Was 911 an Inside Job

Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,794 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#3473 Mar 27, 2013
that's NOT what Rumsfeld said STUPID !!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Why 9/11?
.
Remarkably, there are still people wondering what motivations could possibly be behind the largest embezzlement scheme in world history.
.
So, here are a few points to get the ‘why’ question out of the way: Do we all remember that 9/11 started two still ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Who profits from them? The invaders or the invaded?
.
Remember all wars are ultimately engineered by the central bankers who loan both sides capital to finance their wars for whatever reason. Whatever country loses usually pays for reparations.
.
Who profits from the reconstruction contracts?
.
Who cashed-in on the special WTC buildings' terrorist-insurance?
.
Who capitalized on the massive viewer-ratings of the spectacular and longlasting TV coverage of the event?
.
Who speculated and scored on mysterious put options placed prior to 9/11?
.
Who remembers the post 9/11 billion-dollar federal bailouts which saved many airlines from bankruptcy?
.
And how many recall Donald Rumsfeld's announcement - on Sept.10 2001 - that $2.3 trillion worth of Pentagon transactions were unaccounted for?
.
The list goes on and on. By now, it should be clear to anyone that 9/11 was a big bonanza for everyone involved - just a grand, sick, money-making machine.
.
As Long As The American Sheeple Believe In Magik it will continue.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3474 Mar 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's extremely stupid and what defines twoof as a cult rather than a true movement.
Any legitimate movement has the ability to self police by rejecting fiction that will eventually cause harm. We see this with civil rights and gay rights movements that are bound by the restrictions of sound logic and reality, but not twoof. Twoof just recycles old lies that couldn't stand up to scrutiny the first and pretends they're shiny and new.
Good observation.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#3475 Mar 27, 2013
pretty interesting
why are you so set in creating this big DOUBT
your really trying very hard
let me ask you
ARE YOU AN ARAB
and if you are, do you believe that your persuasive tactics, mind games
will be enough to decieve everyone else
for one thing, i give credit to those, who knows
when someone is trying to manipulate our minds
so if you are a arab terrorist,
just remember, we are watching you and ready


“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#3476 Mar 27, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Taking a Closer Look: Hard Science and the Collapse of the World Trade Center
.
By Dave Heller
.
While it may be difficult to awaken everyone from their state-induced fog of fear, we are at a critical point in history which requires us to try. We truly must take an objective look at the facts and evidence surrounding 9-11.
.
While none of the many 9-11 researchers knows exactly what happened on that fateful day in September almost 3 years ago, any sensible person can easily spot dozens of inconsistencies in the official story that is being forced upon us.
.
And these inconsistencies are huge. They range from the apparent stand-down of our immense military arsenal (for over an hour and a half) to the small hole and lack of debris at the Pentagon..
There was Bush's bizarre, uninterrupted photo op in a Florida elementary school, and then there is the matter of the remains of Flight 93 being scattered over eight miles of Pennsylvania farmland, a fact which suggests the plane may have been shot down. The official story seems wrong on all of these points.
.
Both Cheney and Rumsfield have since admitted that flight 93 was shot down.
.
WTC7 was a 47-story building that was not hit by an airplane or by any significant debris from either WTC1 or WTC2. Buildings 3, 4, 5, and 6 were struck by massive amounts of debris from the collapsing Twin Towers, yet none collapsed, despite their thin-gauge steel supports.
.
The 9-11 commemorative videos produced by PBS and CNN are best. Both clearly show WTC7's implosion.
.
Lower resolution Internet movies are also available.
.
WTC7, which was situated on the next block over, was the farthest of the buildings from WTC1 and WTC2. WTC7 happened to contain the New York City Office of Emergency Management (OEM), a facility that was, according to testimony to the 9-11 Commission, one of the most sophisticated Emergency Command Centers on the planet. But shortly after 5:20 pm on Sept. 11, as the horrific day was coming to a close, WTC7 mysteriously imploded and fell to the ground in an astounding 6.5 seconds.
.
6.5 seconds. This is a mere 0.5 seconds more than freefall in a vacuum. To restate this, a rock dropped from the 47th floor would have taken at least 6 seconds to hit the ground. WTC7, in its entirety, fell to the earth in 6.5 seconds. Now, recall, we're supposed to believe that each floor of the building "pancaked" on the one below. Each of the 47 floors supposedly pancaked and collapsed, individually.
Yet WTC7 reached the ground in 0.5 seconds longer than freefall. Is this really possible?
.
Judge for yourself. Watch WTC7 go down. It takes 6.5 seconds. Take out your stopwatch.
.
NIST has since admitted that it took 5.4 seconds for WTC7 to fall completely to the ground. 2.5 seconds of which NIST says was free-fall acceleration.
.
http://www.garlicandgrass.org/issue6/Dave_Hel...
.
What will the government admit to next?
.
Or Do You Believe In Magik? Huh Eh !
And right on que oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop presents an excellent example of the masochistic lie.

Of course the entire lie depends on the claim of a 6.5 second collapse time that's obviously not true to anyone without a seeing eye dog who can count past 7.

Now even though this claim does nothing but convince people that twoof has about the same amount of credibility as the average street corner jesus, twoofers are still want to repeat the lie in the hopes of drawing more to their fanatically driven fold.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots jesus!

