No

Don't know

Possibly

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4500 May 14, 2013
Since the USA is the most powerful country in the world:
http://spotonlists.com/misc/politics/top-10-m...
It would stand to reason that it would have the capability to wield the most powerful weapons of all kinds in the world, would it not?
And since DECEPTION is the most powerful political weapon on the planet, 9/11 would be a piece of cake to pull off for the most powerful country on the planet.
Except some people who do not believe in Magik have seen through this charade.
9/11 was an inside job!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4501 May 14, 2013
For better, or worse, the one thing that our various governments haven't been particularly adept at is deception. This hasn't stopped them from trying, over and over again, but always with the same results. The truth always leaks out.
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#4502 May 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer that without looking it up oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.
Steel plate is structural shape achieved by rolling, steel plating is achieved by depositing thin layers of steel on top of a parent material.
Perhaps Ignorance is Bliss could come back and explain how plating steel lowers its melting point...or not, since he was just lying like a typical twoofer.
yawn

Same old stupid schtick, same old deluded canadian.

#4503 May 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
For better, or worse, the one thing that our various governments haven't been particularly adept at is deception. This hasn't stopped them from trying, over and over again, but always with the same results. The truth always leaks out.
The list is longer but now we know Pearl Harbor was no surprise, Oswald did not kill JFK alone if at all, McVeigh was a patsy in the OK City bombing. The truth is slowly coming out that 9/11 was an inside job, and bin Laden was the patsy.
Yes the sad truth always leaks out!
It ain't Magik Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4504 May 15, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>yawn

Same old stupid schtick, same old deluded canadian.
o.O a rousing game of "I know you ate but what am I"!

Edmonton, Canada

#4505 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>The list is longer but now we know Pearl Harbor was no surprise, Oswald did not kill JFK alone if at all, McVeigh was a patsy in the OK City bombing. The truth is slowly coming out that 9/11 was an inside job, and bin Laden was the patsy.
Yes the sad truth always leaks out!
It ain't Magik Huh Eh !
Yet all that "leaks" from you is pure, unadulterated stupid.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

#4506 May 15, 2013
Hey pig, did your mother have any kids that reached puberty?
It must be Magik Huh Eh LOL !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4508 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It would stand to reason that it would have the capability to wield the most powerful weapons of all kinds in the world, would it not?
Space based beam weapons or Harp induced hurricanes?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4509 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The list is longer but now we know Pearl Harbor was no surprise, Oswald did not kill JFK alone if at all, McVeigh was a patsy in the OK City bombing. The truth is slowly coming out that 9/11 was an inside job, and bin Laden was the patsy.
Sure thing there sparky, I blame it on our reptoid overlords.

#4510 May 15, 2013
What a retort!
Since you can not refute the information posted, you fall back on the old ridicule method of debwunking.
The funny thing is you're closer to the truth than you ever have been before. LOL
For you its Magik huh Eh !

#4514 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
o.O a rousing game of "I know you ate but what am I"!
Answer: a pig
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4515 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Former US Secretary of Defense, William Cohen actually warned us in 1997 that the United States government has developed and is now actively using a weapon that is capable of causing mass destruction by triggering earthquakes, weather modification (inducing heavy rainfall that causes floods or no rainfall which causes droughts), volcanic eruptions and the like.
Cohen was warning us about the existence of HAARP. HAARP was developed by the Bill Clinton / Al Gore administration as a United States weapon of mass destruction. HAARP was ordered built by Bill Clinton and Al Gore to beam electromagnetic waves into the Earth’s ionosphere to trigger geophysical events such as earthquakes, climate modification (change), volcanic eruptions and the like.
LMFAO, Sure, if it's on the net and unsourced you will believe it.

Edmonton, Canada

#4516 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Hey pig, did your mother have any kids that reached puberty?
It must be Magik Huh Eh LOL !
You know you're dealing with a full grown twoofer when he starts telling mother jokes...very old mother jokes.

Edmonton, Canada

#4517 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO, Sure, if it's on the net and unsourced you will believe it.
And the capability of downing a plane is the same thing as "dustifying" a 110 story building...in twooferdumb.

Edmonton, Canada

#4518 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Answer: a pig
I knew your mouth was big but...oh my!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4519 May 15, 2013
FUNNY how the actually statement has nothing to do with HARRP, it has to do with experiments by OTHER COUNTRIES and of course no data to say that were successful.

----------

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript...

----------
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Former US Secretary of Defense, William Cohen actually warned us in 1997 that the United States government has developed and is now actively using a weapon that is capable of causing mass destruction by triggering earthquakes, weather modification (inducing heavy rainfall that causes floods or no rainfall which causes droughts), volcanic eruptions and the like.
Cohen was warning us about the existence of HAARP. HAARP was developed by the Bill Clinton / Al Gore administration as a United States weapon of mass destruction. HAARP was ordered built by Bill Clinton and Al Gore to beam electromagnetic waves into the Earth’s ionosphere to trigger geophysical events such as earthquakes, climate modification (change), volcanic eruptions and the like.

#4520 May 15, 2013
Yeah that's funny ! LOL No really I'm laughing
But what about the fake passengers on the 4 fake flights of 9/11?
Can you debwunk the fake passengers at all?
It ain't Magik now that's for sure! Huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4521 May 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Yeah that's funny ! LOL No really I'm laughing
But what about the fake passengers on the 4 fake flights of 9/11?
Can you debwunk the fake passengers at all?
It ain't Magik now that's for sure! Huh eh !
Fake passengers? How about fake building demolitions?

Yea that's really funny.

What a Hoot!!!!

#4522 May 15, 2013
The exact location of the planes.
This is the final proof that we have to do with two different planes.
Both planes (Delta 1989 and 93) were sitting on a runway, but miles away from each other.
Flight 93 was at the west end of runway 28/10 near the NASA center (point 10 in the map).
This is confirmed by Associated Press and an eyewitness (5A).
Delta 1989 was sitting at the south end of runway 18/36 near the I-X-Center (point 36), also confirmed by two eyewitnesses (5B).
The geographic conditions on the airport suggest that the flight 93 passengers at the West end were taken to the NASA Center and the Delta 1989 passengers at the South end to the FAA headquarters.
It ain't rocket science. Maybe Bazant could give us two or three pages of algebraic hieroglyphics to explain what happened to the fake passengers of the 4 fake flights of 9/11.
Bazant does believe in Magik Huh pig Eh !

#4523 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake passengers? How about fake building demolitions?
Yea that's really funny.
What a Hoot!!!!
You don't have an opinion either way. You're dumbstruck, overwhelmed with information you can not refute. LOL
Laughing just to keep from crying! waaa
You could dismiss it, just hand wave it all gone.
Maybe it'll all just go away, like Magik Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Roberta G 176,212
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Paul Porter1 817,971
sexy hot chats 49 min girls united states 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr True Truth 609,905
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 2 hr xaphrious 14
Why I am still a Christian. 2 hr Christian with Jesus 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Justice League 2,015
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oxbow 579,270
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web