No

Don't know

Possibly

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4310 May 4, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
The Courts? When? Village idiot, America's legal system is the most sophisticated form of organized crime in history.
Who finances bar associations? Lawyers finance those PRIVATE organizations to protect the worst lawyers from being disbarred.
Why aren't all those district attorneys prosecuted for deliberately prosecuting the innocent? Because the law makes it illegal to hold them accountable for their felonies -- not in civil or criminal courts.
A: Who do you expect to fund the Bar? Auto Mechanics?

B: Prove the bar's purpose is to protect the worst lawyers from being disbarred.(The courts disbar you and the Bar does not defend you, they play no part in the procedure)

C: This is totally false,(YOUR STATEMENT: Because the law makes it illegal to hold them accountable for their felonies -- not in civil or criminal courts) in fact it's a USC 1983 violation with both a fine and stiff prison term AND DO GIVE ME ONE PROVEN EXAMPLE of "deliberately prosecuting the innocent" where disciplinary action was not taken.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#4311 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben "AIG bailout" Bernanke.
Indeed.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4312 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress are the richest banking family on earth? LMFAO!
The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch. 3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.
And this is what he had to say about it sometime later.
“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated.
The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”– Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence in 1913
Although he has been dead for 89 years, his words still ring true.
The US economy as run by the Federal Reserve System is the largest Ponzi scheme in existence and is ruining our country.
Unless of course you Believe In Magik huh eh !

#4313 May 4, 2013
It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford
"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known.
I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government.
It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)
"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders.
The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited.
It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)
These guys didn't Believe In Magik huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4314 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The US economy as run by the Federal Reserve System is the largest Ponzi scheme in existence and is ruining our country.
WRONG, All the Fed does is buy and sell securities on the open market, the same securities that are available to the general public at the same price.

PS: All profits are given to the US Treasury.

But then since you were wrong about all your facts, no wonder your conclusion if erroneous.

#4315 May 4, 2013
“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.”
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity.
It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy.
It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.
I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear.
Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.”
- Abe Lincoln U.S. President
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance.
The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."
— Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
Nor did these guys Believe In Magik huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4316 May 4, 2013
LMFAO! Old quotes, so what, they are essays and one is before the Fed existed.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford
"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known.
I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government.
It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)
"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders.
It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)
These guys didn't Believe In Magik huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#4317 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is what he had to say about it sometime later.
“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated.
The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”– Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence in 1913
Although he has been dead for 89 years, his words still ring true.
Unless of course you Believe In Magik huh eh !
"I've located Senate Doc. 23, 76th Congress, 1st Session. There's no "I am a most unhappy man" and there's no "I have unwittingly ruined my country"."

"I have also looked at The Federal Reserve Hoax (1959) in a library. It has no references for any of its quotes. The quote "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country" does not appear in Dwinell's The Story of Our Money (1946), and she would certainly have included it if the quote was known then. I conclude that the quote came into existence between 1946 and 1959 and is not genuine. KHirsch 03:05, 9 January 2009 (UTC)"

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Woodrow_Wil...

Seems many have been trying to verify such an important quote yet none can find anything in the citations it allegedly came from.

But that's ok, lies and bs are good enough for oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4318 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
LMFAO! And when you get beyond essay and make a affirmative statement you are WRONG AGAIN!

A Brief History of Federal Reserve Audits

Since its inception in 1913 the Federal Reserve System has been subjected to a variety of financial and performance audits by Congress, the executive branch, and private accounting firms, although responsibility for this task has shifted from time to time. From 1913 to 1921 the Board of Governors, then known as the Federal Reserve Board which sets monetary policy and regulates the activities of the Federal Reserve Banks, was audited annually by the U.S. Treasury Department. In 1921 Congress created the Government Accounting Office (GAO) and assigned it to audit the Board until 1933. In the Banking Act of 1933, Congress voted specifically to remove the Board from the GAO's jurisdiction. From 1933 to 1952 audit teams from the twelve Federal Reserve Banks performed the annual examination of the BOG's books. From 1952 to 1978, the Board, under authorization from Congress, decided to employ nationally recognize accounting firms to conduct the audits of itself to insure independent oversight. This provided an external evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the examination procedures.1

In 1978 Congress passed the Federal Banking Agency Audit Act (31 USCA §714). It placed the Federal Reserve System back under the auditing authority of the GAO. The Act significantly increased the access of the GAO to the Federal Reserve Banks, the Board, and the Federal Open Market Committee (the FOMC). Since then, the GAO has conducted over 100 financial audits and performance audits of the three Federal Reserve bodies.3
Scope of GAO Audits

Some of the more important GAO performance audits of the Fed have been in the areas of bank supervision, payment systems activities, and government securities activities. In the first area, the GAO examined how well the Fed was enforcing its regulatory powers over its member banks. In 1992 it drew attention to the Fed's sluggish compliance with regulatory reforms mandated by the Foreign Bank Supervision Act of 1991. In examining the Fed's payment system activities, the GAO made the Fed aware of how its pricing policies for such services as check-clearing affected private suppliers of check-clearing services, and also suggested ways to speed up the process of check collections. Security markets for government debt is a crucial market, and GAO performance audits of the Fed have lead to more openness in the primary dealer system, particularly concerning the disclosure of price information. The GAO is also involved in several ongoing performance audits of the Fed such as analysis of risks and benefits of interstate banking, regulation of derivatives, and the budget of the Federal Reserve system
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4319 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Full Audits from 1995 to 2011 though the Fed has been audited since the start.

http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/annualr...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4320 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."
— Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
LMFAO! The Banks nor The Fed issue money, The US Treasury does.

