Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Time is working overtime trying to change the stats.

How's that working out unemployed truck driver?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Is this thread done now?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Is this thread done now?
This thread is one of many brain children of someone who is, in all probability, to blame for something on the order of some 100,000 posts to this site in a little under three years. He's racked up 40,000+ as Timesten alone, when you start thinking of the output contributed by all the characters that make up his unregistered Massachusetts cluster f*ck, he's one seriously busy beaver. It'll never be over as long as this is his life.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Yet it is you few here that are at a lacking to answer the Q's. Then you slide away saying we sure showed them truthers a thing or two...
Fyi...You showed nothing but pure blind sheeple ignorance.
Start answering the Q's with truth, then we can all put it to rest.
Until then the pedals to the metal
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TK9FF80...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Is this thread done now?
No it's not, but you and your govie shill buds are.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Just another wasted day at your topix box office eh Wasted Water.
What type of person calls themselves Waste Water? Do you know what waste water is?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
You must be related to these posters who call themselves as YellowPissreality or Porkpie Hat.
They too like waste water.....obviously

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Says It All wrote:
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,882 57%
YES 6,479 41%
Possibly 46 0%
Don't know 35 0%
Current Total 15,442
Gee thanks for posting the update. It makes it harder for certain people at the controls to change the stats. Most of the NO's come from ignorant uninformed people who depend on their local news media for what's happening in the world and never do any private research to see if what they are told is true or not....jtlyk
Wake up sheeple peeple.
http://red-pill.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...

“Gene Police! OUTTA THE POOL!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than imply it means something nefarious, why don't your charlatan masters prove mathematically that it means something nefarious using physics?
Why do you care so much if the US government is believable or not?
Are you a Calgarian or an American?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Let's have some more Twoof.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for posting the update. It makes it harder for certain people at the controls to change the stats. Most of the NO's come from ignorant uninformed people who depend on their local news media for what's happening in the world and never do any private research to see if what they are told is true or not....jtlyk
Wake up sheeple peeple.
Says the king of the uninformed conspiracy shills.

LMAO

Let's have some more twoof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Timesten wrote:
Just another wasted day at your topix box office eh Wasted Water.
What type of person calls themselves Waste Water? Do you know what waste water is?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
You must be related to these posters who call themselves as YellowPissreality or Porkpie Hat.
They too like waste water.....obviously
How was all the steel plating required to direct explosive charges inward concealed in WTC7?

If a missle hit the Pentagon, where did the real passengers go?

If all the phone calls were faked, including those made from on-board air phones to Airline operators, how did the conspiracy masters pull it off?

If your bogus false flag operation took place, where did the actual planes and passengers go?

Let's have some more twoof.... ROTFLMAO

Twoofers are paranoid shills.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care so much if the US government is believable or not?
Are you a Calgarian or an American?
I believe the tangible evidence and testimony of the firefighters and those who were there.

NEXT

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

So,.. how much do you trolls get paid to "pretend" to have an opinion?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Pootie and The Birds wrote:
So,.. how much do you trolls get paid to "pretend" to have an opinion?
The same as you. LMAO

“Gene Police! OUTTA THE POOL!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the tangible evidence and testimony of the firefighters and those who were there.
NEXT
I don't believe I was addressing you, and you're dismissive and rude demeanor is truly offensive. It isn't possible for anyone on this page to assess or consider other peoples point of view without taking them down on a personal level.
Personally I think that is pathetic, and a far more important issue than anything being discussed here.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up sheeple peeple.
But Hey, Remember Moobs, You have no opinion!
Timesten wrote:
I don't claim anything shill I am merely the messenger showing what other people claimed. Did I ever say I was a firm believer of it, you idiot.
And the US govt put it out, so get your email pen out and spew your idiocy to them.
Get a life shilly sheen
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Epic Glottis wrote:
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House
So what you ask !!?!?!?
I just love how Twoofers constantly consider random quotes from 100 years ago some sort of evidence.
Epic Glottis

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Q:“What about the 4 flights - and the passengers on those flights?

Where did they go? Do we have any solid documentation certifying their very existence?”

A: Before asking oneself these questions - one must of course verify the available, relevant official data.

Prominent researchers have revealed (throughout years of cross-examined investigations) that both flights and passengers lack the required data necessary to establish the alleged flights'and passengers' very existence.

ALLEGED FLIGHTS

The 4 purported hijacked flights have grave problems as far as their authenticity is concerned:

A long list of documentation (or plain lack of it) reveals inconsistent NTSB, BTS and FAA data.

The 2 American Airlines flights lacked records of required airport log data such as taxi-off and wheels-off times.

The 2 United Airlines flights were not deregistered until October 2005, as of official FAA records.

Both should have been listed, by law, as 'destroyed'. Shortly thereafter, the FAA rectified this 'oversight' in a peculiar manner : in place of 'destroyed', the wording used was 'cancelled'.

This evidence has not been challenged, to this day, by any of those air-regulating agencies nor by the airlines themselves.

ALLEGED PASSENGERS

Since no evidence has been forthcoming of the very existence of the 4 ‘hijacked’ airplanes, the question of the passengers allegedly on board of them should be moot.

However, multiple and repeated people-searches have attempted to backtrack and contact the alleged families of those passengers - to no avail.

Thus, the prevailing indications of those longstanding investigations suggest that none of these people have ever existed.

Moreover, the stories created around the alleged passengers simply do not stand up to scrutiny.

As for the cell phone calls that they allegedly placed to their loved ones, they have by now been established as a technical impossibility.

I hear you bwunkers believe in magic.

If so please simply disregard the above information.
Epic Glottis

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
NEXT
And there is NO testimony of any FDNY personnel who say they saw and heard explosions that were not incidental to any existing fires.

Is that what you believe? A simple yes or no will suffice.

NEXT
Epic Glottis

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how Twoofers constantly consider random quotes from 100 years ago some sort of evidence.
We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
- Bill Clinton, USA Today on 3/11/93, page 2a

not evidence

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appjoy invite code 2 min Darth 38
Is HELL a R-E-A-L place???? 2 min Backtoreality 23
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 3 min lil whispers 8,212
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,240
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min curiouslu 730,898
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 537,390
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 16 min shyan 1,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Freebird USA 173,011
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 259,387
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••