Rex

Westbury, NY

#3477 Mar 27, 2013
Well I am a seeing eye dog and can count past seven ... and that guy is an Idiot
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And right on que oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop presents an excellent example of the masochistic lie.
Of course the entire lie depends on the claim of a 6.5 second collapse time that's obviously not true to anyone without a seeing eye dog who can count past 7.
Now even though this claim does nothing but convince people that twoof has about the same amount of credibility as the average street corner jesus, twoofers are still want to repeat the lie in the hopes of drawing more to their fanatically driven fold.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4k6GMddY-lQXX

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#3478 Mar 27, 2013
Good Boy Rex, Good Boy !!!
Rex wrote:
Well I am a seeing eye dog and can count past seven ... and that guy is an Idiot
<quoted text>

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3479 Mar 27, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Sweetie, why do you keep calling us sheeple, when it is you who are incapable of expressing an original thought without cutting and pasting it from someone else?

It is you who are easily, readily and repeatedly misled by pretty much any fool with a blog thingy and a you tube link. The shallowness of your convictions is almost as shallow as your capacity for critical thinking.

Keep bleating herr doktor.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3480 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why do you keep calling us sheeple, when it is you who are incapable of expressing an original thought without cutting and pasting it from someone else?
It is you who are easily, readily and repeatedly misled by pretty much any fool with a blog thingy and a you tube link. The shallowness of your convictions is almost as shallow as your capacity for critical thinking.
Keep bleating herr doktor.
It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#3481 Mar 27, 2013
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,823 59%
YES 6,048 40%
Possibly 43 0%
Don't know 34 0%
Current Total 14,948

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3482 Mar 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
You of all people should know what religion can do to folk who are half dense to begin with. He's bought into the Church of the Unholy Conspiracy hook, line and sinker and like with most religions, it's please leave your critical thinking skills by the door. 90% of his posts are somebody else's, that boy's brain is desperate need of oxygen not mixed with airplane glue fumes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3483 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You of all people should know what religion can do to folk who are half dense to begin with. He's bought into the Church of the Unholy Conspiracy hook, line and sinker and like with most religions, it's please leave your critical thinking skills by the door. 90% of his posts are somebody else's, that boy's brain is desperate need of oxygen not mixed with airplane glue fumes.
Many of these guys are End Times Preppers. They seek justification for their irrational behavior.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3484 Mar 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Many of these guys are End Times Preppers. They seek justification for their irrational behavior.
What better to justify irrational behavior than with a matching set of irrational beliefs. They need their They and the more evil and the more powerful the better. I've had many, many interactions with our government over the years, some of which were not the least bit pleasant and the first time you are introduced to the FBI it can be pretty intimidating, but the one thing I learned over the years is that your average government minion will usually know a lot less than you do. Collectively, they are nowhere close to capable of the imagination, inventiveness, attention to detail, absolute secrecy and split second timing our friends seem to give them credit for. Maybe they should check the ventilation system on their bunkers.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3485 Mar 27, 2013
@Rick In Kansas

Politics is not really your case. Only theories,manipulation, hypocracy, spams, lies and more lies.
click

Logan, WV

#3486 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why do you keep calling us sheeple, when it is you who are incapable of expressing an original thought without cutting and pasting it from someone else?
It is you who are easily, readily and repeatedly misled by pretty much any fool with a blog thingy and a you tube link. The shallowness of your convictions is almost as shallow as your capacity for critical thinking.
Keep bleating herr doktor.
I see you clickhead shills are still jabbering away. Maybe soon you will all realize no one is interested in what you are saying.
click

Logan, WV

#3487 Mar 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how they can dismiss all the tangible evidence then present unfounded and biased opinions as fact.
hey clickhead, do you really believe EVERYTHING the government has said about 9/11 is a fact...slurp slurp, and make sure you get every last drop of that jizz.
click

Logan, WV

#3488 Mar 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Good Boy Rex, Good Boy !!!
<quoted text>
looks like a shill party going on here. Are you clickheads enjoying yourselves in your circle jerk?
click

Logan, WV

#3489 Mar 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And right on que oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop presents an excellent example of the masochistic lie.
Of course the entire lie depends on the claim of a 6.5 second collapse time that's obviously not true to anyone without a seeing eye dog who can count past 7.
Now even though this claim does nothing but convince people that twoof has about the same amount of credibility as the average street corner jesus, twoofers are still want to repeat the lie in the hopes of drawing more to their fanatically driven fold.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4k6GMddY-lQXX
hey clickhead, when are you going to realize that everyone knows you are a shill?
click

Logan, WV

#3491 Mar 27, 2013
Says It All wrote:
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 8,823 59%
YES 6,048 40%
Possibly 43 0%
Don't know 34 0%
Current Total 14,948
let's see, almost 15,000 votes in a little over three months yet it's mostly the same handful of shill posting here over and over again trying to convince everyone of the official story...you clickheads stay pretty busy voting over and over again, eh? Click away clickheads.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3492 Mar 27, 2013
Go to bed Twoof Tard ... you must be exhausted from embarrassing yourself
click wrote:
<quoted text>
let's see, almost 15,000 votes in a little over three months yet it's mostly the same handful of shill posting here over and over again trying to convince everyone of the official story...you clickheads stay pretty busy voting over and over again, eh? Click away clickheads.

Since: Sep 08

.

#3493 Mar 27, 2013
^^ Gloop...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 603,776
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 613,088
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bongo 881,648
Black Men obsession 20 min Sarah 8
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 177,905
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 37 min Truthiness 10
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Brian 277
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Into The Night 4,160
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,413
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr sangili karuppan 7,699
More from around the web