No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2912 Mar 10, 2013
Winter is Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is not the NIST report. NIST did not write of tilt?
Here is the testimony of one fireman.

but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

FYI a transit measures tilt of a structure away from vertical.
bobby mac

Malta

#2913 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. It is overly intellectual.
This site has the meat and potatoes.
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
I think that is overly intellectual as well. This site is more superior still:

Santa Cruz, CA

#2914 Mar 10, 2013
bobby mac wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is overly intellectual as well. This site is more superior still:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KJJW7EF5aVkXX
That one is far better than any Twoofer Site for sure. LMAO

Ukraine

#2915 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the testimony of one fireman.
but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.
FYI a transit measures tilt of a structure away from vertical.
What does the NIST investigation have to say about the tilt?! That sounds terrifying, a huge building like that tilting and stuff!
Sniper

Tyler, TX

#2916 Mar 10, 2013
Are ppl still arguing about this? Inside job, ppl! Open your eyes!
Dufus McRufus

Westbury, NY

#2917 Mar 10, 2013
Why dont you tell us the implications .... this should be good
Eddard Stark wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is because you have no idea what "free fall" means and what the implications are!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Cruz, CA

#2918 Mar 10, 2013
Sniper wrote:
Are ppl still arguing about this? Inside job, ppl! Open your eyes!
Inside what. Your mind? LMAO

Santa Cruz, CA

#2919 Mar 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the NIST investigation have to say about the tilt?! That sounds terrifying, a huge building like that tilting and stuff!
Haven't you heard about the leaning tower of Pizza? The reason the firemen measure tilt is to determine the rate at which the structure is becoming unstable. If the building looks like it will collapse, they usually pull their people out. They under estimated the instability of the twin towers. In retrospect, I wonder what they might have done differently given what we know now.
Eddard Stark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2920 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have anything relevant do you. What tangible evidence can you give to refute the NIST report?
You do not think that my question regarding the tilt of WTC-7 being mentioned (or not?) in the NIST report is relevant?

You talk about a tilting building. Would this not be of interest to the investigators?
Eddard Stark

Netherlands

#2921 Mar 10, 2013
Dufus McRufus wrote:
Why dont you tell us the implications .... this should be good<quoted text>
I asked you, Duffus.
Eddard Stark

Netherlands

#2922 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard about the leaning tower of Pizza? The reason the firemen measure tilt is to determine the rate at which the structure is becoming unstable. If the building looks like it will collapse, they usually pull their people out. They under estimated the instability of the twin towers. In retrospect, I wonder what they might have done differently given what we know now.
I have heard of pizza, yes! I sometimes eat. But has the leaning tower of Pisa fallen?!
Steve

Matawan, NJ

#2923 Mar 10, 2013
every troll here but you wrote:
NO! You are an idiot for even asking!
You are a troll denier that 9-11 was an inside job? You are the fool.

Santa Cruz, CA

#2924 Mar 10, 2013
Eddard Stark wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not think that my question regarding the tilt of WTC-7 being mentioned (or not?) in the NIST report is relevant?
You talk about a tilting building. Would this not be of interest to the investigators?
They looked at all that stuff including everything that the firemen who were there had to say.

Santa Cruz, CA

#2925 Mar 10, 2013
Eddard Stark wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of pizza, yes! I sometimes eat. But has the leaning tower of Pisa fallen?!
No but it has been upgraded some.

Santa Cruz, CA

#2926 Mar 10, 2013
Olga Geheim wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool! That must be why first responders were saying "the building is about to blow up! Move away from the building!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cU_43SwWD9AXX
I am familiar with the Youtube piece. It is edited trash. The reference had nothing to do with WTC7 but was cut into the clip to make it appear so.
Eddard Stark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2927 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They looked at all that stuff including everything that the firemen who were there had to say.
I don't remember any mention of tilting building in the WTC 7 NIST report. If you can find, please post!
Eddard Stark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2928 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with the Youtube piece. It is edited trash. The reference had nothing to do with WTC7 but was cut into the clip to make it appear so.
This was edited by CNN for WTC7 rememberance! Is CNN conspiracy network?!

Here is another Youtube:

Santa Cruz, CA

#2929 Mar 10, 2013
Eddard Stark wrote:
<quoted text>
This was edited by CNN for WTC7 rememberance! Is CNN conspiracy network?!
Here is another Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CwjmqkjwnvQXX
It's crap no matter where it came from. If you go over enough of the YouTube videos it becomes obvious where the separate pieces have been spliced together making a false picture of the true events. The explosion warning had nothing to do with WTC7.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2931 Mar 10, 2013
it's 5am in the Netherlands .....go to bed Jack Ass
Eddard Stark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember any mention of tilting building in the WTC 7 NIST report. If you can find, please post!
Martin

East Lansing, MI

#2932 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's crap no matter where it came from. If you go over enough of the YouTube videos it becomes obvious where the separate pieces have been spliced together making a false picture of the true events. The explosion warning had nothing to do with WTC7.
Witness accounts of bombs at the World Trade Center

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min lightbeamrider 796,174
I caught my husband on dating site for cheaters (Aug '13) 39 min della 9
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 41 min Alexey25 507
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 607,250
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 267,536
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 568,404
More from around the web