• Possibly
Comments
3,301 - 3,320 of 4,996 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014
click

Logan, WV

#3487 Mar 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
hey clickhead, do you really believe EVERYTHING the government has said about 9/11 is a fact...slurp slurp, and make sure you get every last drop of that jizz.
click

Logan, WV

#3488 Mar 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Good Boy Rex, Good Boy !!!
<quoted text>
looks like a shill party going on here. Are you clickheads enjoying yourselves in your circle jerk?
click

Logan, WV

#3489 Mar 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And right on que oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop presents an excellent example of the masochistic lie.
Of course the entire lie depends on the claim of a 6.5 second collapse time that's obviously not true to anyone without a seeing eye dog who can count past 7.
Now even though this claim does nothing but convince people that twoof has about the same amount of credibility as the average street corner jesus, twoofers are still want to repeat the lie in the hopes of drawing more to their fanatically driven fold.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4k6GMddY-lQXX
hey clickhead, when are you going to realize that everyone knows you are a shill?
click

Logan, WV

#3491 Mar 27, 2013
Says It All wrote:
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,823 59%
YES 6,048 40%
Possibly 43 0%
Don't know 34 0%
Current Total 14,948
let's see, almost 15,000 votes in a little over three months yet it's mostly the same handful of shill posting here over and over again trying to convince everyone of the official story...you clickheads stay pretty busy voting over and over again, eh? Click away clickheads.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3492 Mar 27, 2013
Go to bed Twoof Tard ... you must be exhausted from embarrassing yourself
click wrote:
<quoted text>
let's see, almost 15,000 votes in a little over three months yet it's mostly the same handful of shill posting here over and over again trying to convince everyone of the official story...you clickheads stay pretty busy voting over and over again, eh? Click away clickheads.

Since: Sep 08

#3493 Mar 27, 2013
^^ Gloop...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3494 Mar 28, 2013
Goodnight Twoofers.

Sweet dreams.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#3495 Mar 28, 2013
Rex wrote:
Well I am a seeing eye dog and can count past seven ... and that guy is an Idiot
<quoted text>
How much ya wanna bet he can't shake a paw either?

Olds, Canada

#3496 Mar 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You of all people should know what religion can do to folk who are half dense to begin with. He's bought into the Church of the Unholy Conspiracy hook, line and sinker and like with most religions, it's please leave your critical thinking skills by the door. 90% of his posts are somebody else's, that boy's brain is desperate need of oxygen not mixed with airplane glue fumes.
If you look closely you'll see that twoofers are actually anerobic...they don't need oxygen to their brains!

Olds, Canada

#3497 Mar 28, 2013
click wrote:
<quoted text>
hey clickhead, when are you going to realize that everyone knows you are a shill?
*yawn*

Olds, Canada

#3498 Mar 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
Hmmm...just like creationists, flat earthers and cultists.

It's almost like there's a trend;-)

Olds, Canada

#3499 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Rick In Kansas

Politics is not really your case. Only theories,manipulation, hypocracy, spams, lies and more lies.
Are there still parts of Germany that uses lead pipe for potable water?
Blue Bonnet

Anonymous Proxy

#3500 Mar 28, 2013
Look at this perfect building implosion of a huge building at Ground Zero on 9/11!

www.youtube.com/watch...

A 47-story steel frame building cannot be destroyed like that without a great deal of advanced planning and preparation! The official 9/11 story did its best to ignore this glaring error, a flaw that completely undermines the official lie.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3501 Mar 28, 2013
click wrote:
I see you clickhead shills are still jabbering away. Maybe soon you will all realize no one is interested in what you are saying.
You go to the effort to post a reply to what I said only to tell me that you have no interest in what I said. Check your critical thinking skills at the door and believe.

I'm probably not going to be the first to tell you this today, but child, you really are an idiot.

this one

#3502 Mar 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
If you look closely you'll see that twoofers are actually anerobic...they don't need oxygen to their brains!
I still think that there has to be some sort of recreational chemical toxicity going on. I'd hate to think that a human brain could operate the way theirs does unassisted.

Edmonton, Canada

#3503 Mar 28, 2013
Blue Bonnet wrote:
Look at this perfect building implosion of a huge building at Ground Zero on 9/11!

www.youtube.com/watch...

