YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“All about that bass”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3293 Mar 24, 2013
Just a couple questions. Where was the plane debris? Has any one read 1984 anymore? Really, read it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3294 Mar 24, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
Just a couple questions. Where was the plane debris? Has any one read 1984 anymore? Really, read it.
All over the WTC plaza. Planes disintegrate like eggs when hitting something solid at 500mph. Parts peal off and shatter while other parts go into the building which is proven by the fuel ignition inside the towers.

Are you kidding me? That's really a stupid question.

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#3295 Mar 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
All over the WTC plaza. Planes disintegrate like eggs when hitting something solid at 500mph. Parts peal off and shatter while other parts go into the building which is proven by the fuel ignition inside the towers.
Are you kidding me? That's really a stupid question.
And at the pentagon?
I don't think it's a stupid question. I also think the question is unimportant. The question is do you trust big government. Should you ever? At least the people who are 'conspiracy theorists' are distracted and sidelined. There has never been an honest government in existence; only some honest individuals who are way outnumbered.

Location hidden

#3296 Mar 24, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
And at the pentagon?
I don't think it's a stupid question. I also think the question is unimportant. The question is do you trust big government. Should you ever? At least the people who are 'conspiracy theorists' are distracted and sidelined. There has never been an honest government in existence; only some honest individuals who are way outnumbered.
It is a well documented fact that flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. Hundreds of people witnessed the event as well as an Air National Guard C-130 pilot.

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/fli...

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Twoofer sites have many pictures with ridiculous commentary also.

Location hidden

#3297 Mar 24, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
And at the pentagon?
I trust the evidence and common sense. Suppose for a minute, you entertain the idea the flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon. Where did it go then? What about the phone calls?

"There were two reported phone calls from Flight 77: a cell phone call from flight attendant Renee May to her mother; and a cell phone call from passenger Barbara Olson to her husband, US Solicitor General Ted Olson. Ted Olson related to Newsweek:

Barbara was calm and collected as she told him how hijackers had used boxcutters and knifes to take control of the plane and had herded the passengers and crew to the back.“Ted, what can I do?” she asked him.“What can I tell the pilot?” Then, inexplicably, she got cut off." 7

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#3300 Mar 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust the evidence and common sense. Suppose for a minute, you entertain the idea the flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon. Where did it go then? What about the phone calls?
"There were two reported phone calls from Flight 77: a cell phone call from flight attendant Renee May to her mother; and a cell phone call from passenger Barbara Olson to her husband, US Solicitor General Ted Olson. Ted Olson related to Newsweek:
Barbara was calm and collected as she told him how hijackers had used boxcutters and knifes to take control of the plane and had herded the passengers and crew to the back.“Ted, what can I do?” she asked him.“What can I tell the pilot?” Then, inexplicably, she got cut off." 7
Does this prove that some part of the government was not involved? The US government is huge. How could the US intelligence community not have a clue what was going on?
They needed an enemy. They wanted a war. They made it on people who had nothing to do with the terrorist group they said they were after, and then claimed they were looking for weapons of mass destruction they never found, but they still haven't left, now that they've made a mess.
How is any claim made by the US government believable?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3301 Mar 24, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
And at the pentagon?
I agree Nina...and wastewaterv is our 911 shill on this forum. You tell him the sun is hot and he'll jump up and sway not it's not and I already proved that to you a dozen times. yada yada.
Some of my research from the researchers.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#3302 Mar 24, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Nina...and wastewaterv is our 911 shill on this forum. You tell him the sun is hot and he'll jump up and sway not it's not and I already proved that to you a dozen times. yada yada.
Some of my research from the researchers.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Thanks. I'll give it a look. Have a good night.

#3303 Mar 24, 2013
You're welcome NinaRocks
Have a good night, back to you as well
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAR7J0U...

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3304 Mar 24, 2013
"The question is do you trust big government" .... Oh Great, another Straw Man argument .... how boring and how lame
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
And at the pentagon?

