YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4034 Apr 14, 2013
Not all doubts are reasonable, some are pretty f*cking silly, which leads to people with way too much time on their hands making silly videos of their silly doubts like the one you just showed me.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#4035 Apr 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Not all doubts are reasonable, some are pretty f*cking silly, which leads to people with way too much time on their hands making silly videos of their silly doubts like the one you just showed me.
Not to forget our own silly excuses lias and justifications about gay lifestyle.

this one

#4036 Apr 14, 2013
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, out stalking for attention again? Get off on it while you got it, because it goes away again once I hit the post comment button.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#4037 Apr 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, out stalking for attention again? Get off on it while you got it, because it goes away again once I hit the post comment button.

Rick you liar and hypocrite.You are mentioned in the bible as sodomite.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4038 Apr 15, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>The demolitions of the World Trade Center buildings are an absolute certainty. The documentation is extensive, and the laws of physics are unyielding .Those were clearly not gravity-driven collapses. And demolition requires access.
Here we have a rare opportunity to witness the mating habits of a twoofer in the wild.

The twoofer in his natural (and only) habitat, an internet message board, bellows out a mating call known as "affirming the consequent" and hopes for a response.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
9/11 Science vs. Conspiracy Theories Part 1

http://youtu.be/3PawC4u1U7k

9/11 Science vs. Conspiracy Theories Part 2

http://youtu.be/LG6i6WBHM3U

Insults Are Easier
In no time, his call has been answered by a fellow twoofer who responds with an argumentum ad googlium.

Ah spring and the sound of love in the air!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4039 Apr 15, 2013
How to SPOT an Illuminati TROLL

http://youtu.be/2SiwUmJrNgo

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#4040 Apr 15, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
The demolitions of the World Trade Center buildings are an absolute certainty. The documentation is extensive, and the laws of physics are unyielding .Those were clearly not gravity-driven collapses. And demolition requires access.
The efforts of various government agencies to sell us a false narrative are also obvious. Our own government is shielding the perpetrators, for some reason!
So this isn't just a matter of inexplicable anomalies. There are "anomalies" that completely undermine the official narrative and that absolutely require high level insider involvement. Even without access to all the details, we have enough to conclude this, and this conclusion is further supported by many other "loose threads" that don't fit within the government's story.
Unless you call crashing planes into buildings demolition, there was no demolition of any WTC buildings. Zip, zero, nada, nothing.
the official story

Logan, WV

#4041 Apr 15, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
the only one with too much time on their hands are you shills...you guys are on this forum all the time and truthers don't even want to engage you in debate any more. That's how badly you guys have gotten your asses kicked here, and what's even funnier is how badly you guys are losing your composure, and it's pretty obvious by your tone. Lighten up dude, it's spring time... why don't you go out in the yard and enjoy the weather and do some spring cleaning or plant or garden or something instead of sitting on your computer all day like the loser that you are. I'm already done with my spring time work and it's not even Memorial Day yet.
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#4042 Apr 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text> Here we have a rare opportunity to witness the mating habits of a twoofer in the wild.
The twoofer in his natural (and only) habitat, an internet message board, bellows out a mating call known as "affirming the consequent" and hopes for a response.
<quoted text>In no time, his call has been answered by a fellow twoofer who responds with an argumentum ad googlium.
Ah spring and the sound of love in the air!
oh indeed. Doesn't it suck that I've beaten you to the punch on your favorite predictable expression, eh canadian?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#4043 Apr 15, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>oh indeed. Doesn't it suck that I've beaten you to the punch on your favorite predictable expression, eh canadian?
Oh junkie, just sleep it off.
Arnold

Logan, WV

#4044 Apr 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh junkie, just sleep it off.
says the snoring piggy purulent pustule puckering piehole
judge icons

Logan, WV

#4045 Apr 15, 2013
love all the negative judge icons I'm getting...it means you guys are paying attention and you're not only flustered but speechless as well. Good night fellas, I'll post some more of my gems of wisdom for you guys tomorrow night.

this one

#4046 Apr 15, 2013
the official story wrote:
the only one with too much time on their hands are you shills...you guys are on this forum all the time and truthers don't even want to engage you in debate any more. That's how badly you guys have gotten your asses kicked here, and what's even funnier is how badly you guys are losing your composure, and it's pretty obvious by your tone. Lighten up dude, it's spring time... why don't you go out in the yard and enjoy the weather and do some spring cleaning or plant or garden or something instead of sitting on your computer all day like the loser that you are. I'm already done with my spring time work and it's not even Memorial Day yet.
Sweetie, the reason that the so-called truthers don't want to discuss anything with me is because I challenge their ridiculous assertions and they are only used to dealing with folk who are in total agreement with them. They can't debate, they can't discuss, if they can't post in cut and paste chunks ripped off from someplace else, they would actually have nothing to say, because most of these fools are incapable of original thought. Thanks for your input though, as clueless as it was.
Porkpie Hat

