WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
R U frustrated yet?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3187 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you read a bunch of bull about the Fed not being audited and believed it.
The Fed is a key piece of our economic system. I wonder if he thinks our country should hoard and stock pile gold as they once did? I wonder if there is enough gold in the world to back all the paper out there. LMAO

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3188 Mar 19, 2013
Why do you hide your location Sock Puppet ?
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was orchestrated by the Federal Reserve Corp. stockholders, then lotsa luck! The idiot masses can't even get out and protest to 'End the Fed' with intelligent liberals, so they're NOT going to fight for their country.
But they will send their kids to be slaughtered for Halliburton without any guilt at all.
What a bunch of losers.
(next post)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#3189 Mar 19, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
Can't we ALL just get along????**face palm**

I don't know... When I first came on here I was totally on the line didn't know what way to look at things....

Every question seemed to lead to another and so forth.

I'm not an engineer, pilot, firefighter or big into politics....

But I can't help but feel that god damn right something was way out and wrong.
There's no freaking way that the story of 2 hijacked planes took out those buildings and a third into the pentagon.

If they made that into a big screen movie... It'd bomb (haha no pun intended)

It's not a believable scenario.... It really doesn't make a lot of sense.

Guess this makes me a what....? Twoofer??? Lol.

Meah. Big deal.
Of course we can all just get along, I'll just delete the death threats against myself and my family twoofers have made from my gmail account first though k?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3190 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you base this on the way you feel, so what does not make sense?
Ok this is what doesn't make sense to me....

Of course watching how these buildings fell... Very odd. You'd think the top would have slid or collapsed long before the bottom would have crumpled. Fell to the side, at least have a substantial amount of the buildings still erected.

And the fact they both fell the exact same way. Weird

The smaller building...'7. Same thing. It just crumble down and in. In the exact manner.

How ' eye witnesses' were giving their view points as to what happened only minutes after as if reading a script.
Other witnesses that said it was as if a bomb went off were immediately dismissed

Why and how an hour later was the pentagon hit?
At the very least you'd think the air forces would've been up in arms already.
Why was there a stand down order about sending planes up when they were being given updates as to how close this plane was getting?

And the plane itself.:. Which no one even saw, was said to be incapable of going at those speeds and even controllable at those speeds.
The pilot himself was said to have not had nearly enough air time to fly such a plane and even well seasoned pilots said they couldn't fly it themselves.

Why was the entry hole of the hit so incredibly perfect?

Why out of 84(?) cameras it took 5 years to get 5 secs of footage which still didn't show a plane but just an explosion?

What happened to the 13 trillion dollars ( I think it was) that was reported missing only the day before?

And why was it that this plane hit exactly where all of those records were being held?

It was also said the entire investigation was rushed. And a lot of of it didn't make the final cut (haha just like a movie). And the 911 commissioner said bottom line is the institution will do whatever it takes to protect its interest.

This is the biggest one for me....
how in hell did these people pull off such an illabriate plan and only use box cutters(?) as their weapon to enforce it?

That I don't buy that for a second. Not one stand up guy on an entire plane that would throw himself infront of the bullet for his country. This did happen in the US right????

You know USA USA....?!?

You can give me all the stats and links you'd like for everything else but not this one. And this is where my feelings come in. There is just no way people would have sat back in their seats and allowed this to happen waiting to die.

I'm a pretty small girl but I would've atleast tried.

Wouldn't any of you???

Not an expert....!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3191 Mar 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we can all just get along, I'll just delete the death threats against myself and my family twoofers have made from my gmail account first though k?
Are you serious???

Death threats..?!? You're entitled to your opinion, even though you do get obnoxious about it. Lol

