created by: inquiring minds | Jan 4, 2013

Top Stories

17,784 votes

Was 911 an Inside Job

Click on an option to vote

  • YES
  • No
  • Don't know
  • Possibly

Comments (Page 206)

Showing posts 4,101 - 4,120 of4,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spire

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4384
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

they put the spire on one world trade center today which did not really draw much national attention as one would have expected from a proud and resilient united nation...why? because the truth about 9/11 is out and there are not many who are proud of what happened that day in how our leaders responded, in what has happened since, and in the lies that have been perpetrated...there will be no celebration until justice is served.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4385
May 10, 2013
 
"in how our leaders responded"
.
DEWD they planned it!
.
They created it!
.
They are responsible for it!
.
They didn't just "respond"!
.
Otherwise ... great post.
wheels of justice

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4386
May 10, 2013
 
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
"in how our leaders responded"
.
DEWD they planned it!
.
They created it!
.
They are responsible for it!
I know, but not all of them were in on it. There is still a faction within our government that are truly patriotic Americans...I am just disappointed that they haven't responded in a more timely fashion by bringing the perpetrators to justice. But I do believe the wheels of justice are turning, however slowly. The Benghazi trials are a good indication that the wheels are turning.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4387
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

spire wrote:
why? because the truth about 9/11 is out and there are not many who are proud of what happened that day in how our leaders responded, in what has happened since, and in the lies that have been perpetrated...there will be no celebration until justice is served.
LOL, In the same week the pulled Loose Change of Netflix streaming due to lack of demand.
Charlie Sheen

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4391
May 11, 2013
 
Just last week my section chief told me he was gonna have to fire my sorry ass because of lack of demand for the services of a Dis-Info Spec5. This really chaps my hide as I have been here dutifully redirecting all the criticism of the governments 9/11 story almost 24/7. With any luck, all I'll have left is some loose change in my pockets. I'm not laughing about this at all.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4392
May 11, 2013
 
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Just last week my section chief told me he was gonna have to fire my sorry ass because of lack of demand for the services of a Dis-Info Spec5.
Sorry to hear that, so are they going to close the drive through window or hire someone else?
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4393
May 11, 2013
 
No man, you don't seem to get it. Its me Charlie Sheen who's gonna be out of a job.
No more free chili cheeseburgers & all the fries I can steal.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4394
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie Sheen wrote:
No man, you don't seem to get it. Its me Charlie Sheen who's gonna be out of a job.
No more free chili cheeseburgers & all the fries I can steal.
Very sad to hear that, thank your lucky stars Mom does not charge rent.
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4395
May 11, 2013
 
My mom does too charge rent!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4397
May 11, 2013
 
What happened to the bwunkers ?
.
Magikally disappeared !

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4398
May 11, 2013
 
You've given us nothing to be debwunking, bunky. Govie shill is more of a hobby than a profession. I have an extensive life not connected to the internet, you might try it some time. Mine's pretty enjoyable, that's why I'm here nowhere near 24/7 as you seem to be. When I do come here, if there really isn't anything in need of debwunking, why post for free? We only get paid for the posts which meet our evil overseers approval for furthering the official myth. Posts like this however, you get for free. None of your tax dollars will be paid in exchange for this comment, as it contains no actual debwunking of the true story of 9/11. Oops, did I say that out loud?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4400
May 12, 2013
 
You're not in Kansas anymore Ricky.
.
I think you meant to say that you CAN NOT debwunk the information I have posted concerning the alleged passengers on the alleged flights of 9/11.
.
You have nothing at all to add except if you did it would be that the whole idea is preposterous and should be totally dismissed.
.
Followed by a declaration of "and that's the end of the story."
.
Well that don't cut it anymore. Never did.
.
I guess we can leave it at "there's nothing to debwunk"
.
That says it all Huh Eh !
Brian

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4401
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You don't have to be an Einstein to know that 2 steel buildings can't physically collapse at free fall speed and leave behind a city covered in smoke if there's no explosions to produce that much smoke. People are so blind!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4402
May 12, 2013
 
