created by: inquiring minds | Jan 4, 2013

Top Stories

17,784 votes

Was 911 an Inside Job

Click on an option to vote

  • YES
  • No
  • Don't know
  • Possibly
Comments
4,441 - 4,460 of 4,996 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4744
May 26, 2013
 
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Well first of all a missile would fit in the hole created in the side of the Pentagon.
As would a freight train, a zeppelin, some of your larger construction equipment and smaller cruise ships, elephants in battle armor and presumably the Trojan horse.
.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Also with the proper warhead it would be able to penetrate all the way through to the inner wall, whereas an aluminum aircraft fuselage couldn't do that.
You know this how exactly? You seem to be forgetting that it wasn't merely the aluminum fuselage traveling through the building, it was accompanied by a very large explosion. The hole in the inner wall is where that force ran out.
.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
One huge advantage is that they wouldn't have to fuss with any dead passengers or their families, or explain the non-existent friends and family who were not waiting for them at LAX because they weren't coming anyway.
That particular fantasy of yours jumps the line from the silly to the pathologically disturbed.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Whatsamatter, you don't believe in Magik Eh Huh !
No dear, but you seem to.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4745
May 26, 2013
 
NIST has their own Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST 2008).
.
Additionally, NIST’s Reactive Flows Group did research on nanostructured materials and high temperature reactions in the mid-nineties (NRFG 1996).
.
Richard Gann, who did the final editing of the NIST WTC report, managed a project called “Next-Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program”, both before and after 9/11.
.
Andrzej Miziolek, another of the world’s leading experts on nano-thermites (Amptiac 2002), is the author of “Defense Applications of Nanomaterials”, and also worked on Richard Gann’s fire suppression project (Gann 2002).
.
Gann’s project was sponsored by DOD’s Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP), an organization that sponsored a number of LLNL’s nano-thermite projects (Simpson 2002, Gash et al 2003).
.
http://911review.com/articles/ryan/nist_therm... .
.
Is it quacking like a duck yet?
.
Or do you still believe in Magik Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4746
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Parroting nonsense again? There is no evidence to support your fantasy.
Whatsa matter crybaby? That bother you?
.
Anything else wrong?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4747
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

WasteWater wrote:
Thermite is NOT an explosive.
.
NIST disagrees with your idiotic unfounded claim.
.
Nano-thermites, which are high-tech energetic materials made by mixing ultra fine grain (UFG) aluminum and UFG metal oxides; usually iron oxide, molybdenum oxide or copper oxide, although other compounds can be used (Prakash 2005, Rai 2005).
.
The mixing is accomplished by adding these reactants to a liquid solution where they form what are called “sols”, and then adding a gelling agent that captures these tiny reactive combinations in their intimately mixed state (LLNL 2000).
.
The resulting “sol-gel” is then dried to form a porous reactive material that can be ignited in a number of ways.
.
The high surface area of the reactants within energetic sol-gels allows for the far higher rate of energy release than is seen in “macro” thermite mixtures, making nano-thermites “high explosives” as well as pyrotechnic materials (Tillotson et al 1999).
.
Sol-gel nano-thermites, are often called energetic nanocomposites, metastable intermolecular composites (MICs) or superthermite (COEM 2004, Son et al 2007), and silica is often used to create the porous, structural framework (Clapsaddle et al 2004, Zhao et al 2004).
.
Nano-thermites have also been made with RDX (Pivkina et al 2004), and with thermoplastic elastomers (Diaz et al 2003). But it is important to remember that, despite the name, nano-thermites pack a much bigger punch than typical thermite materials.
.
It turns out that explosive, sol-gel nano-thermites were developed by US government scientists, at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL)(Tillotson et al 1998, Gash et al 2000, Gash et al 2002).
.
These LLNL scientists reported that --
“The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-, spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces.
.
We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe,O,/ Al / Viton coatings.
.
The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film.
.
Preliminary experiments indicate that films of the hybrid material are self-propagating when ignited by thermal stimulus”
(Gash et al 2002).
.
Nano-thermite is a high explosive!
.
It's not Magik Huh Eh !