A 47-story steel frame building cannot be destroyed like that without a great deal of advanced planning and preparation! The official 9/11 story did its best to ignore this glaring error, a flaw that completely undermines the official lie.
So we've learned that "implosion" means to collapse into the area surrounding a building and for it to be perfect, it must cause catastrophic damage to buildings around it...

I BLEEV STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

I BLEEV!!!

Hey street corner JEEBUS, I went down to the corner of Anonymous and Proxy and couldn't see you.

YOU MUST BE AN INVISIBLE STREET CORNER JEEBUS!?!

OH GREET AND WUNDERBAR INVISIBLE STREET CORNER JEEBUS, FILL ME WITH YOUR IMPOTENT TWOOFS SO I MAY GO FORTH AND SPEW THEM UPON THE EARTH!

(As long as I don't have to leave my computer, faith can only go so far)

TESTIFY!

this one

#3504 Mar 28, 2013
Blue Bonnet wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Preparation which would have had to go completely unnoticed by the building's primary tenant that fully occupied 42 of its 47 floors, the brokerage firm, Salomon Smith Barney. Such preparations, no matter how fantastical you imagine them to be, would have occurred unnoticed. Or are you suggesting that these preparations occurred during the day of 9/11, once the building was completely shut down after the North Tower collapsed into its front and tearing a 20 story gash into its facade and causing multiple floors that weren't already burning to burst into flame? That's not particularly believable either. Since by your own admission this would have required a great deal of preparation, how pray tell do you imagine they were able to pull it off that doesn't sound as if you have completely lost your mind?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#3507 Mar 28, 2013
or roll over on command
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>How much ya wanna bet he can't shake a paw either?
Gerrard

Anonymous Proxy

#3510 Mar 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
So we've learned that "implosion" means to collapse into the area surrounding a building and for it to be perfect, it must cause catastrophic damage to buildings around it...
I BLEEV STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
I BLEEV!!!
Hey street corner JEEBUS, I went down to the corner of Anonymous and Proxy and couldn't see you.
YOU MUST BE AN INVISIBLE STREET CORNER JEEBUS!?!
OH GREET AND WUNDERBAR INVISIBLE STREET CORNER JEEBUS, FILL ME WITH YOUR IMPOTENT TWOOFS SO I MAY GO FORTH AND SPEW THEM UPON THE EARTH!
(As long as I don't have to leave my computer, faith can only go so far)
TESTIFY!
Yours are the tactics of a bankrupt shill. Anyone who bothers to see the video of the destruction of WTC-7 and bothers to read the definition of building implosion will see that WTC-7 is a superbly executed example. The top floor is dropping straight down at free fall acceleration through the space where once the lower floors were, indicating that the lower floors are exerting absolutely no structural resistance at all! The building has been broken entirely and fell into its footprint. Considering the size of the building and redundancy of the many structural supports, this is indeed a masterpiece!

This is truly remarkable!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3512 Mar 28, 2013
No unauthorized, private imagery was captured on September 11, 2001.
Most - if not all - of the imagery we have of that morning’s events is prefabricated and/or manipulated.
The September Clues video research – and many similar independent studies - have amply demonstrated the unfettered complicity of the mainstream media – a disturbingly 'reliable' partner in crime.
The 9/11 morning broadcasts were, by and large, digital computer-animations and all successive, so-called “amateur” video snippets (featuring crashing planes or collapsing towers) have likewise been methodically exposed as a series of poorly crafted forgeries.
The defining time-windows of the day (tower strikes and tower collapses) were certainly not meant to be captured on film - much less aired on television: As it is, no real footage of the real-life morning events is to be found.
To be sure, the existence of specific, military-grade technology able to achieve this precise aim is well documented.
In all likelihood, electromagnetic weaponry (EMP/HERF) routinely employed in war zones was employed, causing the temporary jamming of all unshielded camera equipment in lower Manhattan.
With no real footage being captured, the TV networks could ‘safely’ broadcast their substitute, artificial imagery of the morning’s events.
If its on TV then it must be real Huh Eh !
All Pure Wag The Dog Magikal Mystery

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min macumazahn 732,716
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Name 599,824
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 257,848
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min bad bob 173,274
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 32 min Commander Bunny 8
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 45 min Ruby88 53,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••