No

Don't know

Possibly

Jane

Anonymous Proxy

#3604 Mar 29, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
it's page 45 of the final report<quoted text>
You have quoted the page number. That's very good!

Next, can you quote the passage from the NIST report where free-fall is explained? This can wait until tomorrow if you are tired. I am guessing that the effort of quoting a page number was exhausting for you.
Jaxon

Sweden

#3605 Mar 29, 2013
Expert in All things wrote:
<quoted text>
So you won't provide an answer to any part of my argument, typical.
Ok, scooter here is your free lesson for today, pay attention, I'll go real slooooooooooooow...
You make the claim,
"In a "controlled" demolition, a building can be destroyed in any number of ways. That is the meaning of the word "controlled." You should look it up."
Really? A number of ways, huh? Then name the 3 standard methods used in structual demolition, or just 1 for that matter....
Since I know what your reply will be before you even post it, if you do reply, I already have a copy of what it will say.
I own you!! Get back on the porch with the puppies...cause I bite!
While you are looking up the definition of "control," you should also take a look at "provide" and "answer"

Also, "structual"

Also, "puppy".(Was there a picture of you?)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3606 Mar 30, 2013
I love you guys!!!!! <3

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3607 Mar 30, 2013
Do your own work, Im not here to spoon feed Morons
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quoted the page number. That's very good!
Next, can you quote the passage from the NIST report where free-fall is explained? This can wait until tomorrow if you are tired. I am guessing that the effort of quoting a page number was exhausting for you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3608 Mar 30, 2013
John Gross wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that NIST was in error when it agreed that WTC was in free fall for over two seconds? Did you debunk NIST?
No. I saying the WTC7 took over 14 seconds to collapse which is longer than what free fall condition would be. Besides, it is impossible that the building was rigged due to the fact it would take a huge amount of steel plate and invasive procedures to do so in advance. What's more, there is no evidence of either explosive devices or explosions.

Location hidden

#3609 Mar 30, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is NIST's job to prove that fire can result in symmetric free-fall drop of the roof line. They failed, despite their computer contrivances and fraud. The computer model shows neither symmetry nor free fall.
Symmetric free-fall indicates total/simultaneous failure around the entire perimeter. That is non-negotiable. It is a consequence of the laws of physics. It is also a completely unnatural pattern of destruction. It looks like an extremely well-executed demolition. On the other hand, there are no precedents for total failure of a steel high-rise for ANY REASON other than demolition, even a highly entropic start/stop progressive global failure.
Exactly. Thank you.
Lizbeth Salander

Rosendaal, Netherlands

#3610 Mar 30, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Do your own work, Im not here to spoon feed Morons<quoted text>
You are a grumpy little boy! Quoting a page number must have been an unusual strain!

Take your time. Take a few days off.

(Or maybe NIST didn't manage to explain the free-fall drop of WTC 7
in the official report?)
Depardieu

France

#3611 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Thank you.
I agree also! It is a good explanation.
Dr Wainscott III

Lithuania

#3612 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I saying the WTC7 took over 14 seconds to collapse which is longer than what free fall condition would be. Besides, it is impossible that the building was rigged due to the fact it would take a huge amount of steel plate and invasive procedures to do so in advance. What's more, there is no evidence of either explosive devices or explosions.
NIST admits that there was a free-fall condition in the drop of the Solomon Bros Building at World Trade Center. Why are you are still disputing this?

Location hidden

#3613 Mar 30, 2013
Dr Wainscott III wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST admits that there was a free-fall condition in the drop of the Solomon Bros Building at World Trade Center. Why are you are still disputing this?
Out of context.

Dismissed.
\

NEXT
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#3614 Mar 30, 2013
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,841 58%
YES 6,112 40%
Possibly 44 0%
Don't know 35 0%
Current Total 15,032
Raul Dicktado

Santa Cruz, CA

#3615 Mar 30, 2013
Riddick wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a comparison of the destruction of WTC-7 with three controlled demolitions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D7Rm6ZFROmcXX
See any similarities?
Now it's your turn. Show me a steel-frame building that collapsed completely from fire.
(So.... not even one, huh?)
No similarities. Those are vastly different types of structures.
Jules

Höst, Germany

#3616 Mar 30, 2013
Raul Dicktado wrote:
<quoted text>
No similarities. Those are vastly different types of structures.
I looked at the video, expecting to see a wicker hut or a sports stadium or an oil refinery demolition being compared to WTC-7.

What I see are skyscrapers being demolished. And they all look the same.

Can you show another skyscraper falling like that as a result of fire?

I don't think you can.
ALICIA BANKS

Sherwood, AR

#3618 Mar 30, 2013
yes

osama was a lie too

gwb and hobama/gwb 3.0 are horrid liars and serial war criminals

and hobama makes gwb look like an afrocentric pacifist slacker

cc africom/wwiii/libya/drones/nda a/gun grabs etc

hobama is the new hitler

what a gd shame!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/754949171/91101-...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/746893773/false-...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733047926/hobama...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732463514/hobama...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732463793/hobama...
Jonathan

Manassas, VA

#3621 Mar 30, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is NIST's job to prove that fire can result in symmetric free-fall drop of the roof line. They failed, despite their computer contrivances and fraud. The computer model shows neither symmetry nor free fall.
Symmetric free-fall indicates total/simultaneous failure around the entire perimeter. That is non-negotiable. It is a consequence of the laws of physics. It is also a completely unnatural pattern of destruction. It looks like an extremely well-executed demolition. On the other hand, there are no precedents for total failure of a steel high-rise for ANY REASON other than demolition, even a highly entropic start/stop progressive global failure.
This is correct, thanks!
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

#3623 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context.
Dismissed.
\
NEXT
What do you mean by "out of context"? Please explain.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3624 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your degree in Explosive Controlled Demolition?
Or anything for that matter?
Define "steel plate". You can not !
The only reason there is allegedly no official evidence of explosives is because NIST nor any other government investigative agency did NOT look for any.
You Believe In Magik Much ?

#3625 Mar 30, 2013
The government so called investigation into 9/11 was more like finding a dead man with a knife sticking out of his chest and concluding that he died from a heart attack.
But Then The Government Expects Us To Believe In Magik Huh eh !
9/11 = Pure Wag The Dog Magik

#3626 Mar 30, 2013
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA.
All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality. ie forensic serial number identification back to the records of arcft in question
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.
Is that too much to ask for?
Because I Do Not Believe In Magik. Huh Eh !

#3627 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If it would have taken a "huge amount of steel plate" (whatever that is) and "invasive procedures" to prepare WTC7 for demolition, how could some office fires and gravity have possibly done the same job alone?
Hint: you have to look for something before you can find it.
Unless Of Course You Believe In Magik Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Shadowman 72,002
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 699,483
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,449
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Dang Jersey Piney 995,094
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 2 hr Scooter 4
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 13
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Big Al 136