No

Don't know

Possibly

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4022 Apr 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm suddenly feeling old, I went back in 94.
That's pretty good seeing as how you were born in 79.

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#4023 Apr 13, 2013
Please join our newest group Cupcake Makers for 9/11 Truth, we meet every Monday at Todd's Bake Shop on 1st Street

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#4024 Apr 13, 2013
Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.
Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified of their deaths”-

USA TODAY
2/6/2002
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP)
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Sure, It's on the net, it must be true, The BBC retracted the story when they found out that many names were common and they were talking to the wrong John Smith
AND WHY have none come forward, Name one and I will prove he was dead but it you were accused of such a thing and presumed dead and your name and photo were going to go down in history as quite the evil person .... would you not go on TV in some country and say "It was not me, I'm right here and alive!"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4025 Apr 13, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
Dick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>weak and witless juvenile comeback...is that the best you can do, Dick?
SURRRE, THE PLACE--WTC--WAS FULL OF EXPLOSIVES, AND THE BBC, THE BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION, ANNOUNCED THE DESTRUCTION OF WTC-7, 12 MINUTES BEFORE IT TOO WAS BLOWN UP; SORRRRRY, JUST A MISREADING OF THE WRITTEN-OUT SCRIPT WHICH THIS INDICATES WAS A HUGE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE, AND OF THE WORLD.
<quoted text>
SURRRE, ITS' EVERYWHERE.
SO, ARE YOU ONE OF THE STUPID ONE'S OUT THERE???
<quoted text>
Not really. Nice rant though. LMAO

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4026 Apr 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
That's pretty good seeing as how you were born in 79.
That would mean that I graduated from high school at the ripe old age of one. Bright for my age, what can I say?

Since: Jan 13

Bakersfield, CA

#4027 Apr 14, 2013
You keep saying there's no proof, but what about the evidence that isn't explained in the official story? What proof is there for the official story? IMO, it's political and I'm just not sure about believing the political consensus on it. Yeah, I don't know a lot of what happened, but that sure as hell doesn't mean I should just believe the god damn government without question. And Christ, will you stop being a douchebag?

Since: Jan 13

Bakersfield, CA

#4028 Apr 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps because there is no proof, irrefutable or otherwise? <quoted text>Ignorance is never a good reason for anything. <quoted text>I'm familiar with the story. In fact, it was discussed here while the place was still going up in flames. <quoted text>Because it neither burned long enough or hot enough. The exterior of the building proved to be amazingly flammable and according to reports, that was basically all that was damaged. If you have seen any videos of the building as the fire was burning, you should have seen what I did. A fire burning the facade of the building so fast that it wasn't even breaking the windows it was burning around, let alone burning hot enough or long enough to weaken the steel. <quoted text>Physical evidence, eyewitness testimony, science. <quoted text>No, because in 12 years there is no credible physical evidence whatsoever for any alternative explanations, no eyewitnesses to any alternative explanations and science and reality just kind of laughs at the alternative explanations. <quoted text>You are asking questions which were laid to rest more than a decade ago dear and the answers to which are readily available to anyone wanting to learn them, that is the dictionary definition of being clueless. <quoted text>What delusion would that be dear? When I am here I am concerned with fact, logic and reason, you might give it a try.
You keep saying there's no proof, but what about the evidence that isn't explained in the official story? What proof is there for the official story? IMO, it's political and I'm just not sure about believing the political consensus on it. Yeah, I don't know a lot of what happened, but that sure as hell doesn't mean I should just believe the god damn government without question. And Christ, will you stop being a douchebag?
jim

Turkey

#4029 Apr 14, 2013
omofca wrote:
<quoted text>
The demolitions of the World Trade Center buildings are an absolute certainty. The documentation is extensive, and the laws of physics are unyielding .Those were clearly not gravity-driven collapses. And demolition requires access.

The efforts of various government agencies to sell us a false narrative are also obvious. Our own government is shielding the perpetrators, for some reason!

So this isn't just a matter of inexplicable anomalies. There are "anomalies" that completely undermine the official narrative and that absolutely require high level insider involvement. Even without access to all the details, we have enough to conclude this, and this conclusion is further supported by many other "loose threads" that don't fit within the government's story.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#4030 Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for that typical line o crapola.

jim Turkey

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4031 Apr 14, 2013
9/11 Science vs. Conspiracy Theories Part 1

http://youtu.be/3PawC4u1U7k

9/11 Science vs. Conspiracy Theories Part 2

http://youtu.be/LG6i6WBHM3U

Insults Are Easier

this one

#4032 Apr 14, 2013
What "evidence" are you claiming that hasn't been adequately explained? There is far more credible evidence that 4 commercial airliners were hijacked in flight, by individuals working at the direction of the group calling itself Al Qaeda and 3 were successfully crashed into their targets, the fourth being brought down by passengers attempting to retake control and that the towers at the World Trade Center and the section of the Pentagon collapsed as the result of the cumulative effects of impact, explosion and fire than there is for any one of the slew of alternatives proposed by the so-called truth movement.

