|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It's all there according to MilShillSpec Mark IV Dis-information Bulletin 130978.
"After burning for two or three hours said building will fall down into its own footprint at the speed of gravity in a vacuum."
Unless of course no one lights the explosives correctly.
MilShillSpec Mark IV Dis-information Bulletin 130978.
It won't fall down like American buildings because its built to the shoddy and lax fire safety standards in post Communist Russia.
Not like here in America. We have the luxury of the most technologically advanced building practices in the world.
Our buildings only fall down at the speed of gravity in a vacuum when we want them to.
If we can get those pesky explosives right. Huh Eh !

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dear, none of the buildings collapsed at anywhere near the speed of gravity in a vacuum and whoever taught you that silly little meme should be sued for malpractice, he's making you look like a moron.
Evora

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Dear, none of the buildings collapsed at anywhere near the speed of gravity in a vacuum and whoever taught you that silly little meme should be sued for malpractice, he's making you look like a moron.
As a matter of fact WTC7 dropped symmetrically at gravitational acceleration (not "speed") for more than 100 feet. This is evident from the videos, and even the government agency NIST responsible for the fraudulent "failure investigation" has been forced to concede a period of free fall, although NIST does not explain how this period of free fall is consistent with their theory of fire-induced failure.
The reason why NIST's computer generated model doesn't show a period of free fall is because free fall requires the simultaneous and complete destruction of many structural elements, which could NEVER be a consequence of naturally progressing office fires. Symmetric free fall of the visible WTC7 structure is PROOF of demolition.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Do you have a sister named Jessie Proxy Sox Puppet ?
Evora wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact WTC7 dropped symmetrically at gravitational acceleration (not "speed") for more than 100 feet. This is evident from the videos, and even the government agency NIST responsible for the fraudulent "failure investigation" has been forced to concede a period of free fall, although NIST does not explain how this period of free fall is consistent with their theory of fire-induced failure.
The reason why NIST's computer generated model doesn't show a period of free fall is because free fall requires the simultaneous and complete destruction of many structural elements, which could NEVER be a consequence of naturally progressing office fires. Symmetric free fall of the visible WTC7 structure is PROOF of demolition.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Many half-wits think 9/11 was an inside job.
Many other half-wits believe the FDNY when they talked about explosives that they saw and heard in WTC1 & 2.
waste of water for one half-wit shill bwunker believes everything the FDNY had to say about the matter?
I challenge him to step up and tell us why he believes what the FDNY personnel said about explosives.
Will he answer the challenge or not?
My bet is on the negative. Because he is a yellow bellied coward. Sitting on this forum only to spread lies and dis-information.
Do You Believe In MilShillSpec MarkIV Dis-Information Bulletins or Magik like waste of water. Huh Eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Many other half-wits believe the FDNY when they talked about explosives that they saw and heard in WTC1 & 2.
waste of water for one half-wit shill bwunker believes everything the FDNY had to say about the matter?
I challenge him to step up and tell us why he believes what the FDNY personnel said about explosives.
My bet is on the negative. Because he is a yellow bellied coward. Sitting on this forum only to spread lies and dis-information.
Do You Believe In MilShillSpec MarkIV Dis-Information Bulletins or Magik like waste of water. Huh Eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the tangible evidence and testimony of the firefighters and those who were there.
NEXT
Many other half-wits believe the testimony of the FDNY.
waste of water for one half-wit shill bwunker believes everything the FDNY had to say about 9/11!
I challenge him to step up and tell us why he believes what the FDNY personnel said about what they saw on 9/11.
Or is he another lying bwunker here only to spread dis-information about the big govie fuhk up on 9/11!?!?!?!?!?
To save face for the govie!?!?!?!?!?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LOL roflmao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

ROFLMAO

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Evora wrote:
Sweetie, correct the moron who gave me the speed of gravity in the first place. Oh wait, that would be you. wouldn't it. You've got your hand up so many muppet backsides its hard to tell you sheep apart sometimes. By the by pumpkin, part of one structure falling approximately 100 feet at that rate, ain't quite the same as the original statement that I was addressing in which it was quite falsely claimed that they had all collapsed at that rate, which would have been incredibly suspicious, but did happen.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Yes dear, there were reports of explosions and the sound of explosions reported by a number of people and a lot of them said it sounded like bombs going off. What there are no reports of, FDNY personnel who saw any actual bombs, Besides, if they were using thermite to bring the towers down, why would there be a need for bombs?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Oh he doesn't necessarily believe that. It's just that anything that supports his bias is something he'll shill for free!

