|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

@Rick In Kansas

Politics is not really your case. Only theories,manipulation, hypocracy, spams, lies and more lies.
click

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why do you keep calling us sheeple, when it is you who are incapable of expressing an original thought without cutting and pasting it from someone else?
It is you who are easily, readily and repeatedly misled by pretty much any fool with a blog thingy and a you tube link. The shallowness of your convictions is almost as shallow as your capacity for critical thinking.
Keep bleating herr doktor.
I see you clickhead shills are still jabbering away. Maybe soon you will all realize no one is interested in what you are saying.
click

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
hey clickhead, do you really believe EVERYTHING the government has said about 9/11 is a fact...slurp slurp, and make sure you get every last drop of that jizz.
click

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Good Boy Rex, Good Boy !!!
<quoted text>
looks like a shill party going on here. Are you clickheads enjoying yourselves in your circle jerk?
click

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And right on que oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop presents an excellent example of the masochistic lie.
Of course the entire lie depends on the claim of a 6.5 second collapse time that's obviously not true to anyone without a seeing eye dog who can count past 7.
Now even though this claim does nothing but convince people that twoof has about the same amount of credibility as the average street corner jesus, twoofers are still want to repeat the lie in the hopes of drawing more to their fanatically driven fold.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hey clickhead, when are you going to realize that everyone knows you are a shill?
click

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Says It All wrote:
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,823 59%
YES 6,048 40%
Possibly 43 0%
Don't know 34 0%
Current Total 14,948
let's see, almost 15,000 votes in a little over three months yet it's mostly the same handful of shill posting here over and over again trying to convince everyone of the official story...you clickheads stay pretty busy voting over and over again, eh? Click away clickheads.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Go to bed Twoof Tard ... you must be exhausted from embarrassing yourself
click wrote:
<quoted text>
let's see, almost 15,000 votes in a little over three months yet it's mostly the same handful of shill posting here over and over again trying to convince everyone of the official story...you clickheads stay pretty busy voting over and over again, eh? Click away clickheads.

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

^^ Gloop...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Goodnight Twoofers.

Sweet dreams.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Rex wrote:
Well I am a seeing eye dog and can count past seven ... and that guy is an Idiot
<quoted text>
How much ya wanna bet he can't shake a paw either?

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You of all people should know what religion can do to folk who are half dense to begin with. He's bought into the Church of the Unholy Conspiracy hook, line and sinker and like with most religions, it's please leave your critical thinking skills by the door. 90% of his posts are somebody else's, that boy's brain is desperate need of oxygen not mixed with airplane glue fumes.
If you look closely you'll see that twoofers are actually anerobic...they don't need oxygen to their brains!

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

click wrote:
<quoted text>
hey clickhead, when are you going to realize that everyone knows you are a shill?
*yawn*

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
Hmmm...just like creationists, flat earthers and cultists.

It's almost like there's a trend;-)

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Rick In Kansas

Politics is not really your case. Only theories,manipulation, hypocracy, spams, lies and more lies.
Are there still parts of Germany that uses lead pipe for potable water?
Blue Bonnet

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Look at this perfect building implosion of a huge building at Ground Zero on 9/11!

www.youtube.com/watch...

A 47-story steel frame building cannot be destroyed like that without a great deal of advanced planning and preparation! The official 9/11 story did its best to ignore this glaring error, a flaw that completely undermines the official lie.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

click wrote:
I see you clickhead shills are still jabbering away. Maybe soon you will all realize no one is interested in what you are saying.
You go to the effort to post a reply to what I said only to tell me that you have no interest in what I said. Check your critical thinking skills at the door and believe.

I'm probably not going to be the first to tell you this today, but child, you really are an idiot.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
If you look closely you'll see that twoofers are actually anerobic...they don't need oxygen to their brains!
I still think that there has to be some sort of recreational chemical toxicity going on. I'd hate to think that a human brain could operate the way theirs does unassisted.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Blue Bonnet wrote:
Look at this perfect building implosion of a huge building at Ground Zero on 9/11!

www.youtube.com/watch...

A 47-story steel frame building cannot be destroyed like that without a great deal of advanced planning and preparation! The official 9/11 story did its best to ignore this glaring error, a flaw that completely undermines the official lie.
So we've learned that "implosion" means to collapse into the area surrounding a building and for it to be perfect, it must cause catastrophic damage to buildings around it...

I BLEEV STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

I BLEEV!!!

Hey street corner JEEBUS, I went down to the corner of Anonymous and Proxy and couldn't see you.

YOU MUST BE AN INVISIBLE STREET CORNER JEEBUS!?!

OH GREET AND WUNDERBAR INVISIBLE STREET CORNER JEEBUS, FILL ME WITH YOUR IMPOTENT TWOOFS SO I MAY GO FORTH AND SPEW THEM UPON THE EARTH!

(As long as I don't have to leave my computer, faith can only go so far)

TESTIFY!

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Blue Bonnet wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Preparation which would have had to go completely unnoticed by the building's primary tenant that fully occupied 42 of its 47 floors, the brokerage firm, Salomon Smith Barney. Such preparations, no matter how fantastical you imagine them to be, would have occurred unnoticed. Or are you suggesting that these preparations occurred during the day of 9/11, once the building was completely shut down after the North Tower collapsed into its front and tearing a 20 story gash into its facade and causing multiple floors that weren't already burning to burst into flame? That's not particularly believable either. Since by your own admission this would have required a great deal of preparation, how pray tell do you imagine they were able to pull it off that doesn't sound as if you have completely lost your mind?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

or roll over on command
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>How much ya wanna bet he can't shake a paw either?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,301 - 3,320 of4,997
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

738 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 511,641
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 2,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kapusta 679,234
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Liam 37,986
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 13 min Harrison Freebird 52,445
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 17 min merlinlover99 5
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min RFD 375
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min wilderide 89,377
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••