Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

The Earth is Flat

Santa Cruz, CA

#3966 Apr 10, 2013
I believe the earth is flat, therefore 911 must be a conspiracy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3967 Apr 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No one missed the fact you are a unemployed racist that blames your lack of success in life on the Jews instead of your huge list of shortcomings.
That's cold.

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#3968 Apr 10, 2013
I have rocks in my head and I know 9/11 was an inside job

rocksinhead4911truth.com
Dick in Kansas

Charleston, WV

#3969 Apr 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You've obviously never been a govie shill sock, darling. We are officially known as The Seriously UNDER-PAID Govie Shill Socks for 9/11 Truth, we meet Fridays for breakfast at McDonald's, that alone should tell you about how little money there is in misleading the sheeple on behalf of our evil government.
why don't you ask for a raise?

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Pittsfield, MA

#3970 Apr 11, 2013
I just woke up from a 10 year coma and I know 9/11 was an inisde job ..... and where does oil come from ??

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Pittsfield, MA

#3971 Apr 11, 2013
The kind you get from your boyfriend every night ?
Dick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you ask for a raise?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3972 Apr 11, 2013
Timeten wrote:
The kind you get from your boyfriend every night ?
His boyfriend was $29.99, plus shipping & handling and is believed to be the first ever to be granted a restraining order for sexual harassment.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#3973 Apr 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>His boyfriend was $29.99, plus shipping & handling and is believed to be the first ever to be granted a restraining order for sexual harassment.
LMAO!
Dick in Kansas

Richmond, KY

#3974 Apr 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>His boyfriend was $29.99, plus shipping & handling and is believed to be the first ever to be granted a restraining order for sexual harassment.
weak and witless juvenile comeback...is that the best you can do, Dick?

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#3975 Apr 11, 2013
He's "blowing" his boyfriend but it's not what you think
Rick in Kansas wrote:

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#3976 Apr 11, 2013
Dick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>weak and witless juvenile comeback...is that the best you can do, Dick?
Oh the irony junkie!
Senile Old Timer

Hamilton, Canada

#3977 Apr 11, 2013
How did the plane fit through that little hole in the Pentagon? And not even a scratch where the wings should of been.
oh the irony

Charleston, WV

#3978 Apr 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony junkie!
(yawn)

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#3979 Apr 11, 2013
Senile Old Timer wrote:
How did the plane fit through that little hole in the Pentagon? And not even a scratch where the wings should of been.
It didn't. That's a picture of the Pentagon courtyard stupid.
myth

Francesville, IN

#3980 Apr 11, 2013
Hello .

Since: Jan 13

Bakersfield, CA

#3981 Apr 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your proof of this belief would be what exactly? Has someone come forward with actual, irrefutable evidence of explosives? Has someone come forward to claim that they were involved in planting explosives? Has someone come forward to say that they know of someone who was involved in planting explosives? Or do you have no proof and are just another clueless sheep following the other lost sheep?
Red herring. I never said there was irrefutable proof. But there is still good reason to believe there were explosives of some sort. How does a tower drop at free fall from some fire? There was a skyscraper that was ablaze in Chechnya recently. How come it didn't collapse? And what makes the official story credible? Because the government said so? I'm not being a clueless sheep, I'm just asking questions. You're so vehement in your delusion; it seems like you're the clueless one.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3982 Apr 11, 2013
Test. Test. Test.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#3983 Apr 11, 2013
myth wrote:
Hello .
Gloop.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3984 Apr 12, 2013
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job
omofca wrote:
<quoted text>
Red herring. I never said there was irrefutable proof. But there is still good reason to believe there were explosives of some sort. How does a tower drop at free fall from some fire? There was a skyscraper that was ablaze in Chechnya recently. How come it didn't collapse? And what makes the official story credible? Because the government said so? I'm not being a clueless sheep, I'm just asking questions. You're so vehement in your delusion; it seems like you're the clueless one.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3985 Apr 12, 2013
omofca wrote:
Red herring. I never said there was irrefutable proof.
Perhaps because there is no proof, irrefutable or otherwise?
omofca wrote:
But there is still good reason to believe there were explosives of some sort.
Ignorance is never a good reason for anything.
omofca wrote:
How does a tower drop at free fall from some fire?[/QUOTe]well, if that were ever to actually happen in reality, it might make for an interesting discussion, but neither of the towers or WTC 7 collapsed at a rate anywhere close to free fall. Parts of the structures collapsed at those speeds as support below them crumbled, but no, the speed at which they actually fell does not offer any support whatsoever for explosives being used.[QUOTE who="omofca"]There was a skyscraper that was ablaze in Chechnya recently.
I'm familiar with the story. In fact, it was discussed here while the place was still going up in flames.
omofca wrote:
How come it didn't collapse?
Because it neither burned long enough or hot enough. The exterior of the building proved to be amazingly flammable and according to reports, that was basically all that was damaged. If you have seen any videos of the building as the fire was burning, you should have seen what I did. A fire burning the facade of the building so fast that it wasn't even breaking the windows it was burning around, let alone burning hot enough or long enough to weaken the steel.
omofca wrote:
And what makes the official story credible?
Physical evidence, eyewitness testimony, science.
omofca wrote:
Because the government said so?
No, because in 12 years there is no credible physical evidence whatsoever for any alternative explanations, no eyewitnesses to any alternative explanations and science and reality just kind of laughs at the alternative explanations.
omofca wrote:
I'm not being a clueless sheep, I'm just asking questions.
You are asking questions which were laid to rest more than a decade ago dear and the answers to which are readily available to anyone wanting to learn them, that is the dictionary definition of being clueless.
omofca wrote:
You're so vehement in your delusion; it seems like you're the clueless one.
What delusion would that be dear? When I am here I am concerned with fact, logic and reason, you might give it a try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Quirky 72,987
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 35 min Doctor REALITY 161
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 995,189
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 3 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 4 hr George Jospeh 23