Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,786 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#3118 Mar 15, 2013
Timesten wrote:
That's nice now go awayv and don't bother me. Spew your off topic rantings elsewhere.
Seriously, what's your level of technical knowledge troll?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3119 Mar 15, 2013
Maybe you two should get a room where they allow pets. Pigs can sometimes be potty trained.
.
Do You Believe In Magic ?
.
2.5 seconds
.
Jet Fuel Is Still Funny Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3121 Mar 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Maybe you two should get a room where they allow pets. Pigs can sometimes be potty trained.
.
Do You Believe In Magic ?
.
2.5 seconds
.
Jet Fuel Is Still Funny Huh Eh !
.
But in this case I don't think its possible to potty train mu shu pig meat pot sticker.
.
9/11 = Wag The Dog
.
2.5 seconds over New York Huh Eh ! LOL

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3122 Mar 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, what's your level of technical knowledge troll?
It's called reading and learning.
Something you are very limited on.
My beliefs come from what these people say.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
And just because you and a few other of your shill shadows claim I am wrong you are saying all of those people are wrong as well. I will tend to believe them rasther than believe a bunch of spamming troll junkies who have nothing better to do in life than follow people around chat rooms, spewing their blind sheeple ignorance.
Prove them wrong and you prove me wrong or prove me wrong and you will prove millions wrong as well.
Nuff said

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#3123 Mar 15, 2013
When Captain John O Dung cuts an onion, the onion cries

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#3124 Mar 15, 2013
Benjamin H. Freedman "The Balfour Declaration"
Youtube:


A Jewish Defector Warns America -(Benjamin Freedman: 1961 Willard Hotel Speech
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Israel, Jews, Zionists Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online Information to Implement Disinformation
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#3125 Mar 15, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>It's called reading and learning.
Something you are very limited on.
My beliefs come from what these people say.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
And just because you and a few other of your shill shadows claim I am wrong you are saying all of those people are wrong as well. I will tend to believe them rasther than believe a bunch of spamming troll junkies who have nothing better to do in life than follow people around chat rooms, spewing their blind sheeple ignorance.
Prove them wrong and you prove me wrong or prove me wrong and you will prove millions wrong as well.
Nuff said
No troll, what you do is called mindlessly shilling stupid.

In seven years you could have become a structural engineer if you actually cared about learning. But as it is, your just happy trying to dumb everyone down to your level rather than improving yourself.

Good luck with that scumbag'

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#3126 Mar 15, 2013
Pootie and The Birds wrote:
Benjamin H. Freedman "The Balfour Declaration"
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y44lS_sOtaYXX

A Jewish Defector Warns America -(Benjamin Freedman: 1961 Willard Hotel Speech
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Israel, Jews, Zionists Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online Information to Implement Disinformation
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And another sock appears.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3127 Mar 15, 2013
Look at the desperate piglet ranting off in 4th gear, filling the thread up with all his sarcastic oinking spam.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3128 Mar 15, 2013
Better a truth seeking sock than a lie spreading uneducated pig, any day.
.
2.5 sec
.
Do You Believe In Magic ?
.
Then Read NIST

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3129 Mar 15, 2013
Unlike you responding to posts from two years ago AAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AAAA !!!
Timesten wrote:
Look at the desperate piglet ranting off in 4th gear, filling the thread up with all his sarcastic oinking spam.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3130 Mar 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And another sock appears.
Ha ha ha lmao lol
Yeah piglet everyone that posts on this thread besides you and Radekt and Wasted Water is me dontcha know.
I'm a man of many hats. Now go and rant about nicks for a dozen or so posts so the topic gets all gooed up with your off topic pig shite spam. You do this because you have no rebuttals and go into the desperate mode. I'd love to see you in an Auditorium debate.... "Du Dum Twoofers are dum duh"
Man why don't you put yourself out of your misery.
http://www.sito.org/id/brr/RLB-Hired-gun.jpg

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3131 Mar 15, 2013
Pootie and The Birds wrote:
Benjamin H. Freedman "The Balfour Declaration"
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y44lS_sOtaYXX
A Jewish Defector Warns America -(Benjamin Freedman: 1961 Willard Hotel Speech
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Israel, Jews, Zionists Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online Information to Implement Disinformation
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Agreed friend and here's a few more morsels on the matter.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#3132 Mar 15, 2013
Stop talking to yourself you fraud !!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed friend and here's a few more morsels on the matter.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#3133 Mar 15, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha lmao lol
Yeah piglet everyone that posts on this thread besides you and Radekt and Wasted Water is me dontcha know.
I'm a man of many hats. Now go and rant about nicks for a dozen or so posts so the topic gets all gooed up with your off topic pig shite spam. You do this because you have no rebuttals and go into the desperate mode. I'd love to see you in an Auditorium debate.... "Du Dum Twoofers are dum duh"
Man why don't you put yourself out of your misery.
http://www.sito.org/id/brr/RLB-Hired-gun.jpg
I guess if hadn't been caught doing it before and weren't known as a proxy using troll you'd have a point...but you have and you are.

But when your entire schtick is spamming and trolling, I guess pretending to be dozens of other people isn't much further down the rabbit hole.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#3134 Mar 15, 2013
For such a big improtant engineer you sure spend lots of time on here Have you fed your kids any rancid shrimp lately Porktwit
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if hadn't been caught doing it before and weren't known as a proxy using troll you'd have a point...but you have and you are.
But when your entire schtick is spamming and trolling, I guess pretending to be dozens of other people isn't much further down the rabbit hole.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#3135 Mar 15, 2013
Your family must be really proud at what a reat provider you are
the kids will have great memories of digging through trash bins for dinner

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#3136 Mar 15, 2013
Whatever you say porkSock
YellowPissreality wrote:
Stop talking to yourself you fraud !!
<quoted text>

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3137 Mar 15, 2013
JudgeNJury wrote:
Your family must be really proud at what a reat provider you are
the kids will have great memories of digging through trash bins for dinner
I said close to the same thing JNJ. I said where do you find time for your family when you say you have a day job and are on a chat room daily.
I could see if he debated like a civil human but he can't/won't/

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#3138 Mar 15, 2013
Because despite his lies of the great life he leads he is a bitter, angry loser, whose wife thinks is a douche and whose kids hate him for being such an ass
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I said close to the same thing JNJ. I said where do you find time for your family when you say you have a day job and are on a chat room daily.
I could see if he debated like a civil human but he can't/won't/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristineM 765,008
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Mr Wiggley 441,613
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 11 min yon 927
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 13 min dess71 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Liam 554,984
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min scirocco 37,655
What Is The New World Order? 23 min Ebola Kills Everyone 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 603,651
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 263,551

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE