No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3017 Mar 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, But that is engineering and your degree is in "Truck Driving Unemployment" so who cares what you think, heck you think fossil fuels are a hoax created by the Jews.
Have you ever noticed how many of these threads Timey has started? The man is mentally unstable.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#3018 Mar 13, 2013
I already posted the testimony of EMS Chief John Perrugia who was in front of WTC7 as the North Tower collpased, ran into an intact lobby that was destroyed by the impact of North Tower so whatever Jennings heard wasn't bombs Dim of Wit
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical rad ranting again. Rad if one heated support column brought down the building what happened to the other columns that were never heated? I could see the floors around that one support column,#79, failing due to stress pressure and warpage, but not every floor on all stories in perfect balance. And pancaking is out the door....so explain, how all the gussets were compromised at the same exact time to allow a freefall drop as in a demolition? It should have had a partial collapse in the area that failed....only.
And how did the staircase disappear when Barry Jennings, the deputy director of the Emergency Services Department of the New York City Housing Authority and Michael Hess, New York City's corporation counsel, as they were still in the building before the collapse
"After the initial blast, Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings, 46, reported to a command center on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center. He was with Michael Hess, the city's corporation counsel, when they felt and heard another explosion. First calling for help, they scrambled downstairs to the lobby, or what was left of it. "I looked around, the lobby was gone. It looked like hell," Jennings said." - Traverse City Record-Eagle (09/11/01)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PbbZE7c3a8QXX
Michael Hess and Jennings were inside the building when they both describe explosions,
https://www.google.com/search...
http://www.wanttoknow.info/008/hessjenningswt...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
and oddly a few days later said they never said that or insinuated explosions....(gag gag and gagged)
The Commander and Chief put out a National Security Letter, forbidding any type of talk to the press. It would have sounded something like this:
Hey Barry and Mike don't mention bombs or explosions ok? We don't want a bunch of conspiracy stories started. Just tell them anything but explosions. Tell anyone concerned that it sounded like explosions and leave it at that.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#3019 Mar 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I already posted the testimony of EMS Chief John Perrugia who was in front of WTC7 as the North Tower collpased, ran into an intact lobby that was destroyed by the impact of North Tower so whatever Jennings heard wasn't bombs Dim of Wit
<quoted text>
Oh so that's why he had to die mysteriously.
2.5 Seconds Give Or Take
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#3020 Mar 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed how many of these threads Timey has started? The man is mentally unstable.
And I noticed you cannot refute one sentence I have posted on those many pages. Why is that mr 911 professor? Denials are not rebuttals jtlyk.
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#3021 Mar 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what was it mr dimwit#1?
Where's all your spikes for these explosions, no matter what they were.
A denial is not a rebuttal Radical RAD.....jtlyk
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#3022 Mar 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee we are supposed to believe him huh?
EMS Chief John Peruggia, who was demoted following the December 2010 blizzard that resulted in a 1,300-call backlog in the 911 system and at least three deaths due to ambulance delays.
I/w..
(And J/P was one that received the message the towers were going to collapse. Now how would they know that? Just because they heard a creaking sound? and what was that creakingf sound caused by? Had to be something causing it?)

EMS Division Chief John Peruggia: "I was in a discussion with Mr. Rotanz and I believe it was a representative from the Department of Buildings, but I'm not sure. Some engineer type person, and several of us were huddled talking in the lobby and it was brought to my attention, it was believed that the structural damage that was suffered to the towers was quite significant and they were very confident that the building's stability was compromised and they felt that the north tower was in danger of a near imminent collapse.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3023 Mar 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Here is a detailed website with real stuff rather than Twoofer propaganda.
http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm
And who's the author of it?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#3024 Mar 13, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
<quoted text>And I noticed you cannot refute one sentence I have posted on those many pages. Why is that mr 911 professor? Denials are not rebuttals jtlyk.
Your idiotic crap is being refuted constantly.

Molten steel and fire not being able to cause structural failure has been discussed to death. The fact that you don't have the intelligence to take part in the conversation doesn't change the fact that TEAM TWOOF can't support any of their childishly silly claims.

