No

Don't know

Possibly

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3221 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
I accuse the former government of complicity.The method of Al Qaida is also inspired by the devil. They abuse religions for killing innocents. God clearly said in all three abrahamic religions:Thou shall not kill innocents, thou shall not abuse my name.
Yes, and all one has to do is study Biblical prophecy to see it all coming together for Satan‘s one-world government, the New World Order.
Republicans are pushing the New World Order and at the same time, they falsely claim to be God’s party. Satan is very good at deceiving people, but conservatives aren’t much of a challenge for anybody.
(next post)

Location hidden

#3222 Mar 20, 2013
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3223 Mar 20, 2013
9/11 is the axis of evil.

Location hidden

#3224 Mar 20, 2013
Dennis Kucinich: 911 Truth and Reconciliation

I tried to get the American people to back this man last year, and when he debated before, he showed them all up, but this is a nation dominated by the idiot masses just because there are more of them.
As I’ve said countless times before, we must demand that voters pass political IQ tests, because the idiots are dragging us down too.
(next post)

Location hidden

#3225 Mar 20, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3226 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Which issue?
Prevent what happened on 9/11.

Location hidden

#3227 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
9/11 is the axis of evil.
U R evil little twit.
Adam

#3228 Mar 21, 2013
&pl aynext=1&list=PL160458B0F9 A0B5C0&feature=results_vid eo
Eve

Chico, CA

#3229 Mar 21, 2013
Cheney Caught In Another Major Lie
Everyone knew that Iraq did not possess weapons of mass destruction (update here).
Dick Cheney admits that he lied about 9/11.
MSNBC recently noted that these two facts are intertwined:
Mark Rossini, was then an FBI counter-terrorism agent detailed to the CIA. He was assigned the task of evaluating a Czech intelligence report that Mohammed Atta, the lead 9/11 hijacker, had met with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague before the attack on the World Trade Towers.
Cheney repeatedly invoked the report as evidence of Iraqi involvement in 9/11.“It’s been pretty well confirmed that he [Atta] did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April,” Cheney said on Meet the Press on Dec. 9, 2001.
But the evidence used to support the claim–a supposed photograph of Atta in Prague the day of the alleged meeting—had already been debunked by Rossini. He analyzed the photo and immediately saw it was bogus: the picture of the Czech “Atta” looked nothing like the real terrorist. It was a conclusion he relayed up the chain, assuming he had put the matter to rest.
Then he heard Cheney endorsing the discredited report on national television.“I remember looking at the TV screen and saying,‘What did I just hear?’ And I–first time in my life, I actually threw something at the television because I couldn’t believe what I just heard,” Rossini says.
Rossini gave MSNBC an example in an interview for the documentary Hubris:
Mohammed Atta was a sleight guy … barely 5’5 or 5’6, and skinny. The guy in the photograph was muscular, thick, and had a neck like the size of two of my necks. And I thought,“that’s not Mohammed Atta in the photograph!” But I sent it to the lab anyway, knowing that would put it to rest.
McClatchy confirmed in 2009:
Former senior U.S. intelligence official familiar with the interrogation issue said that Cheney and former Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld demanded that the interrogators find evidence of al Qaida-Iraq collaboration…
For most of 2002 and into 2003, Cheney and Rumsfeld, especially, were also demanding proof of the links between al Qaida and Iraq that (former Iraqi exile leader Ahmed) Chalabi and others had told them were there.”
It was during this period that CIA interrogators waterboarded two alleged top al Qaida detainees repeatedly — Abu Zubaydah at least 83 times in August 2002 and Khalid Sheik Muhammed 183 times in March 2003 — according to a newly released Justice Department document…
When people kept coming up empty, they were told by Cheney’s and Rumsfeld’s people to push harder,” he continued.”Cheney’s and Rumsfeld’s people were told repeatedly, by CIA ... and by others, that there wasn’t any reliable intelligence that pointed to operational ties between bin Laden and Saddam ...
A former U.S. Army psychiatrist, Maj. Charles Burney, told Army investigators in 2006 that interrogators at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, detention facility were under “pressure” to produce evidence of ties between al Qaida and Iraq.
“While we were there a large part of the time we were focused on trying to establish a link between al Qaida and Iraq and we were not successful in establishing a link between al Qaida and Iraq,” Burney told staff of the Army Inspector General.“The more frustrated people got in not being able to establish that link ... there was more and more pressure to resort to measures that might produce more immediate results.”
“I think it’s obvious that the administration was scrambling then to try to find a connection, a link (between al Qaida and Iraq),”[Senator] Levin said in a conference call with reporters.“They made out links where they didn’t exist.”
Eve

Chico, CA

#3230 Mar 21, 2013
Levin recalled Cheney’s assertions that a senior Iraqi intelligence officer had met Mohammad Atta, the leader of the 9/11 hijackers, in the Czech Republic capital of Prague just months before the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
The FBI and CIA found that no such meeting occurred.
Adam

#3231 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U R evil little twit.
You are a evil child of ADAM and EVE.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#3232 Mar 21, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and all one has to do is study Biblical prophecy to see it all coming together for Satan‘s one-world government, the New World Order.
Republicans are pushing the New World Order and at the same time, they falsely claim to be God’s party. Satan is very good at deceiving people, but conservatives aren’t much of a challenge for anybody.
(next post)
LOL, Hide under your bed!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#3233 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prevent what happened on 9/11.
OK, LOL, If it was the other issue I needed to tell a few friends to turn off their transponders so the government could not see who is in what bed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#3234 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
The illuminati goverment did it. Illuminatis have a pact with the devil from the lowest to the highest degree.The illuminatis made then a pact with Al Qaida to hijack planes to kill americans to find some reasons to invade in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You're not quite right in the head are you?
911 was inside job

Pittsfield, MA

#3235 Mar 21, 2013

Location hidden

#3236 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a evil child of ADAM and EVE.
Adam and Eve is pure mythology but if you want to believe it, knock yourself out.

Location hidden

#3237 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not quite right in the head are you?
Understatement.
Adam

#3238 Mar 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve is pure mythology but if you want to believe it, knock yourself out.
Today is the day of salvation. Obama nation needs a salvation. Homosexuality is an Abomination. You lying shitty gay mouth.

Location hidden

#3239 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is the day of salvation. Obama nation needs a salvation. Homosexuality is an Abomination. You lying shitty gay mouth.
More off-topic nonsense. Why am I not surprised?

Location hidden

#3240 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain exactly what your post has to do with the previous post about Adam and Eve being myth? See where I'm going here Adam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 763,424
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 4,139
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Rick in Kansas 263,351
Best Smartphone On The Market 32 min ChristINSANITY is... 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min hick up 603,507
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min An NFL Fan 119,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min WildWeirdWillie 175,000
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Liam 554,564
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE