Was 911 an Inside Job

Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,795 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#423 Jan 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't define speed eh, Pork?

<Irrelevant, unread drivel that still doesn't solve for x snipped>
You can't address anything I've said so you regurgitate your previously failed claims and go back to bald face lying ala steel plating.

Regurgitating idiocies like "free fall speeds" betrays an ignorance of the exact science that you're trying to claim enough proficiency in that you understand the concepts you clearly don't.

You started all this off by lying and claiming the phrase itself was on reference to "x" velocity that you couldn't name.

Now you're lying by claiming velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms...which betrays your own ignorance since such a claim is akin to claiming red and blue are interchangeable in describing colour.

You may now go back to lying for twoof!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#424 Jan 24, 2013
Was 911 an Inside Job
YES 261 71%
No 89 24%
Possibly 9 2%
Don't know 5 1%
Current Total 364

That says it all

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#425 Jan 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You can't address anything I've said so you regurgitate your previously failed claims and go back to bald face lying ala steel plating.

You may now go back to lying for twoof!
Here's the first post Pigpie started off with on this forum
#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
If you care to deny it pig pie, than you show us all your first post.
Here's my first post ....
#160038 Opening Statement
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
from there on...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR4E9LJ...
.
Yet Pigpie says he is 'Educated with Certifications', and we should listen to his words of wisdom..
.
We asked Porkpie what his views are on 911.
Here are some comments made by this Great Scientific Scholar:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#426 Jan 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You can't address anything I've said so you regurgitate your previously failed claims and go back to bald face lying ala steel plating.
Regurgitating idiocies like "free fall speeds" betrays an ignorance of the exact science that you're trying to claim enough proficiency in that you understand the concepts you clearly don't.
You started all this off by lying and claiming the phrase itself was on reference to "x" velocity that you couldn't name.
Now you're lying by claiming velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms...which betrays your own ignorance since such a claim is akin to claiming red and blue are interchangeable in describing colour.
You may now go back to lying for twoof!
The roof-line of WTC-7 was dropping symmetrically at free-fall acceleration. Arguing over the correct phraseology that describes that won't change that FACT, or its implications -- that the building's demise was a carefully planned operation, by people who obviously had long-term access.

What exactly is it that drives a person like you to become a professional propaganda asset for a bunch of mass-murderers? Just curious...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#427 Jan 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You can't address anything I've said so you regurgitate your previously failed claims and go back to bald face lying ala steel plating.

Regurgitating idiocies like "free fall speeds" betrays an ignorance of the exact science that you're trying to claim enough proficiency in that you understand the concepts you clearly don't.

You started all this off by lying and claiming the phrase itself was on reference to "x" velocity that you couldn't name.

Now you're lying by claiming velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms...which betrays your own ignorance since such a claim is akin to claiming red and blue are interchangeable in describing colour.

You may now go back to lying for twoof!
Just to recap...

Porkpie Hat is a snake who blames others for his own cowardly behavior. He claims he had to accuse a person of being a pedophile, to make a point about referencing google searches. Very sociopathic.

Acceleration is increasing speed.

Deceleration is decreasing speed

Both are a type of speed, therefor free fall is a type of speed. Free fall speed is not inaccurate and does not signify a persons misunderstanding of free fall or science.

So saying free fall speed when describing the time it took the towers to collapse is accurate and descriptive of the events on that day.

Pork is just dishonest, immoral and fails to address the relevant aspects of 9/11. And obviously has a mental disorder.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
You don't admit your mistakes, you only claim they happen by mistake.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
What a marvellous failure of logic! I don't admit my mistakes but I admit when I've made a mistake.
You mischaracterized what I said completely. Comprehension, honesty, and morality are an issue with you, so its hard to ascertain which one of these design flaws are at play causing you to do what you just did, but you are obviously extremely dysfunctional.

But that has been made abundantly clear by your own admissions of "making fun" of people, childish banter, no wit, time spent online talking in circles, and just overall being a scumbag. None of those character flaws would be possible if you were intelligent.

