No

Don't know

Possibly

911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#4181 Apr 24, 2013
C Oincidence wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things that always raised a red flag for me was Terry Nichols's trip to the Philipphines approximately a year before OKC.
http://intelwire.egoplex.com/nichols022004.ht...
A plot participant travels overseas to a country infested with extremists. Does this part of the "official/unofficial plot" sound familiar?
Well, don't forget that Oklahoma is also "country infested with 'extremists'". You've got "al Qaeda" extremists like Zacarias Moussaoui training in flight schools (a.k.a. terrorist training camps) in Norman, Oklahoma and stealing email accounts and passwords from nice boys like Nicholas Berg (who was later beheaded in Iraq, although that is entirely unrelated I'm sure) after a chance encounter between a Moussaoui "associate" and Berg on a bus ride in which aforementioned "associate" borrows a laptop from Berg so he can log onto the internet and check email... on a bus... in 1999.

Wait, is that right? Wireless on a bus in 1999?

Conversation went something like this:

Extremist on bus: "Excuse me, young infidel. I require your laptop with email address and password so that I can surf jihadi sites on this short bus trip using bus wireless in 1999...(and later I shall give young infidel's password and account to jihadi brother Zac)...

Nick: "uh, yeah. sure. And uh, say, do you know how to get to Elohim City?"

It's all here:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/be...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4182 Apr 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The truth is the planes were hijacked by religious extremist from the middle east. The planes were purposely crashed into the buildings causing the collapse. End of story.
Does that mean that you will go home now?
Somehow I don't think so.
It's the end of the official govie story. A real good fairy tale of a story about a false flag black op for political gain.
This "9/11 story" has no end.
Only more questions until the truth is out.
For those Who Believe In Magik, The Story Is Done. Huh eh !

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4183 Apr 25, 2013
Obsessive-compulsive disorder doesn't end, you hopefully learn to cope with it better. There will always be questions dear, good, bad, intelligent and dumber than dirt, listening to the answers helps. Asking the same questions over and over again in hopes of a different answer, silly to say the least.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#4184 Apr 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The Secret Service broke established protocols by allowing President Bush to remain in a well-publicized classroom "photo op" long after it was known that the US was under attack and that he may very well be a target.
WRONG!

The television screen in the upper left was running CNN on mute. Noticing the President coming on, Lisa turned on the volume and the crisis conference halted to listen. "...into the World Trade Centre in an apparent attack on our country."

During the pause, I noticed that Brian Stafford, Director of the Secret Service, was now in the room. He pulled me aside. "We gotta get him out of there to somplace safe... and secret. I've stashed FLOTUS". FLOTUS was White House speak for Mrs Bush, First Lady of the United States, now in a heavily guarded, unmarked building in Washington...

"Can you work with Brian", I told [Franklin] Miller. "Figure out where to move the President? He can't come back here until we know what the s**t is happening."..."

Page 6
Against All Enemies
Richard A Clarke

In itself this seems straightforward, but the important part is when it took place: Bush didn't deliver his remarks until 9:30. And yet, the Director of the Secret Service, at least as reported by Clarke, isn't astounded that Bush is still at the school. In fact it seems it's only just occurred to him that something needs to be done. It appears Stafford doesn't want to simply "get Bush out of the school", either -- he wants assistance in planning what their next move should be, from Clarke, who was the man in charge of the White House Situation Room at the time. Which surely was a reasonable idea.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#4185 Apr 25, 2013
C Oincidence wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things that always raised a red flag for me was Terry Nichols's trip to the Philipphines approximately a year before OKC.
http://intelwire.egoplex.com/nichols022004.ht...

A plot participant travels overseas to a country infested with extremists. Does this part of the "official/unofficial plot" sound familiar?
SHOCKING!

In 1990, NICHOLS MARRIED A 17-YEAR-OLD WOMAN, Marife Torres, FROM THE PHILIPPINES whom he met through a mail-order bride agency. When she arrived in Michigan several months later, she was pregnant with another man's child.

#4186 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Obsessive-compulsive disorder doesn't end, you hopefully learn to cope with it better. There will always be questions dear, good, bad, intelligent and dumber than dirt, listening to the answers helps. Asking the same questions over and over again in hopes of a different answer, silly to say the least.
And your sole purpose in being here is to see to it that "silly" questions about 9/11 at least have someone (any bwunker will do) to answer that it's preposterous and to spew a little synopsis of the official govie lie once again over and over. Just make sure the last thing on the screen is not an indictment of the official govie lie. But your silly rebuttal of the pertinent question previously asked.
Regurgitating the same answers over and over to a long list of relevant questions about 9/11 is absolutely OCD and silly to say the least. Wouldn't you agree? And WHO asked you anyway?
It's time for you to go home NOW!
Unless Of Course You Need The Pay And Believe In Govie Magik Huh eh !