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4749
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>

.
Nano-thermite is a high explosive!
.
It's not Magik Huh Eh !
And yet no evidence of thermite of any kind was found on 911.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4750
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsa matter crybaby? That bother you?
.
Anything else wrong?
No, I need my daily dose of humor which you provide every day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4751
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
.
NIST disagrees with your idiotic unfounded claim.
.
Nano-thermites, which are high-tech energetic materials made by mixing ultra fine grain (UFG) aluminum and UFG metal oxides; usually iron oxide, molybdenum oxide or copper oxide, although other compounds can be used (Prakash 2005, Rai 2005).
.
The mixing is accomplished by adding these reactants to a liquid solution where they form what are called “sols”, and then adding a gelling agent that captures these tiny reactive combinations in their intimately mixed state (LLNL 2000).
.
The resulting “sol-gel” is then dried to form a porous reactive material that can be ignited in a number of ways.
.
The high surface area of the reactants within energetic sol-gels allows for the far higher rate of energy release than is seen in “macro” thermite mixtures, making nano-thermites “high explosives” as well as pyrotechnic materials (Tillotson et al 1999).
.
Sol-gel nano-thermites, are often called energetic nanocomposites, metastable intermolecular composites (MICs) or superthermite (COEM 2004, Son et al 2007), and silica is often used to create the porous, structural framework (Clapsaddle et al 2004, Zhao et al 2004).
.
Nano-thermites have also been made with RDX (Pivkina et al 2004), and with thermoplastic elastomers (Diaz et al 2003). But it is important to remember that, despite the name, nano-thermites pack a much bigger punch than typical thermite materials.
.
It turns out that explosive, sol-gel nano-thermites were developed by US government scientists, at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL)(Tillotson et al 1998, Gash et al 2000, Gash et al 2002).
.
These LLNL scientists reported that --
“The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-, spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces.
.
We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe,O,/ Al / Viton coatings.
.
The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film.
.
Preliminary experiments indicate that films of the hybrid material are self-propagating when ignited by thermal stimulus”
(Gash et al 2002).
.
Nano-thermite is a high explosive!
.
It's not Magik Huh Eh !
Nano thermite works like a cutting torch. It is not an explosive.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4752
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
.
NIST disagrees with your idiotic unfounded claim.
.
Nano-thermites, which are high-tech energetic materials made by mixing ultra fine grain (UFG) aluminum and UFG metal oxides; usually iron oxide, molybdenum oxide or copper oxide, although other compounds can be used (Prakash 2005, Rai 2005).
.
The mixing is accomplished by adding these reactants to a liquid solution where they form what are called “sols”, and then adding a gelling agent that captures these tiny reactive combinations in their intimately mixed state (LLNL 2000).
.
The resulting “sol-gel” is then dried to form a porous reactive material that can be ignited in a number of ways.
.
The high surface area of the reactants within energetic sol-gels allows for the far higher rate of energy release than is seen in “macro” thermite mixtures, making nano-thermites “high explosives” as well as pyrotechnic materials (Tillotson et al 1999).
.
Sol-gel nano-thermites, are often called energetic nanocomposites, metastable intermolecular composites (MICs) or superthermite (COEM 2004, Son et al 2007), and silica is often used to create the porous, structural framework (Clapsaddle et al 2004, Zhao et al 2004).
.
Nano-thermites have also been made with RDX (Pivkina et al 2004), and with thermoplastic elastomers (Diaz et al 2003). But it is important to remember that, despite the name, nano-thermites pack a much bigger punch than typical thermite materials.
.
It turns out that explosive, sol-gel nano-thermites were developed by US government scientists, at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL)(Tillotson et al 1998, Gash et al 2000, Gash et al 2002).
.
These LLNL scientists reported that --
“The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-, spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces.
.
We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe,O,/ Al / Viton coatings.
.
The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film.
.
Preliminary experiments indicate that films of the hybrid material are self-propagating when ignited by thermal stimulus”
(Gash et al 2002).
.
Nano-thermite is a high explosive!
.
It's not Magik Huh Eh !
.
Correction:
.
Nano-thermite CAN BE A HIGH EXPLOSIVE!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4753
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet no evidence of thermite of any kind was found on 911.
And you never saw the sun come up yesterday, but I bet it did!
.
Hint: If you want to see something you have to look for it.
.
Unless you believe in Magik Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4754
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano thermite works like a cutting torch. It is not an explosive.
.
How hot does a cutting torch get?
.
You wouldn't know which end of a cutting torch to put in your mouth.
.
Believe in Magik much ? Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4755
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
.
How hot does a cutting torch get?
.
You wouldn't know which end of a cutting torch to put in your mouth.
.
Believe in Magik much ? Huh Eh !
A cutting torch rapidly oxidizes the metal being cut. There are but a few experts in steel framed building demolition. They use tons of steel plate to direct charges. No buildings were taken down by demolition on 9/11.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4756
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A cutting torch rapidly oxidizes the metal being cut. There are but a few experts in steel framed building demolition. They use tons of steel plate to direct charges. No buildings were taken down by demolition on 9/11.
Of course you have no references for that unfounded claim.
.
And you won't post them for all to see.
.
How do they direct charges that easily pierce many inches of steel armor without first welding on tons of steel plate?
.
Magik perhaps Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4757
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A cutting torch rapidly oxidizes the metal being cut. There are but a few experts in steel framed building demolition. They use tons of steel plate to direct charges. No buildings were taken down by demolition on 9/11.
What does a cutting torch use for the oxidizing agent?
.
How is this oxidizing agent provided to the cutting torch?
.
Hint: its not Magik Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4758
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The pyrotechnics and explosives used on the WTC buildings are of three types, all based on aluminothermic reactions: an incendiary used in the Stage 1, and two types of explosives used in Stage 2:
.