So keep pretending, just like you do about NIST, 9/11, and your own "fulfilled" life.

Insults Are Easier

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#428 Jan 24, 2013
and of course you'll just ignore the guys a Lamont Doherty and Protec who say there were no seismic signatures of explosions prior to collpase ..... because being a misinformed dolt is so much easier
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
The roof-line of WTC-7 was dropping symmetrically at free-fall acceleration. Arguing over the correct phraseology that describes that won't change that FACT, or its implications -- that the building's demise was a carefully planned operation, by people who obviously had long-term access.
What exactly is it that drives a person like you to become a professional propaganda asset for a bunch of mass-murderers? Just curious...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#429 Jan 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>and of course you'll just ignore the guys a Lamont Doherty and Protec who say there were no seismic signatures of explosions prior to collpase ..... because being a misinformed dolt is so much easier
The question is, what kind of seismic explosions were they comparing it to, thermitic, or conventional?

And you will just deny the eyewitness testimony of Jennings and Hess, and you own eyes. I would say and your own logic but you don't have your own. All you have is your appeal to authority, odd punctuation and accusations that every intelligent poster is really me.

Thanks for that btw, I find it quite complementary.

But isn't it funny people who claim "truthers" are paranoid and accuse without evidence are always the ones acting paranoid, making assumptions and accusing without evidence?

So hows your imaginary job going, as well as your imaginary mail order girlfriend I hope...

For the delusional characters here,

Insults Are Easier

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#430 Jan 24, 2013
HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU SMART GUY. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF EMS CHIEF JOHN PERRUGIA, WHAT HE IS DESCRIBING WAS IT BEFORE OR AFTER WHAT JENNINGS AND HESS HEARD !?!?!?!?

"Just moments before the south tower collapsed
and, you know, when it happened we didn't know it was
the south tower. We thought it was the north tower.
There was a reporter of some sort, female with blond
hair and her cameraman, an oriental fellow. They were
setting up outside 7 World Trade Center, just east of
the pedestrian bridge. I told them it would probably
be better off to be set up under the bridge. At least
it was protected. I was just about to enter a dialogue
with her when I heard a sound I never heard before. I
looked up and saw this huge cloud. I told him run. I
grabbed the female, I threw her through the revolving
doors of number 7. We were proceeding inside. She
fell to the ground. I helped her UP, I pushed her
towards the direction of where we were all in the south
corner and there was a little doorway behind that desk
which led into the loading bays.
Everybody started to run through that. Never
made it to that door. The next thing that I remember
was that I was covered in some glass and debris.
Everything came crashing through the front of number
7. It was totally pitch black" - EMS CHIEF JOHN PERRUGI

of course you dont know anything about Chief Perrugi because his statements aren't parroted on every sheep conspiracy website
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, what kind of seismic explosions were they comparing it to, thermitic, or conventional?
And you will just deny the eyewitness testimony of Jennings and Hess, and you own eyes. I would say and your own logic but you don't have your own. All you have is your appeal to authority, odd punctuation and accusations that every intelligent poster is really me.
Thanks for that btw, I find it quite complementary.
But isn't it funny people who claim "truthers" are paranoid and accuse without evidence are always the ones acting paranoid, making assumptions and accusing without evidence?
So hows your imaginary job going, as well as your imaginary mail order girlfriend I hope...
For the delusional characters here,
Insults Are Easier

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#431 Jan 24, 2013
I accuse you of parroting mindless misinformation from conspiracy sheep sites
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, what kind of seismic explosions were they comparing it to, thermitic, or conventional?
And you will just deny the eyewitness testimony of Jennings and Hess, and you own eyes. I would say and your own logic but you don't have your own. All you have is your appeal to authority, odd punctuation and accusations that every intelligent poster is really me.
Thanks for that btw, I find it quite complementary.
But isn't it funny people who claim "truthers" are paranoid and accuse without evidence are always the ones acting paranoid, making assumptions and accusing without evidence?
So hows your imaginary job going, as well as your imaginary mail order girlfriend I hope...
For the delusional characters here,
Insults Are Easier

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#432 Jan 24, 2013
Someone on here told me that there was some kind of agreement/settlement that the survivors took in regards to not suing....

