The tests were conducted as part of a NIST contract at two separate UL fire test laboratories to take advantage of the different capabilities available at these facilities.

The first two tests, conducted earlier this month at the UL facility in Toronto, Canada, looked at the fire performance of 11-meter (35-foot) floor systems coated with a near-uniform 19-millimeter-thick (0.75-inch) layer of fireproofing material. This is representative of the span size and as-applied average fireproofing thickness of the floor systems in the WTC towers.

http://firechief.com/news/nist-tests-wtc9835/...

Kevin Ryan is the editor of the "scholars" Journal of 911 Studies and one of the "peers" who review their so called "peer" reviewed papers like the flying elephant paper. It took the "scholars" months to debunk there own paper which Mr. Ryan should have debunked himself. Something which took me about 2 minutes.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4780 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
To that end we should note that NIST had considerable connections to nano-thermites, both before and during the WTC investigation.
.
It is therefore inexplicable why NIST did not consider such materials as an explanation for the fires that burned on 9/11, and long afterward at Ground Zero.
HUH, Thermite dumps it's energy in minutes, so how did it continue to retain it's heat for long afterward.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4781 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
19 college kids = successfully hi-jacked 4 commercial airplanes in the same time frame
Let me see, they had commercial pilots licenses?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4782 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The pyrotechnics and explosives used on the WTC buildings are of three types, all based on aluminothermic reactions: an incendiary used in the Stage 1, and two types of explosives used in Stage 2:
And to think they just could have put bombs on the planes. Who would have thunk to try to avoid debunking one would have to kitchen sink everything on the planet involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4783 May 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pig tell us again how NIST never had anything to do with nano-thermite before or since 9/11.
.
You can not.
.
And you won't even try.
It's an organization central to standards and technology.

In your idiocy you've missed the fact that they have something to do with all materials and that "nano" just means really bloody small.

Perusing some of the idiocy you've spammed over the last few days, I see you've posted references to NIST being involved in the testing of things like nano coatings and other nano materials.

To your incredibly small mind that means something nefarious. In the real world it's what standards and technology organizations do.

What you've neglected to prove is that a nano coating could have any effect on a structure.

As I stated previously, the calculations show a few microns thick of nano thermite would only raise the temperature of the parent material by about 4C.

As always, you've slurped and swallowed a bag of stupid and expect the rest of us to dumb ourselves down to your level to accept it as you do.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS! I couldn't be as dumb as you if I had my whole head removed?
Slash

Lawrenceville, GA

#4784 May 28, 2013
No.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4785 May 28, 2013
When you ask people to revisit the events of 9/11 and reconsider what really happened, you enter the twilight zone of public mythology where people don't want to rethink unhappy events and where you challenge their personal egos.
.
Did you know that for the same reason that 2/3 of the women raped never report it, 2/3 of the victims of fraud never seek redress either?
.
They find themselves at odds with their own egos; they simply don't want to admit that they have been so violated or duped.
.
I believe that the story of Philip Zelikow is important to help people beyond their own egos and see how America is being raped.
.
Most people have never heard of Philip D. Zelikow, but he is best known as the executive director of the 9/11 Commission.
.
He basically wrote the 9/11 Commission Report.
.
Immediately prior to Bush appointing him to head the 9/11 Commission, Zelikow was the executive director of the little known Aspen Strategy Group whose members include Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rica, and Paul Wolfowitz.
.
Although most people don't know anything about Zelikow, they recognize Cheney, Rice and Wolfowitz as the Neoconservatives most responsible for stampeding America into the current unfortunate conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq.
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspen_Strategy_G...
.
Zelikow's record gets really interesting when we consider that he went on to write the 9/11 Commission Report.
.
He earned a law degree from the University of Houston Law School and a Ph. D. from Tufts University. He wrote books too.
.
He wrote a book on The Kennedy Tapes, and another on Why People Don't Trust Government.
.
One of his areas of expertise is PUBLIC MYTHOLOGY.
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_D._Zeliko...
.
He also believes in Magik or the power of deception over the Magik believing adherents of the official meme he helped create.
.
While at Harvard he actually wrote about the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking.
.
As he noted in his own words, "contemporary" history is "defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public's presumptions about its immediate past.
.
The idea of 'public presumption'," he explained, "is akin to [the] notion of 'public myth' but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word 'myth.'
.
Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community."
.
So Zelikow, the guy who WROTE The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to Misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.
.
If 9/11 was nothing but a huge HOAX, you would naturally expect that the event itself would have to be perfectly Scripted.
.
http://rense.com/general78/rapestory.htm
.
PUBLIC MYTH = Magik Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 542,702
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 173,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 259,567
Word association game (Aug '08) 13 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,321
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min waaasssuuup 227,594
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min waaasssuuup 601,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,546

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••