Thermate incendiary coating compound: A mixture of aluminum powder, iron oxide powder, sulfur and other additives in a binder.
.
Applied in a liquid form like paint, it dries to form durable coating that requires a high-temperature igniter to start the reaction by heating a spot to the 2,200ºC ignition temperature.
.
Nano-thermite kicker charge: A large forceful charge with relatively low brisance based on a nano-thermite explosive that is stable up to a very high temperature and pressure, such as supplied by a built-in wireless detonator.
.
A protective insulating capsule is shaped like a fire-extinguisher bottle.
.
Aluminothermic nanocomposite sheet: A thin layer of a nanocomposite aluminothermic material laminated onto a thin brittle slab of iron oxides and hydroxides. The material deflagrates (burns gradually) when elevated to 430ºC, but detonates with high brisance only when extremely high temperature and pressure, such as provided by a wireless micro-detonator, is applied to any part of its surface.
.
These were used in the ceiling tiles that were replaced in the months before 9/11. Probably in the same time frame that the explosive coatings were applied disguised as fire-proofing on the surfaces of the inner structure of the buildings.
.
Because these pyrotechnics are energy-dense, have very specific conditions of ignition and detonation, and leave residues composed of the same elements as building parts; they are well suited to the covert demolition of the Twin Towers.
.
Surprising to most people given popular misconceptions about explosives, the energetic materials' characteristics allow them to be deployed throughout the crash zones without risk of premature detonations.
.
The incendiary coatings are unlikely to be ignited by the jetliner crashes because their ignition threshold temperature is so high.
.
But in the event that some are, they will blend in with the hydrocarbon fires.
.
The kicker charges have very specific detonation conditions unlikely to be achieved even by direct impacts of jetliner parts, let alone office fires, and are further protected by encapsulation.
.
Without the very rapid pulse of extreme temperature and pressure required to trigger detonation, the nano-composite sheets embedded in the ceiling tiles will deflagrate on ignition, and do so slowly enough to appear to burn like office furnishings.
.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/b... #
.
To keep eyewitnesses at a minimum level, all of Lower Manhattan was under a strict evacuation order after the first alleged plane crash. Very few people were standing around looking up. They were leaving under police order, watching mostly of course where they were going.
.
Sure looked like Magik to any casual observer moving around on the street. Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4759
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have no references for that unfounded claim.
.
And you won't post them for all to see.
.
How do they direct charges that easily pierce many inches of steel armor without first welding on tons of steel plate?
.
Magik perhaps Huh Eh !
I have posted information from reputable demolition contractors web sites about the steel plate. Any combustible materials can explode given the right conditions. Explosion is different than cutting though solid steel. The only way sequential demolition is possible is by forcing the explosive flame front directly into the framing member from two sides at once. This is very complicated and requires tons of steel plate and careful planning. There are only a few demolition contractors capable of demolishing large steel framed structures. Both towers were constructed with exterior frames. Sorry Twoofer. You have no case except for your insanity.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4760
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The pyrotechnics and explosives used on the WTC buildings are of three types, all based on aluminothermic reactions: an incendiary used in the Stage 1, and two types of explosives used in Stage 2:
.
Thermate incendiary coating compound: A mixture of aluminum powder, iron oxide powder, sulfur and other additives in a binder.
.
Applied in a liquid form like paint, it dries to form durable coating that requires a high-temperature igniter to start the reaction by heating a spot to the 2,200ºC ignition temperature.
.
Nano-thermite kicker charge: A large forceful charge with relatively low brisance based on a nano-thermite explosive that is stable up to a very high temperature and pressure, such as supplied by a built-in wireless detonator.
.
A protective insulating capsule is shaped like a fire-extinguisher bottle.
.
Aluminothermic nanocomposite sheet: A thin layer of a nanocomposite aluminothermic material laminated onto a thin brittle slab of iron oxides and hydroxides. The material deflagrates (burns gradually) when elevated to 430ºC, but detonates with high brisance only when extremely high temperature and pressure, such as provided by a wireless micro-detonator, is applied to any part of its surface.
.
These were used in the ceiling tiles that were replaced in the months before 9/11. Probably in the same time frame that the explosive coatings were applied disguised as fire-proofing on the surfaces of the inner structure of the buildings.
.
Because these pyrotechnics are energy-dense, have very specific conditions of ignition and detonation, and leave residues composed of the same elements as building parts; they are well suited to the covert demolition of the Twin Towers.
.
Surprising to most people given popular misconceptions about explosives, the energetic materials' characteristics allow them to be deployed throughout the crash zones without risk of premature detonations.
.
The incendiary coatings are unlikely to be ignited by the jetliner crashes because their ignition threshold temperature is so high.
.
But in the event that some are, they will blend in with the hydrocarbon fires.
.
The kicker charges have very specific detonation conditions unlikely to be achieved even by direct impacts of jetliner parts, let alone office fires, and are further protected by encapsulation.
.
Without the very rapid pulse of extreme temperature and pressure required to trigger detonation, the nano-composite sheets embedded in the ceiling tiles will deflagrate on ignition, and do so slowly enough to appear to burn like office furnishings.
.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/b... #
.
To keep eyewitnesses at a minimum level, all of Lower Manhattan was under a strict evacuation order after the first alleged plane crash. Very few people were standing around looking up. They were leaving under police order, watching mostly of course where they were going.
.
Sure looked like Magik to any casual observer moving around on the street. Huh Eh !
Fantasy. There is no evidence to substantiate your claim. You have been watching too many science fiction movies.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4761
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a cutting torch use for the oxidizing agent?
.
How is this oxidizing agent provided to the cutting torch?
.
Hint: its not Magik Huh Eh !
Still no evidence that any building was systematically demolished. There is only evidence of structural failure.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4762
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Was 911 an Inside Job
No 9,131 54%
YES 7,642 45%
Possibly 68 0%
Don't know 40 0%
Current Total 16,881