Perhaps that's because all that money was used to pay off involvers to keep their mouths shut.

!?!?!

I dunno. Just a thought.

Money is after all.... A very powerful thing.
Peter North

Monroe, LA

#433 Jan 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
and of course you'll just ignore the guys a Lamont Doherty and Protec who say there were no seismic signatures of explosions prior to collpase ..... because being a misinformed dolt is so much easier
<quoted text>
Well riddle me this, Batman, how in the hell could these people know this,
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#434 Jan 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
and of course you'll just ignore the guys a Lamont Doherty and Protec who say there were no seismic signatures of explosions prior to collpase ..... because being a misinformed dolt is so much easier
<quoted text>
I'll ignore the Lamont Doherty guys because what they claim is contradicted by their own data, and I'll believe my own eyes because I know that they work just fine and are witnessing a textbook "building implosion" whenever I see the videos of the demise of WTC-7.

What's wrong with your eyes? Or is it your brain?



Perfect building implosion. Period.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#436 Jan 24, 2013
sure it was the inside job,that american zionists created and cheated over the world

Like their greatest lie about landing the moon

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#437 Jan 24, 2013
and how do you know that their claim are contradicted by their own data ....... did you read it on a sheep conspiracy website !?!?!?!?
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ignore the Lamont Doherty guys because what they claim is contradicted by their own data, and I'll believe my own eyes because I know that they work just fine and are witnessing a textbook "building implosion" whenever I see the videos of the demise of WTC-7.
What's wrong with your eyes? Or is it your brain?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LD06SAf0p9AXX
Perfect building implosion. Period.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#439 Jan 24, 2013
.CIA Coup in Guatemala 1954 PART 2 of "A Coup Made in America"
.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#440 Jan 24, 2013
US CIA Intervention in Guatemala 1954

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#442 Jan 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU SMART GUY. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF EMS CHIEF JOHN PERRUGIA, WHAT HE IS DESCRIBING WAS IT BEFORE OR AFTER WHAT JENNINGS AND HESS HEARD !?!?!?!?

"Just moments before the south tower collapsed and, you know, when it happened we didn't know it was
the south tower. We thought it was the north tower. There was a reporter of some sort, female with blond
hair and her cameraman, an oriental fellow. They were setting up outside 7 World Trade Center, just east of
the pedestrian bridge. I told them it would probably be better off to be set up under the bridge. At least
it was protected. I was just about to enter a dialogue with her when I heard a sound I never heard before. I
looked up and saw this huge cloud. I told him run. I grabbed the female, I threw her through the revolving doors of number 7. We were proceeding inside. She fell to the ground. I helped her UP, I pushed her towards the direction of where we were all in the south corner and there was a little doorway behind that desk which led into the loading bays. Everybody started to run through that. Never made it to that door. The next thing that I remember was that I was covered in some glass and debris. Everything came crashing through the front of number 7. It was totally pitch black" - EMS CHIEF JOHN PERRUGI

of course you dont know anything about Chief Perrugi because his statements aren't parroted on every sheep conspiracy website
Oh all caps, dont you wish you could just stamp your feet, all mad and stuff?

So I ask you a question and all you can do is copy/paste a poorly formatted response, and I'm the parrot?

Does your fake girlfriend know you are this illogical, catfish?

How does RADEKT commit domestic violence? He claps his hands.

Try the veal, I'm here all week ;)

Now, on to Jennings, his testimony suggests another explosion hit and destroyed the lobby of 7, independent of the "dusting" the lobby received from the towers collapse. So to answer your question, Jennings explosions were after the collapse of the south WTC Tower and after the description supposedly provided by Chief Perrugi.

Jennings testimony is simply he was trapped in 7 all day, hearing explosions all day until being rescued shortly before it collapsed at 5:20 pm...