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4187 Apr 25, 2013
The reason you get the same answer every time you ask the same question, is that re-asking the question doesn't change the answer. Amazing that wouldn't occur to you, but oddly enough, not the least bit surprising from someone who hasn't had an original thought in the last 11 years.

You keep telling us that what we have been told about everything associated with 9/11 absolutely has to be a complete and total lie, but in the last decade you have yet to come up with anything that would cast even an unreasonable doubt on it, except like minded sheep like you.

#4188 Apr 25, 2013
Fact 17) Key Officials Hoped For 9/11.
In 2000, on their website Project for the New American Century, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush Administration, wrote that their proposed massive military build up would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a New Pearl Harbor."
Like Henry Kissinger.
I wonder what they meant by the phrase a "New Pearl Harbor"?
Could they have meant some huge incident involving many hundreds of people, allegedly hijacked airliners and the Controlled Demolition of large buildings in downtown New York with people still in them?
And they blamed a rich sick old man who dressed in rags.
Bin Laden, who needed regular dialysis, and lived in the same compound with three wives for some number of years is now thought to have called the US Navy seals himself.
Doya think he Believed In Magik huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4189 Apr 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that you will go home now?
Somehow I don't think so.
It's the end of the official govie story. A real good fairy tale of a story about a false flag black op for political gain.
This "9/11 story" has no end.
Only more questions until the truth is out.
For those Who Believe In Magik, The Story Is Done. Huh eh !
Your paranoid delusions keep on going but 9/11 was over long ago.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#4190 Apr 25, 2013
the end wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yuC_4mGTs98XX
End of story...next.
Stupid link. This says it all.

Was 911 an Inside Job?

No 9,042 55%
YES 7,102 43%
Possibly 56 0%
Don't know 38 0%
Current Total 16,238

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#4191 Apr 25, 2013
Zorderz is a good example of what happens when you mix paranoia and a lack of education
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Fact 17) Key Officials Hoped For 9/11.
In 2000, on their website Project for the New American Century, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush Administration, wrote that their proposed massive military build up would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a New Pearl Harbor."
Like Henry Kissinger.
Could they have meant some huge incident involving many hundreds of people, allegedly hijacked airliners and the Controlled Demolition of large buildings in downtown New York with people still in them?
And they blamed a rich sick old man who dressed in rags.
Bin Laden, who needed regular dialysis, and lived in the same compound with three wives for some number of years is now thought to have called the US Navy seals himself.
Doya think he Believed In Magik huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4192 Apr 25, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Zorderz is a good example of what happens when you mix paranoia and a lack of education
<quoted text>
You left out a wild imagination.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#4193 Apr 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It's obvious, Hawks who want to seriously increase the military budget under a time when the populous is largely against it will not change their minds unless a threat appears to change public opinion.

There have always been hawks and public opinion and when they are at odd the Hawks (or doves) will give their opinions on matters.

Same as it always was, it's evidence of NOTHING.

But by your logic since you claim cause and effect are directly linked every war was caused by Hawks and all peace was caused by Doves, directly and covertly through false flags.

Face it, some things happen that benefit one viewpoint over another, that does not mean the person that held the viewpoint caused the event.

Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#4194 Apr 25, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be a great topic for a thesis in abnormal psychology.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#4195 Apr 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
the actual full quote is this.

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor".

The odd word here seems to be "transformation". What do they mean? Let's look back to the beginning of the same chapter.

"To preserve American military preeminence in the coming decades, the Department of Defense must move more aggressively to experiment with new technologies and operational concepts, and seek to exploit the emerging revolution in military affairs. Information technologies,in particular, are becoming more prevalent and significant components of modern military systems. These information technologies are having the same kind of transforming effects on military affairs as they are having in the larger world. The effects of this military transformation will have profound implications for how wars are fought, what kinds of weapons will dominate the battlefield and, inevitably, which nations enjoy military preeminence".

So "transformation" refers to the process of introducing more information technologies into the military. What does 9/11 have to do with that? Nothing at all. In fact, the attacks demonstrated that one of the PNAC's pet schemes, a global missile shield, is entirely useless when planes can become bombs.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#4196 Apr 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Bin Laden, who needed regular dialysis,
No evidence that is true!

In the course of the wide-ranging interview, MR. MIR ASKED BIN LADEN ABOUT HIS KIDNEYS:“A FRENCH NEWSPAPER HAS CLAIMED THAT YOU HAVE A KIDNEY PROBLEM AND HAVE SECRETLY GONE TO DUBAI FOR TREATMENT LAST YEAR [2000]. IS THAT CORRECT?”
BIN LADEN RESPONDED:“MY KIDNEYS ARE ALL RIGHT. I DID NOT GO TO DUBAI LAST YEAR. One British newspaper has published an imaginary interview with an Islamabad dateline with one of my sons in Saudi Arabia. All this is false.”