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3305 Mar 24, 2013
Hey how great is that you got somebody to look at your crap website
Timesten wrote:
You're welcome NinaRocks
Have a good night, back to you as well
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAR7J0U...

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3306 Mar 24, 2013
They wanted a war ???? so they attack on the USS Cole and the murder of 17 American sailors wasn't enough reason to go to war ??
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this prove that some part of the government was not involved? The US government is huge. How could the US intelligence community not have a clue what was going on?
They needed an enemy. They wanted a war. They made it on people who had nothing to do with the terrorist group they said they were after, and then claimed they were looking for weapons of mass destruction they never found, but they still haven't left, now that they've made a mess.
How is any claim made by the US government believable?

#3307 Mar 24, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Hey how great is that you got somebody to look at your crap website
<quoted text>
Along with 11,000 others including you shill troll
What type of person calls themselves Yellow piss. And you want people to listen to you who calls themselves Yellow piss.
You're a real class act aren't you?
And now for our next speaker....Yellow Piss.
You should seek medical help.

#3308 Mar 24, 2013

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#3309 Mar 24, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
They wanted a war ???? so they attack on the USS Cole and the murder of 17 American sailors wasn't enough reason to go to war ??
<quoted text>
Maybe if the US hadn't felt the need to build up a huge standing army and put up puppet leaders over countries where they had no business sticking their nose in the rest of the world would trust the US more. Maybe no one would have felt the need to blow up anything.
The US always wants war. Even a war on drugs which has accomplished little beyond spending a ton of money.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3310 Mar 24, 2013
and tell us "nina" why do fanatical Muslims have a need to blow up women and children that never did anything to them !?!?!?!?!?
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the US hadn't felt the need to build up a huge standing army and put up puppet leaders over countries where they had no business sticking their nose in the rest of the world would trust the US more. Maybe no one would have felt the need to blow up anything.
The US always wants war. Even a war on drugs which has accomplished little beyond spending a ton of money.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3311 Mar 24, 2013
and the kid falling into the lake YouTube video got 3 million hits in 5 days ..... LMAO... Go Twoof Go !!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with 11,000 others including you shill troll
What type of person calls themselves Yellow piss. And you want people to listen to you who calls themselves Yellow piss.
You're a real class act aren't you?
And now for our next speaker....Yellow Piss.
You should seek medical help.

#3312 Mar 24, 2013
Why would anyone call themselves Yellow piss?
You got a lotta class......gag

“All about that bass”

Location hidden

#3313 Mar 24, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
and tell us "nina" why do fanatical Muslims have a need to blow up women and children that never did anything to them !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Atrocities like that have been going on throughout history, perpetrated by many different people. It doesn't make it right, but who asked the US to be the planetary police and meddle in other peoples business? How many women and children have suffered or died on account of American actions? Are you going to stop it?
How many women were raped by American soldiers in Vietnam? How many women had children for US soldiers who went home and left them behind? How many atrocities have been perpetrated by the US government in 'prisons' around the world. If not perpetrated, sanctioned? How many soldiers punished for following the orders of superiors who are never made to answer?

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3315 Mar 24, 2013
Once again ... Straw Man arguments .... but who asks us to be the worlds police ??? the World does, thats' why whenever something bad happens we are always asked to help out ... remember Serbia, remember Kuwait, remember Europe
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Atrocities like that have been going on throughout history, perpetrated by many different people. It doesn't make it right, but who asked the US to be the planetary police and meddle in other peoples business? How many women and children have suffered or died on account of American actions? Are you going to stop it?
How many women were raped by American soldiers in Vietnam? How many women had children for US soldiers who went home and left them behind? How many atrocities have been perpetrated by the US government in 'prisons' around the world. If not perpetrated, sanctioned? How many soldiers punished for following the orders of superiors who are never made to answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min RainbowLength 828,725
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min TRD 121,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 584,614
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min truthandcommonsense 3,687
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min New Age Spiritual... 442,894
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Freebird USA 176,537
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min lil whispers 611,857
More from around the web