Why the hell would anyone threaten you? Thats just wrong.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3192 Mar 19, 2013
Are you today's Sock Du Jour ?
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course watching how these buildings fell... Very odd. You'd think the top would have slid or collapsed long before the bottom would have crumpled. Fell to the side, at least have a substantial amount of the buildings still erected.
The smaller building...'7. Same thing. It just crumble down and in. In the exact manner.
How ' eye witnesses' were giving their view points as to what happened only minutes after as if reading a script.
Other witnesses that said it was as if a bomb went off were immediately dismissed
Why was there a stand down order about sending planes up when they were being given updates as to how close this plane was getting?
And the plane itself.:. Which no one even saw, was said to be incapable of going at those speeds and even controllable at those speeds.
The pilot himself was said to have not had nearly enough air time to fly such a plane and even well seasoned pilots said they couldn't fly it themselves.
Why out of 84(?) cameras it took 5 years to get 5 secs of footage which still didn't show a plane but just an explosion?
What happened to the 13 trillion dollars ( I think it was) that was reported missing only the day before?
And why was it that this plane hit exactly where all of those records were being held?
It was also said the entire investigation was rushed. And a lot of of it didn't make the final cut (haha just like a movie). And the 911 commissioner said bottom line is the institution will do whatever it takes to protect its interest.
how in hell did these people pull off such an illabriate plan and only use box cutters(?) as their weapon to enforce it?
That I don't buy that for a second. Not one stand up guy on an entire plane that would throw himself infront of the bullet for his country. This did happen in the US right????
You know USA USA....?!?
You can give me all the stats and links you'd like for everything else but not this one. And this is where my feelings come in. There is just no way people would have sat back in their seats and allowed this to happen waiting to die.
Wouldn't any of you???
Not an expert....!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3193 Mar 19, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You know USA USA....?!?
Wouldn't any of you???
Not an expert....!
You won't get any answers or honest debate to these relevant questions and observations on this forum. Only dismissal of your sources, ridicule, and personal attacks in the form of being called childish names.
Thanks for asking though. Continue to think for yourself and you will be OK.
Nobody who knew what was going on was anywhere near the WTC waiting to die. Anyone who died simply didn't get the memo about the mornings events.
5.4 seconds for a 47 story steel framed, undamaged, unheated (most of the fires were out) building to fall straight down mostly into its own footprint is not a natural gravity only collapse.
Do You Believe In Magic ?

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3194 Mar 19, 2013
Who said most of the fires were out ? Not, the FDNY who was there

When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get any answers or honest debate to these relevant questions and observations on this forum. Only dismissal of your sources, ridicule, and personal attacks in the form of being called childish names.
Nobody who knew what was going on was anywhere near the WTC waiting to die. Anyone who died simply didn't get the memo about the mornings events.
5.4 seconds for a 47 story steel framed, undamaged, unheated (most of the fires were out) building to fall straight down mostly into its own footprint is not a natural gravity only collapse.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#3195 Mar 19, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious???

Death threats..?!? You're entitled to your opinion, even though you do get obnoxious about it. Lol

Why the hell would anyone threaten you? Thats just wrong.
Dead serious (pun intended).

It's amazing what lengths some will go to stifle reality.

Location hidden

#3196 Mar 19, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem is that steel framed buildings are never demolished with explosives. They are toppled first or dismantled.
Adam

Germany

#3197 Mar 20, 2013
The goverment who allowed 9/11 are sick and corrupt like the homosexuals and their agenda.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#3198 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
The goverment who allowed 9/11 are sick and corrupt like the homosexuals and their agenda.
You are hard right now ain't ya Adam, Say hi to Steve for me!
Charlie Sheen

Switzerland

#3199 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hard right now ain't ya Adam, Say hi to Steve for me!
Whenever I talk to you, yes I get hard for the old times.

Steve sends his love, as always. He says he misses your sweet kisses and lovely pecs. Hell we all miss you Charlie! Can't you get your old computer job back here?
This place has gone to the dogs since you left. No good looking men around at all. Oh well take it greasy there in Nebraska but take him all you can. XXXOOO

Location hidden

#3200 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
How was the government supposed to prevent it?
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#3201 Mar 20, 2013
I knew Steve protested a bit too much, good to see he has come ot terms with his preferences.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I talk to you, yes I get hard for the old times.
Steve sends his love, as always. He says he misses your sweet kisses and lovely pecs.
Charlie Sheen

San Anselmo, CA

#3202 Mar 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The government was helpless to prevent it obviously.

19 dumb and dumber muslim college kids with boxcutters can outwit the best homeland defenses the government has to offer any day.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#3204 Mar 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Which issue?
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

#3205 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Which issue?
I just told you. Try to keep up flatlander.
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

#3206 Mar 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem is that steel framed buildings are never demolished with explosives. They are toppled first or dismantled.
If steel framed buildings are never demolished with explosives and have to be toppled first or dismantled, then how could some small fires make the WTC7 fall down completely with all the steel framing members nicely cut up to fit into trucks in 5.4 seconds, 2.5 seconds of which was free-fall acceleration with no resistance of an intact building below the roof-line, admitted to by NIST?

Totally implausible. The only way for this to happen is with explosives.

You are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web