YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

oh the irony

Charleston, WV

#4042 Apr 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text> Here we have a rare opportunity to witness the mating habits of a twoofer in the wild.
The twoofer in his natural (and only) habitat, an internet message board, bellows out a mating call known as "affirming the consequent" and hopes for a response.
<quoted text>In no time, his call has been answered by a fellow twoofer who responds with an argumentum ad googlium.
Ah spring and the sound of love in the air!
oh indeed. Doesn't it suck that I've beaten you to the punch on your favorite predictable expression, eh canadian?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#4043 Apr 15, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>oh indeed. Doesn't it suck that I've beaten you to the punch on your favorite predictable expression, eh canadian?
Oh junkie, just sleep it off.
Arnold

Charleston, WV

#4044 Apr 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh junkie, just sleep it off.
says the snoring piggy purulent pustule puckering piehole
judge icons

Charleston, WV

#4045 Apr 15, 2013
love all the negative judge icons I'm getting...it means you guys are paying attention and you're not only flustered but speechless as well. Good night fellas, I'll post some more of my gems of wisdom for you guys tomorrow night.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4046 Apr 15, 2013
the official story wrote:
the only one with too much time on their hands are you shills...you guys are on this forum all the time and truthers don't even want to engage you in debate any more. That's how badly you guys have gotten your asses kicked here, and what's even funnier is how badly you guys are losing your composure, and it's pretty obvious by your tone. Lighten up dude, it's spring time... why don't you go out in the yard and enjoy the weather and do some spring cleaning or plant or garden or something instead of sitting on your computer all day like the loser that you are. I'm already done with my spring time work and it's not even Memorial Day yet.
Sweetie, the reason that the so-called truthers don't want to discuss anything with me is because I challenge their ridiculous assertions and they are only used to dealing with folk who are in total agreement with them. They can't debate, they can't discuss, if they can't post in cut and paste chunks ripped off from someplace else, they would actually have nothing to say, because most of these fools are incapable of original thought. Thanks for your input though, as clueless as it was.
Porkpie Hat

Richmond, KY

#4048 Apr 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the reason that the so-called truthers don't want to discuss anything with me is because I challenge their ridiculous assertions and they are only used to dealing with folk who are in total agreement with them. They can't debate, they can't discuss, if they can't post in cut and paste chunks ripped off from someplace else, they would actually have nothing to say, because most of these fools are incapable of original thought. Thanks for your input though, as clueless as it was.
oh the irony
sleep it off Toiletwater

this one

#4049 Apr 16, 2013
You really have no idea what irony means do you?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4050 Apr 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
What "evidence" are you claiming that hasn't been adequately explained? There is far more credible evidence that 4 commercial airliners were hijacked in flight, by individuals working at the direction of the group calling itself Al Qaeda and 3 were successfully crashed into their targets, the fourth being brought down by passengers attempting to retake control and that the towers at the World Trade Center and the section of the Pentagon collapsed as the result of the cumulative effects of impact, explosion and fire than there is for any one of the slew of alternatives proposed by the so-called truth movement.
No one is saying you should believe the government without question, we just want you to remember that despite what you may have heard, there is such a thing as a stupid question. The one titling this thread is a darn good example.
So Cheney and Rumsfield are lying when they say flight 93 was "shot down" by US forces?
Is that what you are trying to say here?
Your clinging to the same tired old absurd government story line is giving away your shill agenda.
Get your facts straight before you make more spurious claims you can not prove.
Unless you Believe In Magic Uh Huh Eh !

this one

#4051 Apr 16, 2013
No dear, I'm saying that you are lying when YOU say they said that flight 93 had been shot down. Those weren't Freudian slips hinting at a darker conspiracy, just fumbled off the cuff comments and perhaps wishful thinking on their part. We both know they would have been almost giddy as school girls if they had gotten the opportunity to have one shot down. Hon, if you want to cling to your various and assorted implausible to downright impossible and all seriously unsupported conspiracy theories, you go right ahead, but convincing me you are right about any or all of them, not so much.

Sweetie, you believe that Cheney and Rumsfeld and a cast larger than a Busby Berkeley musical, conspired to shoot down one or more passenger jets, had the armed forces do it, accidentally admitted to it on the record, but left absolutely no other proof of any of this to be found. And yet I am the believer in magic?

#4052 Apr 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
No dear, I'm saying that you are lying when YOU say they said that flight 93 had been shot down. Those weren't Freudian slips hinting at a darker conspiracy, just fumbled off the cuff comments and perhaps wishful thinking on their part. We both know they would have been almost giddy as school girls if they had gotten the opportunity to have one shot down. Hon, if you want to cling to your various and assorted implausible to downright impossible and all seriously unsupported conspiracy theories, you go right ahead, but convincing me you are right about any or all of them, not so much.
Sweetie, you believe that Cheney and Rumsfeld and a cast larger than a Busby Berkeley musical, conspired to shoot down one or more passenger jets, had the armed forces do it, accidentally admitted to it on the record, but left absolutely no other proof of any of this to be found. And yet I am the believer in magic?
The Vice POTUS and the Secretary of Defense do not make Freudian slips, fumbled off the cuff comments hinting at dark conspiracies, and utterly fanciful wishful thinking. George Bush did that all by himself.
Rumsfield's admitting flight 93 was no accident.
If you want to see and hear it for yourself, take a look.

As for convincing you of anything, I don't give a shyt what you believe.
Your shill government babble is quite humorous, and utterly devoid of truth.
As Is Your Obvious Belief In Magik Huh Eh !

