No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3939 Apr 9, 2013
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
just like the govie fairytale states, that's a no brainer...slurp slurp shill, every last drop of the govie jizz like a good little sheeple, baa baa.
You have yet to disprove any of the official report. Keep trying twoofer shill.
Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Monroe, LA

#3940 Apr 9, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! A man who has posted 26,708 times (and counting) is suddenly concerned with "sacrificing time with my family"?? You are too funny!! It wouldn't take much time, by the way. You could do a word/phrase search. Try "free fall" or "free" or "acceleration" or "gravit"...
Does "word salad" signify a lack of comprehension on your part?
<quoted text>
"Free fall" is not an inherent characteristic of demolition... But demolition is an absolute necessity for free-fall when the object in free fall is a structurally redundant 47-story steel-frame building with the foot print roughly the size of a foot ball field!
(Was that a "word salad"? Maybe if I rewrite it in crayon you will gain a better appreciation for my explanation?)
Does your family know how you spend your time away from them? Yes, you should give this shill business up. Your efforts have been determined, but the lie is too obvious. Go explain to your kid now why you have been defending mass murderers and a lie that is destroying his future.
LOL. Damn, sliced and diced.
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#3941 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to disprove any of the official report. Keep trying twoofer shill.
I don't have to, it's already been done by others like ae911truth.org , military officers for 9/11 truth and many other organizations that you can find on this site:
http://patriotsquestion911.com/
For me it's a no brainer, I much rather would trust the findings of common citizens and true American patriots before I trust the zionist owned politicians in our government.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#3942 Apr 9, 2013
check out our new group Saw Dust Eaters for 9/11 Truth

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3943 Apr 9, 2013
Humans have been known for maliciously planning and carrying out far worse against those trusting them.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3944 Apr 9, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Humans have been known for maliciously planning and carrying out far worse against those trusting them.
Yes, they have, that has been pretty much true throughout all of human history. Proof that the same is true in this instance? None whatsoever.

Location hidden

#3945 Apr 9, 2013
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to, it's already been done by others like ae911truth.org , military officers for 9/11 truth and many other organizations that you can find on this site:
For me it's a no brainer, I much rather would trust the findings of common citizens and true American patriots before I trust the zionist owned politicians in our government.
There is nothing there but suppositions proving nothing at all. You love to slurp nonsense anti-Semite bigot.

Location hidden

#3946 Apr 9, 2013
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
Been eating Twoofer dust again? That stuff rots the brain.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3947 Apr 9, 2013
Check out our new group zionist owned politicians for 9/11 Truth

ZIOPOLI9/11.com
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#3948 Apr 9, 2013
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,936 56%
YES 6,761 42%
Possibly 49 0%
Don't know 35 0%
Current Total 15,781
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3949 Apr 9, 2013
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right.

Whatever.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#3950 Apr 9, 2013
Is this thread done yet?
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3951 Apr 9, 2013
Inside the minds of morons perhaps.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3952 Apr 9, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
Is this thread done yet?
This thread was done long before it was even conceived, Timesten and the rest of his cluster f*ck of imaginary friends, along with his fellow travelers on the road to certifiable, actually haven't had an original thought in years now and are simply repeating the same things over and over. Everybody else is here to pick on them.
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3953 Apr 9, 2013
Check out our latest website for 911Truth.

TwooferDust.com
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3954 Apr 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>This thread was done long before it was even conceived, Timesten and the rest of his cluster f*ck of imaginary friends, along with his fellow travelers on the road to certifiable, actually haven't had an original thought in years now and are simply repeating the same things over and over. Everybody else is here to pick on them.
It isn't nice to make fun of the mentally ill. ;)
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3955 Apr 9, 2013
Here is a tour designed for those who hate the U.S. Government.

http://www.koryogroup.com/
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3956 Apr 9, 2013
Book your Tour Today.

The Mass Games organisers state that 'Juche orientated mass gymnastics of Korea originated from Flower Gymnastics, a work by President Kim Il Sung created in 1930, the early days of his anti Japanese revolutionary struggles'. 1961 marked the fist truly Korean style Mass Gymnastics piece with the catchy title of 'The Era of the Workers' Party'. Today, Mass Gymnastics represents 'the ideological theme of the history of the country and nation splendidly through combination of gymnastic formations, backdrops involving tens of thousands of people and music'. The games is not merely a visual spectacular, through the training and performance of the games 'the ideological theme promotes social development and it trains not only the people's physiques but also their spiritual power'.

http://www.koryogroup.com/travel_massGames.ph...
More Twoofer Dust

Santa Cruz, CA

#3957 Apr 9, 2013
The Mass Games organisers state that 'Juche orientated mass gymnastics of Korea originated from Flower Gymnastics, a work by President Kim Il Sung created in 1930, the early days of his anti Japanese revolutionary struggles'. 1961 marked the fist truly Korean style Mass Gymnastics piece with the catchy title of 'The Era of the Workers' Party'. Today, Mass Gymnastics represents 'the ideological theme of the history of the country and nation splendidly through combination of gymnastic formations, backdrops involving tens of thousands of people and music'. The games is not merely a visual spectacular, through the training and performance of the games 'the ideological theme promotes social development and it trains not only the people's physiques but also their spiritual power'.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3958 Apr 10, 2013
I have dust in my head and I know 9/11 was an inside job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min onemale 261,675
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Seraphima 548,668
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Wordsworth 4,776
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 9 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 49 min Doctor REALITY 28
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE