|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Isn't it convenient how NIST said the WTC7's interior supports all fell down behind the facade so it couldn't be seen from the outside.
Well what could they do? There wasn't any other obscurants like smoke so they had to make SOMETHING up.
Face it folks this building went into free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second till it hit the ground for a total collapse time of 5.4 seconds according to NIST's own graph of velocity over time.
Pick some minutiae, make a big deal out of it and saying it isn't so, over and over doesn't make it true.
Here, the facts speak for themselves no matter how NIST tries to wiggle out of it.
Achieving free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second for any length of time is not possible without the removal of ALL the buildings support columns for at least 8 floors all at once.
Thermitic materials do not explode, they burn fast, a good choice when you want to "CONTROL" an explosive demolition.
The reason for demoing this building is most likely the Office of Emergency Command Center located here was full of incriminating evidence respective to the other buildings demolitions and had to be destroyed or the sinister plot would be found out.
2.5 Seconds Of Free Fall, Picky Picky Picky
Was that a New York Second ?
Still Not As Funny As Jet Fuel Huh Eh !
Come on. Prove, using verifiable evidence that charges were place into the building prior to 9/11. These would include remains of explosive devices and witnesses who observed the invasive procedures necessary to install such devices. Also, some forensic evidence might help your case.

Bring it on!!!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Please find us another CD that comes down in Free Fall acceleration.
There are many CD videos on YouTube so I am sure you will have no problem finding one. PROVE that free fall acceleration is a symptom of CD because the 32 story land Mark Tower takes about 13 seconds to collapse and that ain't free fall !?!?!?!??!

By the way, the building had to be destroyed or the sinister plot would be found out .... FOUND OUT BY WHO !?!?!??!?!
who can got into the EOM except government officials !?!?!??!
why was the OEM empty according to Barry Jennings before either tower collapsed !?!?!??!?!
do you make this shit up !??!?!?!?!
do you actually believe any of this nonsense !?!?!?!!?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Isn't it convenient how NIST said the WTC7's interior supports all fell down behind the facade so it couldn't be seen from the outside.
Well what could they do? There wasn't any other obscurants like smoke so they had to make SOMETHING up.
Face it folks this building went into free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second till it hit the ground for a total collapse time of 5.4 seconds according to NIST's own graph of velocity over time.
Pick some minutiae, make a big deal out of it and saying it isn't so, over and over doesn't make it true.
Here, the facts speak for themselves no matter how NIST tries to wiggle out of it.
Achieving free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second for any length of time is not possible without the removal of ALL the buildings support columns for at least 8 floors all at once.
Thermitic materials do not explode, they burn fast, a good choice when you want to "CONTROL" an explosive demolition.
The reason for demoing this building is most likely the Office of Emergency Command Center located here was full of incriminating evidence respective to the other buildings demolitions and had to be destroyed or the sinister plot would be found out.
2.5 Seconds Of Free Fall, Picky Picky Picky
Was that a New York Second ?
Still Not As Funny As Jet Fuel Huh Eh !

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No let's not make such assumptions.
No connection.
Who is They?
Most of the people in government during the JFK years are dead. How can there be any connection?
They again? Who are they?
How is good and evil defined?
There are no Nazis.
You don't seem to know who "They" are. What makes you blame Norton? Could it be you just don't really know how to operate a computer?
Hereís that link again. I just donít have time to answer all those questions right now. Itís all connected, and there are links to people who have risked their lives to get this information out there. If people donít see the information, then whatís the point of any discussion? Just idle chit-chat? A total waste of time that gives traitors more time to plan our demise.
Do the research that all intelligent people have done, which is why itís always Republican political freeloaders who angrily attack me while theyíre the ones who refuse to face reality.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Please find us another CD that comes down in Free Fall acceleration.
There are many CD videos on YouTube so I am sure you will have no problem finding one. PROVE that free fall acceleration is a symptom of CD because the 32 story land Mark Tower takes about 13 seconds to collapse and that ain't free fall !?!?!?!??!
By the way, the building had to be destroyed or the sinister plot would be found out .... FOUND OUT BY WHO !?!?!??!?!
who can got into the EOM except government officials !?!?!??!
why was the OEM empty according to Barry Jennings before either tower collapsed !?!?!??!?!
do you make this shit up !??!?!?!?!
do you actually believe any of this nonsense !?!?!?!!?
<quoted text>
Here ya go ratdick. Can you tell which one is WTC7 ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I guess you'll have to ask Barry Jennings. Ooops he died. Did he know too much?
In every major cover up from the JFK assassination to Iran Contra, we can see one common thread. The untimely death of eyewitnesses. Barry Jennings was not only an important and most credible eyewitness, but he openly refuted much of the government, and media version of events. He was a liability.
And apparently he had to go.
http://deadlinelive.info/2009/04/16/new-infor...
2.5 Seconds Over New York
No Jet Fuel Needed Huh Eh !

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Barry Jennings didn't know anything ... and it's not a mystery when a middle aged black man with hypertension, obesity, and diabetes dies
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go ratdick. Can you tell which one is WTC7 ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I guess you'll have to ask Barry Jennings. Ooops he died. Did he know too much?
In every major cover up from the JFK assassination to Iran Contra, we can see one common thread. The untimely death of eyewitnesses. Barry Jennings was not only an important and most credible eyewitness, but he openly refuted much of the government, and media version of events. He was a liability.
And apparently he had to go.
http://deadlinelive.info/2009/04/16/new-infor...
2.5 Seconds Over New York
No Jet Fuel Needed Huh Eh !

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Barry Jennings didn't know anything ... and it's not a mystery when a middle aged black man with hypertension, obesity, and diabetes dies
<quoted text>
Somebody said you have kidney failure for from multiple intoxification episodes, so you might be next.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

"Barry Jennings didn't know anything"

Lmao but you do huh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJ5J5IP...

Barry Jennings
https://www.google.com/search...
I'd believe Barry before Iwould believe an obnoxious troll who denies everything and everybody who opposes the Official Report..
Barry Jennings (1955 - August 19, 2008) was a New York City Housing Authority official who claimed to have experienced an explosion inside of World Trade Center 7 building before the collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. Michael Hess a corporation counsel for New York City was with Jennings and also experienced the explosion.
Associated Press article, September 11, 2001:
After the initial blast, Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings, 46, reported to a command center on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center. He was with Michael Hess, the city's corporation counsel, when they felt and heard another explosion. First calling for help, they scrambled downstairs to the lobby, or what was left of it. "I looked around, the lobby was gone. It looked like hell," Jennings said.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Barry_Jennings
You fail again mr well paid govie shill

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I play hockey three times a week, volleyball twice a week, and go to the gym ..... I'll live to be 100 like my grandfather
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody said you have kidney failure for from multiple intoxification episodes, so you might be next.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I didn't realize trolls had grandparents.
And where do you find time to work seeing you are on these threads daily for the past 6 years denying people the right to voice their opinions and findings?

And about you saying no one clicks my links...
http://c.statcounter.com/8328999/0/70aab251/0...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Guess you eat that false claim one also huh?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

EMS Chief John Perrugia knows everything, he was standing in front of WTC 7 before either tower collapsed, he saw a female reporter and her camerman standing in the street and went over to tell them that they should move when the North Tower collpased. They ran into the lobby of WTC 7 that was then impacted by debris from the North Tower and destroyed ..... Perrugia never reported hearing any "bombs"
Timesten wrote:
"Barry Jennings didn't know anything"
Lmao but you do huh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJ5J5IP...
Barry Jennings
I'd believe Barry before Iwould believe an obnoxious troll who denies everything and everybody who opposes the Official Report..
Barry Jennings (1955 - August 19, 2008) was a New York City Housing Authority official who claimed to have experienced an explosion inside of World Trade Center 7 building before the collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. Michael Hess a corporation counsel for New York City was with Jennings and also experienced the explosion.
Associated Press article, September 11, 2001:
After the initial blast, Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings, 46, reported to a command center on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center. He was with Michael Hess, the city's corporation counsel, when they felt and heard another explosion. First calling for help, they scrambled downstairs to the lobby, or what was left of it. "I looked around, the lobby was gone. It looked like hell," Jennings said.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Barry_Jennings
You fail again mr well paid govie shill

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

right because if I make a half dozen posts a day I don't have time to work in the 11 hours I am here .... Moron
Timesten wrote:
I didn't realize trolls had grandparents.
And where do you find time to work seeing you are on these threads daily for the past 6 years denying people the right to voice their opinions and findings?
And about you saying no one clicks my links...
http://c.statcounter.com/8328999/0/70aab251/0...
Guess you eat that false claim one also huh?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Gerhart wrote:
"The steel from WTC 7 could not be unambiguously identified. Meaning that if steel members could not be identified, they were of limited use to the investigation."

OH REALLY?!

oh .. well ... uh ... okay

Pure and utter nonsense! This is like claiming that an unidentified murder victim is of little use to an investigation.
Really?

You don't understand how FEA's work or what their purpose is then. What you're suggesting is akin to saying you found multiple murder victims that had been dismembered and assigning arm "A" with torso "B" even though they're from different victims is the way to conduct a proper investigation.

An FEA requires input and that input must closely resemble conditions of the event, that would include location of steel examined for data points.
Gerhart wrote:
In addition to this nonsense, NIST FEA model DOES NOT -REPEAT DOES NOT- LOOK LIKE THE DESTRUCTION AS DOCUMENTED, as for example, in describing where the fires were and how long they burned. And how the building fell and how long the visible exterior took to fall. It, therefore, FAILS to be of ANY VALUE AT ALL.
The purpose of an FEA isn't to replicate the collapses, it's to find possible failure modes using observables and known data.
Gerhart wrote:
I will give you one point, the "column 79" bunk is a "theory" -- not a very good one, though, and certainly not the prevailing one.
According to you?

And other than being the proud owner of proxy software you are what?
Gerhart wrote:
The PREVAILING theory, back in 2001, was that this building failure that LOOKED precisely like a well planned building implosion was probably that -- a well planned building implosion.
Another unsupported claim!
Gerhart wrote:
By simply observing all the criminal fraud perpetrated by the U.S. government investigators in their efforts to hide what really happened at the Trade Centers, one has more evidence to support the initial prevailing theory of any REASONABLE observer.

Now off you go, piglet!
Rhetoric and wishful thinking.

If you losers hadn't spent the last 11 years tilting at windmills, perhaps you could have made some kind of difference.

As it stands though, you're just modern day flat earthers proselytizing your religion, twoof!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Gerhart wrote:
<quoted text>You are prolific liar, piglet! What is your motivation?
The same motivation that drives people who argue against flat earth.

And like flat earthers, twoofers accuse those who argue against them of being government agents.

What's your motivation for not learning?

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
All wars are conspiracies. Put into actions by a handful of people from the 1%'ers, the wealthiest of the world. The people that Bush and Obama and the whole lot of politicians work for.
People like Rothschilds, Vanderbuilts Rockefellas, Opec etc etc
They rule the world with the engagement of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, THE Zionists...
World' s 100 richest people got $241 billion richer in 2012
They make the laws for the Congresses of the world to pass. They rule the US and the NY based United Nations.
All we are to them are the pawns that serve them and cater their every wish and command.
The police and Military are the watchdogs for their property and stake holdings.
You are absolutely correct. Anyone who doesn't believe you should read "War Is A Racket" by Smedley Butler. He is the most decorated Marine in history and the only man to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor twice for two separate engagements. He said:

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

He exposed war for what it was and since they couldn't impeach his credentials, they just buried his book.

I have no problem believing that it was an inside job. It's not the first time. The sinking of the Lusitania in WW1, Pearl Harbor in WWII, Gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam were all inside jobs, and each time they lied to the public.

We no longer live in a constitutional republic and haven't since Woodrow Wilson gave control of the country to the corporations with the signing of the federal reserve act. America is a fascist country where the corporations control the government.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Come on. Prove, using verifiable evidence that charges were place into the building prior to 9/11. These would include remains of explosive devices and witnesses who observed the invasive procedures necessary to install such devices. Also, some forensic evidence might help your case.

Bring it on!!!
Elevator boy-sheep is nothing but a proxy using troll.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence? I don't see anything here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. Anyone who doesn't believe you should read "War Is A Racket" by Smedley Butler. He is the most decorated Marine in history and the only man to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor twice for two separate engagements. He said:
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."
He exposed war for what it was and since they couldn't impeach his credentials, they just buried his book.
I have no problem believing that it was an inside job. It's not the first time. The sinking of the Lusitania in WW1, Pearl Harbor in WWII, Gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam were all inside jobs, and each time they lied to the public.
We no longer live in a constitutional republic and haven't since Woodrow Wilson gave control of the country to the corporations with the signing of the federal reserve act. America is a fascist country where the corporations control the government.
All that might explain the rush into Iraq. None has anything to do with the hijacker's successful attacks and destruction of the WTC.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Christ wrote:
That doesn't qualify as or meet the minimum requirements of evidence.

Surely you jest. Twoofer dust?

You must be kidding me.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it?
They think a chaotic event like the movement if thousands of structural steel members should be easy to replicate in a model...
Uh huh.
go
twoof
gone
Easy peasy! To get the outcome you want you just twiddle with the variables you set up and voila,! any result you desire.
Especially if you want the majority of the collapse to take place behind the facade so you can't see it.
When the roofline starts moving is when the 5.4 seconds starts.
One moment standing, within a second later the whole thing is in free fall acceleration.
Something which would be impossible unless 8 floors of the entire buildings worth of vertical support columns were removed all at once.
Thermitic materials could do that almost silently huh eh !
Doan Need No Jet Fuel ha hhahahahahahahahahah
Still Funny Huh mu shu pig meat pot sticker Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of4,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,038
ians vs queenie on god,religion and the art of ... 6 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min meman 114,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Clearwater 172,237
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,368
wierd situation with my mom. 30 min michael94525 5
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 37 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,158
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 1 hr John 53
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,372
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••