Veracity be damned.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Evora wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact WTC7 dropped symmetrically at gravitational acceleration (not "speed") for more than 100 feet. This is evident from the videos, and even the government agency NIST responsible for the fraudulent "failure investigation" has been forced to concede a period of free fall, although NIST does not explain how this period of free fall is consistent with their theory of fire-induced failure.
They were never forced to do anything.

The draft report spells out the free fall portion in table 3-1 pg. 39.

The collapse was not symmetrical either...although if it was, there's still no precedent saying symmetry can only be attained by nefarious means.

Your charlatan masters gave you a talking point, not a complete argument rooted in sound logic or scientific fact.

Sorry.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I have half a brain and know 9/11 was an inside job

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Oh he doesn't necessarily believe that. It's just that anything that supports his bias is something he'll shill for free!
Veracity be damned.
Think of it as building a house from the top of the chimney down, everything is theoretically possible until they have to actually prove they can build it. So until they actually get there in the construction, it's possible to have three mutually exclusive speculations for the same space. After all, they are absolutely convinced that it HAS to be one of them, it's just us not seeing their keen eye, sharp mind and absolute cleverness to reveal the most ingenious blueprint ever conceived.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Timeten wrote:
I have half a brain and know 9/11 was an inside job
Are you bragging or crying out for help?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
So what about those FDNY that waste of water believes in?
My bet is on the negative.
Cause I don't believe in MilShillSpec MarkIV Dis-Information or Magik. Huh Eh !
"A little north of Vesey I said, weíll go down, letís see whatís going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see whatís going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didnít look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didnít look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, weíre going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didnít look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasnít really keen on the idea. Then this other officer Iím standing next to said, that building doesnít look straight. So Iím standing there. Iím looking at the building. It didnít look right, but, well, weíll go in, weíll see.

As for Building 7 and the evidence for Controlled Demolition, let's review the evidence...

What we do have for sure.

1) Fireman saying there was "a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors." "I would say it was probably about a third of it".

2) A laymen officer the fireman was standing next to said, "that building doesnít look straight." He then says "It didnít look right".

3) They put a transit on it and afterward were "pretty sure she was going to collapse."

4) They "saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13".

5) Photographic evidence of a fire directly under the penthouse which collapsed first.

6) The penthouse fell first, followed by the rest of the building shortly after.

7) The collapse happened from the bottom.

8) Photographic evidence of large smoke plumes against the back of B7. Plumes of smoke so large you can't see the entire rear of the 47 story office building.

9) Silverstein is not a demolition expert and was talking to a fire fighter and not a demolition expert. Why would he use the word "Pull" to describe the demolition to a fire fighter?

10) Silverstein denies "Pull" means "Controlled demolition". He said it means "Pull" the teams out of the building.

11) Silverstein did not make the decision to "Pull".(Whatever that means) "they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

12) Another fire fighter used "Pull" to describe the decision made to get him out of the building.

What we don't have...

1) Clear view of the large hole

2) Number of columns and location of columns taken out by the tower impact

3) Clear view of all the fires seen on the south side

4) Any sign of an actual explosive.

Maybe none of these things by themselves mean anything but together it means there is no case. The person who said "Pull" and started this cascade later clarified. Fireman use the word "Pull" to describe getting out of a building and the person who made the order was not Silverstein according to the same first interview.

9/11 conspiracy sites are being dishonest. You have to ask yourself why?

There is no doubt "Pull" means pull the firemen out.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
Freud

Worcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Are you bragging or crying out for help?
YellowPiss/Timeten/Radekt is always crying out for help

and he wants mates for his socks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Many other half-wits believe the testimony of the FDNY.
waste of water for one half-wit shill bwunker believes everything the FDNY had to say about 9/11!
I challenge him to step up and tell us why he believes what the FDNY personnel said about what they saw on 9/11.
Or is he another lying bwunker here only to spread dis-information about the big govie fuhk up on 9/11!?!?!?!?!?
To save face for the govie!?!?!?!?!?
Of course I would believe the NYFD. They were there. They took a hard hit.

Why would I believe a twoofer shill like you who has nothing more than speculation to go on?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't fall down like American buildings because its built to the shoddy and lax fire safety standards in post Communist Russia.
Not like here in America. We have the luxury of the most technologically advanced building practices in the world.
Our buildings only fall down at the speed of gravity in a vacuum when we want them to.
If we can get those pesky explosives right. Huh Eh !
No comparison. It never got hit by fully fueled airliners.

Only a half-witted twoofer shill would make such a claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,601 - 3,620 of4,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

489 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min _Brenda_ 717,003
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Dusty Mangina 93,244
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Chess 530,291
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 23 min Anon 35
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min River Tam 598,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Pegasus 255,746
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min seriously the original 5,177
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••