Clay City, KY

#4048 Apr 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the reason that the so-called truthers don't want to discuss anything with me is because I challenge their ridiculous assertions and they are only used to dealing with folk who are in total agreement with them. They can't debate, they can't discuss, if they can't post in cut and paste chunks ripped off from someplace else, they would actually have nothing to say, because most of these fools are incapable of original thought. Thanks for your input though, as clueless as it was.
oh the irony
sleep it off Toiletwater

this one

#4049 Apr 16, 2013
You really have no idea what irony means do you?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4050 Apr 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
What "evidence" are you claiming that hasn't been adequately explained? There is far more credible evidence that 4 commercial airliners were hijacked in flight, by individuals working at the direction of the group calling itself Al Qaeda and 3 were successfully crashed into their targets, the fourth being brought down by passengers attempting to retake control and that the towers at the World Trade Center and the section of the Pentagon collapsed as the result of the cumulative effects of impact, explosion and fire than there is for any one of the slew of alternatives proposed by the so-called truth movement.
No one is saying you should believe the government without question, we just want you to remember that despite what you may have heard, there is such a thing as a stupid question. The one titling this thread is a darn good example.
So Cheney and Rumsfield are lying when they say flight 93 was "shot down" by US forces?
Is that what you are trying to say here?
Your clinging to the same tired old absurd government story line is giving away your shill agenda.
Get your facts straight before you make more spurious claims you can not prove.
Unless you Believe In Magic Uh Huh Eh !

this one

#4051 Apr 16, 2013
No dear, I'm saying that you are lying when YOU say they said that flight 93 had been shot down. Those weren't Freudian slips hinting at a darker conspiracy, just fumbled off the cuff comments and perhaps wishful thinking on their part. We both know they would have been almost giddy as school girls if they had gotten the opportunity to have one shot down. Hon, if you want to cling to your various and assorted implausible to downright impossible and all seriously unsupported conspiracy theories, you go right ahead, but convincing me you are right about any or all of them, not so much.

Sweetie, you believe that Cheney and Rumsfeld and a cast larger than a Busby Berkeley musical, conspired to shoot down one or more passenger jets, had the armed forces do it, accidentally admitted to it on the record, but left absolutely no other proof of any of this to be found. And yet I am the believer in magic?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4052 Apr 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
No dear, I'm saying that you are lying when YOU say they said that flight 93 had been shot down. Those weren't Freudian slips hinting at a darker conspiracy, just fumbled off the cuff comments and perhaps wishful thinking on their part. We both know they would have been almost giddy as school girls if they had gotten the opportunity to have one shot down. Hon, if you want to cling to your various and assorted implausible to downright impossible and all seriously unsupported conspiracy theories, you go right ahead, but convincing me you are right about any or all of them, not so much.
Sweetie, you believe that Cheney and Rumsfeld and a cast larger than a Busby Berkeley musical, conspired to shoot down one or more passenger jets, had the armed forces do it, accidentally admitted to it on the record, but left absolutely no other proof of any of this to be found. And yet I am the believer in magic?
The Vice POTUS and the Secretary of Defense do not make Freudian slips, fumbled off the cuff comments hinting at dark conspiracies, and utterly fanciful wishful thinking. George Bush did that all by himself.
Rumsfield's admitting flight 93 was no accident.
If you want to see and hear it for yourself, take a look.

As for convincing you of anything, I don't give a shyt what you believe.
Your shill government babble is quite humorous, and utterly devoid of truth.
As Is Your Obvious Belief In Magik Huh Eh !

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4053 Apr 16, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So Cheney and Rumsfield are lying when they say flight 93 was "shot down" by US forces?
Is that what you are trying to say here?
Your clinging to the same tired old absurd government story line is giving away your shill agenda.
Get your facts straight before you make more spurious claims you can not prove.
Unless you Believe In Magic Uh Huh Eh !
They didn't know what they were talking about if they said that. Not one flight was shot down on 9/11. That's a fact.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4054 Apr 16, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vice POTUS and the Secretary of Defense do not make Freudian slips, fumbled off the cuff comments hinting at dark conspiracies, and utterly fanciful wishful thinking. George Bush did that all by himself.
Rumsfield's admitting flight 93 was no accident.
If you want to see and hear it for yourself, take a look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x6Xoxaf1Al0XX
As for convincing you of anything, I don't give a shyt what you believe.
Your shill government babble is quite humorous, and utterly devoid of truth.
As Is Your Obvious Belief In Magik Huh Eh !
So now you believe the people you have been calling liars?

Go figure!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Peace_Warrior 603,693
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 555,053
San Diego Convention Center 28 min andet198 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Dave Nelson 765,092
Side Effects of Hating Gays 28 min huff my jenkem 4
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 33 min andet198 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Pegasus 263,611
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE