YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2951 Mar 11, 2013
Protester wrote:
BEFORE I COULD POST THIS, I HAD TO GO THROUGH THREE BLOCKS PUT UP BY NORTON.
THIS IS HOW LITTLE THEY WANT FREE SPEECH. THEY JUST WANT PATHETIC SHEEP WHO WILL CLICK ON ADS.
FIGHT BACK BY NOT CLICKING ON ANY AD!
You were warned:
End of free speech
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TB2E69F78TMA...
World News
Sign the following petitions.
http://www.bradleymanning.org/a ctivism/sign-the-justice-for-b radley-manning-petition-today
Free SPC Bradley Manning NOW! http://www.iacenter.org/iraq/freebradleymanni...
Bradley Manning support network http://www.bradleymanning.org/ http://www.bradleymanning.org/take-action
Complain BEFORE it happens to you. Send Topix feedback (bottom of page). I wrote: Please refer this complaint to all governmental and private agencies which have an interest in preventing this ongoing violation of free speech and fraud, and I will do the same.
Protest BEFORE the Fed takes your job and home. There are so many ways to fight back.
Get rid of Norton on your computer BEFORE they sabotage your privacy. Norton ‘security’ is as legitimate as Homeland Security.
ROTFLMAO

Funny!!!!

Nice rant.

Location hidden

#2952 Mar 11, 2013
Protester wrote:
BEFORE I COULD POST THIS, I HAD TO GO THROUGH THREE BLOCKS PUT UP BY NORTON.
THIS IS HOW LITTLE THEY WANT FREE SPEECH. THEY JUST WANT PATHETIC SHEEP WHO WILL CLICK ON ADS.
FIGHT BACK BY NOT CLICKING ON ANY AD!
You were warned:
End of free speech
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TB2E69F78TMA...
World News
Sign the following petitions.
http://www.bradleymanning.org/a ctivism/sign-the-justice-for-b radley-manning-petition-today
Free SPC Bradley Manning NOW! http://www.iacenter.org/iraq/freebradleymanni...
Bradley Manning support network http://www.bradleymanning.org/ http://www.bradleymanning.org/take-action
Complain BEFORE it happens to you. Send Topix feedback (bottom of page). I wrote: Please refer this complaint to all governmental and private agencies which have an interest in preventing this ongoing violation of free speech and fraud, and I will do the same.
Protest BEFORE the Fed takes your job and home. There are so many ways to fight back.
Get rid of Norton on your computer BEFORE they sabotage your privacy. Norton ‘security’ is as legitimate as Homeland Security.
Rule number one. Get rid of Norton. It's garbage. Try AVG which you can D/L for free and use the free version. The only thing is you must update manually. Works great. Oh yes. Be sure to use Norton's uninstall or use the "change" within Windows or you will really screw your OS. You will be surprised how much faster your computer runs after removing Norton.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2954 Mar 11, 2013
Within less than a second, WTC7 was only in free-fall for 2.5 seconds.
Waaaaaaaaaah
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h
Sorry, Didn't Need Any For This Explosive CD Huh Eh!

Location hidden

#2955 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaah
Not really. It took hours for the fire and damage to knock out the central support structure, but welcome to your ignorant delusions bro. I would think the firemen who were their would know more about it than you would.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#2956 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaah
Uh huh...and oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop?

Do you have some calculations that show that to be impossible in a fire induced collapse?

Something that proves the interior of the building hadn't already collapsed far enough to leave the facade without restraint?

Or maybe a good reason why these evil geniuses decided to wait 8 hours before "pulling" the building rather than doing it at the most opportune time when it was obscured by the tower collapses?

And why demolish it at all?
A2faceonkeys

Pikeville, KY

#2957 Mar 11, 2013
snake2yoface wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do believe this conspiracy to be true, attacking and insulting other citizens for their ignorance is not going to bring favor to the cause.
Would it not be fair to assume the uninformed or people who believe every damn thing they see on the news or read in the paper, are just pawns in a political power struggle? Their fault or not, it does not matter.
What we need is a true concerted effort to oppose those that seek to destroy what our forefathers built and wanted to make last forever.
Should you not attack the real enemy, the Government?
Hate to quote a movie but the "Matrix" was spot on in the scene where Laurence Fishburne describes the ones stil plugged in as inherently dependant on the "system" ( aka governent ), which I believe to be at the core of all issues in this world. Creating dependency and advocating inaction.
The TRUTH is we are all being controlled one way or another. Left vs. Right, Lib vs. Conserv, Race vs. Race.
What is needed is to set aside all differences to achieve the common goal of True Freedom. It's time to end the petty bickering that keep us on oppsite sides of the fence.
Solve the Major issue first, then we worry about everything else.
these shills are not fellow citizens. They work 24/7 on their keyboards defending the lies of the government.

Location hidden

#2958 Mar 11, 2013
A2faceonkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
these shills are not fellow citizens. They work 24/7 on their keyboards defending the lies of the government.
Let's see your evidence and proof of lies. I have seen not a scrap of tangible evidence proving your allegation yet.
WeTasteWar

Pikeville, KY

#2959 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see your evidence and proof of lies. I have seen not a scrap of tangible evidence proving your allegation yet.
it's pretty hard for you to see any evidence when you have your head up your ass.

Location hidden

#2960 Mar 11, 2013
WeTasteWar wrote:
<quoted text>
it's pretty hard for you to see any evidence when you have your head up your ass.
Nice dodge. Let's see your stuff. Man up and prove your claims.

Drumheller, Canada

#2961 Mar 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Nice dodge. Let's see your stuff. Man up and prove your claims.
They can't support their delusions so they take the intellectually lazy position of claiming everyone who doesn't agree with them is working for the government.

Ah the fallacious logic of twoof!
Gerhart

Germany

#2962 Mar 12, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And around and around in circles twoof goes.
Get yer tail boy. Come on, get it!
Got it?
Good boy!
Now I'm sure this had been pointed out to you before, in fact it was probably me that did it for one of your other sock names! The steel from WTC 7 could not be unambiguously identified. Meaning that if steel members could not be identified, they were of limited use to the investigation.
The limits being that without identification as to location, any non-general data like damage or heat evidence is useless for the level of detail required for an FEA model.
Why wouldn't it have identification?
Multiple reasons.
The main reason being that there were many beams the were identical and there was no reason to identify them by exact location. Additional reasons would be type of markings were, rather than hard stamped, made with grease pen or paint marker which is easily removed by heat or contact.
Now column 79.
Since the prevailing theory is that column 79 was knocked off its seat due to thermal forces by adjoining girders, having column 79 would account for nothing more than an interesting artifact.
So what did NIST base their report on if not the steel?
Knowledge and all the still plus video footage which can be directly applied to the FEA's. In a very real way, that was better than steel since the steel, if it could be identified to location, would be examined for the information readily available in the videos. Information such as; where the fires were, how long they burned there...etc.
"The steel from WTC 7 could not be unambiguously identified. Meaning that if steel members could not be identified, they were of limited use to the investigation."

OH REALLY?!

oh .. well ... uh ... okay

Pure and utter nonsense! This is like claiming that an unidentified murder victim is of little use to an investigation.

In addition to this nonsense, NIST FEA model DOES NOT -REPEAT DOES NOT- LOOK LIKE THE DESTRUCTION AS DOCUMENTED, as for example, in describing where the fires were and how long they burned. And how the building fell and how long the visible exterior took to fall. It, therefore, FAILS to be of ANY VALUE AT ALL.

I will give you one point, the "column 79" bunk is a "theory" -- not a very good one, though, and certainly not the prevailing one.

The PREVAILING theory, back in 2001, was that this building failure that LOOKED precisely like a well planned building implosion was probably that -- a well planned building implosion.

By simply observing all the criminal fraud perpetrated by the U.S. government investigators in their efforts to hide what really happened at the Trade Centers, one has more evidence to support the initial prevailing theory of any REASONABLE observer.

Now off you go, piglet!
Gerhart

Germany

#2963 Mar 12, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't support their delusions so they take the intellectually lazy position of claiming everyone who doesn't agree with them is working for the government.
Ah the fallacious logic of twoof!
You are prolific liar, piglet! What is your motivation?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2964 Mar 12, 2013
Dear Dim Wit, the NIST model is modeling the interior structural support of the building NOT the exterior facade, thats why it doesnt look anything like the videos , you would know this if you bothered to read the report

All the Best,
YellowPissReality
Gerhart wrote:
<quoted text>
"The steel from WTC 7 could not be unambiguously identified. Meaning that if steel members could not be identified, they were of limited use to the investigation."
OH REALLY?!
oh .. well ... uh ... okay
Pure and utter nonsense! This is like claiming that an unidentified murder victim is of little use to an investigation.
In addition to this nonsense, NIST FEA model DOES NOT -REPEAT DOES NOT- LOOK LIKE THE DESTRUCTION AS DOCUMENTED, as for example, in describing where the fires were and how long they burned. And how the building fell and how long the visible exterior took to fall. It, therefore, FAILS to be of ANY VALUE AT ALL.
I will give you one point, the "column 79" bunk is a "theory" -- not a very good one, though, and certainly not the prevailing one.
The PREVAILING theory, back in 2001, was that this building failure that LOOKED precisely like a well planned building implosion was probably that -- a well planned building implosion.
By simply observing all the criminal fraud perpetrated by the U.S. government investigators in their efforts to hide what really happened at the Trade Centers, one has more evidence to support the initial prevailing theory of any REASONABLE observer.
Now off you go, piglet!

Edmonton, Canada

#2965 Mar 12, 2013
Ya just gotta love twoofs enthusiasm for desperately clinging onto their long debunked myths and unsupported lies!

I'll ask again, what was the purpose of demolishing WTC 7?

And why not do it at the most opportune time rather than waiting for the least opportune time?

I'll address the proxy socks drivel later...while he continues to evade and avoid supporting the claim that it's impossible for fire to induce a collapse with the same characteristics as WTC 7 exhibited.

Edmonton, Canada

#2966 Mar 12, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Dim Wit, the NIST model is modeling the interior structural support of the building NOT the exterior facade, thats why it doesnt look anything like the videos , you would know this if you bothered to read the report

All the Best,
YellowPissReality
Funny isn't it?

They think a chaotic event like the movement if thousands of structural steel members should be easy to replicate in a model...

Uh huh.

go
twoof
gone
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2967 Mar 12, 2013
Protester wrote:
SO, WHY IS TOPIX CLAIMING THAT THEIR OWN FORUM IS A THREAT? Here’s another one:
Forum Error
Sorry -- to post in the Topix Forums, you must have Javascript and cookies enabled.
LMFAO! The Men In Black have your Javascript and cookies? Ah, that's on your end, you might want to turn off you internet antivirus web page blocker, install Java and stop clearing your cookies.
Pierre

France

#2969 Mar 12, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it?
They think a chaotic event like the movement if thousands of structural steel members should be easy to replicate in a model...
Uh huh.
go
twoof
gone
You are endorsing views of your urine fetishist friend?

Location hidden

#2970 Mar 12, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Ya just gotta love twoofs enthusiasm for desperately clinging onto their long debunked myths and unsupported lies!
I'll ask again, what was the purpose of demolishing WTC 7?
And why not do it at the most opportune time rather than waiting for the least opportune time?
I'll address the proxy socks drivel later...while he continues to evade and avoid supporting the claim that it's impossible for fire to induce a collapse with the same characteristics as WTC 7 exhibited.
No doubt. Clinging to debunked myth.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2971 Mar 12, 2013
Isn't it convenient how NIST said the WTC7's interior supports all fell down behind the facade so it couldn't be seen from the outside.
Well what could they do? There wasn't any other obscurants like smoke so they had to make SOMETHING up.
Face it folks this building went into free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second till it hit the ground for a total collapse time of 5.4 seconds according to NIST's own graph of velocity over time.
Pick some minutiae, make a big deal out of it and saying it isn't so, over and over doesn't make it true.
Here, the facts speak for themselves no matter how NIST tries to wiggle out of it.
Achieving free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second for any length of time is not possible without the removal of ALL the buildings support columns for at least 8 floors all at once.
Thermitic materials do not explode, they burn fast, a good choice when you want to "CONTROL" an explosive demolition.
The reason for demoing this building is most likely the Office of Emergency Command Center located here was full of incriminating evidence respective to the other buildings demolitions and had to be destroyed or the sinister plot would be found out.
2.5 Seconds Of Free Fall, Picky Picky Picky
Was that a New York Second ?
Still Not As Funny As Jet Fuel Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#2972 Mar 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Isn't it convenient how NIST said the WTC7's interior supports all fell down behind the facade so it couldn't be seen from the outside.
Well what could they do? There wasn't any other obscurants like smoke so they had to make SOMETHING up.
Face it folks this building went into free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second till it hit the ground for a total collapse time of 5.4 seconds according to NIST's own graph of velocity over time.
Pick some minutiae, make a big deal out of it and saying it isn't so, over and over doesn't make it true.
Here, the facts speak for themselves no matter how NIST tries to wiggle out of it.
Achieving free fall acceleration within the space of 1 second for any length of time is not possible without the removal of ALL the buildings support columns for at least 8 floors all at once.
Thermitic materials do not explode, they burn fast, a good choice when you want to "CONTROL" an explosive demolition.
The reason for demoing this building is most likely the Office of Emergency Command Center located here was full of incriminating evidence respective to the other buildings demolitions and had to be destroyed or the sinister plot would be found out.
2.5 Seconds Of Free Fall, Picky Picky Picky
Was that a New York Second ?
Still Not As Funny As Jet Fuel Huh Eh !
Where is your evidence? I don't see anything here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 min yon 3,193
White Race Is Being Wiped Out 16 min More Truth 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Aura Mytha 740,760
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 18 min More Truth 14
The Rise Of Al Qaeda; ISIS Or ISIL; The One Wor... 22 min More Truth 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Rosa_Winkel 227,993
FACEBOOK versus TOPIX 44 min geisha 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,912
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 543,290
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••