Santa Cruz, CA

#4321 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! The Banks nor The Fed issue money, The US Treasury does.
The Fed essentially controls the money supply by either ordering the sale of Treasury Notes or the purchase of Treasury Notes. This has an effect on interest rates and the economy. Generally, if the government borrows too much money interest rates go up.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#4322 May 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fed essentially controls the money supply by either ordering the sale of Treasury Notes or the purchase of Treasury Notes. This has an effect on interest rates and the economy. Generally, if the government borrows too much money interest rates go up.
Bingo, and the main reason it is quasi private is so one party or the other can not use it for the sole purpose of political gain, six months before you are elected, flood the money supply, your last six months will look good, people earn and buy more and seem to have more money, then after six months inflation starts kicking in hard and the economy goes down the toilet, all because your opponent placed a economic time bomb in place.

That's why the Fed controls increases and decreases in the money supply by buying and selling securities on the open market without government interference, to protect my pocketbook from dirty politics.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4323 May 4, 2013
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Argo fk yourself.
Wow!

An intelligent post for a change.

Santa Cruz, CA

#4325 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Like I said in my previous comment before. Where ever the filth WasteWater goes LuLu is not far away from him. Mommy LULU has to watch out for her gay baby.
I still don't want to date you Adam. You are way to kinky.

#4326 May 4, 2013
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison.
"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." -- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr., 1913
Its not a trust actually its a cartel.
"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft." — John Maynard Keynes (the father of 'Keynesian Economics' which our nation now endures) in his book "THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF THE PEACE" (1920).
"While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery.
— Horace Greeley
"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class."
— Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Some more truths for the bwunkers to complain about.
Cause this is Magik huh eh !

#4327 May 4, 2013
by Gary Gibson
The Federal Reserve is supposed to promote full employment and stable prices, yet its actions cause jobs to disappear and prices to rise. This should come as no big surprise, at least it shouldn't if you're not inclined to think government intervention is either desirable or productive. The Fed is government intervention at its purest: the central bank with the legal monopoly on the creation of new money.
The Fed has essentially one trick. It can legally conjure new money whenever it wants. With this one trick it manages to force interest rates down. Mainly it lends the new money to the U.S. government. That is to say, it buys government bonds.
The artificial demand the Fed creates by throwing billions of dollars at government bonds has a depressive effect on interest rates. But these lower interest rates are not a result of those free market forces we champion at the Whiskey Bar. Rather, they are the result of the machinations of a government-chartered bank with a monopoly on the issuance of currency.
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/06.11/f...
All banks create money out of nothing.
And this ain't Magik, its real.
Believe it or die broke.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#4328 May 5, 2013
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 9,079 55%
YES 7,244 44%
Possibly 60 0%
Don't know 39 0%
Current Total 16,422

THREAD IS DONE!

#4329 May 5, 2013
The Federal Reserve's goal is to make borrowing more attractive because of the lower interest rates...but the boom that results is one built on debt that must eventually be serviced...and inevitably at higher rates.
The Fed also loves it when lower rates make lending money or putting it in interest bearing savings accounts less attractive to investors.
People instead seek returns in other markets...like stocks. This is supposed to be a good thing.
Notice Ben Bernanke points to a rising stock market as proof that his orchestrations were masterful.
But all he really did - all central bankers really ever do - is create new money and shovel it into circulation.
Creating money to encourage mass indebtedness and speculative investing, however, isn't exactly a winning strategy.
It's like taking up smoking so the nicotine will help your concentration when you're picking the ponies. Or something like that.
You'll notice that the stock market is responding less and less to the byzantine stimulus of lower bond yields.
And people are up to their eyeballs in debt, and interest rates are rising despite the Fed's efforts.
This is your classic pushing on a string scenario. It's rather like the point at which more alcohol starts shutting down the imbiber's autonomic functions instead of producing more drunken bliss.
The stimulus of treasury-buying with new money is now having the opposite of the intended effect.
After the initial euphoric response, things are getting worse.
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/06.11/f...
Like inflation.
It's all sleight of hand manipulation like they do in the gold and silver markets.
They think we believe in Magik huh eh !

#4330 May 5, 2013
Most people assume that the Federal Reserve Bank is federal--that is, part of the United States' government.
However, the Ninth Circuit Court put that issue to rest in 1982 when they adjudicated:
"Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks, and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA, but are independent, privately-owned and locally controlled corporations." [Lewis vs. U.S., 680 F. 2d 1239, 1241]
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Federal_Reserve...
Independent, privately-owned, locally controlled, for-profit corporations.
Its not really Magik huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Bongo 777,759
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Epiphany2 605,307
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 560,341
Sariyer Samsung Servisi Telefon ( 299 15 34 – 2... 18 min sansungrete 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min Johnny 4,871
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 40 min Mandela 37,843
Moses never existed 49 min Hidingfromyou 814
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web