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4053 Apr 16, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So Cheney and Rumsfield are lying when they say flight 93 was "shot down" by US forces?
Is that what you are trying to say here?
Your clinging to the same tired old absurd government story line is giving away your shill agenda.
Get your facts straight before you make more spurious claims you can not prove.
Unless you Believe In Magic Uh Huh Eh !
They didn't know what they were talking about if they said that. Not one flight was shot down on 9/11. That's a fact.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4054 Apr 16, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vice POTUS and the Secretary of Defense do not make Freudian slips, fumbled off the cuff comments hinting at dark conspiracies, and utterly fanciful wishful thinking. George Bush did that all by himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x6Xoxaf1Al0XX
So now you believe the people you have been calling liars?

Go figure!!!!

#4055 Apr 16, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you believe the people you have been calling liars?
Go figure!!!!
Who are the people I said were liars?

this one

#4056 Apr 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x6Xoxaf1Al0XX
Have seen the video before dear, even wasted the 30 seconds or so necessary to click on your link, watch it again and come back here to tell you I still don't see what you say you are seeing in it. He's not accidentally admitting that Flight 93 was shot down, he's answering a question and speaking without the safety net of having a canned response at the ready. Every once in a while my masters degree in communications and rhetoric does come in handy. Most people do listen to what we are saying and react to it as we hear it. If anything we hear ourselves saying is in any way discordant to what we mean to say, we react to that, even if no one else catches it, because we know what we meant to say. If he just had the oops moment you claim he did, he sure didn't react to it as if he had.

#4057 Apr 17, 2013
Ricky

Good for you, sticking to your official meme like that. All obfuscation and pure bullshyt to boot.
The use of disinformation and diversion to manipulate public opinion is a highly developed art. But you are not so good at it.
It is well understood not only by psychological operations experts in the national security establishment, but also by marketing and public relations wizards. You not so much.
With the engineering of public reaction to September 11, disinformation has been used with a sophistication and depth that is historically unprecedented.
A key tool in this modern form of psychological warfare is the "meme" -- an idea that acts like an infectious agent to spread itself through a population.
Through careful construction of memes, the perpetrators could depend on others to unwittingly promote their cover story and conceal the truth.
The governments disinformation strategy is twofold. First, they would sell the official story to the masses through the compliant mass media, relying on people's desire to believe the official story.
Second, they would seed specious ideas in the community of "9/11 skeptics" in order to distract and discredit them.
Do you see where you fit in dearie?
You really should take a refresher course like this one.

It will help to cement and finalize your
Belief In Magik huh Eh !

this one

#4058 Apr 17, 2013
Buttercup, the Administration's manipulations after 9/11 to use the attacks to settle its grudge with Saddam were obvious at the time to anyone paying attention. His regime was marked for violent discontinuance even without 9/11, all they wanted for was a plausible excuse, no matter how badly they had to fudge it. The attacks probably extended his life a couple three years, since all the roads leading to 9/11 came out of the boonies of Afghanistan, they were obligated to take out that hell hole first. Sure they fished like hell for a connection between Saddam and the attacks and if they were even less than half as diabolical as you want to give em credit for, they should have been able to create a pretty darn good one, but they couldn't.

The well exposed machinations of the Bush administration to use and exploit the attacks in every way imaginable are pretty well documented, but don't serve as proof that they had any active role in the planning and execution of your various conspiracies and their various elements. The fact that those machinations have been exposed and pretty well documented serves as proof that it was actually impossible for them to even have the remotest role beyond the passive, these were folk who couldn't keep a secret worth sh*t.

#4059 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Buttercup, the Administration's manipulations after 9/11 to use the attacks to settle its grudge with Saddam were obvious at the time to anyone paying attention. His regime was marked for violent discontinuance even without 9/11, all they wanted for was a plausible excuse, no matter how badly they had to fudge it. The attacks probably extended his life a couple three years, since all the roads leading to 9/11 came out of the boonies of Afghanistan, they were obligated to take out that hell hole first. Sure they fished like hell for a connection between Saddam and the attacks and if they were even less than half as diabolical as you want to give em credit for, they should have been able to create a pretty darn good one, but they couldn't.
The well exposed machinations of the Bush administration to use and exploit the attacks in every way imaginable are pretty well documented, but don't serve as proof that they had any active role in the planning and execution of your various conspiracies and their various elements. The fact that those machinations have been exposed and pretty well documented serves as proof that it was actually impossible for them to even have the remotest role beyond the passive, these were folk who couldn't keep a secret worth sh*t.
Another nod to the official government meme you have memorized so well in order to proselytize on this forum.
I don't buy your crap.
9/11 was a pure Wag The Dog False Flag Black Op For Political Gain.
You never did get that degree in reality.
Your Belief In Government Magik is Astoundingly Pitiful Huh Eh !

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#4060 Apr 17, 2013
Pleas join our newest group Magicians for 9/11 Truth .... We meet at the local Taco Bell, look for the guys with the wands and rabbits
Adam

Germany

#4061 Apr 17, 2013
This is the thread where the perverted Rick likes to hide.
Adam

Germany

#4062 Apr 17, 2013
Now I know where Rick get´s his icons from. It´s LuLu the advocate of the homosexuals WasteWaters second splitted personality the mother of all evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Rednek 80,463
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Anon 701,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min nanoanomaly 995,802
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 15 hr Doctor REALITY 1