Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#4060 Apr 17, 2013
Pleas join our newest group Magicians for 9/11 Truth .... We meet at the local Taco Bell, look for the guys with the wands and rabbits
Adam

Germany

#4061 Apr 17, 2013
This is the thread where the perverted Rick likes to hide.
Adam

Germany

#4062 Apr 17, 2013
Now I know where Rick get´s his icons from. It´s LuLu the advocate of the homosexuals WasteWaters second splitted personality the mother of all evil.
Adam

Germany

#4063 Apr 17, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

Are you trying to take your energy from this thread and bring it to the thread is homosexuality a sin?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4064 Apr 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Another nod to the official government meme you have memorized so well in order to proselytize on this forum.
I don't buy your crap.
9/11 was a pure Wag The Dog False Flag Black Op For Political Gain.
You never did get that degree in reality.
Your Belief In Government Magik is Astoundingly Pitiful Huh Eh !
Unable to rebut anything I actually said, out come the regurgitated meaningless spam chunks. Let me tell you something pumpkin, if the big evil guvmint were really involved in 9/11, it has absolutely NOTHING to fear from the so-called truth movement, collectively speaking, you're a bunch of morons.
Dick in Kansas

Charleston, WV

#4065 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Unable to rebut anything I actually said, out come the regurgitated meaningless spam chunks. Let me tell you something pumpkin, if the big evil guvmint were really involved in 9/11, it has absolutely NOTHING to fear from the so-called truth movement, collectively speaking, you're a bunch of morons.
Hey Dick, why don't you just give it up already. You guys have lost and the truth is out already. No one trusts our failing government and it won't be long until the people rise up to cleanse it. The toxicity of your language is an obvious sign that you have lost this debate and your last resort is sarcastic condescending insults that are clearly ineffective and only makes you look like a complete jackass and a sore loser at the same time.

this one

#4066 Apr 17, 2013
Lost the debate? ROTFLMAO..... Sheep are such idiots, but at least they are entertaining.
ROTFLMAO

Charleston, WV

#4067 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Lost the debate? ROTFLMAO..... Sheep are such idiots, but at least they are entertaining.
Here we go again with those juvenile internet acronyms. You know it really does say something about your level of maturity and intellect. "Sheep" are those who follow blindly, and in this case that would be you and your shill crew...unquestioningly slurping the entirety of the official fairytale without even a hint of doubt. Baaaa baaaa.

this one

#4068 Apr 17, 2013
Sorry dear, the only sheep involved in our conversation would be you. You just aren't bright enough to catch on that you are being led around by fools even more lost than you are. You've accepted the fantasies of the so-called truth movement as if they were the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, without question or doubt. And you wonder why I laugh at you.
oh the irony

Charleston, WV

#4069 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Sorry dear, the only sheep involved in our conversation would be you. You just aren't bright enough to catch on that you are being led around by fools even more lost than you are. You've accepted the fantasies of the so-called truth movement as if they were the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, without question or doubt. And you wonder why I laugh at you.
Sorry dear, the only sheep involved in our conversation would be you. You just aren't bright enough to catch on that you are being led around by fools even more lost than you are. You've accepted the fantasies of the official govie fairytale as if they were the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, without question or doubt. And you wonder why I laugh at you.

this one

#4070 Apr 17, 2013
Did you think that up all by yourself, pudding? That was almost clever. And you're still wondering why I'm laughing at you, aren't you?
Dick in Kansas

Charleston, WV

#4071 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Did you think that up all by yourself, pudding? That was almost clever. And you're still wondering why I'm laughing at you, aren't you?
nervous laughter perhaps Dickie, over the fact that you will soon be unemployed as a shill since no one is interested in debating with you anymore. What will you do then? Notice the silence on this thread and the other 9/11 thread? Do you hear the crickets? Good night Dickie, the chirping of the crickets is making me sleepy.
Lufu Lord

Charleston, WV

#4072 Apr 17, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't know what they were talking about if they said that. Not one flight was shot down on 9/11. That's a fact.
dumb blondes have no credibility here

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#4073 Apr 18, 2013
Lufu Lord wrote:
<quoted text>dumb blondes have no credibility here
Oh the delicious, sumptuous irony!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4074 Apr 18, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dear, the only sheep involved in our conversation would be you. You just aren't bright enough to catch on that you are being led around by fools even more lost than you are. You've accepted the fantasies of the official govie fairytale as if they were the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, without question or doubt. And you wonder why I laugh at you.
There is NO irony involved here. LOL (sarcasm for those who have trouble with their communication and rhetoric, despite their so-called degrees in both)
No it isn't.
Yes it is.
Ad Nauseum till ya puke.
9/11 Was A Wag The Doggone Dog And Pony Show For Political Gain.
And Some Deceitful Majik For Good Measure Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4075 Apr 18, 2013
Dick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dick, why don't you just give it up already. You guys have lost and the truth is out already. No one trusts our failing government and it won't be long until the people rise up to cleanse it. The toxicity of your language is an obvious sign that you have lost this debate and your last resort is sarcastic condescending insults that are clearly ineffective and only makes you look like a complete jackass and a sore loser at the same time.
Still looking for Twoof?

LMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4076 Apr 18, 2013
Lufu Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexist remarks have no credibility either.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4077 Apr 18, 2013
Yes it was!

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#4078 Apr 18, 2013
Says the guy with an IQ of 30
Lufu Lord wrote:
<quoted text>

this one

#4079 Apr 18, 2013
Dick in Kansas wrote:
nervous laughter perhaps Dickie, over the fact that you will soon be unemployed as a shill since no one is interested in debating with you anymore. What will you do then? Notice the silence on this thread and the other 9/11 thread? Do you hear the crickets? Good night Dickie, the chirping of the crickets is making me sleepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hk_-XWpUFmUXX
No nervous laughter on my part pudding, you clowns are seriously funny. There has been no debate on this thread sweetie, just mindless sheep bleating out their paranoid fantasies. When you bovines are actually challenged to provide anything that any reasonable person might consider as proof of your fantasies, all we get is sheep that bark. you can "reply" if you want, but I'm done wasting my time on you until I decide to point and laugh at your silliness again.

ass dismissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,569
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 678,602
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 39 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 43 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 49 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 50 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web