Craig Bartmer, a former New York City police officer, and 9/11 first responder, said

“All of a sudden, the radios exploded and everybody started screaming,‘Get away, get away, get away from it!’ And, I was like a deer in the headlights. And I look up, and...Two guys that I knew were on the transit radio. I don’t know if those tapes are out there... And I looked up, and… it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. You know the thing [Building 7] started peeling in on itself and, I mean, there was an umbrella of [expletive] seven feet over my head that I just stared at. Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit’s hitting the ground behind me. And the whole time you’re hearing, THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know? So yeah, I wanna know what took that building down. I don’t think it was a fire, and it certainly wasn’t a plane...It had some damage to it but nothing like what they’re saying…Nothing to account for what we saw…I am shocked at the [official] story we’ve heard about it, to be quite honest.”

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...

Independent description of the damage to building 7. http://www.wtc7.net/damageclaims.html

And a good vid explaining the overall nature of why 9/11 was carried out by elements inside the military industrial complex.

http://youtu.be/n_fp5kaVYhk

So stick with insults RADEKT, because for you

Insults Are Easier

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#443 Jan 24, 2013
NICE DODGE SIMPLETON ..... Chief Perrugi entered an intact lobby and NEVER reported any other "explosions" after the impact of the South Tower that tore a chunk out of WTC 7 from the lobby to floor 13 ..... so what did Jennings feel

FYI Loser ..... there is REALITY and then there is you ..... have fun posting on the forum tonight all by your lonesome self HAHAHAHAAAA
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh all caps, dont you wish you could just stamp your feet, all mad and stuff?
So I ask you a question and all you can do is copy/paste a poorly formatted response, and I'm the parrot?
Does your fake girlfriend know you are this illogical, catfish?
How does RADEKT commit domestic violence? He claps his hands.
Try the veal, I'm here all week ;)
Now, on to Jennings, his testimony suggests another explosion hit and destroyed the lobby of 7, independent of the "dusting" the lobby received from the towers collapse. So to answer your question, Jennings explosions were after the collapse of the south WTC Tower and after the description supposedly provided by Chief Perrugi.
Jennings testimony is simply he was trapped in 7 all day, hearing explosions all day until being rescued shortly before it collapsed at 5:20 pm...
Craig Bartmer, a former New York City police officer, and 9/11 first responder, said
“All of a sudden, the radios exploded and everybody started screaming,‘Get away, get away, get away from it!’ And, I was like a deer in the headlights. And I look up, and...Two guys that I knew were on the transit radio. I don’t know if those tapes are out there... And I looked up, and… it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. You know the thing [Building 7] started peeling in on itself and, I mean, there was an umbrella of [expletive] seven feet over my head that I just stared at. Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit’s hitting the ground behind me. And the whole time you’re hearing, THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know? So yeah, I wanna know what took that building down. I don’t think it was a fire, and it certainly wasn’t a plane...It had some damage to it but nothing like what they’re saying…Nothing to account for what we saw…I am shocked at the [official] story we’ve heard about it, to be quite honest.”
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
Independent description of the damage to building 7. http://www.wtc7.net/damageclaims.html
And a good vid explaining the overall nature of why 9/11 was carried out by elements inside the military industrial complex.
http://youtu.be/n_fp5kaVYhk
So stick with insults RADEKT, because for you
Insults Are Easier
rider

Gwinn, MI

#444 Jan 24, 2013

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#445 Jan 24, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
Someone on here told me that there was some kind of agreement/settlement that the survivors took in regards to not suing....
Perhaps that's because all that money was used to pay off involvers to keep their mouths shut.
!?!?!
I dunno. Just a thought.
Money is after all.... A very powerful thing.
Speaking of powerful things:
.
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
.
Compound Interest is the most powerful force in the universe.
-Albert Einstein
.
So it would seem Deception and Obtaining Other Peoples Money are the big winners respective to this discussion.
.
Deception = 9/11 = Other Peoples Money (Eurasian oil)= An ongoing common enemy that our leaders say we have to fight continually = al Qaeda.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
That's A Good One Huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Lock Trump Up 71,871
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 4 hr Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr Big Al 447,425