Despite it being such a common allegation, THERE’S ACTUALLY NO REAL EVIDENCE THAT BIN LADIN HAS BEEN ON DIALYSIS AT ALL, AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE (INCLUDING BIN LADIN HIMSELF) WHO SUGGEST IT’S UNLIKELY,

NO MEDICAL REPORT HAS BEEN PRODUCED THAT SHOWS BIN LADEN IS ON DIALYSIS. NO REPORTER WHO HAS ACTUALLY MET BIN LADEN HAS SEEN THE ARCHTERRORIST HOOKED UP TO A DIALYSIS MACHINE OR HEARD HIM TALK ABOUT IT. ROBERT FISK, THE ONLY WESTERN JOURNALIST TO INTERVIEW BIN LADEN THREE TIMES, MAKES NO MENTION OF DIALYSIS.

EVEN BIN LADEN’S LONGTIME ASSOCIATES DISPUTE THE KIDNEY AILMENT MEME. SAUDI NEWSPAPER EDITOR KHALED BATARFI HAS KNOWN BIN LADEN FOR TWO DECADES, ever since the two were neighbors in the Saudi port city of Jeddah. He TOLD THE SUNDAY TASMANIAN, an Australian newspaper, THAT BIN LADEN “DOES NOT SUFFER FROM KIDNEY DISEASE.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jan/...

#4197 Apr 25, 2013
Johnny on the spot with more lies you can't prove.
Therefore You believe In Magik Huh Eh !
caps lock

Charleston, WV

#4198 Apr 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence that is true!
In the course of the wide-ranging interview, MR. MIR ASKED BIN LADEN ABOUT HIS KIDNEYS:“A FRENCH NEWSPAPER HAS CLAIMED THAT YOU HAVE A KIDNEY PROBLEM AND HAVE SECRETLY GONE TO DUBAI FOR TREATMENT LAST YEAR [2000]. IS THAT CORRECT?”
BIN LADEN RESPONDED:“MY KIDNEYS ARE ALL RIGHT. I DID NOT GO TO DUBAI LAST YEAR. One British newspaper has published an imaginary interview with an Islamabad dateline with one of my sons in Saudi Arabia. All this is false.”
Despite it being such a common allegation, THERE’S ACTUALLY NO REAL EVIDENCE THAT BIN LADIN HAS BEEN ON DIALYSIS AT ALL, AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE (INCLUDING BIN LADIN HIMSELF) WHO SUGGEST IT’S UNLIKELY,
NO MEDICAL REPORT HAS BEEN PRODUCED THAT SHOWS BIN LADEN IS ON DIALYSIS. NO REPORTER WHO HAS ACTUALLY MET BIN LADEN HAS SEEN THE ARCHTERRORIST HOOKED UP TO A DIALYSIS MACHINE OR HEARD HIM TALK ABOUT IT. ROBERT FISK, THE ONLY WESTERN JOURNALIST TO INTERVIEW BIN LADEN THREE TIMES, MAKES NO MENTION OF DIALYSIS.
EVEN BIN LADEN’S LONGTIME ASSOCIATES DISPUTE THE KIDNEY AILMENT MEME. SAUDI NEWSPAPER EDITOR KHALED BATARFI HAS KNOWN BIN LADEN FOR TWO DECADES, ever since the two were neighbors in the Saudi port city of Jeddah. He TOLD THE SUNDAY TASMANIAN, an Australian newspaper, THAT BIN LADEN “DOES NOT SUFFER FROM KIDNEY DISEASE.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jan/...
posting in all caps does not make what you say true...in fact, no one will bother to read it just like one would tune out whatever a screaming nagging yapper has to say. Also, try to keep your message short and sweet next time...no one likes to read long rants, and in caps no less. They should have taught you this in shilling classes.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4199 Apr 26, 2013
caps lock wrote:
<quoted text>
posting in all caps does not make what you say true...in fact, no one will bother to read it just like one would tune out whatever a screaming nagging yapper has to say. Also, try to keep your message short and sweet next time...no one likes to read long rants, and in caps no less. They should have taught you this in shilling classes.
Having a problem addressing the fact? LMAO
Charlie Sheen

Chantilly, VA

#4201 Apr 26, 2013
The only problem I'm having is all the other shills left me here in the dis-info yap center to try and defend the official 9/11 story all by myself. But I'm getting my a** kicked every day and I need help! I don't like this one bit! Oh brother dis-info shills where art thou?
HELLLLP!?!?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 2,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 119,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 679,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 184,831
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 445,838
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,269
Iranian Brother & Sister wanted For FRAUD!!! 5 hr Bella Esmail Moore 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web