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4763
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Another substantiated and referenced claim.
that neither provides any evidence or proof.
.
Nevertheless:
.
As part of the Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer, NIST partners with the Naval Surface Warfare Center at Indian Head (NSWC-IH) on Chemical Science and Technology (FLCTT 2008).
.
NSWC-IH is probably the most prominent US center for nano-thermite technology (NSWC 2008).
.
In 1999, Jan Puszynski, a scientist working for the DURINT program, helped NSWC-IH design a pilot plant to produce nano-size aluminum powder.
.
It was reported that “At that time, this was [the] only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States”(SDSMT 2001), however, private companies like Argonide and Technanogy were also known to have such capabilities.
.
Among an interesting group of contractors that NSWC-IH hired in 1999 were SAIC, Applied Ordnance, Battelle, Booz Allen Hamilton, Mantech, Titan, Pacific Scientific Energetic (see below), and R Stresau Laboratories for “demolition materials”(NSWC 2000).
.
A tragic coincidence left William Caswell, an employee of NSWC-IH, dead on the plane alleged to have hit the Pentagon (Flight 77).
.
He had for many years worked on “deep-black” projects at NSWC-IH (Leaf 2007).
.
http://911review.com/articles/ryan/nist_therm...
.
Maybe he didn't want to go along with the program he worked on.
.
He obviously needed to disappear.
.
Was it Magik ? Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4764
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence that any building was systematically demolished. There is only evidence of structural failure.
I hope that's not a big problem for you. If it is, I suggest you get over it quick cause there is a lot more where that came from.
.
I gotcher structural failure hanging richere! Hah Hah Huh eh !
.
No evidence... None !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 225,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Double Fine 730,784
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,218
Love Dressing Up 26 min GR4H4M 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 537,310
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 42 min girls united ststes 267
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr USA-1 117,879
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr monu chauhan 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,385

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••