No one is saying you should believe the government without question, we just want you to remember that despite what you may have heard, there is such a thing as a stupid question. The one titling this thread is a darn good example.
the official story

Charleston, WV

#4033 Apr 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
What "evidence" are you claiming that hasn't been adequately explained? There is far more credible evidence that 4 commercial airliners were hijacked in flight, by individuals working at the direction of the group calling itself Al Qaeda and 3 were successfully crashed into their targets, the fourth being brought down by passengers attempting to retake control and that the towers at the World Trade Center and the section of the Pentagon collapsed as the result of the cumulative effects of impact, explosion and fire than there is for any one of the slew of alternatives proposed by the so-called truth movement.
No one is saying you should believe the government without question, we just want you to remember that despite what you may have heard, there is such a thing as a stupid question. The one titling this thread is a darn good example.
Nice synopsis of the official story here:

this one

#4034 Apr 14, 2013
Not all doubts are reasonable, some are pretty f*cking silly, which leads to people with way too much time on their hands making silly videos of their silly doubts like the one you just showed me.
Adam

Germany

#4035 Apr 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Not all doubts are reasonable, some are pretty f*cking silly, which leads to people with way too much time on their hands making silly videos of their silly doubts like the one you just showed me.
Not to forget our own silly excuses lias and justifications about gay lifestyle.

this one

#4036 Apr 14, 2013
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, out stalking for attention again? Get off on it while you got it, because it goes away again once I hit the post comment button.
Adam

Germany

#4037 Apr 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, out stalking for attention again? Get off on it while you got it, because it goes away again once I hit the post comment button.

Rick you liar and hypocrite.You are mentioned in the bible as sodomite.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#4038 Apr 15, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>The demolitions of the World Trade Center buildings are an absolute certainty. The documentation is extensive, and the laws of physics are unyielding .Those were clearly not gravity-driven collapses. And demolition requires access.
Here we have a rare opportunity to witness the mating habits of a twoofer in the wild.

The twoofer in his natural (and only) habitat, an internet message board, bellows out a mating call known as "affirming the consequent" and hopes for a response.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
9/11 Science vs. Conspiracy Theories Part 1

http://youtu.be/3PawC4u1U7k

9/11 Science vs. Conspiracy Theories Part 2

http://youtu.be/LG6i6WBHM3U

Insults Are Easier
In no time, his call has been answered by a fellow twoofer who responds with an argumentum ad googlium.

Ah spring and the sound of love in the air!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4039 Apr 15, 2013
How to SPOT an Illuminati TROLL

http://youtu.be/2SiwUmJrNgo

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4040 Apr 15, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
The demolitions of the World Trade Center buildings are an absolute certainty. The documentation is extensive, and the laws of physics are unyielding .Those were clearly not gravity-driven collapses. And demolition requires access.
The efforts of various government agencies to sell us a false narrative are also obvious. Our own government is shielding the perpetrators, for some reason!
So this isn't just a matter of inexplicable anomalies. There are "anomalies" that completely undermine the official narrative and that absolutely require high level insider involvement. Even without access to all the details, we have enough to conclude this, and this conclusion is further supported by many other "loose threads" that don't fit within the government's story.
Unless you call crashing planes into buildings demolition, there was no demolition of any WTC buildings. Zip, zero, nada, nothing.
the official story

Charleston, WV

#4041 Apr 15, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
the only one with too much time on their hands are you shills...you guys are on this forum all the time and truthers don't even want to engage you in debate any more. That's how badly you guys have gotten your asses kicked here, and what's even funnier is how badly you guys are losing your composure, and it's pretty obvious by your tone. Lighten up dude, it's spring time... why don't you go out in the yard and enjoy the weather and do some spring cleaning or plant or garden or something instead of sitting on your computer all day like the loser that you are. I'm already done with my spring time work and it's not even Memorial Day yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Richard The Lion... 79,718
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Acts4-12-BY ONLY ... 701,481
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 2 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 2 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr BILLION HEIR 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752