Spamming links to a blog that looks more like the collective upchuck from an entire mental institute instead of addressing posts myself and others here have made that directly address the garbage you mindlessly copied and pasted is the epitome of denial.

Good luck with that zush!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#3025 Mar 13, 2013
No we should believe you, an Imbecile who has DONE NOTHING in life

Perrugia is a highly decorated member of the NYEMS
911 is not over wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee we are supposed to believe him huh?
EMS Chief John Peruggia, who was demoted following the December 2010 blizzard that resulted in a 1,300-call backlog in the 911 system and at least three deaths due to ambulance delays.
I/w..
(And J/P was one that received the message the towers were going to collapse. Now how would they know that? Just because they heard a creaking sound? and what was that creakingf sound caused by? Had to be something causing it?)
EMS Division Chief John Peruggia: "I was in a discussion with Mr. Rotanz and I believe it was a representative from the Department of Buildings, but I'm not sure. Some engineer type person, and several of us were huddled talking in the lobby and it was brought to my attention, it was believed that the structural damage that was suffered to the towers was quite significant and they were very confident that the building's stability was compromised and they felt that the north tower was in danger of a near imminent collapse.

Canada

#3026 Mar 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>And who's the author of it?
Who authors all the garbage on your insanely stupid blog?

Do you care?

Do you even have a clue how to figure it out?

Canada

#3027 Mar 13, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
<quoted text>Gee we are supposed to believe him huh?
I/w..

That's an ad hominem attack, not a refutation.

Try harder wendy.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3028 Mar 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who authors all the garbage on your insanely stupid blog?
Do you care?
Do you even have a clue how to figure it out?
Seems only you few trolls are sayin that.
And I see nothing from your big snout refuting my postings on any of it...No not one. That says a lot about your so called scholarly intelligence on the 911 matters huh? Go pray to your 911 report It has you and your few buds here, brainwashed really good.

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#3029 Mar 13, 2013
Whose changing the judging ?

Canada

#3030 Mar 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Seems only you few trolls are sayin that.
And I see nothing from your big snout refuting my postings on any of it...No not one. That says a lot about your so called scholarly intelligence on the 911 matters huh? Go pray to your 911 report It has you and your few buds here, brainwashed really good.
Your postings wendy?

You say nothing in your own words that isn't an insult and I've addressed many points you've been dhilling from others for years and you haven't done a thing aside from spam your stupid blog.
Yvgeny

Donetsk, Ukraine

#3031 Mar 13, 2013
Septembre 11 attack was USA government special attack without doubt

Location hidden

#3032 Mar 13, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
<quoted text>
And I noticed you cannot refute one sentence I have posted on those many pages. Why is that mr 911 professor? Denials are not rebuttals jtlyk.
Not one shred of tangible evidence on all those stupid websites bro. You are wasting your time.

Location hidden

#3033 Mar 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And who's the author of it?
Doesn't matter because it makes perfectly good sense. For example, the huge chunks of building blown out descend at a much higher rate of speed than the tower do proving free fall to be a false claim. They have interviews from the firemen and people who were there and involved rather than opinionated people who make foolish claim such as those you post on your inane website.

Location hidden

#3034 Mar 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems only you few trolls are sayin that.
So this is all you can do? Your postings lack any tangible evidence. They don't even make sense given all the facts. I know it makes you feel really good that you are privy to some special information. The fact is you are three French fries short of a Happy Meal.

Good luck with that.

Chestermere, Canada

#3035 Mar 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is all you can do? Your postings lack any tangible evidence. They don't even make sense given all the facts. I know it makes you feel really good that you are privy to some special information. The fact is you are three French fries short of a Happy Meal.
Good luck with that.
TimeSTUNNED has two speeds; spam and troll.

He's not what one would call deep.
fireman

France

#3036 Mar 13, 2013
A good documentary film on the New YOrk City attack is here, by Italian researcher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min opinion poller 16,832
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 13 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 56 min Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web