Brian wrote:
You don't have to be an Einstein to know that 2 steel buildings can't physically collapse at free fall speed and leave behind a city covered in smoke if there's no explosions to produce that much smoke. People are so blind!
They did. It is also obvious that no explosives were used and that free fall speed is false.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4403
May 12, 2013
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They did. It is also obvious that no explosives were used and that free fall speed is false.
Of course. The big chunks being dispelled descend at a faster rate of speed. Tons of steel plate is required for directing charges in the demolition of steel framed buildings.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4406
May 12, 2013
 
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You're not in Kansas anymore Ricky.
.
Actually, I am dear. The only time I bother to access this site is when I'm home, here in Kansas.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I think you meant to say that you CAN NOT debwunk the information I have posted concerning the alleged passengers on the alleged flights of 9/11.
You have nothing at all to add except if you did it would be that the whole idea is preposterous and should be totally dismissed.
.
Followed by a declaration of "and that's the end of the story."
.
Well that don't cut it anymore. Never did.
.
I guess we can leave it at "there's nothing to debwunk"
.
That says it all Huh Eh !
I can debwunk any nonsense you want to toss out here, buttercup, that is, after all, my job here and I'm darn good at it. Would you like to try again with your alleged passenger notion? I haven't read your thoughts on that subject and don't want to go looking for them and they certainly aren't clear here.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4407
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian wrote:
You don't have to be an Einstein to know that 2 steel buildings can't physically collapse at free fall speed and leave behind a city covered in smoke if there's no explosions to produce that much smoke. People are so blind!
You are right, you don't have to be an Einstein to "know" what you claim to "know", that's the territory of easily confused and misled sheep. I'm no Einstein, but I'm no sheep either and what you claim to "know" has no real basis in actual fact.
Brian

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4408
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They did. It is also obvious that no explosives were used and that free fall speed is false.
Actually there's plenty of evidence for explosives. Demolition light flashes are visible before and during the collapse of both towers. Separate pockets of smoke are visible coming out of both towers as they're collapsing. These pockets of smoke are actually exiting the buildings below where the collapse is occurring. Also, explain something to me. If there were no explosives in those buildings, and only the floors impacted by the airplanes were on fire, why is there smoke coming out of the buildings as they are falling? If it was only a collapsing buildings, you would have no smoke coming out of the buildings.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4409
May 12, 2013
 
Brian wrote:
Actually there's plenty of evidence for explosives. Demolition light flashes are visible before and during the collapse of both towers. Separate pockets of smoke are visible coming out of both towers as they're collapsing. These pockets of smoke are actually exiting the buildings below where the collapse is occurring. Also, explain something to me. If there were no explosives in those buildings, and only the floors impacted by the airplanes were on fire, why is there smoke coming out of the buildings as they are falling? If it was only a collapsing buildings, you would have no smoke coming out of the buildings.
You seem to be unaware that when the aircraft impacted the structures, the resulting explosions, venting through elevator, air and other shafts in the building. caused fires on multiple floors, not directly impacted. The flashes of light and puffs of smoke you claim can only be explained by the use of the explosives, can also be explained by the fact that the power was still on to much of the building below the impact when it collapsed and parts of the collapse naturally fell faster than others. Those same shafts that the had fire spread through, would have zero resistance within them when the collapse occurred for debris falling through them and those puffs of smoke, that debris venting out on its way down.
Bjork

Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4410
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WTC7 was not hit by a plane and fell all at once at free fall rate. A controlled building implosion, very hard to do!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,101 - 4,120 of4,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

633 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min pusherman_ 529,849
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min ROCCO 716,312
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 36,383
Why do white people try to lie and cover up the... 19 min yon 16
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min ocxz 114,598
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min BenAdam 598,725
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 37 min B-long 191,414
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Charlie Sheen 255,652
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Buck Crick 223,132
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••